Teach Me [COMPLETED✔]

By asj_28

Having been in Catholic School since the age of five, Aspen is naive to society. Her life turned upside down... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
Lesson Learned

32

47.1K 1.2K 195
By asj_28

Chris

She smiles with each tender kiss I give her, strawberry flavored lips brushing against mine, giving and taking at the same time.

This was all I allowed myself to do with her for weeks, kissing her softly and slowly. Memorizing the feeling, nipping at her lips only to pull her in deeper. I allowed myself only the pleasure of holding her, of kissing her until we were both breathless. I didn't allow myself to do anything else, to even ask because I didn't wish for her to think I only wanted her body.

But every day it was a struggle, to keep it all to kisses. To stop myself from taking it further, of pushing inside of her and feel that warmth and wetness again. I was aching for her, straining and wishing she'd give me a small release.

Hesitantly, I ask for permission. Her mouth opening for me as her hands slid up my shoulders and around my neck, pressing her body closer to mine. More, I could feel it. She wanted more and so did I but I was afraid of pushing her.

I should have proposed to her, bought a ring that I knew she'd love, I should have asked her to marry me instead of being my girlfriend. But it didn't feel right, it all felt too soon. Months, it hadn't even been a year since she stepped out of that school, she hadn't even seen the outside of this town. How could I ask her to settle? To have her know that what she felt now was real? That she did indeed love me and knew that this was forever?

Aspen was barely growing, she was so young and new. I- it just didn't feel right to trap her. And I just wanted more time with her, to learn what she liked, what made her tick, I wanted to show her so many things in and outside of the bedroom. I wanted her to enjoy feeling young, to experience, to be free because she was no longer trapped in any school. I wished for her to find her love and passion as I had done, for her to feel life without constraint. But I could see it in her eyes, the idea and longing. I could tell that even when she was young, she was sharp minded.

Shaking off those thoughts, I took it a step farther, sliding my hand to grip her ass. The hem of her dress on my fingertips, it could be easy for me to tug it up. To run my hands along her skin and slide away her panties, for me to kneel in front of her and have her moaning my name.

But I refrained from doing that as she wrapped her legs around my waist, lips never breaking apart, deepening the kiss even more. I could feel the ache, my jeans getting tighter with each second. Too long, too much, too sweet. I needed her, I wanted her, I fucking craved her but I didn't let myself do more.

Instead I only hold her up, I only kissed her with a ferocious crave. Resisting to feel her skin, to run my hands around every part of her with time being only a number. Yet I held myself together, willing my mind to only think about her lips. "Chris?" Aspen's voice was heavy, breathless as she pulled away, hands fisting on each side of my head, holding me close.

"Yes?" I swallowed, cooling down myself. Or trying to. She wanted to stop, I would stop, even when I wanted to fuck her until she couldn't stand. Closing my eyes, I took in a deep breath, getting ready to let her go but stopping as she spoke.

"I want to feel you," she whispers against my lips, softly and with hope. My arms tightening around her as I felt her hips push in with mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Are you sure you want this? That you're ready?

As an answer, Aspen holds me tighter. Fingers running across up my neck, tugging on my hair to pull me in for a deeper kiss. Shifting her, my hands run up her thighs, feeling the thin material that covered her. Such soft skin, delicate and sweet. I could take her here against the ground, against the house wall or table in the center of the backyard but her first time had been painful, pleasant at one point but I had fucked up the rest and I wanted to make it up to her.

I wanted to take my time with her, slow and gentle. I wanted to savor the feeling even when I knew I could do this again tomorrow, the day after or even a month from now. Yet the way she tugged at me told a different story, one I wanted to show her but not now. "Yes," she murmured into my ear, voice unwavering and steady.

Holding her, I made my way towards the sliding doors that led into the kitchen and dining room. I had bought this house a week ago, had had someone come in and fix it, to put plants and paint it, to make sure the electrical system was working. The house wasn't small but it was smaller than the one we had, only three rooms and three bathrooms, a kitchen and dining room area with a spacious living room. It was simple and hers- ours.

