Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Will

1.6K 24 35
By Shaxoss

~~~

"Here, here — this is your two's room. It's an extra extension to the estate and is considered the guest room. Don't worry, it's far away enough to where we won't hear any of your shenanigans." Yoshio winked at the two in the end.

"You seriously piss me off," said Sasuki, glaring at the overgrown-child. "Naruto, can you tell her to stop being so mean to me?" Asked Yoshio, faking a hurt expression. Naruto shook his head.

"Sucks to suck, Yoshio — she would kill me if I did." Yoshio sighed at that, his fake hurt expression deepened even more. "Man, I thought she was the submissive type in the relation ship; guess I was wrong." Yoshio smirked as he saw Naruto immediately react to this,

Naruto glared at him.

"I am not the submissive one, get it right." Naruto pulled Sasuki away and slid the shoji door. Once they entered, Naruto turned around and gave Yoshio a sarcastic smile. "She is the submissive one," said Naruto, firmly sliding the shoji door shut. Naruto grunted and saw the laid out futon mats.

"Why is there only?" Naruto asked himself, laying on the futon mat with his face flat down. Sasuki smirked, "Looks like I'm laying on top of you for the next month, Naruto." He groaned in response.

"Why couldn't he just give us two? You're way too heavy for me to even carry." Sasuki glared and smacked him on the head. Naruto winced at the stinging pain. "Ow! What was that for?" He got up from laying down and looked directly at Sasuki — whom was still glaring at Naruto.

"That's what you get for calling me heavy; I am not heavy at all." Naruto narrowed his eyes right at her, seemingly thinking about something. "Hmm. . . I don't know about that one." He shook his head around.

"But I do! Now, shut up," said Sasuki, ordering him around. "Hah! I'll prove that bastard Yoshio wrong and that I'm not submissive!" Glared Naruto, his hand fisting the air.

"Hn, then show me that you are not at all." She added a smirk at the end. Naruto paused for a moment before chuckling right at her. "Yeah, right! There's no way I'm falling for that one! You just want to get my meat! Shove off!" Naruto laid back down on the futon mat with his face flat down.

"Who knew you could be so smart, Naruto — I hate it." Glared Sasuki as she turned Naruto around. He groaned in response and widened his eyes as Sasuki laid on top of him. Ok, Naruto may have been exaggerating every time he says Sasuki was heavy.

He'll never mention that, though.

Naruto laid his hands on Sasuki back as her face was snuggled on Naruto's neck. "You know, you should probably get a new pair of eyes soon. I know you're feeling the effects of he Mangekyou Sharingan. Soon enough, you won't even be able to see my handsome face." Naruto squirmed slightly as he felt Sasuki's breathing.

"Tch, I know that, Naruto. I'll do it soon, alright? Before the month is over." Naruto suddenly had a thought come into his mind at that very moment.

"Wait, is it over?" Asked Naruto, slightly gazing down at the Sasuki on top of him. He could feel her nodding slightly. "Yeah, it is over. It's decreasing over time." Answered Sasuki, mumbling as her breathing went onto Naruto.

"Good."

~~~

"This is the arena that has been built." Tsunade gestured to the structure in front of them. They were quite amazed at the stadium that was right in front of them.

"This is much larger than the one at Konoha." Asuma blew a plume of smoke out of his mouth. Lee and Guy coughed slightly due to his addiction. "Asuma, that is not very youthful of you!" Guy took the cigarette from his hand and threw it on the ground.

Asuma sighed in annoyance and took out another cigarette and his lighter — Guy took it and threw that one, too. After a couple of more tries, Asuma gave up on trying to smoke.

"It is indeed much bigger than the stadium at Konoha; how did you do it?" Asked Kakashi as they walked towards the entrance of the stadium. "I only have the best of the best," said Tsunade, walking inside the walls of the Chunin Exams stadium.

"And you say this is still incomplete?" Asked Kurenai, seeing the much needed building that needed to be done to the concrete and stone walls of the stadium. Tsunade nodded, seeing the bright light at the end of the tunnel.

"This entrance is for the examinees to go and walk through; the spectators and Kage go somewhere else." They nodded as they walked out and had the brilliant light from the sun get casted upon them.

