Through the Dark // Liam Payn...

Autorstwa everythingaboutluke

Frustrated, I dialed again for the third time as I paced the kitchen. My nails found there way to my mouth as... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sequel
Not an Update
Ariella (Jana Kramer)
New cover!!!
I'm back!¡

Chapter 24

1.1K 80 5
Autorstwa everythingaboutluke

Liam's pov

Ariella slipped her hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. It was oddly comforting, except for the fact I should be comforting her.

I looked down at Ariella and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. The room was almost completely dark, except for the moonlight shining through the window.

The silence was too loud as we stood staring at the metal gun, our feet bolted to the floor. Nobody dared to move or speak.

"Who are you?" Ariella whispered and I shot her a look that silenced her.

"You don't know me, but you know my brother, George"

He must have noticed our silence and spoke to answer our unasked questions.

"George was the one who helped hold you captive. Tall, burly, muscular, lots of tattoos " I mentally groaned. He wanted revenge.

"I heard one of you killed him... I don't know who it was, but I'm not leaving until they get what they deserve" he said taking a step towards up. "So fess up" he ordered

Ariella's Pov

Tall. burly. muscular. lots of tattoos. These words rang through my head as I stood there completely frozen in place. It was my fault, I shot his brother.

I vaguely remember what happened...

Louis brought me into the back room... somehow I got to the corner.... I had a phone...then I saw him... Then I pulled the Trigger... And he was on the floor.

"And what are you thinking about ms Ariella?" The doctor said coming closer

"Nothing" I was surprised that my voice came out so confident considering I was shaking inside.

He growled and began to get frustrated. He slapped the wall and stomped his foot on the ground before turning to look at us with a murderous look in his eye.

"If none of you confess I will kill you all!" He shouted.

How can nobody hear him?? We are being held hostage in a small room in a crowded hospital and nobody has come to check on us yet??

"Look we don't know which one of us did it" Louis swears to him.

"Then I guess I'll have to torture it out of you" he said with a sickening smile that made me want to throw up.

"What do you mean-" Niall began but was silenced when the man pulled out a switchblade.

Harry's eyes went wide but he composed himself before the doctor could notice. I dared to glance at the rest of the boys. They looked a little terrified since this doctor was insane. Was he even a doctor?? I guess obviously not... So what's in this bag...?

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by the "doctor", Alex, speaking again.

"If nobody confesses, your going first" he said jerking the knife in Louis's direction. My stomach turned in an uncomfortable way.

"Nobody wants to fess up??" He questioned stepping towards Louis.

"Okay then I guess-"

"STOP IT WAS ME" I yelled a little too loud. Liam tired to put his hands over my mouth but it was too late, it was out there. All the boys shot me a look, including Louis.

"Well well well, if I'm being honest I always knew it was you princess" I cringed at the word princess. He was absolutely disgusted and had no right to call me pet names.

"Just leave them alone! If your killing anyone t should be me, not him" I added trying to cry.

"Well, if you insist" he said pointing the gun in my direction.

"WAIT" me Niall Harry Zayn Louis and Liam shouted at the same time.

"WHAT?!" He yelled louder.

"You can't" all the boys protested

"I won't let you" Liam said stepping in front of me

"Liam please" my voice came out weaker than I intended

"No if you want her, you'll have to get through me first" he said confidently.

"And me" Louis said standing up

"And us" Harry said walking over with Niall and Zayn.

I can't believe all the boys were willing to risked their lives for me. This was so unnecessary they can't do this. They have a career to live for! I won't let them give that up for me. They didn't do anything wrong. This was my fault and they shouldn't have to pay. I would feel bad about leaving Liam but I know he would move on. There were so many girls out there, he would find the perfect one that wouldn't cause him any trouble.

I'd miss all the boys, especially Louis. How can I leave behind my older brother? He was there for me through everything in my life. He was there when my parents died. He was there when i fell off my bike when I was ten, and when my boyfriend cheated on me when I was fourteen and most recently, when I almost died. He has given his life to protect me and care for me and he was about to throw his life away for me...

I took s deep breath and glanced at the time on my phone- 10:56. Wait. My phone? I'm such an idiot now I have an idea. I quickly dialed 911 and silenced my phone and put it back in my pocket.

"Wait" six heads turned to back look at me.

Louis's pov

"Wait" she squeaked from behind us.

"Are you just gonna let them protect me? I mean your the vulnerable one here, why can't you just throw them out? They don't need to be in here for this... I think it would make your job a lot easier too if I'm being honest. No distractions... Plus, we are in Phelps Memorial hospital, so nobody would suspect anything was going on in one of the top hospitals around.... There's nobody to save us in room 236 from being held hostage by a fake doctor..." Ariella said.

He thought about it for a minute and weighed his options. What was she doing?? Did she want to die?? And why was she acting weird?? She was describing everything going on and not making any sense whatsoever.

"Plus I could tell you the whole story about your brother, since I was there" she added

"Deal" he agreed his head snapping up so quickly I thought his neck was going to break.

"What?!" Liam and I gasped simultaneously

"Can I at least say goodbye first?" She pleaded "I'm never gonna see the again so-"

"Fine you have a minute" he interrupted looking at his watch. We all circled around Ariella.

"What are you thinking?" Liam whisper shouted at her, his tears threatening to spill from his eyes. I hated seeing him like this. He was head over heals in love with my sister and here she was threatening to leave him.

"I'm sorry I can't let you did in my place" she said sadly. She gave me a form glance as she casually lifted up her shirt so the back pocket of her jeans were showing.

She turned to give Liam a hug and that's when I noticed the silver phone in her back pocket. I acted as if I was going to join in on their hug and I grabbed it from her back pocket without anyone noticing. I slipped it in my pant pocket and wrapped my arms around her tiny body from behind.

"I love you" I heard her whisper to Liam. She turned around with teary eyes and I have her a knowing looking bridge pulling her into a hug.

"I got it" I whispered as I moved my head into the crook of her neck.

"I love you too" she replied with a small smile, but I saw a hint of a smirk playing on her lips. She gave Niall and Zayn a hug before Harry engulfed her in a tight embrace and kissed her cheek and letting a few years slip.

"I love you hazza" she said her voice cracking.

"Ok ok time's up" Alex said impatiently.

"GET OUT" he yelled when nobody moved

"Cmon lets go" I said ushering Niall Zayn and Harry out the door. Liam gave Ariella what he thought would be on last kiss before Alex pulled him off and shoved him out the door.

before closing the door I winked her way and she flashed me a smirk before I exited the room, ready to get help.

****************************************
HEY GUYS sorry I haven't updated in a few days, it's been a crazy week to say the least.

I hope you liked this chapter,
I kinda rushed it if I'm being honest so the typos may be worse than usual.

Please vote and comment :) I love reading them and appreciate anyone who reads

LOTS OF LOVE
KAT

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.4M 66.2K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
336K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...