Dangerous Love

By yewandejoseph

This is a palace where one wrong move can determine if you live or die. In the quest for her family to surviv... More

The Beginning 1
The Prince quarters 2
The threats
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
HE'S A SUSPECT
THE BREAK UP
EIGHT YEARS AGO
Chapter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty

Chapter eighty one

3.8K 630 238
By yewandejoseph

Epilogue

"I, Aramade Agboola take you Musi Adedamire Henry to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold you from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you. Today, I'm blessed to be able to call you my husband. My confidant. I promise to spend each day with you and be your ever loving wife. From this day forward until death do us part." Ara said and the next thing she found herself doing was crying. It was nothing else but tears of Joy. She tried to control it, tried not to spoil her make up, tried to control the whole situation, but she couldn't help it. Her heart was flooded with joy, her eyes with tears, her stomach with butterflies, her head with the only picture she ever had of them. Happily ever after. It was a day she couldn't hold herself from tearing up. She had waited four years for this day to come. The way he looked at her was everything every woman ever wanted. The way he held her. The way he supported her. The way he had her back and walked the journey with her despite all odds. Aramade burst into tears, finally given up on acting fine. "I'm sorry pastor." Her teary voice apologised and everyone burst out laughing at her including the pastor himself.

The church became quiet again.

"I, Musi Adedamire, take you Aramade Agboola, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold you from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad times, to love and to cherish you. Today, I'm blessed to be able to call you my wife. My best friend. My laughing gas. My light. My inspiration. My love. I promise to love you in good times and in bad times. To be faithful to you and be true to you in all circumstances. To be the reason you smile and be able to make you laugh just like you always do."

Finally, Ara had stopped crying. At this point, she was laughing. Laughing so hard that Prince Ire needed to pause cause the whole congregation had joined her. This was one of the reasons he couldn't let her go. Free, happy and never allowed anything stopped her from laughing and freely remain herself. He watched her while he laughed a little bit too. Now he was sure the whole world realised why he couldn't let this girl slip away from him. Her laughter was next to contagious. The whole congregation only stopped laughing when she did. And when she started again, they happily joined her, until she was calm and quiet again.

Everywhere became quiet again, giving the atmosphere that sends good luck to new couples to make their vow memorable as possible. Prince Ire continued. "Starting from this day forward, we will build a happy home for the kids, stay together, pray together, and walk this journey together with the help of the one who has brought us here today until death do us part. I love you." Prince Ire said, taking the words very slowly and carefully. Trying his best to be calm, holding his tears back from falling, but still, a tear dropped and gently, Aramade touched it with her new, white handkerchief. "I gat you babe." She whispered to him and the whole congregation went. "Awwn..."

"Mummy your shirt!"

"Jesus!" Aramade yelled looking down at the shirt which had got burnt far away from amendment. She quickly dropped the iron, made sure it was well seated on the table before switching off the socket. She had forgotten she was ironing. She wondered how many time these kids were willing to keep watching the video made for them on their wedding day. They had watched and watched the video countless times, but these kids were never tired.

See mummy.

See Daddy.

Mummy is that you?

Daddy why are you holding mummy like that?

She could remember hiding the disc somewhere only for Tofunmi, her first daughter to walk down to the sitting room one day holding it and laughing so hard just like her. "Mummy I found it. Let's watch again."

Now she understood what was like to be a mother. Their priorities would always come first. Before getting herself a pair of shoes, she would have gotten five for her girls. Before trying to take herself to a nice place, her girls had visited many places she could have used the little time spoiling herself. Now she understood what motherhood was all about. These children would always come first. And most times, they didn't really understand all she sacrificed.

"My Prince, this is a very special day for you. I know you have lot of things to tell your woman, but I can feel what you are feeling." The MC said through the microphone, staring at Ara who was just smiling. "If na say na one kiss, let me just kiss this woman abeg. My people abeg, let Prince Ire kiss this Aunty biko. All these one na drama ejhoor. We dey carry shoe up like say wetin?"

Everyone at the reception laughed. The MC had been cracking them up that almost everyone forgot the style and sound of their laughter before they started the reception. "Oh my Gwad!" Ara muttered and covered her face, laughing so hard. At that moment, she wondered where they had gotten this MC.