"How far in the Chunin Exams will the invasion start?" Asked Lee, walking side-by-side with Guy, they were now on the battlefield part of the stadium. Tsunade pondered for a moment or two before answering his question.

"It's quite hard to say. . . maybe after the 3rd or during the 4th round — Enryu is quite the unpredictable man." They all looked around the stadium, seeing how big the area actually was.

"Alright, I want us to practice if the invasion were to start; get into positions!" They disappeared in a blink of an eye. Neji and Hinata soon appeared on top of the stadium and stood on the top.

Guy appeared on one side of the stadium, Lee was on the other side of the stadium. Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai were at the top of the spectating booths. Tsunade looked around and nodded, seemingly satisfied with what she was currently seeing.

"Good, but I need you: Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai to to be split apart — it'll help to cover more ground." They nodded and followed her orders to the tee. Kakashi stayed at the first location, Kurenai went to their left side, Asuma moved to their right side.

But one side was lacking a person.

"Lee, go the side that is lacking a person, Guy can fill in for your position." Lee nodded vigorously and went to soon appeared on side that was lacking an actual person.

"You can do that, right?" Asked Tsunade as she appeared right in front of Guy. He nodded vigorously. "Of course, Hokage-sama!" He bowed down slightly in an energetic manner.

"Good." She looked back and observed from top to bottom. "Alright! Remember these positions that I have given you! You all can make your way back to the village, I'll be going to the medical wing to check on the others!" She felt the wind rush.

~~~

Naruto and Yoshio stood in front of the blade that gave off magnificent energy. "Have you ever read of the book that that held information on the Holy Blades?" Asked Yoshio as they looked at the blade.

Naruto nodded.

"I have read a book that held information of the Holy Blades, I don't know if it's the one that you speak of." Naruto answered Yoshio's question. He sighed in response.

"You do know that there's only 5 copies the first one and only 3 copies of the sequel." Naruto suddenly had a light-bulb suddenly turn on in his head. "Ohhh, that one! I actually have the two if them!" Naruto grinned at that.

"I was actually the person who created the second book. My father created the first one." Naruto widened his eyes out of surprise. "Wow! Who knew you could say something so serious! Like the words that were inside that book do not match on how you act." Grinned Naruto, looking at Yoshio.

He shook his head at Naruto.

"Alright, it's time to begin your training to form a contract with the blade." Naruto nodded as he stood right next to Yoshio. "You said that the blade was reacting to my chakra. Does that hold any significance?" Asked Naruto the intensity of the blade's output of power increased a bit.

"Only a tiny bit. If the blade is reacting to your chakra, it means that you'll have a much greater chance of successfully forming and controlling the blade." Answered Yoshio, stepping closer to the blade itself. Naruto did the same.

"How do you know this?" Asked Naruto, feeling the waves of energy being created by the Holy Blade. Yoshio grinned, "The blade also reacted to my grandfather's chakra. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I can't pass up." Naruto widened his eyes at that.

"Wow, your grandfather was much cooler than you." Naruto smirked while Yoshio shook his head again. "Shut the hell up," said Yoshio, irritated by Naruto's antics.

"Is there more information about 'God's Will' that I don't know about?" Asked Naruto as he took a step forward. Yoshio nodded. "Yes, there is more information that I have yet to tell you about the blade itself." Yoshio answered, mischievously smiling at Naruto.

He gritted his teeth in response.

"Tch, I'll create a contract with the blade in no time." Naruto walked towards the blade. The magnitude of its power increased over time as he made his way towards it.

Naruto outstretched his arm towards God's Will, the vibrant power of the blade coursing through the room every second. . . moment that pasts. He gripped the blade tightly.

"What the hell!"

The blade started to spasm out, his grip of the blade loosened. Naruto widened his eyes as his right arm started to ache in agony and absolute pain. He gritted his teeth as the pain reached its absolute capacity.

Naruto was thrown back.

"Shit!" Naruto's arm was completely red.

~~~

Tsunade saw the 6 at the entrance of the medical wing building. "You're all here," said Tsunade, standing right behind them. They quickly noticed this and turned around.

They bowed down slightly.

