Not So Innocent (In Six Month...

By KillerRain

Gulf's feelings and plan to destroy Lhong. Techno dealing with his pain and trying to figure more about himse... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
A.N

34

255 19 2
By KillerRain

Lhong's P.O.V:

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"What happened?" I asked P'Sanran.

"Dad said that you should go to Germany with me" She said.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said.

"Do you want to die?" She asked.

"I don't want to die but I'm not leaving" I said.

"Ai Gulf will kill you" She said standing up.

"He won't" I said.

"What makes you so sure?" She asked.

"If he wanted to kill me he wouldn't have waited for two whole years" I said.

"This is risky you need to leave Thailand" She said.

"If you want me to be safe come with me then" I said.

"Come with you where?" She asked.

"Ai Gulf said that he was sorry...And I'm sure he is...So you have to trust him too" I said.

"Which reminds me...Where did you go last night" She asked.

"I went to see him" I said.

"Alone? Are you crazy?" She asked.

"Aren't I?" I asked chuckling.

She sighed heavily and nodded.

"I know that you're angry at him because he deceived you but I think you should drop it me and him are the same...And it took me two whole years to realise that" I said.

She sighed heavily and ruffled her hair.

"Fine then...Where are you going?" She asked.

"I want to go to the mall" I said shrugging.

"Alright then I'm coming too" She said.

I nodded and we went to the mall.

After a few hours we were done with the shopping which was mostly clothes she wanted.

I chuckled and shook my head at her shopaholic behaviour.

"Let's go for ice cream" She said smiling.

I nodded and we went to the ice cream parlor.

"So why don't you tell me what happened?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why did you do it Ai Lhong? Why did you kidnapped Ai Gulf's brother in the first place?" She asked.

I sighed and let go of my spoon.

"I hated him...I always hated how he took Ai Tharn's attention...It's true that Ai Tharn never saw me as nothing more then a friend and maybe a brother but I always hoped that he will eventually come to like me back...I was wrong so I ended up losing him" I said.

She sighed and nodded.

"Do you really feel sorry for what you did?" She asked.

"Yes...In those two years I've come to realise that wrongdoers always get punished...I've been punished...It's an eye for an eye...So I can finally say that I'm trying my best to redeem myself...Even if...Even if he kills me in the end I won't mind because I know I deserve it" I said.

She stood up and hugged me then started rubbing circles on my back.

"You won't die" She said.

I hugged her back.

I don't know if that's true but I have to hold out hope at least.

"You should never be angry at him P'Sanran" I said.

She sighed heavily and pulled away.

"I don't know if that's possible depends on what will happen next" She said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Let's go back" I said.

She nodded.

"Aren't you going to call someone to help us with the bags?" I asked.

"Fine I'll call P'Krit" She said.

"Call Ai Gulf P'Sanran you have to talk to him and clear everything up" I said.

She sighed heavily and nodded then went to make the call.

After a few minutes Ai Gulf came in.

"We just need help with the bags" P'Sanran said.

Neither of them were smiling so I guess there's no way they will rekindle their relationship.

I sighed heavily as I remembered what happened a week ago.

(Flashback a week ago)

"Damn it stop it...Get away from me...What exactly are you trying to accomplish by doing that?" Ai Gulf asked pulling away from the hug and pushing me away from him then wiped away his tears.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I don't know ok? I hate you...I kill you a thousand times in my dreams but...But now...Looking at you like this...I start hating myself more then I already do...I hate it...I hate that feeling that's why I hate you so much...That's why I need and I will destroy you" He said.

"I hate you too...Not just you...Your brother as well...He took away the most important person in my life that's why I hated him so much...You'll never know how that feels...I admit that I went overboard with how I punished him...But don't you think it's time to release me as well...You've been tormenting me for two years" I said almost pleading.

He shook his head.

"No...I can't" He said standing up.

"Kill me then" I said standing up as well.

He took out a pocket knife and raised it in front of him.

I took a step closer to the knife and closed my eyes.

"I can't kill you" He said suddenly causing me to open my eyes in shock.

He put the knife back in his pocket.

"I can't do it" He said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

Then took a step closer to him.

"I've finally come to the conclusion that Ai Tharn won't even be my friend again...I guess I have to live with my choice even if the consequences are unbearable to handle" I said.

"Your love for Ai Tharn...Was it that strong that you had to destroy everything that comes your way?" He asked.

"It was" I said.

"My brother...My brother and I...We've always looked out for each other since we were young...But after dad forced me to go to Germany...I got really worried sick about him because I always took it upon myself to keep him safe...So imagine my anger to find him like that after seven years of not seeing him" He said pinning me to the wall.

"I can't imagine it...But I know how it feels...This anger and hate...It's what I feel too" I said.

His eyes widened for a second then he let go of me and sat down on the floor.

