Lesson Learned

Hi again :)

Thoughts on my work? Be honest, I like bluntness, ie constructive criticism.

Anyways, 32 sort of the ending but not. As you know there's Lesson Learned which continues their story. A story in which they both will go over the struggles of relationship, trust and love. They will fight, they will slip, they will hopefully find their way back.

They might break up, might do things they'll regret. Who knows?

I'd say Lesson Learned is more mature but it really isn't, not in a sense where you think. These are a few parts where there's violence, words that certain characters use to describe others so if you're not comfortable with that, I'd suggest to stop at 32.

There will be fights, crying, yall might even hate Chris and Aspen. And everyone really. People will get in the way because the relationship they have is wrong in their eyes. Society is a crap judgment, we don't have a fixed opinion or unbiased one.

But if you're content with how Teach Me ended and don't feel like reading more about them, its completely fine. I do have other works

But in the case you would like to see Aspen and Chris's relationship, read 33 and then follow on to Lesson Learned which I can say I'm done with.

Ps. I haven't edited Lesson Learned but will do as soon as I fishing with my other works.

Anyways, thank you again.
Have a good day :)

Part 33 is up, read that before continuing to Lesson Learned