๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ(๐‹...

By AaliyahAckerman

"๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ? ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ?" "๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž...๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ... More

๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ (๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐—บ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ!!)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2- ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐—บ๐š๐ฒ, ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐—ผ๐—บ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4- ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5- ๐๐—ผ ๐‹๐—ผ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐—ผ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 - ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7- ๐€๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8- ๐€๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9- ๐ˆ'๐—บ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐—ผ๐ซ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10- ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11- ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12- ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐š.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐„๐ซ๐š.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐–๐ก๐—ผ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐—ผ ๐๐ž ๐‹๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15- ๐ˆ ๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16- ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐†๐—ผ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17- ๐ˆ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ...๐ˆ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18- ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19- ๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐—บ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 - ๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ ๐–๐—ผ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐…๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21- ๐–๐—ผ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23- ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24- ๐…๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25- ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26- ๐ˆ ๐š๐—บ ๐๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ, ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐—ผ๐—บ๐ž๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27- ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28 - ๐‹๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ ๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ก.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ- ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ซ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ- ๐ˆ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘- ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’- ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“- ๐•๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ.
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” - ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– - ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— - ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ - ๐€๐›๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ - ๐€๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ- ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1- ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‘๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.

21.8K 447 1.6K
By AaliyahAckerman

Make sure to read the "Before You Read" chapter. Take consideration of the TW's as the descriptions are vivid/graphic.
——————————-
Your POV:
Play Music.

Thump.

Thump.

My fingers tapped against the dust-coated window sill.

Thump.

Thump.

The rain drops gliding down the window, the gloomy sky and rustling trees. A perfect stormy day. I looked down from the window. No one was outside today, the stray dogs were probably hiding in an alleyway under an awning or something while everyone was indoors.

 Dad said I was bad yesterday so I didn't get to go eat dinner with mom and him tonight. It's okay though, I'm not hungry. My appetite is weak after well...everything.

A clap of thunder startled me, knocking me off the chair I was sitting on. Stupid loud noises, I hate them. I looked around my dark room. It wasn't the nicest. My bedpost was on the verge of falling apart. The mattress was crap and feathers were poking out. I didn't have any pillows and I got my blankets taken away. I do have a desk though, a couple dresses too. Although they're a little ripped and torn but I'm not allowed outside so it doesn't matter.

But my most prized possession is my teddy bear, Berry. I keep her hidden under my bed since I found it in a hall closet. She's got a missing eye and a hole in her butt too. I think it suits her. She's my only friend, we have tea dates together and tell eachother happy stories. We have a plan to runaway one day, to go see the outside together. But I'm only 9 so it will have to wait a little.

Knock. Knock.

In a split second I had gone from the floor to sitting on my bed with my hands in my lap.

"(Y/n). What was that noise?" Dad walked in with a candle in his hand. He had a frown on his face and his eyebrow raised. I wiped the sweat off my hands and looked down towards the floor.

"I fell off my chair...I'm sorry I will be more careful next time I promise."

He stood still for a moment before shutting the door behind him. My hands were shaking as he set the candle down on my desk.

He chuckled, " you know what time it is, don't you?"

And that night, just like every other night for the last 2 years, he hurt me. Forced me to do things I didn't want to do. I'd tell him to stop but he'd just laugh and cover my mouth. I'd stare at the ceiling and try to envision the happy stories me and Berry made up but they could only do so much.

The next morning I woke up to the scent of breakfast cooking. I was stripped of my dress per usual and the curtain was closed. I rolled over to the other side of my bed and rubbed my burning eyes. Crying always makes them puffy and red which dad yells at me for.

"Berry. Psst. Are you awake?" I reached underneath my bed and felt for the stuffed bear. I latched onto her hand and pulled her up. She slipped out of my grasp and flung into something.

"Berry! You've gotta be quiet or i'll get yelled at."

I sat back on my bed and looked across the room for the brown bear. She had knocked into a red gift box. What's that? I don't remember it being there, is it for me? But I don't get gifts...

I climbed off my bed and slowly walked over to the box. I picked Berry up and hugged her tight for a moment.

"Look Berry, I got a present. Let's open it! Maybe it's a cool sword or magic potion. You know, from our stories or whatever."

I set her down right next to it and set the box in my lap. I carefully untied the ribbon, being careful not to ruin it. Once it was off I very slowly pulled the lid off. What if it's something bad? What if I'm not supposed to open it? Dads gonna kill me.

I squeezed my eye shut as the lid came off, a little scared of what it could be. Okay, so far so good. I'll just open my eyes and look what it is.

I squinted one eye open and looked down at the box, seeing something pink. I opened both eyes and allowed them to focus on the pink dress sitting inside the box.

"Woah...a new dress? Is it for me?"

"Yes. It's for you."

I scrambled to cover myself up and gasped, looking at my doorframe to see my mother. She owns a dress shop, she makes the finest dresses in all of the walls. She's pretty much famous for her designs. Even the king wears her clothes. So I knew right away she had made this one.

