Not So Ideal💜 >

By borahae_0007

What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding sol... More

1. Song Yeona
2. The Stranger with the Puppy eyes
3. Dreamer.
4. SUGA and spice
5. Lost, Drunk and Found?
6. What's up with TaeTae?
7. Fortune knocking.
8. The Mysterious Buyer.
10. Past and present.
11. The portrait.
12. Exposed?
13. Confusion.
14. The meet.
15. Like a love story.
16. Efforts.
17. Denial.
18. Unveiled.
19. Ferns and Petals
20. A Date
21. First Love
22. What Will Happen to TaeTae?
23. Date or Not?
24. Ye-jun comes back
25. From Past till your Present.
26. SUGA Prepares.
27. His and Her
28. In Dilemma.
29. Birthday Party
30. The Surprise Gift.
31. In the Rain.
32. In the Rain pt2
33. Warmth.
34. Listen to your Heart.
35. To Know Her Better.
36. The Truth Untold.
37. Yeppeuda (Beautiful).
38. Short-lived Haengbog.
39. Aftermath
40. Aftermath 2
41. The Truth
42. Tangled
43. New Spark
44. Inner Demons
45. Courage
46. Destiny
47. Unveiling
48. Andwae!
49. Stay
50. Revelations
51. Looking for Love
52. Lets Love again
53. When Love Happens
54. Togetherness
55. To a happy ending
56. The Ideal type
A surprise update

9. Bias struck.

98 44 45
By borahae_0007

Yeona was jumping and running throughout the house and reading V's comment every minute. She squealed with happiness.

"Will you stop already?" Eunji said.

"No!"

"Its been an hour since you are jumping Yeona!" Eunji said.

Yeona finally settled on the couch and read the comment again before cheering on it.

"I still cant bring myself to believe this! I am dreaming Eunji!"

Eunji flopped beside Yeona.

"Ouch! Yaa!" Yeona screeched.

"See you aren't dreaming." Eunji smirked.

"You didn't need to pinch me!" Yeona looked at her arm where Eunji had pinched.

"Trust me it was needed." Eunji stuck her tongue out.

Yeona looked at her disgustingly.

"I am going to get a shower." Eunji said and walked upstairs to Yeona's bathroom.

Yeona laid on the couch and turned to Naver.
'Kim Taehyung pictures' she typed and hit search.

The results flashed in front of her face and Yeona blushed looking at his pictures. She flapped her legs, hitting them against the couch. She pressed the phone to her face. Then something struck her.

'What's Taehyung's ideal type?' She hit the search.

The results were served and she opened the first link she got. Her expression changed from happy to disappointed. Meanwhile Eunji walked down to her and saw her face.

"What's wrong? Weren't you jumping around in here minutes ago?" Eunji asked.

"Ya. But..."

"But?"

"I looked up for...V's ideal type..."

"And you are not satisfied?"

"No. His...his ideal type is so not me!"

"Tell me him type then." Eunji crossed her arms across her chest.

"Umm. Yes this. See this...his ideal type has to be funny which I am not. Then my sense of fashion is absolute shit..."

"I agree on the second one." Eunji interrupted.

"Listen to me for once!"

"Nae nae. Go on."

"Yes so he wants someone who loves to cook and I hardly can make anything properly and then video games. I can't play any and his ideal type says that as a thing..." Yeona said, her voice trailing off.

"Firstly, I don't think someone can actually lay out a set of requirements about how they want a person to be. People can't mould others according to their need and wish. Love just happens irrespective of the 'ideal type' thing. And secondly why are you sad? Not like V will marry you or something. He'll marry someone famous." Eunji said calmly.

"He doesn't want to marry someone famous."

"Oh whatever. The chances are quite low."

"Never zero."

"Ya ya whatever."

"Should I try being what he likes in a girl?"

"No! Do them only if you want to and not to impress anyone else, specially an idol for God's sake!"

"Nae nae."

"I don't get the hype about these idols honestly."

Yeona gave Eunji a dirty look before turning back to her phone and looking at pictures of V.

Later that afternoon, Yeona and Eunji had gone our for some shopping and ate at a Chinese restaurant. Eunji had helped Yeona choose some clothes that Yeona would have never bought herself.

"You will look gorgeous in this dress Yeona."

"Its beautiful...but..."

"Trust me and go try this out."

Yeona came out in a green dress. The dress ended an inch above her knee. It had lacy net all over it and a turtle neck. The arm was of the same lacy net and a grip around the wrist region.

"You look beautiful Yeona."

Yeona checked herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Yes. I like it too."

They bought it and some other things before parting their ways.

"Jalga."

"Jarissoe."

Yeona walked down the road and found a shop, it's big glass window displaying the BTS members posing. She looks at it carefully and stops her gaze at V.

'The man of my dreams eh?' She thought and smiled but immediately shook her head. She was intimidated by the fact that it wasn't possible to get him.

'Eunji wasn't totally wrong. What are the chances?'

