Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Evade

1.5K 21 51
By Shaxoss

~~~

"Wow, who knew you could be so kind to me." Reisha smirked at Jun. He just grunted and gave her a glare that matched and rivaled her smirk that he desperately hated.

"Me too, maybe it's because you're an asshole. Fuck off." Jun says with a sarcastic tone to it. Reisha dropped her smirk and huffed in annoyance.

An awkward silence loomed through the air. That was until Jun broke the ice with the words that came out of his mouth. "How long do you think Runa is going to be passed out?" Asked Jun as he looked towards the sky.

Reisha shrugged as she looked at the peaceful Runa on the ground. "It's hard to say. You're the brute force in the team, I'm the best all-rounder in this team." Jun raised an eyebrow but soon letted her to continue.

"And Runa is the best tactician in this group — and maybe even the best out of every rookie. She saved our asses during this test by the equipment that she had for us." Reisha says as she gazed at Runa. Jun kept his eyebrows raised.

"But, how does that tie into how long she's going to stay unconscious?" Asked Jun as he looked down towards Runa. He had mixed confusion. Reisha just sighed in irritation.

"Maybe if you were at least smarter then you would get it, but you're not." Reisha told him as he turned his gaze away from Runa and towards Reisha. He gritted his teeth as he heard this.

"Just tell me how it actually ties into how long she is staying unconscious." Jun says with a growl at the end of it. He didn't like how Reisha treats him. Reisha most definitely doesn't like how Jun treats her.

"Since she's the tactician of the group, she's actively thinking of ways to help the team in way that is short-term and not long-term. When it comes long-term planning, that's a strategist's job to cover and not a tactician." Reisha explained. Jun was relatively confused.

"What's the difference between a strategist and tactician? Aren't those practically the same." Asked Jun in a very confused manner as usual. Reisha then had a frustrated sigh escape her lips.

"Can't you just make a conclusion on what it could possibly mean just by what I just said?" Reisha asked in an angry tone as she looked at Jun. "Just tell me, damn it." Ordered Jun as he clenched his fists.

Reisha squeezed in one quick glare at him. "Strategist and tacticians are similar in some way and another. But, there is only really one major different between the two categories. While the two do try and get the best results in the end, the strategist focuses on the long-term planning, whilst the tacticians do the short-term planning." Reisha explained. She's repeating what she just had said quite earlier ago.

She could still see the confusion evident on Jun's face. "A strategist essentially gives out an overall plan, a tactician is a person that does smaller and teeny little plans to achieve a said goal. Or something like that." Reisha gave up trying to explain to Jun.

(A/N: This is probably entirely wrong tbh. Worth a shot..)

"Whatever. It sounds complicated anyway." Jun said as he crossed his arms. Reisha held her gaze at Jun. "That's because it is. For you anyway." Reisha says to Jun.

This little bitch. Jun wanted to throw her into the damn waterfall. "Wait, you still didn't answer my question on how her being a tactician actually ties into her being unconscious for a longer period of time." Jun said as he grunted in annoyance.

"Like what I said, they actively think for the team. Since this is a thing, they'll be using their brains much more thoroughly than someone like you. This will cause them to be needing more sleep." Reisha says to Jun. His eyes twitched.

"Are you taking a jab right at me? If you are, then it's absolutely working." Jun says as his eye kept on twitching madly. A smirk graced Reisha's face. She was about to say something else to aggravate Jun even more, but they suddenly heard someone groggily groan.

"W-where am. . . I?" Runa tiredly opened her eyes as she barely had the energy to get up from her injured and down position that she was previously in. "Ahh. . . you're finally awake." Reisha said as they gazed upon her.

"How. . . long was I out?" Asked Runa as she sat up. The other two pondered for a moment or two. "About 2 to 3 hours or so. Nothing major." Responded Reisha as she locked eyes with her. Runa widened her eyes.

"Then. . . then that means. . . we failed our expected arrival." Runa said out loud as the other two nodded. "Yeah, what a bummer. If only we didn't meet that damn jonin." Jun said as he clenched his teeth together.

"You shouldn't made the claim that we would get there in half the time she had expected us to get there. It makes it seem we're too arrogant. Which we are not." Reisha scolded Jun as they sat on the ground.

"I don't know about that one. We are quite arrogant." Jun says as he leans back on the tree trunk that he was sitting right in front of. He groaned a bit in pain. Reisha ignored that statement.

"Alright, what we need to focus on as of right now is to get to the tower. That is our end goal." Reisha informed them. The other two nodded at those words.

"Is Kuru still here? He must have thought we died from the impact of the water." Asked Runa as she looked towards the waterfall and saw that there was no one there. "We don't know yet. But, that doesn't mean we can't be careful just incase he hasn't gone away." Reisha told them.

"Agreed, we can't let our own guard down if that was the case." Says Jun as they painfully got up from the ground. They glanced at one    another. "So, what direction?" Asked Jun as he started to observe his surroundings.

"The opposite direction?" Asked Runa. They were all still wary of Kuru. "Maybe we go back to the same direction. He could still be anticipating for us to go this way and not backwards." Reisha entertained her thoughts.

"It can go either way. But it's probably safer to go with Runa's option." Jun concluded as Reisha scowled at the response had given. WHy was he siding with her? Her plan obviously made a lot of sense.

But. . . so does Runa's. Shit. Reisha cursed in her thoughts.

~~~

It was a few hours earlier. Naruto a d Sasuki were still on the shitty couch. "You're beautiful, Sasuki-chan." Naruto told Sasuki silently as his lips caught her own. He was hovering right over her as his mouth was latching onto hers.