"We are," said Shikamaru, standing in front of Tsunade. She saw him holding a rolled up paper, her eyebrows raised slightly as she locked her eyes at the lazy ones of Shikamaru.

"This is a plant, but is an incomplete one. There are major flaws that the others and I have seen and acknowledged." Answered Shikamaru with the lazy tone of his.

"Fill me in on the plan." Ordered Tsunade. Shikamaru gestured for the others to leave — they left without questions asked. He looked back to Tsunade and unrolled the piece of paper.

"I had the idea of having the Choji, Ino, Tenten, and me on the outside perimeter of the medical wing and protect the external forces. If the external forces do manage to get in, Sakura will be there to force them out; she is also the person that will lead the medical team." Shikamaru explained, he moved forward.

"But there was a major flaw in our plan. The four of us that are protecting the outside of the medical wing are needed to be together at all times. This is due to the reason that we can't beat hundreds of Jounins coming our way with relative ease — only Naruto and Sasuki can do that." Tsunade now get what he getting to.

"And since you 5 can't efficiently take down the jounins at a non-stop pace, you're resorting to sticking together to stop that. But the major flaw that you are speaking of is the lack of people on the other sides; the walls will be infiltrated if there are no people present in that area to protect it." Shikamaru nodded at that.

"Yes, that is exactly the problem in our hands." Shikamaru sighed, rolling the paper back up and back to its former shape and size. Tsunade pondered for a moment.

"I'll try and solve it out. Go back to the team and look around the medical wing and find the ins and outs of the place." Tsunade started to walk away. Shikamaru nodded and disappeared to find the rest of the team. He soon found them and appeared right in front of them.

"What did she say?" Asked Ino, her leaning on the tree stopped. The 5 walked towards to him. "Did any changes to the plan get created?" Asked Sakura as they were bundled up together.

Shikamaru shook his head.

"Hokage-sama had told me that she would try an find a way for the flaw in the plan to get fixed. I had a few ideas in my mind, but I didn't say it." Shikamaru confessed as he received glares in return.

"Why?" Asked Tenten and Choji asked. Shikamaru looked at them for a brief second before yawning.

"It was too troublesome," said Shikamaru, looking up into the sky without the care in world.

~~~

"What the actual fuck!" Naruto yelled as some of Yoshio's relative bandaged him up. Sasuki was there too standing on the sidelines. Yoshio looked at the arm that had been injured.

"Your arm is currently broken — almost shattered to pieces." Announced Yoshio. Naruto and Sasuki widened their eyes as the information hit them. "Why did the blade do that?" Asked Naruto, wincing from the pain. Yoshio need him before sighing.

"The blade and the mind are separate entities, you do know that, right?" Naruto widened his eyes, his mouth was gaping. "Wait, are you telling me that the mind of the blade has an actual body?" Asked Naruto in disbelief. He shook his head.

"No, the mind of the blade does not have an actual spiritual body. The body to the mind is the blade itself. This applies to all of the blades. But they are still considered separate entities, due to the fact that the mind was only created because of chakra." Explained Yoshio. Sasuki helped Naruto to get up from the floor.

"The mind took control of the blade and broke your arm." Naruto widened his eyes in disbelief. "It can do that?" Asked Naruto, his mouth agape. Sasuki sighed.

"Obviously, did you not see the Crucifer move on its own to protect Enryu from the Amaterasu?" Sasuki shook her head, carrying Naruto's shirtless body. "How do I stop the blade the from attacking me?" Asked Naruto, his uninjured arm wrapped around Sasuki's neck. Yoshio smirked.

"Well, I'm glad you asked. The only way for you to get the blade to stop attacking you is to. . ." Yoshio created a slight pause to add suspense to what he was saying.

"Have the will that rivals God's Will."

~~~

DONE! Naruto is now having trouble achieving the desired contract with God's Will. Just because God's Will is reacting and attracted to Naruto's chakra, doesn't mean the blade will actually like the dude.

Grace will be updated tmr. Slashed will be updated once tmr and once on Monday.

There shall be one or two more chapters until the training arc is over. When the training arc is finally over, we'll be entering. . .

The Endgame.

But until that happens, I'll see you next time.

CYA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.6K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...
181K 8.2K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
1.1M 50.9K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
23.5K 1.4K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...