19

Aspen

The windows were well tinted, but what if they leaned in? There was a little relief knowing we were facing a wall, but through the sides? What if someone decided to knock? To catch a glimpse of the interior? Why did Chris even have tinted windows? Was it so he could do this with other women? The thought was unsettling, to think about him and another-

My thoughts were interrupted as I landed on his lap. Warm hands running up my legs, to my sides. Everything settled that second, my legs falling to either side of him. The steering wheel a small discomfort as I leaned back to look at him.

Grey eyes were hooded with an intensity that made goosebumps spread across my arms, heat spreading across every inch of my body. From the corner of my eye, I could see the movement of cars. Aware that there were people moving around us, but it all faded as Chris slid his hands up my thighs. Fingers lifting the dress, pulling it up until it bunched around my waist.

The cold air of the ac hit me, cooling down a part of me. His fingers grazing the outside of my panties, feeling the wetness that had soaked through them. "Aren't you dirty?" he grinned down at me, a deep blush spreading across my cheeks.

There were no words, shifting a smile played on my lips as I felt the bulge underneath me. "Same can be said about you." Chris grinned widely, a laugh escaping his lips. I would have laughed along, but I felt those fingers press down on me. "Christ," I breathed out, the word wholly inappropriate right now.

"Why don't I show you how to have car sex? But in this case instead of my dick. We'll use my fingers. Got it?" I nodded, as long as he touched me I was fine. Thought I wouldn't mind having his dick inside of me. I had already touched it, had it in my mouth. So what difference did it make putting it in a different hole?

"I want you to grab onto my shoulders and move up and down on my fingers," he said as I felt a finger slip underneath my panties. I nodded, my fingers wrapping around his shoulder.

My breath hitched as I felt him, fingers stretching me enough to make the throbbing ease. A moan leaving my lips as I felt his mouth near my throat, lips closing around a spot. God. Slowly I felt another hand run up my back, the fingers inside of me moving.

The back of my dress fell open, Chris pulling away enough to let the sleves fall. Tugging the top part down my arms, all of it bunching around my stomach. Trailing his lips down my neck, kissing the valley between my breasts. One hand pushing away the fabric, freeing my breast from their confinement.

Trailing lower, Chris took one of my nipples into his mouth. His tongue swirling around it at the same time he moved his fingers out of me. My hips grinding into him as he did, "Aren't you eager?" he said looking up at me, a smirk playing on his lips.

I was. But I didn't bother to respond. Not as I felt him thrust his fingers back in, my breath coming in fast. The tension in my body building up, aching for more. I couldn't tell you what was wrong with me, what had happened for me to come this far. We were at church, not inside but in the parking lot. Yet here I was, arching and moaning Chris's name. His name is almost a prayer for him to do more, to go faster.

Chris' mouth was heaven on my chest, his fingers second heaven as they flickered in me. Pinching that sweet spot, my toes curling with pleasure at it.

His name slipped from my lips as I came around his fingers, my body slouching forward. My half exposed chest pressed against his dress shirt, his hand still holding me. "Satisfied?" he asked after a second.

I nodded, I was. There was just that empty feeling, a good empty feeling. "Good because it's getting a little weird that we're still here after everyone left."