TLOK Kyalin Oneshots NEW

By PinkRathian

Primarily Kyalin Oneshots of different ratings 😏, you can find some Suvira in here too. Cute fluff to angst... More

Edges
Beach Volleyball
Adventures of Zaofu
When We Were Kids
Car ride
Babysitting
Searching
Update
Suvira Chapter
Double Date
From Chaos to Order (Kuvira Backstory)
Wine and Surprise
Dangerously Jealous
Kyalin Week
Suyin Part 1
Suyin Part 2
Suyin Part 3
Suyin Part 4
Unexpected
Love is Blind
The Games Part 1
The Games Part 2
The Games Part 3
The Games Part 4
Suvira AU (epilogue)
The City Part 1
The City Part 2
update
The City Part 3
The City Part 4
The Chief's Secret
Train Wreck
Crushing
A different kind of Mother
Kyalin Week Prompt 1
Kyalin Week Prompt 2
Kyalin Week 3
Kyalin Week 4
Kyalin Week Day 5
Kyalin Week Six
Kyalin Week Day 7
Two worlds apart
Circumstances (sequel to TWA)
The Guard (Suvira) Part 1
Speculation (sequal to Circumstances)
The Guard (Suvira) Part 2
Comfort
Lin and Ikki
Holiday
Suvira Solstice
Lin Walks Into a Bar
Christmas Party
Suvira Book 1
Suvira Book 2
Suvira Book 3
Suvira Book 4
Lin Goes to the Dentist
The Box
The Office
The Radio
The Dinner
Kyalin Shorts
I Just Know that I Like You
That's Rough
Good Times
Suvira Nanny AU
A Test of Love
Suvira Shorts
I'm Sorry
Signs
Signs Pt 2
Like You
interruption
Kya Goes to the Dentist
My Wives and I
A Cause For Celebration
A Cause for Celebration Part 2
20 Years Ago
Lin Takes Care of Kya
Kyalinzumi
Suvira Nanny Au (part 2??? I guess?)
Origins: Part 1
Origins: Part 2
Origins: Part 3
An update
Pirate AU Part 1
Pirate AU Part 2
Pirate AU Part 3
Pirate AU Part 4
Pirate AU Part 5
Pirate Au Part 6
Pirate AU Part 7
Pirate AU Part 8
Pirate AU Part 9
Pirate Au Part 10
Pirate AU Part 11
Pirate AU Part 12
Pirate AU Part 13
Pirate AU Part 14
Pirate AU Part 15 (Finale)

All over you

1.8K 59 24
By PinkRathian

Mild smut this chapter be warned... but really, I know why your here 😉

Lin tossed her can into the bin with holding the smirk on her face.

"Go Beifong!" Korra chanted, chugging the rest of hers. Mako stared at Lin in horror at her hidden talent, she nudged him with her arm.

"Loosen up, kid. You'll miss out on the fun."

"Did I just hear Lin talk about having fun?" Kya interceded, introducing herself into the conversation.

"Kya!" Asami grinned. "How have you been?" The waterbender shrugged, pulling aside the fabric of her shirt to reveal a scar on her stomach.

"Been well, look, Lin, I got one to match." Lin eyed her abdomen, the dark wound definitely something.

"I'm flattered." Lin replied.  Kya winked at her, brushing past Lin as she made her way to the campfire.

"Wow, I didn't know you and Kya were such good friends chief," Korra said with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh? Well, Kya and I go way back. She's was almost my sister in law after all."

"Oooh, damn." Bolin added. Korra nodded, casting a glance to Asami which Lin ignored, instead returning to the warmth of the fire Mako and the Avatar were supposed to be maintaining. Lin frowned at the dying flames, a result of the kids distracted nature, and tossed a couple logs on.

"Look at you, Lin, drinking contests with the kids, stoking the fire, I'd say this is a new side of the Beifongs." Lin scoffed at Kya's commentary.

"You wish." Kys raised an eyebrow.

"I do?" Lin looked to her feeling her cheeks light up in a blush. Kya chuckled, relaxing back in her chair.
"Say, Lin, how many drinks have you had?"

"4, why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me in a game of beer pong."

"Against who?"  Kya surveyed the area.

"Take your pick." She said. Lin looked at the possible candidates, she could pick Su, certainly, but her sister was practically sleeping on Baatar. Su had always been one to tire easily after more than three. Korra's relentless cheering brought Lin's gaze back to her, and she snickered.

"The Avatar and Asami seem good enough." Kya nodded.

"Alright. Hey Korra!" Kya shouted, "up for a game?" Korra looked to Asami before nodding.

"You're going down, old woman."

"Oh You'll see who's old!" Kya shouted back as she removed herself from her seat. Kya offered Lin her hand, which she took, and they made their way over to Asami and her nearly wasted girlfriend. Bolin set up the table, taking meticulous measurements to ensure it was "fair."

