18

Just cause, this is a piece of fiction. And of course I apologize if I ever disrespect anyone in any matter. Good day.

Chris

I was a doctor, I saved lives. I spent years studying medicine and science, finding how the human body works. Seeing the different effects drugs have on the different parts of the bodies, studying the work of life. Finding that life was an evolution, that everything had an answer. A logical one.

So I wasn't religious. Well I was, I did go to church occasionally. But I wasn't as religious as Aspen. Yet here I was sitting next to her on the farthest bench, bored out of my mind.

Everything the pastor was saying had an answer, but people believed what they wanted to. And even if I showed them the logical reasoning for everything, they would deny it. Call it a bluff.

I turned to look at Aspen having spent all the hour looking at a man who kept rambling on about past issues. How we needed to be holier, how we needed to be united.

We just couldn't.

The world was sinister as it was. And we all had different views, one's that we would never not change. Looking at Aspen, it was restraint that allowed me to keep my hands to myself. It was the fact that we were in church that kept me sane enough to not pull her to my lap.

That dress. So small and tight around her body. From where I sat, my leg brushed against hers while my eyes had a good view of the dip between her chest.

Torture.

I couldn't touch her in front of so many people, I couldn't even look at her for longer than a few seconds. Couldn't let my eyes wander too far because if I did, I was afraid someone would catch onto what we were and weren't. But damn, she looked gorgeous in that dress. Then again she was stunning.

I was so engulfed in her, that I hadn't realized people were walking up ahead. Didn't see them move past until Aspen rose from her seat, smoothing out her dress before brushing past me. The back of her legs brushing against my knees, my eyes on her ass.

Her hips shook slightly with every step. An unintentional shake, a distracting one. Craning my neck, I followed her. Keeping an eye on her braided hair, watching as people got behind her. Noting every head that turned as she passed by them, seeing their expressions change at the sight of her. Of course they liked her, who wouldn't? But bastards, we were in church. And most likely most of them had wives and children.

I was a hypocrite. Hating on them for what they wanted to do, what I wanted to do with her. I wanted Aspen, problems and all. I wanted her to take my hand, to take her lips in mine in front of everyone so they could know that she had someone.

Minutes tickled by, Aspen walking down the aisle back to me. Her steps slow, head bowed down as she lowered herself. Kneeling.

My brows rose, images of her kneeling in front of me flashing. Well that was unexpected. Welcoming, but unexpected. I shifted in my seat, feeling my dick twitch at the sight before me.

Damn what was I thinking?

We were in church. I should definitely not be thinking about her sweet mouth wrapped around my cock. Should not even think of her right now, should not he wishing that instead of her hands being pressed together they were wrapped around my cock.

Still, sitting on a church bench didn't stop me from thinking about it. I was in a Holy place, yet I was excited to see her like that.

After a few short minutes, Aspen rose. Her hands moved across her face, flaking me a smile before she took her seat besides me. The cardigan she had brought now draped across her lap, covering her exposed legs.