I knew that I was In Love Whe...

By hopeforyouandme

Well you all know the story of Renesmee Cullen. Bella and Edward Cullen did the deed and Bella ended up pregn... More

I knew that I was In Love When All those Stupid Love Songs Started to Make Sense
Ch.1 Born and Names
The Big Problem for 2 Little Girls Ch.2
Me and Nessie meet the Volturi Ch.3
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Hope That Your Stay is Mystical. Ch.4
So I'm Not the Only Vampire in Mystic Falls Ch.5
Learning About Mystic Falls and Meeting Stefan's Brother Ch. 6
Oh! I forgot to mention that I'm only 2 years old! Ch.7
You Always Look Like a Hobo, Damon! Ch.8
Leaving? Ch.9
Friends Meet Family. Family Meet Family. Ch. 10
Shopping For The Founders Ball! Ch.11
Shopping for the Founders Ball. Part 2. Ch.12
The Founder's Ball. Ch.13
Naming Issues. Ch. 14
Damon and Stefan Hold Baby Wyatt! WHERE'S MY CAMARA?!?! Ch. 15
Wyatt's Hanging with his Real Mum. Ch.16
Hanging with friends, and seeing my family? Wonderful. Ch. 17
The Volturi. Chapter 18.
I think that I have a Date with Jeremy! Ch.19
So Damon Likes Me? Great. Ch. 20
Sometimes Life Really Does Suck. Ch. 21
Meeting Klaus. Ch. 22
FML! Right Now Life Sucks. Ch.23
I Hate Klaus! He Sucks...Literally. Ch. 24
Kidnapped By An Insane Original Vampire, Great. Ch. 25
I Think Klaus Is In Love With Me. Ch. 26
At Salvatore House When Phoenix Is With Klaus. Ch. 27
Klaus Is Taking Me On A DATE?! Ch. 28
I Need Prince Charming To Come and Save Me! Ch. 29
Texting Damon To See Where The Hell He Is. Ch. 30
The Great Escape. Ch. 31
The Great Escape (Part Two). Ch. 32
Finally HOME!!! Ch.33
My Party Because I'm Alive. Yay...I Guess...Ch. 34
Family Sucks...Most Of The Time. Ch. 35
I Have The Worst Luck Ever. Ch. 36
Relaxing Day...Hopefully. Ch. 37
A Date With Damon. Part One. Ch. 38
A Date With Damon. Part Two. Ch. 39
Going Home To The Drama. Ch. 40
To Italy...To Save My Family. Ch. 41
My New Life With The Volturi. Ch. 42
Unexpected People. Ch. 43
Waking Up and Leaving? Ch. 44
Damon the Cheater. Ch. 45
Tattoos and Damon Drama. Ch. 47
Visting Family. Ch. 48
Damon + Phoenix=? Ch. 49
Love <3 Ch. 50
Getting Married. Ch. 51

Party Time. Ch. 46

1.3K 19 1
By hopeforyouandme

Phoenix's Pov:

We had spent a couple more hours at the mall, picking out the perfect outfits for the party. Car had spent out a mass text to everyone. I even called Klaus. I hope that Stefan doesn't mind. Well Elena said it was ok as long as he doesn't kill or attack any humans at the party.

I smiled. Today was going to be great. I just need to find a new man. Or get back with my old one....I shook my head. Literally clearing the thoughts out of my head.

"Are you okay Phe?" asked Bonnie.

I nodded. "So what are we going to do know?"

"Get dresses of course! We need to look the best. Especially you Phoenix. It's your birthday!" Care exclaimed.

We all sighed. Care is fun to shop with but she gets a little intense when it comes to this stuff. Even though I sighed I'm still excited. After all it is my birthday.

We walked away from the food court and Car pulled us into a random dress store. She immediately found a short blue dress that had a sorta criss-cross top. It was strap-less and short with a flow-y bottom.

She tried it on and looked amazing. We made her buy it. Eli, Bonnie, and I couldn't find anything so Care found another store. Only her.

Eli and Bonnie found there dresses. Eli's dress was purple and had a lace belt right underneath the bust, at the bottom it was kinda drape like.

Bonnie's dress had a black top that was kinda like a corset and had a lace-y design and the bottom was flowy and was off white.

Of course me being me I couldn't find anything. But Care being Care knew another store. We were all searching.

I was about ready to give up, when Eli screamed. I rushed over and asked her "What's wrong?"

She grinned like a mad women and said, "It's perfect for you."

I looked at it and gasped. It was an off white top that had a v-neck and had butterflies on it. It ended under the bust. The bottom was tight and black, with a layered sort of look. It was perfect.

I tried it on and fell in love all over again!!! Care, Bonnie, and Eli squealed causing everyone to look over. I blushed with all the attention. I shh-ed them. They rolled there eyes at me.