"Aunty no dey cover face. This night na sure banker. But then, my brother need just one minute to calm himself down and you are with the paracetamol. DJ, we need it very slow and soft. I know some ladies are already shouting God when? You ask me how I take know." The MC laughed. "Relax now, let's wait till we reach Instagram."

The ladies laughed.

"Okay! Enough of that. You haven't done your assignment. I've told you you are to always get your assignments done on Saturdays." Aramade said, picking up the shirt she knew she could never wear again. She walked to the eighty two inches samsung QLED tv and switched it off. "Go get your bags," she instructed.

When the girls left for their bags, Ara stared at the shirt in her hand and wished she had not insisted on putting it on. Even so, she should have called their laundry man instead. Today made it five years of staying married to her one and only Prince Ire. During the years, God had blessed them with two beautiful girls. Tofunmi, who was her first child, and Toluwanimi, who was her second child. Tofunmi was more like her. In character, and her loud laughter. Very silly, playful, but very brilliant and extremely sharp just like Prince Ire. Toluwanimi was the opposite, but brilliant as well. Aramade couldn't tell much yet because she was just two year-old, but from the little she had noticed, Toluwanimi loved clinging to her, staying very quiet while watching her do things.

Her girls were very fair in complexion just like her, but that didn't go well with Prince Ire. For that reason, he'd been trying hard for them to have a boy who will look exactly just like him, including his skin colour. Not like he was bothered by her girls looking like their mother, he just wanted a boy too. He was tired of seeing pink, pink, pink. He was mostly surrounded by her females cousins, now he couldn't believe the same was happening to him after marriage. Despite wanting to have another kid, the two was yet to come into an agreement because Ara wasn't ready for another child yet.

After leaving the country some days after their marriage, the two came back when Toluwanimi was just one because Prince Ire's father fell ill. It was so serious that the old man wanted all his children around him. Since then, they had been in Nigeria and it was exactly one year since they came back.

Aramade peeped through the window to check if the woman helping them was back. Just then, the gate to their house was suddenly opened by the pot belly gateman. The Lexus 350 black car made its way in, but unexpectedly, Aramade saw someone she wasn't expecting to see. Not as if she had not seen the person since she got back to Nigeria, but seeing this person very close to her sister didn't go well with her. She drew the curtain back and slowly the door eased open.

"Aunty Omoh!" Tofunmi yelled, very excited with her little sister whose legs were still not balanced, but decided to tag along. The disappointment was evident in her eyes when she realised it wasn't their precious Aunty. "Oh, Mama Sophie welcome ma." Tofunmi's voice was flat. "Mommy is Aunty Omoh not coming again?"

"Mama Sophie please I will meet you in the kitchen." Aramade quickly dismissed her and turned to her children but slowly the door opened again.

"Aunty Omoh!"

This time, it was their precious Aunty.

"Yeey!" Omoh dropped the shopping bags in her hand and hugged her nieces with so much love. "Aren't I lucky?" She kissed them tenderly on their cheeks. "Hey," she stopped them before they started checking the bags she brought. "Are you not going to kiss big Aunty too?"

The girls laughed and kissed Omoh on the cheeks, putting so much force on her neck but she didn't complain. When they finally released her, Ara spoke up. "You two should go in first. We will call you once we are done talking."

The girls didn't care as they struggled and dragged the shopping bags on the neat tiles by themselves to their room. The only thing on their mind was everything inside the bags that made it heavy a little. They didn't have to ask. They knew everything inside the bags were for them and their mum.

After the girls had left, Ara turned and looked up at her younger sister. Since she got back to Nigeria, she discovered Omoh had really changed. The small girl in a small body was gone. That wasn't even bothering her. She had kept quiet all these while but she couldn't deal with who she just saw her sister with. She barely recognised Omoh when they first got back. Omoh was almost as fair in complexion as her. In one simple way, her sister had bleached, but only those who knew her when she was still with the chocolate skin colour could tell, because the level Omoh's body was clean, nobody would have guessed she once had a dark complexion. When Aramade saw her sister, she had to inspect her buttocks to confirm if she had not done a surgery, and truly, they were real. Omoh didn't have large hips like Aramade, but the little wasn't bad because she had enough round butt which gave her a nice shape.

Omoh raised a brow at her, starting to wonder why her sister was staring at her in such a way like that. "Hey, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Something like that," Ara responded. "Who dropped you just now?"

Omoh raised a brow at her sister and immediately looked away. "A friend."

