TechnoAnxiety

Von CygnusMutai

Technoblade has social anxiety. Need I say more? Hello! This is the continuation. Please remember to vot... Mehr

Welcome!
Wk 1 Pt 1: Well, this is awkward
Wk 1 Pt 2: Coping
Wk 1 Pt 3: Overstimulation
Wk 1 Pt 4: Manhunt pog?
Wk 2 pt 1: Monty Hall problem
Wk 2 pt 2: "Double update"
Wk 2 pt 3: No one is around
Wk 2 pt 4: High-five flashbacks
Wk 2 pt 5: Sick
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 1: Gifts
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 2: Shopping
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 3: Nightmare
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 4: Stream flashback
Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 5: Merry Christmas
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 1: Rain
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 2: Escape
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 3: You need help
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 4: Court Case
Wk 4 (New Years) pt 5: Fireworks
Week 5: Pt 1: Glitter Bombs
Wk 5 Part 2: Casual
Wk 5 pt 3: Recognized
Wk 5 part 4: Struggling
Wk 5 pt 5: Royal Shenanigans
Wk 6 (Youth AU) pt 1: Dadza, Brobur and BrotherInnit to the rescue!
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 2: Ordering [food.]
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 3: Can we PLEASE have a normal conversation for once?!
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 4: Who?
Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 5: Dad
Wk 7 Pt 1: Run away
Wk 7 Pt 2: Talking
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 3: Training
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 4: Yelling
Wk 7 (Power AU) Pt 5: Take care of yourself.
Week 8 pt 1: Earthquake
Wk 8 pt 2: Back to School
Wk 8 pt 3: Hallucinations
Wk 8 pt 4: VC
Wk 8 pt 5: Kitten
Wk 9 pt 1: Introducing the family
Wk 9 pt 2: Ghosts can sleep
Wk 9 pt 3: Up late
Wk 9 pt 4: Tests
Wk 9 pt 5: fire
Wk 10 pt 1: Order
Wk 10 pt 2: school
Wk 10 pt 3: Catch up
Wk 10 pt 4: Paying
Wk 10 pt 5: Carnival
Week 11
Week 11 Part 2 flashback
Wk 11 pt 3: Store
Wk 11 pt 4: Lore
Wk 11 pt 5: Messing around
Wk 12 pt 1: The Owl Laments
Wk 12 pt 2: woot woot
wk 12 pt 3: shortest chapter
wk 12 pt4 name
Wk 12 of this bullshit
Wk 13 pt 1: ded
Wk 13 pt 2: uh.. title pog
Wk 13 pt 3: this is why furries should have rights
Wk 13 pt 4: j xbpv vr eh letud
hi guys im not dead

Wk 1 Pt 5: Waow lookit the mall

4.6K 188 357
Von CygnusMutai

Part 5. This will be the final part, before we move onto a new timeline. Wipe the slate clean. THis is inescapable, unavoidable. Our only wish is that you read this chapter.

(Inspired by unus Annus lol-

also, y'all deserve some fluff, so here.)

-----------------------------------------------

3rd Person (because yes)

Techno sighed. He really didn't want to be here. He had protested heavily against coming here, yet here he was. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, dressed in a simple red hoodie with black boots and denim trousers. His glasses were a simple, black frame. His eyes? Merely boredom.

"How long 'till we're there?" Whined Tommy, glancing around impatiently. "It takes me less time to speedrun Minecraft."

Phil spluttered. "Please," he sighed, driving. "It's hard enough being in a car with an aspiring musician and having music blasting without your added commentry."

"Plus," Techno added "Pretty sure it takes more than 3 minutes for you o speedrun Minecraft." He smirked as theh pulled up to the mall. "Which was, by the way, the amount of time it took to get us here. I memorised the layouts of the city and how long it takes," he added casually when they all stared at him.

Wilbur shook his head in awe. "Dude, that's fricking awesome.."

Techno smiled modestly, uncomfortable with all the attention. "Thanks."

They walked into the shopping centre and Techno's senses were immediately assualted by everything. Phil noticed and gave him earplugs. Techno gave him an appreaciative smile.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Phihl shouted over the noise. "We need to get some clothes for all of us..."

Wilbur smiled. "Sure, let's do that."

We walked into a store.

"Hey hon, how can I help you?" A young blonde came out from behind the counter. "Do you need to be fit for clothes?"

It's a person. Shit. How can I do this?

Tommy stepped forward. "Yeah, that'd be good thanks." He went closer and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened, and she nodded. She beckoned me forward.

"Ok hon, we're going to fit you, k?"

Techhno glared at Tommy. He shrunk back a bit.

"Tommy, I swear to god. When I come back, you're dead to me." Techno whispered.

"Hey, is that TommyInnit?"

Techno's eyes widened, and he scurried off. The fans barely glanced in his direction. For once he was glad Tommy sent him off. Techno bumped into the shop attendant's back.

"Oh, sorry hon."

Shit.

"It's ok, I wasn't hurt by it."

She hummed, then turned back. "Follow me, we're going to the actual clothes secion." Techno raised his eyebrow. Ok?

"Can you take off your jacket for me? I neeed to measure your size."

He shrugged uncomfrtably. "Alright."

Techno tugged it off, and immedately regretted it. The shop attendant's eyes filled with tears, seeing his slashed arms. "O-oh." Techno cursed himself. Shit, I didn't remember about that.

"It's ok Hon, it's fine," she quickly recovered. "Uh..What are your preferred colours?"

Techno sighed. Thank god she didn't make a big deal of it. Now, how do I answer this? Do I give all my preferred colours, is it to much?

"Uh, i like red, black, a dull yellow and gray.. Mostly any colour, really."