"Flipping the coin!" Bolin shouted. Lin crossed her arms, unable to hide her smile at the goings on of the kids, and her friends.

"Tails!" Kya shouted excitably."

"Aanndddd.. Tails it is, Team.... uh, Beifong and Kya? Anyway, you guys are first." Kya put her hand in the air, and Lin stared at it.

"What are you doing?"

" a high five Lin."

"Oh." Lin' s palm met Kya's, and to her suprise, Kya entertained their fingers.

"For good luck," she explained and Lin shrugged, completely unaware of the waterbenders flirting.  Kya tossed the first ball, getting it in the second back cup, and Korra nearly cried. Asami bit back though, getting two in a row.  Lin took a step back, calculating the angles and force him her head before throwing a perfect shot into the center cup.

"Yes, Lin!" Kya cheered, planting a brief kiss on Lin's cheek. Lin blushed looking to the other woman, who had quickly engaged the avatar in exchanging profanities and gestures.

"Look out, Avatar," Kya warned, "I've been playing this since before you were born."

"And I've been playing this for multiple lifetimes."

"And it still won't be enough. Throw again, Lin." Kya said, smirking at Korra's loose tongue. Lin did as she was told, tossing her second ball into the middle left cup. Asami attempted to blow it out, but her intoxicated efforts were outlasted by her light-headedness.

"Lin!" Kya beamed, "you are unstoppable." Lin shrugged.

"Its not that hard."  Korra pouted at the other end, so Lin sacrificed her next ball, just to humor the avatar. Korra threw her ball, bouncing it in the center and it swirled around the edge of the cup. Kya jumped in, leaning down to blow it out. Lin tried to ignore Kya's rear pressed against her abdomen in this uncanny position, taking a step back, and looking around to make sure no one noticed the hint of color on her cheeks.

"Damn it!" Korra yelled when the ball fell out of the cup. Kya brushed her hands together, proud of her handiwork.

"Haha, I told you." Kya teased and Korra frowned.

"Just finish it," Korra pouted, "This is a stupid game anyway." Kya laughed, picking up the balls, and rearing her arm in preparation.

"If you say so." It didn't take long for Kya to expertly land her balls in the cups, finishing the game just as quickly as it had started.

"Face me in fifty years, Korra, we'll re match." Korra stuck her tongue out and Asami laughed, shaking hands with Kya. Lin stepped forward, standing behind Kya, who turned and looked at her thoughtfully.

"What?" Lin asked, picking up one of the cups from the table, taking a drink.

"You play a mean game, Beifong," Kya said. Lin shuddered at the use of her last name.. the way Kya had said it made it sound so... intoxicating.

"Well, I've been practicing." Lin joked and Kya placed a hand on Lin's chest.

"I need to get a sweater, and change out of these shoes, my leg is killing me. Would you mind escorting a poor, old soul like me upstairs?" Lin scoffed.

"If you start calling yourself old, that means I have to, too, so please, be less modest." Kya smiled at Lin's words, running her tongue over her lips.

"Well then, do you mind escorting me upstairs?" Lin raised her eyebrows, suddenly aware of her insinuation. She looked at everyone, Korra was snoring loudly on the grass, Asami attempting to drag her inside. Suyin was curled comfortable in her chair, staring blankly into the flames. Tenzin and Pema had turned in an hour ago and Bumi.. well he must have been entertaining the boys. Lin brought her gaze from the field back to Kya, looking her up and down, and deciding, that she did indeed want to go upstairs with her.

"Lead the way." She said, and Kya pulled her toward the temple.

Lin grinned as Kya pulled her up the stairs, evidently her foot was no longer a problem. She hadnt felt like this in a while, like a horny teenager at some house party, taking advantage of the hospitality. Kya giggled the whole way up, both of them nearly falling as the effects of the alcohol sank in. Kya dragged her into a room, pushing the door shut behind them.

"Well?" Kya asked, looking at Lin.

"I don't remember this beginning with a conversation." Lin remarked. Kya shook her head, holding back a smile. The water bender placed her hands on either of Lin's shoulders, leaning in for a kiss. It was gentle, first, and  Lin ran her tongue over her lips, the taste of Kya's chapstick lingering. Kya watched as Lin figured it out, shed never done this before, not with a girl.... but here she was, trying it out. Perhaps it was the alcohol taking control, but Lin gripped Kya's face with her hands, starting a more aggressive kiss. Kya's hands found their way to Lin's hips, gripping at the steel armor.

"Lin," she paused to breathe, "what am I supposed to do about this?" Lin took a step back, extending her arms, sending the armor to the side of the room. Kya raised an eyebrow, savoring the look of Lin Beifon out of armor.