"A friend Omoh! Are you aware that's a lie and I know the truth. Isn't that Ayo. Same Ayoola. What are you doing with him? Why are you two together?"

Omoh looked up at her sister. It was obvious Aramade had saw them when he dropped her. Omoh wondered how that was possible when their gate was locked, but then, she realised that was the exact time their car drove into the compound. Omoh looked quite sorry, scratching the back of her neck. She didn't want to lie, but she knew this was exactly how Aramade was going to react, and she didn't want anyone scolding her. Omoh shook her head lightly at her big sister. "Nothing. He only helped me here," she said.

Aramade didn't believe that. She wasn't a baby. She stared at her sister. "Since when have you been sleeping with him?"

Omoh raised a brow at her sister. Aramade wasn't looking like someone in a good mood. She could tell. Her sister's voice had changed. She was definitely angry and she wasn't planning to give up. "And how many pregnancy have you aborted for him?" She added again.

"Please stop!" Omoh shouted at her sister. "Just stop please!"

"And you better stop shouting at me and get out of my house if I can't talk to you!" Aramade shouted back. "I'm tired of you coming here, buying useless gifts for us and I can't tell you the truth! What has come over you! Get out if I can't talk to you! Today bone straight, tomorrow malaysia hair, peruvian hair! Pink, blue, red, purple, green, blonde. That's all you buy with your money."

"Because it's my life!" Omoh responded. "I don't understand how that's your problem."

"You are very stupid for talking to me like that! In fact you are stupid!" Aramade yelled at her sister, walking towards the door for her sister to leave. This time, she meant it, but Omoh suddenly stayed quiet. She knew she shouldn't have talked to her sister in such a manner like that, but she was angry too.

"I'm sorry," Omoh said stopping her sister from pushing her out of the house. "He started sleeping with me since I was nineteen." She confessed. "Not without my consent sis. I wanted it too."

"What!" Aramade exclaimed, staring at her sister unbelievably. Ara immediately left the door and walked close to her sister holding her hands. If she was angry at her sister and wanted to send her out, she was no longer feeling that way again. Aramade looked up at her precious sister. "Why? Omoh why? You've been sleeping with him for five years! Are you out of your mind! He has nothing to offer you. He's messed up. He's only using you for sex. Wake up! How could he allow you abort your babies?"

"Just one."

"Another lie." Aramade said. Whenever her sister couldn't bare to hold her or look into her eyes, she knew she was telling a lie. They've lived together for sixteen years, and many times if she could remember vividly, they've shared so many secrets with each other. "Mom told me you were pregnant two times. And before she knew what was happening, you've gotten rid of them."

"What!" Omoh was surprised. "She knew!"

"Of course! Do you think she's a baby? I've also been pregnant two times Omoh. Don't look at me in the eye and lie. When we got back, I knew you were pregnant. I called mom, but she told me you never listens to anyone again! Before I knew what was happening, Omoh, there wasn't any sign of a baby again. You got rid of it!"

"Because I want to!" Omoh was starting to raise her voice again. "He's not ready! And I don't think I'm ready to bring a child to this world yet. I'm just twenty four!"

"Didn't you know that before you start sleeping with him! That he's never going to be ready and you will just be another girl he's gonna use and dump! Does he even know he isn't the only one you've been sleeping with!"

"He sleeps around too! And please, don't start! I'm not ready for all these nonsense you and mummy have been discussing behind my back. I don't understand, is it your life! It's none of your fucking business please!" Omoh was starting to yell at her sister and this time, this was exactly how she dealt with anyone who talked her out of her life.

"It's my business idiot!" Aramade yelled back at her too. She couldn't contain her anger anymore. "You are my sister and everything that concerns you troubles me. If you are going to do runs, do it well with your head working. All these men giving you millions today, tomorrow you will call them for help and five kobo, they won't give you. You know why? Greedy girls like you are beginning to mature and crave for more than they can afford and they will go to any length just like you! Last month, you spent almost five million naira for a vacation in Dubai! Are you mad ni! What are you buying when you don't even have a land somewhere! Everything on your head is sneakers, hair, designers, no business idea."

"Epele! Aunty business idea." Omoh picked up her bag but her phone fell back on the chair. Ara was angry by that statement but chose to keep quiet. She didn't want things to escalate more than it was already and just allowed Omoh to have her way. "You told me about Uber business and I said I've heard. I would definitely buy it when I get more money."

