17

Chris

It was harmless. 

It wasn't wrong. I mean didn't couples tumble into bed together, didn't they fall asleep in each other's arms? Didn't they kiss each other goodnight and- wait. Back up. 

Aspen and I weren't a couple, there was no definition of what we were. I used to be her guardian, she had been my ward. But I had also had her cum on the tip of my tongue, had her fingers on me. I had kissed those lips once, and I wished to kiss them again. But I couldn't bring myself to kiss them again because I knew if I did, I'd take the knee and beg her for more. 

This wasn't wrong. 

I had had a long day at the hospital, my feet aching with exhaustion of having moved around all day. I needed sleep, a bed was a bed. But a bed with her was Holy. And sleeping with her would confuse me further, would rattle the already stirring feeling. Then again I was tired. 

It wasn't wrong. 

I had seen her naked, had touched her, had tasted her. 

It wasn't wrong. 

Nodding, I asked her for a few minutes. Walking to my bathroom, I washed away all the dirt from the hospital. Cleaning myself from the smell of disinfectant and any bacteria that may have lingered. I didn't want to touch her if I had something on me, afraid she'd catch it. 

Standing in the near cold shower, I rubbed down my hard on. It shouldn't be like this, me getting hard by just seeing her. But I did, Aspen was- Aspen was a fucking angel with a wicked mouth. 

Walking back to her room, I slipped under the covers in only my boxers. I should have put something else on, but it wasn't in me to do that. I slept in only my boxers, even when it was cold. 

I felt Aspen move, her bed dipping as she shifted closer to me. Aspens head landed on my shoulder, a hand snaking around mine. I could feel the heaviness of her leg, her rise and fall of her chest. Slowly I let my eyes close, I let myself fall asleep next to her. 

Letting her hand rest on my stomach while my hand held her thigh. It was peaceful, as if we were like a normal couple. A man and a woman sleeping together, bodies tangled, breaths mixing together.

Only God knew how much I needed that rest, how good it felt to have someone next to me even if it was the one person that shouldn't be. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Soft and warm hands held me, fingers stroking my cock lightly. I didn't move, enjoying the innocent touch. My hips jerked involuntarily as the hands started moving away. 

It was a touch that I was desperate for, that as inexperienced as it was. I needed it. I'd give anything just to have those fingers again, to just have them hold me. 

Those hands returned, fingers that moved up and down my length. Grazing softly, examining as if they had time. A groan left my lips as I felt the palms, felt hands wrap around my cock. At that my eyes flew open, taking in what my mind had almost mistaken for a sweet dream. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, almost falling off the bed. Aspens eyes flickered, sadness etched in her features. "It was poking into my hip and I just wanted to play with it." 

I had to shake my head of the lingering sleep, processing her innocent words. "Play with it?" 

Aspen nodded, her head bobbing up and down. "Like last week. I wanted to help." 

I dragged a hand over my face, "You shouldn't have done that." She shouldn't have touched me, not because I didn't want it. But because now all I could think was her fingers, her mouth.