She nodded, left for a second, and returned with a pile of clothing. This was going to take a while.

One very long time later, all things were bought that were needed. Techno had a whole new wardrobe, mostly. But the problem was, he didn't know where the rest of the Sleepy Bois Inc were.

He sent a quick text on the groupchat:

Smart PigMan:

Phil help where are you

Dad:

We can see you, we're currently talking with the fans

Child:

Come ove to us

You won't regret it

Face reveal POGGGGG

(Editor Random:

Techno's already done a face reveal. It was in his hardcore minecraft with a steering wheel stream. He didn't make a big deal out of it but it's easy to find.)

beanie guy:

Dude he has social xniety wtf

Smart PigMan:

k, where are you? i brought a pig mask for this exact reason.

Dad:

Dude why do you even have that

Smart PigMan:

Always be prepared. -Sun Tzu

Tommy sent an attachment:

location.png

Smart PigMan:

Oh i can see you

Techno pulled on the mask and sighed. He really didn't want to have to socialize. He made his way over to the small crowd.

"Excuse me, I need to get through." he pushed through the crowd slightly, aploigising.

"Eyyy, Techno!" Tommy greeted, a smile on his face. He absolutely loves attention. Techno reached out and ruffled his hair.

"Hey Toms." At that, the crowd went wild. "You uh.. talking to these nerds?" He gestured vaguely over his shoulder, then turned to look. Many were filiming this on their phones, some were laughing, and all of them wanted some interaction. His breath caught in his throat, and he whispered to Wilbur, who was also preoccupied with the crowd. "Wilb, I really need some space, this outing is terrible, why did you drag me here?"

Wilbur nodded, and with a few words dispersed the crowd. Techno marvelled at the absouloute control he had over his actions and the socializing. It didn't seem to hinder him at all.

Tommy faced the crowd. "Alright, we actually need to get things done." The crowd awwed, obvioulsy wanting to spend more time.

"Go on, shoo. Get out of here." Tommy waved his hand dismissively. He's so confident. The crowd followed the motion and left.

"God that was awful," Techno muttered, rubbing his forehead. "You guys do know they're gonna follow us the entire time we're here, right?" Wilbur sighed.

"Techno I'm sure it'll be fine," Phil said calmly. "Sure, some of the fans are rabid, but most of them are alright. They've got shit to do, they're not gonna spend their entire trip to the mall following some minecraft players."

Techno nodded. He clenched his teeth, glancing around the mall.

It'll be fine, it'll all be a-okay, he thought to himself, following his family. Nobody here is that crazy, right? Nobody's going to follow us the entire time we're here, nobody's going to follow us into the parking lot, nooo, that's not a thing they'd do. We're not gonna get doxxed because of this, right? Right?

Fuck.

Techno kept his mouth shut and his mask on for the rest of the trip. Sure, the mask may have garnered some unwanted attention in places, but he was committed at this point. It was too late to take it off.

"Techno are you alright?" Wilbur asked, pulling him aside. "You've been more quiet than normal."

"I'm fine," Techno mumbled, averting his eyes.

"Yeahhhhh I don't trust that," Wilbur said. He pulled Techno's mask up. "Look at me and say that again."

"I said I'm fine Wilbur," Techno said.

"You're avoiding eye contact. What's wrong," Wilbur demanded. He sat down on one of the mall benches and motioned for Techno to join him. Techno did.

"It's just," he started, and his breath caught in his throat. He slowed down for a second, focusing on fixing his breathing. "Wilbur what if we get doxxed? We know the stans are crazy enough to do it, it's not implausible and they've done it before, and then what? What if we get cancelled after that? What if we get hurt? What if-"

"Techno you're hyperventilating again," Wilbur said. Techno took a moment to breathe again. Wilbur sighed. "That's a really valid fear, and no you're not narcissistic or anything for thinking you're famous enough for those kinds of worries, because you are. Hell, I've wondered the same thing. I think what helped me the most to not worry as much was the thought that no matter what happens we'll still have each other, yeah? And the crazy stalkers are a loud, obnoxious, extremely scary minority. Like anti-vaxxers." Techno laughed. "They're probably not here. And if you need extra reassurance, check Twitter when we get home. You'll see, nobody will be spreading our address around. It'll be fine." Techno nodded. Wilbur stood up and held out his hand. "C'mon, Phil and Tommy are probably struggling without us."

"True," Techno said, grabbing Wilbur's hand and pulling himself up.

Despite the talk they had, a little bit of anxiety was still nagging at the back of Techno's thoughts. When they got home, Techno was in shambles.

"dude Tommy why'd you have to make me go alone what the hell was that I couldn't even breath like here were so many people help how did you do that-""Techno, chill, take a break."

Wilbur joins in "Come away with us for the summer, let's go upstate!"

Techno laughs, and walks away. He logs onto his computer, and checks Twitter.
Twitter:

@username

insertwildmaskedtechnohere.pngWho's that? @tommyinnit @ph1lzaminecraft @wilbursoot

TommyInnit:

@UsernameThat's my bro, Techno

Wilbur Soot:

@username @tommyinnitYeah, he was with us but didn't want to show his face

Teechnolade:

@usename @tommyinnit @wilbursootAlways be prepared. -Sun Tzu

Ph1lza:

@username @tommyinnit @wilbursoot @technothepigGet your butts down here, it's time for dinner.
Techno logs off. He knew the fans were already tweeting about them living together from Phil's comment, but he didn't mind. He really did have the best family.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...
43.6K 624 28
there will be no nfsw in this book !!do not add this story to a nsfw list!! agere 100% sfw dream smp :) leave request in the request part please I ho...