"T-thank you mother. But why? I didn't think I was allowed to get new things like this...oh um wait sorry I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. It's very pretty I love it! thank you!"

"Relax, brat. I only made it for you because you've got to look put together. You're leaving. After breakfast. Our guests are downstairs, make yourself presentable."

ꕥꕥ

I got dressed in my new dress then finger combed through my hair and splashed my face with some water to attempt to get rid of the puffiness. I'm leaving? But to where? Wait, I've got to sneak Berry! I'm gonna see the outside world and I promised I'd bring Berry with me. Who knows maybe we can get a magical sword along the way!

In the back of my mind I knew I was definitely going somewhere bad. As I walked down the stairs to the kitchen with berry stuffed in between my legs under my dress an unsettling feeling grew in my stomach. Almost like telling me that these last few years of being raped and beat on a daily were nothing compared to the ones upcoming.

Berry. I'm scared....

            Take a deep breath, (y/n). Im right here, nothing bad will happen as long as we're together.

Can you tell me a cool story after this?

 Of course.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and hopped off the last step. I could hear deep voices of unfamiliar men coming from the table along with the soft, yet stern, voice belonging to my mother.

"(Y/n). Why are you walking like that?"

I jumped and spun around, forgetting that Berry was stuffed in between my thighs.

"What's this? A teddy bear?"

My heart beat sped up at the tone of his voice. I closed my eyes in preparation for a slap or hit of some sort.

But instead I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes, my whole body quivering in fear.

My dad was crouched in front of me. His heartless grey eyes boring holes into my skin. My gaze was averted to the side, in response he pulled my chin up with the tip of his finger and greeted me with a smirk. In his other hand he held Berry tightly.

"I see... you've been hiding this from me. But I guess it doesn't matter now does it? Come on, let's go meet the men who own you now. You will treat them with respect and listen to them. They're paying a great deal of money for you." He stood up and grabbed my arm, dragging me to the table. He pushed me down into the seat next to his. Across from us were two older men. They both had their eyes set on me as if they were looking at diamonds, thirst in their eyes and excitement in their smiles.

"You must be (y/n). It's nice to finally meet you. And might I say, you're beautiful."

"T-thank you."

The man next to him spoke up, reaching his hand across the table to kiss my hand.

"Good morning (y/n). My names Timothy, and I agree. You look lovely, I think you'll make a fine addition to our orphanage."

Orphanage? So I'm getting put up for adoption then? That's what dad meant by 'own'? Was he just attempting to scare me with that? Maybe these guys are nice afterall.

We ate breakfast together. I sat quiet and ate the food mother allowed me. The adults chatted about random crap and for once my parents seemed happy. Mom was laughing and sipping on a mimosa while dad even stifled up a laugh. It was so out of character for them, I've never even heard someone else laugh before. I didn't even know they were capable of smiling.

Afterwards I was told to follow the men outside. There were no heartfelt goodbyes, no 'I'll miss you's or anything. The last words from my father were "if you misbehave, you're dead."

Comforting right?

The man named Timothy helped me into a carriage. Before I was seated I took in a big whiff of fresh air. It's so much more purifying compared to the stuffiness inside the house; completely different to just opening the windows. If we're really going to an orphanage then I hope I can go outside lots and lots.

I pressed my hands up against the window as we rode off, seeing my own reflection against the glass panels. I fixated on a red bird perched on a pole. Is that a cardinal? I've never seen one in real life before. I wonder if I could catch it.

I saw a white shirt behind my reflection. Who's that? I turned around to see Timothy with a white cloth in his hand.

"Sorry am I in your way? I'll um move, I'm really sorry."

He pressed the cloth to my mouth and covered my nose along with it. It smelt of chemicals and alcohol mixed with something else... is he drugging me?

I tried to push him off of me but he grabbed both my arms and pushed me down to the floor.

"Silly girl. You really thought you were going to an orphanage didn't you? I guess your dad was right. You are easily manipulated." 

What is this? Why...why's it getting hard to keep my eyes open? Why am I so tired? I'm not easily manipulated, just how was I supposed to know...

His hand rode up my leg as my eyelids grew heavier. I stopped resisting and shut my eyes willingly.

"Just like that. We'll be home soon, until then, sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 7 5
"Hard times are often blessings in disguise. You must let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head and keep going...
309K 10.6K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
17.8K 329 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
41.6K 1.4K 51
แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แดษด แด›ษชแด›แด€ษด x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›แดษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส /๊žฎษดหˆแด›ฦษด๊œฑ๊žฎแด›ษช/ สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด›แด แด˜ส€แดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแดœษด 1. แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษขส€แด‡แดก ษชษด ษชษดแด›แด‡ษด๊œฑษชแด›ส" ...