I had wanted her to choose everything, from the table to the beds, reason why it was empty. I had only brought in a table for our dinner, a dinner that was forgotten.

"Are you sure?" I ask again, feet carrying her into the living room. It was obnoxious of me to ask over and over but I needed to ask, she had to give me her word that it was fine. She had to know that she had all the power. That if she wanted to go further, we could but if she wished to stop. I'd do it.

Aspen nods, brown eyes sparkling as she looks up at me. There written in them is her acceptance and desire. Letting her go gently, her heels click against the hardwood floor, palms pressed against my chest.

Swallowing, I trail my fingers lower, curling them around her dress to hitch it higher. Tugging on it as I stared down at her, pulling the dress over her head only to drop it on the floor, Aspen standing before me with only her black panties. "No bra?"

Her cheeks reddened, eyes turning down at my question yet she nods. "Wicked," I grin down at her, fingers tilting her chin up. I bring her in for another kiss as her hands go to my chest, stopping. Pulling away, I watch her fingers go to the top button of my shirt, shuddering as I feel her finger against my skin.

It's the smallest act, pure and innocent. With as steady fingers she can manage, she pushes away my shirt, shrugging it back as her fingers slip under the fabric to pull it away, to drop it next to her dress, her fingers trailing down my chest, towards the single button on my slacks. I was burning for her, lusting over anything she could give me.

I don't think I could last long, not with her. I don't think I could even go slow, not with the way I wanted her, to fuck her so hard. To just bury myself in her. Yet I hold myself until she snaps the buttons of my slacks.

The moment she does that, I don't care about slow and tender, all I care about is her. About shoving myself inside her, of taking her and calling her mine.

One thing leads to another. My hands go around her hips, holding her up as I lower us to the floor. Her hands grabbing my shoulders, dragging down my back as I maneuver my way to spread my shirt for her.

I should have brought a blanket, something more comfortable for her but I hadn't anticipated this. I had only wanted to show her the house, to have a nice dinner with her. But here I was, lowering her as gently as I could to the floor in nothing but cotton panties.

Holding onto her hips, I kiss her lips before going lower. Her own hands moving along my back, up my neck and to my hair. I drag my lips down her throat, kissing and sucking on her skin as her legs wrap around my middle.

Aspen moves underneath me as I kiss her collarbone, dragging my tongue down the valley of her breast. My hands moving up her sides, elbows against the hard floors as I palm them, squeezing them to earn a plea from her lips. My name was holy and tainted in her lips, sweets and sin filled. My fucking lips.

Each second I lower myself even more, her legs loosening a fraction as I kiss her stomach, down her navel and above the black band, my fingers wrapping around them as I look up at her. Asking for approval again, a single nod from her as her eyes brighten up.

I dont break contact with her, not as I pull them down her legs, sliding my hands up her legs. Tightening my hold around her, pulling her closer to me until she's practically splayed out for me. Hands on either side of her, her legs around me, chest rising and falling quickly.

Dipping, Aspen shudders underneath me, hands squeezing my shoulder as I trail my lips across her flesh. I push her legs apart, her legs shaking in anticipation with what I was about to do. I could see the glimmer of the wetness in her folds, a sweetness filling my mouth as I licked her. Moving my tongue through her folds, hearing her moan as I do it once, twice, over and over until she moans my name, a rasp that sends a jolt through my body, my cock twitching hearing her. Needing her. But I could wait, I had waited, it was her. Always her.

I lick and suck on her clit, feeling her hips rising to meet my greedy mouth, taking it all as she buckles over and over again. Fingers digging into my scalp, pushing me deeper within her. "Chris."

Her hips start to move more but I brace my hands to keep her steady as I push my tongue in deeper, hitting every spot I know she'll love. "I- Oh God," she tumbles, words shaking as she pulsates underneath me, legs shaking as I feel her come on my tongue.