"Hot," she remarked and Lin blushed again.  Lin was caught off guard, when Kya stepped forward, reaching up her jaw, instead of meeting Lin's mouth, her lips landed on Lin's collarbone. Lin moaned at the sensation, wondering why she's never done this before, with Kya. It wasn't like she hadn't thought about... Kya was beautiful, she is beautiful, she just never took it into consideration. It felt like the waterbender was out of bounds, yet, here she was.

"Lin," Kya whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to need you to stop thinking, and kiss me back."

"Right, sorry." Lin put her hand on Kya's waist, pulling the waterbender in by her hips. Kya released a surprised moan as Lin made out with her. Lin could taste Kya's lips, her tongue, as the waterbender leaned into her. The slow, gentle kiss forgotten, Lin and Kya fought with their faces, each kiss more desperate and sloppy then the last. She felt Kya's hands slipping under her shirt, and Lin did the same. Kya whimpered and Lin pulled back.

"Are you okay?" Lin asked. Kya blushed, lifting up her top. Lin looked at the scar on her stomach, it was bigger than her own, but not as prominent. She placed her fingers on it and looked up to Kya.

"You're hands are cold,' Kya chuckled. "Thats all." Lin scoffed,

"I know what you mean, it seems the only thing that never truly warms up is my face." Kya tilted her head, reaching her fingers out, brushing them over the twin marks.

"Let me see if I can change that." She smirked. Lin shook her head, placing her hand on Kya's chest, pushing her backward onto the bed. Kya laughed, and Lin felt herself lean into the curve of Kya's neck, kissing her warm caramel skin. Kya's hands found themselves on Lin's back, pulling on her tank top. Lin lifted her arms, allowing it to be taken off. She felt Kya's thigh pressing into hers from underneath, and she adjusted her position to close any remaining space. Kya smiled as Lin ran her fingertips over her stomach, wound and all, and Lin's head spun with sound of her laughter. Kya spun them over,
landing Lin on her back, and Kya on her knees, in straddle above her waist.

"You sure?" Kya asked. Lin nodded, lifting her head for Kya's access. Kya smirked,

"Not there, Lin" she paused. Lin looked at her questioningly, until she saw Kya slowly beging to slide down pants. She looked at the waterbender, who flaunted her breasts as she softly slid off Lin's bottoms.
"I should warn you," Kya said, "Tenzin is in the room above us, so try to keep quiet." Lin felt a flutter in her stomach as Kya began to lace kisses down her abdomen maintaining her eye contact. Kya's hands hand reached her bare thighs tracing themselves around Lin's legs.  It wasn't until she felt Kya place a hand there, that she realized how good it felt. Kya seemed to notice too, because she grinned.

"Glad to see your enjoying yourself," she said and Lin rolled her eyes. Her hand pushed against the top of Kya's head as the waterbender fought against Lin's closing thighs. It wasn't long before Lin orgasmed, releasing a final heavy breath before Kya crawled up next to her, propping herself up on one arm.  Lin looked to her, still panting.
"Kya I..."

"Say no more, Beifong, I made your face warm up, that's enough." Lin scoffed. Kya collapsed back onto the bed, releasing a breath of her own. Lin thought she could get up, but her body refused, perhaps it was the start of her hangover sinking in, or the effects of something else, but when fatigue sunk in, she fell asleep.

Lin awoke with a terrible headache. She rolled over and groaned, slowly propping herself up. She blinked through the grogginess, taking in her surroundings. Sunlight beamed through the window, the room entirely lit by natural light.  It was quiet, except for the sound of the shower from the adjacent bathroom. She leaned over, taking the pills on the nightstand and the glass of water. She flopped back on the pillow, blocking light with her forearm when the water stopped. She looked to the bathroom, the door opening as Kya walked out, wrapped in a towel. The waterbender paused, holding her towel a little higher.

"Good morning." She said.

"Morning." Lin forced herself to sit up, swinging her legs over the bed. Kya blushed, looking away as Lin realized she had no clothes on.
"Sorry," she mumbled, pulling the sheet to her chest.

"It's alright." Kya smiled. "I just forgot my..." she plucked a bra off the floor, hanging it off her hand.

"Right.. um.." Lin nodded and Kya backed back into the bathroom. When the door closed again, Lin sighed. She hooked up with Kya. Her ex's sister. And interestingly, it was really good. She picked her clothes off the floor, reminiscing about last night.

Kya's breath was hot in her ear, Lin moaned as her hips were grinded against.  The waterbender's hands working on breasts. Her teeth nipping at Lin's collarbone-

Stop. Stop that. She told herself as she pulled on her pants. She bended her armor back on, fixing her sleeves before  stepping out of the bedroom. She looked both ways, making sure no one would see her on her walk shame. She crept down the stairs, listening for any sounds that would indicate someone in the kitchen. She used seismic sense to make sure it was clear before rushing to the door. She opened it briskly, to find herself standing face to face with the Avatar. Korrs looked rough herself, her eyes were red with fatigue, and she winced at every small sound.