"We're not the same" He said.

I sat down on the floor next to him.

We stayed silent for what felt like a minute.

I realized that I was still wearing nothing but my boxers but I didn't think it mattered that much.

"I don't blame you...I might have tried resisting at first but I don't care anymore...Do whatever you see fit" I said turning to him.

"I'm not a good person so don't test me" He said.

"Not a good person? Says who?" I asked causing his eyes to widen.

I leaned closer to his face then pulled his face closer with my finger before pressing my lips to his.

I pulled away after what felt like a minute and looked at him.

He was looking back at me.

He sighed heavily and nodded.

"If you think that you're a bad person then what does that make me? To you and Ai Type I must be worst then a monster" I said.

"I was never a good person that's why you and I are different...Why me and Ai Type are different...At least you pretended to be nice so that you might catch Ai Tharn's attention...But me? I only pretended to be nice so that I can destroy you" He said.

"And that you will...That's exactly what you should do...Maybe then your anger and hatred will finally stop and you'll be able to move on" I said.

"I'll never be able to move on...I tried so many times...But I can't...I've been angry for a long time that I got used to it and even forgot why I was angry in the first place...Today that brother I love so much turned his back on me...Just like my parents did...I can't even have one person by my side...No one likes what I've become...Even though it was nothing but their fault...All I ever received was punishment after punishment after punishment...I tried to endure it...Telling myself that it will be ok as long as Ai Type is fine and happy...But today? I realized just how wrong I was to think that even him can accept what I did" He said chuckling darkly.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"It doesn't matter anymore right?" I asked.

"Yes...It doesn't matter anymore" He said.

We stayed silent for what felt like a minute then I turned to him again.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said.

He nodded and put his hand over my neck.

"And I'll destroy you" He said.

I can accept that.

(End of flashback)

I walked to the car carrying some of the bags while Ai Gulf carried the rest.

Then P'Sanran started the car.

"Ai Lhong you can go home right? I want to talk to him" My sister said.

I nodded and started driving away from the mall.

Gulf's P.O.V:

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair when P'Sanran chose to stay behind with me.

She didn't say anything but just slapped me hard causing my head to turn to the side.

"Does it hurt?" She asked grabbing my collar.

"It doesn't" I said.

"What should I do with you now?...Why did you go that far?" She asked crying.

I sighed heavily and brushed my hair back.

"Are you asking me that question because you want me to say why I hated your brother so much? Or because you want a clear answer as to why I used you to get closer to your family?" I asked.

She punched my shoulders lightly as she started crying.

"You bastard...You crazy heartless bastard" She said crying.

I decided to just come out and say it so that she can finally stop thinking.

"P'Sanran...I hated you...I hated everything I did...Because it was related to your family...I was fake...And that's exactly what I feel right now...Just like the fake bastard you imagine" I said.

"But...At least you felt sorry right? Deep down you knew that what you were doing was wrong right?" She asked.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair.

"Does it really matter now?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"I asked if it really matters...What would you do if I say that I did feel guilty?" I asked.

She wiped away her tears.

"Did you know that it was Ai Lhong from the start? That he was the one who tortured..." She asked trailing off.

"Tortured Ai Type and left him to die?" I asked finishing the sentence for her.

Then grabbed her shoulders and pinned her to the wall.

"Yes...I knew from the start...That's why I approached you at the hospital that day and befriended you...It was all because your dear little brother started it so...Someone had to finish it and that someone is me" I said.

She squirmed in my grip as I tightened my grip on her shoulders.

"Needless to say why I chose you as my target right?" I asked.

Then I let go of her.

"Wipe away those tears P'Sanran... They're wasted" I said then turned and started walking away.

Sanran's P.O.V:

I sank to the ground and started crying hard.

You bastard.

After some time I calmed down and stood up then walked away.

I decided to send him one last message.

'If you told me everything clearly from the start and apologised properly...I'd have forgave you and maybe even helped you reach an understanding with my family...But you chose to lie and hurt my brother not just me...That's why I won't and will never forgive you' I texted.

And as expected no answer came from him so I turned off the phone and took the bus back home.

When I arrived home though I found P'Krit who was gone for three days.

"Where have you been P?" I asked.

"Bailing someone from prison...The best way to kill a rat is to get a good enough trap...And I just got the right trap" He said.

He stayed silent for what felt like a minute.

"He brought it on himself don't you think?" He asked.

I sighed heavily because I really didn't know what to say anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.9K 191 3
Pete I have nothing. I feel nothing. Nobody cares about me and I crave to feel something. To be wanted. When life can't get any worse, it suddenly dr...
15.4K 384 4
No, this isn't some crack fan fic about big boobed tall vampire woman yes she is fucking gorgeous but this is a legit story I have thought about doin...
12.2K 760 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...