That sweetness I had tasted weeks ago filling my mouth again. Bringing back memories of how she felt underneath me, on top of me. Moving and riding. Holding and pushing. I swallow all she gives me, her legs falling to my shoulders. I stay nestled between her legs as I see her fall, brown hues shifting and turning, darkening and loosening, a grin on her lips.

Lithe fingers tug on my hair, her legs falling to the floor as I run my nose up her skin, her taste on my lips blending with her strawberry flavor ones.

I expect her hands to move to my hair, to fist me and pull me even closer but she doesn't. Instead I feel her hands on my pants, her heels scraping against the fabric.

Holding me and pushing me, Aspen changes our positions, now hovering above me with a sheepish grin. Fingers coil around my slacks, pulling them down along with my briefs. Her eyes lowering to my cock, fingers moving softly around it, briefly before I pull her towards me.

I loved her hands, I loved her lips but all I wanted now was to feel her. To thrust inside of her and fill her with my cum, to have it sliding down her thighs. The thought make my dick twitch in anticipation, throbbing for her. Who knew her pussy could feel so good? No one because no one would ever try it, only me.

Aspen straddles me, her ass moving along my harness, enough to torture me. "Ready?" I ask as I hold her hips, Aspen nodding as she rises.

I didn't have to worry about pregnancy, not right now, not as I knew she was on the pill. Taking it because she knew better, both of us knew better, late but not so late.

Gripping my cock, I center my tip at her entrance, her body slowly lowering. She took her time to lower herself, taking me inch by inch. Stretching herself, straddling me, moving her hips slowly with each second, sending jolts of pleasure. My own breath hitching as she was moving in a way it made it uncomfortable for me. But it was fine. She was just getting used to me, finding her own groove.

Aspen nodded at me as my hands gripped her hips, moving her. Chest rising and falling, Aspen moving with me. Pushing her hips, moaning and gasping. Fingers splayed out against my chest to hold on as she rode me, my hands moving to her sides. Trailing to the curve of her breasts, a lazy finger moving over her nipple that hardened as I blew on it.

My hand moving across each breast, running my fingers down the valley, caressing her skin. Both hands moving to them, squeezing them as best as I could, so small yet perfect for her. Pulling on her nipple, my name slipping from her pink lips. Followed by the lord's name, chuckling softly as she moved again.This was all but Holy. Sweet but sinful. But I didn't care. Fuck the world and it's judgment. Fuck social repercussion, fuck everyone except Aspen.

She was only mine to fuck.

Our pace quickened, Aspen moving faster along my length. Sliding up and down, her sleekness making it easier for her, head rolling back ever so often each time she came down. It got rougher, faster, needier.

Aspen gripping me, nails digging into my flesh, my own hips stiffening but I waited. Waiting for her to come first, for her to swirl to her bottom before I did. "I love you," I confessed through gritted teeth.

I did, I loved her and I would show it to her every time I could, whisper it in the dark and light. Yell it across the room for her to hear, for all to know that I fucking loved her.

Her hips buckled once more, leaning in to me. Face inches from mine, lips grazing over my own. "Come with me," she rasped.

I did, groaning out her name as I unloaded inside of her. Feeling her squeeze me tightly, hips moving one last time as she came around me. "Love you too," she whispered tiredly onto my lips.

You can stop here if you wish... if you're happy with where they're at.
But if you're not, there one more part that ties it to Lesson Learned..

So one more part. Okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 237 7
Rebecca Sanders is ready to fall in love. But with her Ex? ****** Becca Sanders, a determined fash...
36.8K 2.3K 43
*Completed June 21, 2020* *Formerly The Rightful Heir* When Aiyana Miller was 5 years old, her father and older brother were killed trying and failin...
399 32 21
Aspen roamed the streets late into the night after a truly terrible day. She had been abruptly fired from her job without any explanation. Lost in he...
4K 25 32
▪️FWB Stella is an 18 year old who just finished high school and is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life she ends up moving into...