"You could buy two!"

"I just don't want now!"

"You could buy three! Four! And even own bikes to start a delivery business. Wake up you this girl. This money won't keep coming forever! Make this men pump the money into your business because they will as long as you are still with them. Stop eating with your ten fingers Omolade! At least, you will look back and see you gather something with runs."

Omoh eyed her sister, very annoyed. "Why are now calling runs runs! Sē ko to èbe nì! (Is that not okay for you)." She said in their native language getting Aramade angry.

"Since you are already using Ò for me, call me by my name nau. Stupid girl!"

"You too stupid girl! Stupid Ara! Leave me!"

That pained Aramade so much that she was almost closed to tears. She had never been so disrespected like this in her life. Most especially coming from her sister. Someone she loved so much with all her heart. She ended up losing it.

"You see, preacher of idea. Small thing like this go dey pain you." Omoh said, picking up her Iphone12 pro, ready to leave, but Ara went close to her in anger and hit her on the body with multiple slaps. "The fact that you are sleeping with a man old enough to be my husband and men old enough to be your father doesn't give you the right to call me by my name and disrespect me. You are mad! Foolish girl! That is what you are! Don't come running to me when they all dump you!" The two sisters began to hit each other. Omoh hit her sister back, but her long nails got in the way and she got injured. The pain erupted from the nails got her extremely angry and instantly, she decided to use her teeth on her sister's body, bitting her so hard. Ara shouted in pain and slapped her on the face rather than bitting her back. If for anything, she knew her body will heal faster than her sister's own. Omoh pushed Aramade away when she realised she was overpowering her and ran out through the door.

After she left, Ara ended up on the ground crying so hard. Who could have imagined her sister would turn out this way. All her life, she had lived for both of them to have their best lives. Swap phones with her, bought her everything she wanted, provided her with any amount she asked for. Supported her dream. All because she wanted her to be comfortable. She couldn't believe everything had gone to waste. She was no longer pursuing her dancing career anymore. Everything she ever did for her sister to grow up well had become a waste.

Ara felt strong arms wrapped around her. With that, that gave her strength to cry and hid her face on her husband's chest. Prince Ire had been in the room the whole time both sisters were on each other's throats. It wasn't in his place to side anyone because she knew how protective his wife was when it comes to her sister. And because of that, he decided to stay out of it. He saw the traces of Omoh's teeth on his wife's body. He touched it and Aramade flinched in pain. She was no longer crying. She looked up at Prince Ire. "You knew about these two?"

"Babe, it was never in my place to tell you." Prince Ire said calmly. He knew he had to be careful with his response. His wife was angry and anything could get her even more pissed. "I've never seen him be with a girl for a very long time like that since we've been friends."

"I'm trying to imagine where they could have met. But I can't really understand why he would taken advantage of her the moment they met. Didn't he tell you anything?" Aramade kept quiet knowing Prince Ire doesn't like talking about his friends.

"House warming," he decided to tell her so she could stop worrying. "They met at your parents house warming. He actually waited three years before they got involved. He told me even before I could find out. He was scared knowing you won't take it well if you find out."

"He's messed up." Ara said. "Now she's messed up too. And she's no longer young. She isn't seeing anywhere at all."

Prince Ire kissed her bare back. "She will come around. You've been the best sister I know. I know you. You won't give up on her. I know it won't take long for her to realise all you said today was because you love her."

"You think she would still talk to me." Aramade sounded really worried.

Prince Ire laughed, making jest of his wife. "You see. After the big bite she gave you."

Aramade chuckled. "I will bite my own back when I see her." Aramade said, trying to bite Prince Ire.

"Hey, Mrs. Musi, are you okay? This is your husband and not your sister."

"Oh! How come both of you look alike." Aramade laughed, getting Prince Ire to give her the look of...Are we safe?

Aramade just hugged him instead. "Babe, I hope you haven't forgotten the car you promised me. I've found a guy who will manage the car for Omoh. I would tell him to deliver to mum. She will keep the money for her in case of anything."

"No, I did not." Prince Ire assured her. "Let's clean this thing cause I don't like the way it's clinging to your skin."

"Arrhhhh!" Ara tried to bite Prince Ire again causing him to laugh. He pushed her mouth away with one of his hands and rolled his eyes at her. "Be careful before we start our own fight too."

