32

Chris

She smiles with each tender kiss I give her, strawberry flavored lips brushing against mine, giving and taking at the same time.

This was all I allowed myself to do with her for weeks, kissing her softly and slowly. Memorizing the feeling, nipping at her lips only to pull her in deeper. I allowed myself only the pleasure of holding her, of kissing her until we were both breathless. I didn't allow myself to do anything else, to even ask because I didn't wish for her to think I only wanted her body.

But every day it was a struggle, to keep it all to kisses. To stop myself from taking it further, of pushing inside of her and feel that warmth and wetness again. I was aching for her, straining and wishing she'd give me a small release.

Hesitantly, I ask for permission. Her mouth opening for me as her hands slid up my shoulders and around my neck, pressing her body closer to mine. More, I could feel it. She wanted more and so did I but I was afraid of pushing her.

I should have proposed to her, bought a ring that I knew she'd love, I should have asked her to marry me instead of being my girlfriend. But it didn't feel right, it all felt too soon. Months, it hadn't even been a year since she stepped out of that school, she hadn't even seen the outside of this town. How could I ask her to settle? To have her know that what she felt now was real? That she did indeed love me and knew that this was forever?

Aspen was barely growing, she was so young and new. I- it just didn't feel right to trap her. And I just wanted more time with her, to learn what she liked, what made her tick, I wanted to show her so many things in and outside of the bedroom. I wanted her to enjoy feeling young, to experience, to be free because she was no longer trapped in any school. I wished for her to find her love and passion as I had done, for her to feel life without constraint. But I could see it in her eyes, the idea and longing. I could tell that even when she was young, she was sharp minded.

Shaking off those thoughts, I took it a step farther, sliding my hand to grip her ass. The hem of her dress on my fingertips, it could be easy for me to tug it up. To run my hands along her skin and slide away her panties, for me to kneel in front of her and have her moaning my name.

But I refrained from doing that as she wrapped her legs around my waist, lips never breaking apart, deepening the kiss even more. I could feel the ache, my jeans getting tighter with each second. Too long, too much, too sweet. I needed her, I wanted her, I fucking craved her but I didn't let myself do more.

Instead I only hold her up, I only kissed her with a ferocious crave. Resisting to feel her skin, to run my hands around every part of her with time being only a number. Yet I held myself together, willing my mind to only think about her lips. "Chris?" Aspen's voice was heavy, breathless as she pulled away, hands fisting on each side of my head, holding me close.

"Yes?" I swallowed, cooling down myself. Or trying to. She wanted to stop, I would stop, even when I wanted to fuck her until she couldn't stand. Closing my eyes, I took in a deep breath, getting ready to let her go but stopping as she spoke.

"I want to feel you," she whispers against my lips, softly and with hope. My arms tightening around her as I felt her hips push in with mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Are you sure you want this? That you're ready?

As an answer, Aspen holds me tighter. Fingers running across up my neck, tugging on my hair to pull me in for a deeper kiss. Shifting her, my hands run up her thighs, feeling the thin material that covered her. Such soft skin, delicate and sweet. I could take her here against the ground, against the house wall or table in the center of the backyard but her first time had been painful, pleasant at one point but I had fucked up the rest and I wanted to make it up to her.