13

Aspen

Was this a dream? Had I hit my head that hard? Had my actions of stupidity given me the best dream ever?

It felt like it, his hands on my hips felt too real to be true.

God what was I doing? Was this right? It wasn't, I knew it. Even if I was raised in a religious school, even if we were forbidden to talk about sex. I knew enough to know that the greatest sin would be to cross the line. A line that I had crossed the night I kissed him, the line that disappears the moment I realize I felt something for him.

This was a sin, an awful torment that would send me to hell. But I didn't care, I wanted this. I needed this.

Chris was more than just a guardian, he was someone I knew cared for me. He was someone I cared for, deeply. Maybe this was wrong, with the whole age difference. But this was also the only way to get a glimpse of something that I knew was impossible. For many reasons, but mainly because at one point Chris had been husband to my mother.

Because Chris was double my age, someone who had probably slept with countless women. That alone sent a pang of jealousy, sent me reeling back. Chris had been with many, I had been with none. And then there was that little voice in the back of my head, that whispered malicious thoughts. Thoughts that gave my heart a squeeze, and hope.

Looking up at his eyes, I got lost in them. I got lost in his touch and heated look. I didn't care if this was wrong, if it was a sin. To have Chris looking down on me like that, I'd let myself be dragged to hell.

I lowered my lashes to his neck, running down his shoulders. To his arms and then hands, every logical and sane part of me leaving my mind and body. The warmth of his hands, the hold on my hips felt like the settlement of something big. Felt like this right here, full of wrong was right.

There was absolutely no hint at what Chris had in mind, not that I cared. The tingling in my body, the throbbing cried for him. Only him. Rising to meet his eyes, his jaw was set tight. "There is only one thing I want you to do," he muttered hoarsely. My eyes dipped, water cascading over us drenching his clothes in water.

"What is it?" Anything, I'd do anything.

"It stays between us." A flicker of disappointment crossed my heart, knowing very well that the one thing I would have liked to share would be a secret. That I would have to lie and act as if nothing major was happening. But I nodded at him, accepting what he offered in exchange for what would happen.

Chris seemed content with my nod, his thumbs moving along my hips. Moving in circles, sending a shiver down my spine."If it's too much. I'll stop okay?"

I bit my tongue, not wanting to say that I wanted it all. That as bad as it would pain me, I would still crave it. I gave him another nod, smiling up at him. Pushing away the thoughts of more and concentrating on now.

Chris's fingers digged into my hips as I did, water falling from his hair to his face. Completely drenching all of him as he closed the gap between us. There was no ounce of care of the wet clothes, nothing at all as he looked down at me with a heated look.

Smoldering grey eyes, dimming in a way that seemed utterly captivating. That made him look even more attractive than he was already. Moving his hands down my hips, to my ass, Chris picked me up.

I could only gasp as he did, his arms strong around me. My legs wrapping around his waist, unknowingly, unwittingly. "What are you doing?" I asked, my voice hitching high as I felt the roughness of his pants. My hands went to his shoulders for support, half afraid I would slip against his hold.

"I'm enlightening you how a man should treat you-" he paused his hands going to my thighs- "How they should touch you," he rasped.

My cheeks burned, my stomach knotting at his words. Touch me?