She looked down at her feet and started walking back to her house. She got inside and fell on the couch. She still had time before her parents returned and she was glad about it. She dragged her lazy self to her room and curled up on her bed and before she knew she was fast asleep. Suddenly she was woken up by a vibration by her side and it took her a moment to adjust to the light in her room. She grabbed her phone and picked up.

"Yeobo..."

"Yaa! Couldn't you have at least called? How waa I supposed to know you are home safe! Your parents aren't home too!"

"Mianhae..." Yeona said in her sleepy voice.

"Mianhae? That's it? You know how much I was worried? You didn't even reply to my texts!"

"Mianhae Eunji-ya. I fell asleep."

"Gwencchana?"

"Nae."

"Sleep."

"Hmm..."

They hung up and Yeona returned to her dreamland with Taehyung looking at her, his eyes glistening with happiness. Yeona smiled in her sleep.

The next day Yeona woke up really early and showered then sat eating her breakfast, scrolling through her phone. Her parents would never allow her to use her phone while eating.

'I think I'll get addicted to living alone.' She thought.

She took her time eating and finally decided to go to her workplace. She walked upto the subway station, and then plugged in her earphones, 'Mic Drop' blaring through them. She reached her station and got out and walked in her office. She looked at her watch.

'Ah. Am early today.'

She knocked at the door and got in. Mr. Bang looked at her surprised.

"Annyonghaseyo Mr. Bang." Yeona bowed.
Mr. Bang was the Prosecutor's detective assigned by the office.

"Annyonghaseyo. You are half an hour early today!"

"Nae. I got up early so..."

"Ah. Okay okay."

Yeona sat at her desk and opened a file. She took a breath and digged into the file. Within a few minutes Prosecutor Noh Ji Uk came in. Yeona stood up and bowed.

"Annyonghaseyo Prosecutor Ji Uk."

"Annyonghaseyo. You are early I see. Good for you. We have got a few new case files."

"Ah okay."

Yeona worked on a file about an arson case in a local convenience store. Her office was in a big building to start with and the room she sat in was quite large itself. However it looked small with all the three desks and files filling the room in shelves, high to the ceiling. Yeona was totally lost in her work when Mr. Bang interrupted her.

"Yeona. It's lunch break. Eat something?" He said politely.

"Ah it's already time? I'll go. Ghamsahamnida."

Mr. Bang smiled and walked out. Yeona stretched in her chair and got up to walk upto the office canteen. She ordered some gimbap and munched on it while scrolling through Weverse. Lunch break was over and she walked back to her office and sat doing her work.

"Okay you all can go home early today. I have some work so I'll leave in half an hour. Lets wrap up for the day." The prosecutor said.
Yeona looked at the watch, it was still two hours before the actual time her work ended. She was happy to be able to go home early.

Yeona came out of her office and decided to buy something for dinner. Not being able to decide what to what, she finally settled with pizza and ordered one. She reached home and soon enough her pizza was delivered. Yeona changed in ber pajamas and flopped on her bed. She called Eunji but she didn't pick up. She then called up her parents.

"Yeoboseyo Yeona." She heard her mom.

"Eomma. How are you and appa?"

"Am good my child. Is everything okay at home?"

"Nae eomma."

"We'll be back in three days."

"Nae eomma."

They hung up after sometime and Yeona opened the pizza box and bit into a piece.
'Umm...its so cheesy...' She thought as the cheese melted in her mouth.

Having nothing to do, Yeona decided to read a book and stood in front of her book shelf looking for something she could read. She moved her fingers along the ribs of the books when she stopped at one. It was a photo album. She took it out and sat on the bed. Yeona opened it and smiled. The first page had a picture of her when she had just started walking. She flipped through the pages till she got to one and her eyes filled with tears.

"Halmeoni..." She whispered.

Yeona recalled how her grandma was like her best friend and how she had taught Yeona to write diary. Yeona picked up the habit really fast and never gave up even when her grandma passed away while Yeona was in her middle school. She was broken and Eunji had been her support. A tear trickled down Yeona's cheek. She wiped it with the back of her hand. Suddenly her phone started ringing. Yeona cleared her throat and picked up.

"Yeona!" Eunji's voice shouted from the other side.

"I want you to meet someone..." Eunji said.

"Who?"

"David. He is here!"

_______________________________________________

A/N:
Who the David Eunji wants Yeona to meet? And why?
Lets read to know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 81 18
"I feel we're connected, like there is this invisible thread connecting us. I'm being serious right now. First we locked eyes, then there was that el...
23.7K 1.5K 57
"Jimin?" "Yes?" "Are you sure we haven't met before?" He smiles. "Not in here, no." Park Jimin's life is a mess. One night he decides to end it all b...
51K 3.1K 29
[Completed] They were neighbours, and that's all they thought they were. But as time passed, they turn enemies to friends and then to something more...
836 44 3
Sometimes, things happen which are completely unexpected and magical... And nobody can give the answer about, why it happened and how it happened...