Aramade moved closer to her husband and whispered. "Our own will definitely be under the Duvet. You like that kind of fight?"

"Who doesn't like a fight like that." Prince Ire responded and the two laughed at each other.

_____________________________________

To be continued.

10/12/2020
😄😄😄 Guys, we have finally come to the end of DANGEROUS LOVE ❤️
This book actually took me ELEVEN MONTHS and TEN DAYS😭
I started 31/12/2019

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF SO FAR?

Thank you so much for reading DL🙏 please, if you really like DL, please kindly support me with your votes. Click the 🌟 star button on all chapters you haven't voted😊 it would really make me happy🙏 Don't think I'm not going to see them😔 let your vote counts and be the reason why DL will be doing well on wattpad. And if you know anyone who reads on BAMBOOKS 😄 I will be putting DL on the platform soon. Don't worry, DL is going nowhere from wattpad just like MY DAYS AT CROWN SCHOOL 😊 and a beautiful month like that in 2021, I will be bringing the complete part of MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT'S SON to wattpad.

To everyone who has been waiting for "Michelle's story (WHEN SHE CAME)" Now that I'm done with DL, I will go back to it and complete it. Definitely before the end of this month, the complete book will be on BAMBOOKS, LITIRESO, and OKADABOOKS. Not on wattpad. (These are the three apps where you can only find my books. You can install them on play store and Apple store too😊 thank you so much).

TO BE CONTINUED.......

When Omoh parted with her elder sister who spoilt her with almost everything she wanted, there was no one to turn to but some group of friends who wanted the same life she wanted too. Latest phones, vacation on the 36th floor, a life people can envy. Just like a girl who somehow thought how she could cope if she stopped living that way all of a sudden. Omoh had turned down an engagement ring, sucked some dicks, done some dangerous things for money, be the reason for some broken homes, fought with many housewives, and stole some able boyfriends. She was completely messed up but doing nothing about it. And finally when she crossed part with her long time crush, she couldn't tell right from wrong. But what happened when two wrongs came together? Or when two messed up people fell in love together?

Starting 1/3/2021
That's First of March, 2021.
I have some uncompleted stories to finish, so I won't be able to start this immediately. Any other thing will be communicated to you. Thank you everyone.
I have a book I will be catching fun with very soon. Will let you know when I'm ready to start sharing it. Thank you and God bless you 🙏

HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ME🙏🏾
Please guys, this is how you can support me from my stories. All my books on wattpad are free except from "Meeting with the president's son" which is now available only on NOVELNOW app.  To support me, if you love this book you just read, kindly support me by buying it on "Okadabooks", or any of my books you prefer to buy instead. All my books are available for #500 which is $1 here in Nigeria.

YEWANDE HOW DO I BUY YOUR BOOKS ON OKADABOOKs?
1) First of all download the Okadabooks app on "Google store or App Store".
2) Create an account with your email
3) Search for my books or my name yewandejoseph
4) Proceed to buy any of my books you want to support me with. In case you want to buy it all🤩😁 my prayers follows you🙏🏾

On Okadabooks, you can pay via 🤩
AIRTIME CARD OF ANY NETWORK
ATM CARD
BANK TRANSFER
And I think there are more ways too
The moment you "refill" your wallet with any of this method, you can proceed to buy my books. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

YEWANDE IS THERE NO WAY I CAN BUY YOUR BOOKS TO SUPPORT YOU WITHOUT DOWNLOADING ANY APP?
There is.
Simply type www.litireso.com
Create an account
Go to the search bar to search for any of my books and buy.
There are different methods you can use to buy on Litireso too. Via
1) AIRTIME OF ANY NETWORK
2) ATM CARD
3) BANK TRANSFER
I think there are more ways too.
Thank you so much 🙏🏾
Please do support me🙏🏾
I really appreciate 🙏🏾

You can proceed to my profile @yewandejoseph to check my bio for links. Thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 986 61
Isrealla morenike Jones..... An introverted, out going and lovable girl who wants nothing more than to be accepted, appreciated and loved. Both by he...
5.5K 1.2K 55
It all started as a little spark in her chest, and then it grew and ignited her whole being with an outburst of emotion. Before she could recollect h...
6K 1.3K 51
"Do you have anything to say?" He shook his head, but never shifted his gaze from her face. "Well then, what do you want?" She snapped, tired of his...
1.3K 67 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...