I bought the dress.

"Are we going to get shoe's and other stuff?" I asked.

Care's eyes widened. "OMG! Yes! And we need to do hair, make-up, and nails!!"

"How are we going to afford that." Eli's eyes were as wide as bowling balls.

"Haha oh Eli. You'll never understand the power of a guilty family." I responded jokingly. But seriously they gave me a debt card and said there's no limit.

We left the mall with our dresses. We also had stopped in a store and got shoe's and other accessorizes.

We found a walk in salon that did hair, makeup, and nails. I checked my phone it was 4:03. So we have about 5 hours. (A/N: this is going to be really boring sorry)

They did our hair first. I don't really know why but whatever.

Eli's hair was curly and had a halo braid.

Bonnie's hair was pin straight and in a very high pony tail. I think that her hair was holding it up. But I'm not 100% sure.

My hair was first off brighter blue. My lady who's name is Hannah is super nice and sweet. She even wished me happy birthday, Care and her loud mouth. Anyways my hair was over on one side and was curled.

Care's hair was just straight and down. But it looked really pretty.

Next was nails. We all chatted and gossiped and when the nails were done we all showed each other.

Bonnie's were bright red and a black and white zig-zag pattern. The designs were every other nail.

Care's were white and had sparkles that really only on the bottom but looked really cool.

Eli's were just a french manicure but her tips were black.

Mine were a dull black, then a glossy black french tip.

And FINALLY! Makeup. I feel like we have been here forever. I looked at my phone quickly. It was 6:12.

After another 30ish minutes everyone was done with makeup. I'm so ready to get out of here. BUT I'm so grateful that Hannah and her people for doing our, well pretty much everything lol.

Care's make up was dark blue eyeshadow that matched her dress. It also had silver sparkles too. She also had mascara on and her lips were light pinky and shiny.

Bonnie's was dark brown eyeshadow, and above the dark brown was a golden color. It looked so pretty. Her eye makeup had a smokey eye. Her mascara made her eyelashes look really long and thick. The eye liner was black on the top and on the bottom it was thick and had a wing like look. Her lips were red that matched her shoes and ring.

Eli's eyeshadow was black eye and had little sparkles in it. Her eyeliner was only underneath her eye and was a sparkly purple thick line. Her lips were bright pink and had a gold tint. Her mascara made her eyelashes look thick and perfect.

Mine eyeshadow was black. It seemed like it started out really dark towards the middle it got slightly lighter and on the other side of my eye it was really light. My eyelashes were super thick and look really good. My eyeliner was black and around my eyes, in the top it was hard to see. My lips were rosy pink and shiny. The had little gold flecks that only really showed when it was in the light.

We looked hot!! Lol. Good times! This is going to be a great day!!

We went to our cars and said that we would meet each other at the Salvatore's and get decorate the house and put on our dresses and well get snacks and all that other crap so......yeah.  We need to do crap. Maybe if we lucky Stefan did some work around the house. Lord hear my prayer. I'm losing it. 

It was a quick trip and when we got to the house we all locked at each other. I think we just had a quadruplet moment.

I opened the door and I gasped. The house looked amazing! It wad decorated with the theme of turquoise, purple, and silver. I saw Stefan standing there and I ran and hug jump into the arms thing.

"Thank you Stefan!! I love you like a brother!" I said after I got out his hug.

"Your welcome. I thought that it would be a good surprise. Now I have to go and get your present." he said. Giving Elena a kiss, a quick hi to Bonnie and Care, then walked out house.

"What's the time?" I asked, to lazy to get out my phone.

"Um. 7." Replied Eli.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Um well we could make a cake." Said Bonnie.

"OH YEAH! I forgot about that. Can we make cupcakes?" I begged.

They rolled there eyes at me.

"As long as we don't ruin are make-up and hair." Care replied.

I grinned. This really is going to be the best birthday ever.

And that's what we did. I pulled out my iPhone and we jammed out. I found the most random cupcake making things in the kitchen and made beautiful/demented cupcakes, with all the randomness we found.

We checked the time and it was 8:30! We scrambled upstairs into my room and touched things up, and put on our dresses. Care and Eli started putting the HUGE amount of cupcakes on some racks we found. I swear they have to most randomness things in this house.

Stefan just walked in, with a box in his hand. I grinned.

"Is Damon coming?" Bonnie asked.

He nodded. "I think he was also getting you a present."

And with that the guest start coming. We had a fun party. We even had a little booze. I found Damon about 15 minutes to 10. I avoided him. We all parted. I even danced with Klaus. Good times. Good times. 

