16

Aspen 

It was like the bathroom. But clearer.

This time there was no steam or glass preventing me from seeing it all. There was nothing stopping me from gawking at Chris's movements, seeing his mouth move. Seeing the jaw twitch and lock, eyes closed as he moved his hand up and down his cock. 

I could have stayed in the shadows like always, could have said nothing but the words had left my mouth before I could think them. 

Chris had sent me up, thinking I was tired. And I was, a little bit. But as I was slipping off my clothes for a shower, I remembered that my panties were lying on the dining room floor. I was mortified at that, knowing that they were just there where anyone could see them. I had wrapped a robe around myself before going downstairs, my steps quiet as opposed to the loud grunts that came from the dining room. 

I could feel the throbbing between my legs increase with every step, my mind conjuring images of Chris. There was that faint idea of what he was doing in the back of my mind, and the curiosity in me grew even more. 

Upon stepping into the dinning room, my eyes had fallen on Chris. On his tense shoulders, seeing his hands wrapped around his cock. 

I watched openly as his hand moved up and down, squeezing and massaging. Grunting and moaning with closed eyes. I couldn't help but stare in awe as liquid poured into his palm. 

It had been on my mind his own pleasure, a tick in the back wondering what to do. After all I had wanted to know it all, my intentions purely for knowledge. Or that's what I convinced myself to think. I intended to talk to him about that later, but seeing him now made me want to reach out. My heart raced at the thought of touching him in any way. 

So I asked, with the most innocent voice I could muster. "Can I help?" I was impressed that my words didn't crack, that I could stand there with only the blush in my cheeks. 

Chris turned, his eyes only widening a fraction. But there was that glaze that told me he wasn't completely shocked at seeing me there, only the darkening of them as he took me in the robe I wore. 

It was the intense stare, the smoldering one that made me squirm. Grey eyes that made me take a step closer to him, his voice a rasp as he answered. "How about another day?" 

A response was on the tip of my tongue, a suggestion of what to do. My steps were calculated, the robe slipping off my shoulder as I moved. His eyes on me as I did that, raking down me. Taking in the bareness of my legs to the neckline I showed, the dip at the front. Only a string tying it all together. 

Walking to him, I felt a thrill running through my body. "You can tell me what to do?" I suggested standing between him and the table. The edge digging into my butt as I leaned backwards, bracing my hands on the edge. 

Chris's eyes were filled with conflict, a struggle as he saw me stand in front of him. He nodded, swallowing, "I want to-" he nodded again- "But not now. Later, when you're more comfortable," he breathed. 

I wanted to tell him I was fine with it, that I wanted to try. That after what he did, there was really no issue with the level of comfort. How much more can one do? To have their mouths in one of the most intimate parts. What difference would it make if I touched him the same way he did to me. 

Chris's eyebrows pulled together, "Don't put that face. I just think you aren't ready," he gritted out. 

I didn't realize I had made a face, "But I want to help," I murmured absently. 

Conflict swirled in his grey eyes, defeat crossing them after a second. "If you want to help. Open your robe and sit on the table." 

I frowned, but did as he said. Tentatively I raised myself onto the table, the robe slipping up as I did. Sitting, Chris was shorter than me but under the scrutinizing gaze I felt small. Swallowing I undid the robe, letting it fall open. There was nothing he hadn't seen, or touched. Yet still, it felt as if it had been the time. Felt sensual and thrilling.