"Korra?" She asked. Korra yawned before answering.

"Hey chief," she groaned, pushing past Lin.

"Did you sleep outside?"

"Yup." Lin watched her retreat to the sofa, plopping down on it. Lin looked to the city, then back to Korra and sighed. See walked back to Korra who had her hands over her face. She brought herself to the kitchen, getting another one of the ceramic cups and filling it with water, finding the aspirin to pair it with. She brought it back to Korra, who muttered something unintelligible before taking the medicine.

"Did you stay on the island?" Korra asked, rolling over to face Lin.

"Yeah, I figured it was safer than walking back home." Korra scoffed.

"Kya had nothing to with that though." Lin raised an eyebrow.

"No. Why?"

"Beifong, she was all over you last night." Lin bit her lip, she knew that. "I mean honestly, the cheek kiss?" Lin grunted.

"Kya's always been affectionate." Korra rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, chief." Korra's mouth stretched into another yawn before her eyes closed and she fell asleep. Lin pursed her lips, brushing aside a strand of Korra's hair. She left the cup, alongside a wastebasket next to her before heading back to the door. She took one last glance at the sleeping Avatar before stepping out into the sun. Her mind strayed to Kya, steeping out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She considered turning back, talking to Kya before leaving, but when she heard the shout of Meelo, letting her know he was awake, she was off.

"Shhh." Kya whispered as Lin stepped into the temple. This routine of theres had remained a secret for weeks, and they weren't about to get busted now. Kya pulled Lin by the arm, and Lin bit back her smile. They had gotten more graceful on the stairs, their footsteps soft and the only detectable sound the creak of the wood. They closed the door behind them, Lin pushing Kya against it at the first chance. 

"Shhh." Lin mocked and Kya shook her head. Lin ran her hands down the waterbenders waist, their lips clashing in a sloppy frenzy. In the last few weeks, Lin had gotten used to their dramatic hookups, she didn't expect three days after the party for Kya to call her house, asking to meet up at the dock. They talked, for a while, Lin admitted to herself that she was indeed a two-way street type of girl. And Kya understood that, so now, things were good.

"Lin!" Kya panted as Lin's hands moved up her thighs. The door rattled slightly, but they ignored it. Kya had one leg resting on Lin's shoulder as the metalbender prepared the finale.

"Hey! Beifong!" Someone said from the other end of the door. Lin and Kya stopped, staring at each other.

Who is it? Lin asked with her eyes.

Beats me. Kya shrugged. They readied themselves, making each other look presentable when Kya opened the door just a crack.

"Korra!" She said happily. "What are you doing here so late?"

"I need the chief."

"Lin? She's not here." Korra rolled her eyes, pushing past the elder waterbender, crossing her arms with a smirk when she saw Lin halfway out the window.

"Nice try, Beifong. I'm onto you." Lin crawled back inside with a sigh.

"How did you know I was here?"

"You werent at your place, so here was my next guess."

"Lin and I were just exchanging-"

"Oh I know what you were 'exchanging'" Korra said, making air quotations. "Thats how I knew which room it was, I just had to wait for you to call out her name." The two older woman blushed, and Korra slapped Lin on the back.
"We need you, chief. There's been a fight at one of the temporary housing units. And honestly, we aren't entirely sure how to solve this one." Korra grinned, a stupid, "haha I caught you" grin that Lin looked at with distate.

"I'll give you a few minutes," The avatar agreed as she left the room, "but please, do finish quickly, Mako might have a stroke if he sits there with those two brutes any longer." Korra left, closing the door behind her and Lin smacked a palm to her face, stifling a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Kya asked, grinning.

"We've been caught," Lin said, "like teenagers." Kya came up to her, placing her hands on her hips.

"At least it wasn't Tenzin." They're laughter was shortlived when the door opened, again.

"What wasn't me?" Tenzin asked, his eyes still have closed from sleep.

"Nothing." Lin replied, patting his shoukder as she left. He looked to Kya for answers, but she just shrugged, crawling back into bed.

"A topic for tomorrow, brother." She said, before turning off her lamp and calling it a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 197 6
Male Reader x Korra x Asami. Decades after the adventures of Avatar Aang to stop The Fire Nation's oppressive campaign of tyranny and death with his...
9.9K 341 24
"I want you to know, though, that it wasn't just a desire to keep balance in the world that pushed me to sign up for this, again and again." After su...
91.9K 2.9K 45
Kyoshi warriors were founded by Avatar Kyoshi years ago. With the passage of time, their reputation grew and they are respected worldwide. What if Te...
3.8K 150 37
What happens when human intentions over power the spirit in the Avatar? Who keeps the Avatar in check? Can love be found after trauma? This is a fan...