I ate probably 4 cupcakes and smashed one in Klaus' face. Hehe I hope he doesn't kidnapped me again. I think that I have record. I have gone 2 days without being kidnapped. Lol. I think that my record is a little longer but I'm cutting it close. Just kidding, at least I hope.

When 11 came around it was time for me too open presents. I made everyone who I didn't know, which was most people there, lol. 

I opened Care's gift first. She got me a Starbucks gift-card and a bag full of candy. She knows me too well.

Eli got me snapback batman hat, a best friend necklaces that was cookies and milk (I took the cookie), and a tank top that said 'Simple but Effective' and had Harry's signature at the bottom. I LOVE IT!!!

Bonnie's present was one of those varsity like jackets. It was black with white sleeves. She also got me a pair of super skinny sweatpants from Hollister. 

Damon got me a pair of red Beats. Those are like $300. He also got me a pikachu stuffed animal! I loved it! I hugged him for it. Just like I did everyone else. I still felt the sparks. I mentally sighed.

I opened Klaus' gifts. Which was two small boxes. In the small box was a locket. It was circular and had a blueish-green color on the front, and on the inside was a picture of me and Klaus, but it looked old and I didn't have the blue hair or eyes. I looked at Klaus questioningly.

"Me and Laelia." He whispered.

"Ohh! Well me and you need a picture right now." 

I gave me phone to Eli and asked her too take it.

I had my tongue sticking out to one side and right before Eli took the picture I tickled his side causing him to grin just in time! VICTORY!!!

 I showed him the picture and he smiled. A Real ONE!!! I'm shocked. I set it as my background and made mental note to print it.

Klaus's other gift was a box? I opened it and it was a ring? I looked at him in confusion.

"Another sun ring." Ohhh I'm slow.

The ring was really pretty. It was all black. It had a black band with black diamonds that started a little before the actually diamond part. Then around the little thingy holding the diamond there was little design and the diamond was so black it kinda had a blueish tint. It looked expensive. But it was amazing!

"OMG! This is gorgeous! How much did it cost?" I exclaimed.

He just shrugged. I could kill him.

I just sighed and opened the last gift. It was Stefan's. I'm kinda thankful that only close people got me gifts. Because there is a lot of people who I don't know.

Suddenly Jer came in the living room. Which is where we were opening the presents.

I jumped up and gave him a giant hug. I missed him! He's a great friend.

"Jer! I didn't know you were here!! I thought that I made everyone leave"

"Yeah, but I can't breath" He chocked out.

I let go.

"Sorry!"

"It's ok. I got you a present. Happy Birthday."

I grinned. I snatched the present out of his hand and sat on the couch. He sat on the arm rest that was next to me.

I unwrapped his gift. It was a dog backpack? It was really cute but I didn't really make any sense.

"Open it." He said noticing my confusion.

I opened it and in it was a bunch of stuff. First was a shit load of candy. Jesus I'm going to be on a sugar rush for days. Next was a phone case. But it was awesome! It was gray with a light blue out line thing and it had those stud things in one corner and in the other was a the infinity sign on one part it said directioner. There was one more thing in the bag. Which was.......................a pair of Osiris'. They were white and had turquoise laces and on the tongue thing the Osiris it was also turquoise. There was black spots and like one strip of purple on each side.

I loved his gift! It was awesome to put all of them in a backpack!

I gave him an even tighter hug then when I saw him lol.

Last but not least was Stefan's gifts. It was a big box. I opened it and saw the cutest puppy ever!! Omg! Seriously he is my new favorite. *A/N all of there outfits, hair, nails, and presents are in the external link*

I gave him the biggest hug ever!!

"OMG STEFAN I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER!! Your the best!" I was screaming in his ear.

He rubbed his ear.

"Thanks. But was it really necessary to scream in my ear?" He asked. 

I nodded. Stefan had also got me a collar, leash, and doggie bowls.

"What's his name?" Asked Eli.

Hmm I looked at him. He looked like a macho man.

"Raiden."

"Ray-den?" Care chopped it up.

I nodded.

"Why?" Asked Eli.

"It sounds cool." I answered.

They just shook there head at me. I grabbed Raiden and scratched his ears.

"Hey anyone want to get a tattoo with me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 523 46
Bella and Edward were expecting one baby, but they got two. Everyone hated her, but Rosalie and Emmet. But what if Renesmee's twin ran away, but was...
142K 3.3K 14
(UNEDITED) Rose or also known has Katie has been with the Mikaelson almost her entire life. She was born a Cullen but her parents didn't really cared...
104K 2.6K 21
What if Isabella was not a Swan but a Volturi when she met Edward? What if Jane and Alec were Bella's best friends? What will happen in a whole knew...
218K 5.9K 43
-CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!- Renesmee had a twin that everyone loved. but she was more human and they had to give her up. Renesmee loved her sister- in...