A smirk formed on her face as they broke the kiss. "I know, I'm quite the hottie." Smirked Sasuki as she looked at Naruto straight on the face. "You sure are." Naruto smirked back at Sasuki. He was just moments away from wanting to rip her clothes off.

But, he held back his desires as he had just simply put his lips on her neck. She squirmed and had a slightly from the sudden touch from Naruto. "We can't go. . . further than this. . . until after the Chunin Exams." Warned Sasuki as she arched her neck.

"I know. . . idiot." Naruto murmured as his lips dug deeper into her neck. Sasuki closed her eyes. "Shut up. . . just do it. . . more. Shithead." Naruto shook his head as he stopped.

"We can't. If I had kept going, I would've lost control and soon pick you up from the couch and fuck you on the kitchen counter." Naruto growled. He liked the sound of that. Sasuki had a light sigh escape her lips.

"You know, I wouldn't have mind us to bend the rules a bit. I would have loved for you to pound me senseless on the kitchen counter. We have yet to do it before." Sasuki told Naruto with a smirk. He clenched his fists.

"You're such a damn tease. Don't worry, I'll pound you senseless right after." Naruto whispered to her as he continued to dig into her neck once more. God, did she taste good. Naruto thought.

~~~

"Are we clear?" Jun asked as the 3 silently maneuvered along the Forest of Death. The other tow stayed quiet for a few moments before looking around.

"I don't think so. We're fucked if we let our own guard down." Reisha responded to Jun's question as they slowly walked. Their breathing patterns were at its lowest.

"Agreed, we're already in a bad shape. We can't be in an even worser shape before we get to the tower." Runa said as their feet left behind footprints to signalize that they have been in this area.

The 3 kept on moving as they used their eyes to look for potential danger that could possibly kill them off. They were quite the ways off from the tower. And the only way for them to shorten the time is by jumping on the trees.

But that'll surely give away their hiding spot.

"Should we pick up our pace? I think we should be far enough where Kuru won't be able to find us." Asked Reisha as they continued to march on with little to no speed involved,

"That's quite risky. It might be worth a try, though." Jun said out loud as he gritted his teeth right after having to cut down the plant life that surrounds them.

"I don't know. . . it does seem quite risky." Runa says with a hesitant tone laced in her voice. They looked right at Runa. The 2 understood what she was saying, it was risky to even walk on a tree for 5 seconds or less.

They had beads of sweat drop form their forehead down to the ground that they stood on. "I still think we should try to at least run towards the tower — much less dangerous compared to jumping on trees." Says Reisha as they moved through the nature in the Forest of Death.

"Alright. Fine. We can try that idea of yours. But. . . just be careful incase Kuru manages to find us." Runa conceded as she sighed in defeat. Reisha nodded at those words. She looked back and forth from Jun and Runa.

"Okay, when I count down from 3 to 2, we'll start running off." Informed Reisha of the plan she had in mind. The other two nodded as they suddenly started to concentrate.

"In 3. . ."

"2. . ."

"1. . ."

"Go!"

Reisha let out a rather loud hissing noise as she said the last word before they started to dash off. Their hearts started to beat at an incredible rate. Holy shit. They were going to be absolutely fucked if Kuru found them.

We'll be dead — no — we'll be more than dead! We'll be reduced to fucking ashes! Jun yelled out in his mind in a scared and afraid manner. While he had felt a tiny bit of Naruto's power, he was holding back a very considerable amount.

Kuru on the other hand, he was going all out on them. Of course, Naruto could easily beat Kuru with barely any trouble at all. He was leagues above everyone in Konoha.

Except Sasuki.

But it only made sense actually. They felt their bodies shaking a bit as they ran through the Forest of Death. The shaking that they were currently feeling was not wanting to stop itself.

They wondered why this was the case. It was quite an obvious case actually. The 3 suddenly felt a huge amount of murderous intent get aim right at them.

Their features hardened as they suddenly grew serious. The trio knew who exactly this person is. They had given their spot away by just running. That's quite unfortunate on their end.

"Wow, you really are such a fucking rat. Just couldn't get enough of us." Jun scowled as Kuru appeared right in front of them, with a smirk evident on his own face.

"You know, at first, I had a thought you would've died from that fall — the injuries you had was utter proof of that." Kuru says as he took a step forward towards them.

They moved back.

"But, I soon remembered that your sensei is a cunning and sly kid that is skilled at planning in quick situations — the 5 Kage Summit meeting was evident of that." Pressure washed over them as they locked eyes with Kuru.

"So, it only really made sense that you 3 would take after him. You wouldn't have took the gamble and go off of the waterfall without knowing you would have survived." Kuru finished explaining. Reisha just scoffed at him.

"You sure have analyzed the situation quite thoroughly. But, I guess any ninja with deduction skills of a monkey can figure that out. You're special because of it." Reisha fired back right after his explanation. Kuru just scoffed at her.

"This is not me trying to show off, I am just trying to state the obvious facts," Kuru took even more step towards the 3 of them. "But I guess you 3 couldn't guess that correctly, huh?" A devilish smirk came across his face.

A pain smirk came across theirs as they went walking towards them. With that, Kuru gained a raised eyebrow as he continued to walk towards them.

"Tch. You're dead if you dare to approach me." Kuru says with the same devilish smirk on his face. Their smirks didn't falter either and they just kept on advancing.

"Didn't you say we take after our sensei?" Runa first said as they walked.

"That we have taken after his cunningness?" Reisha continued as they pulled put a kunai from their holsters.

"The you should know. . ." Jun said with a small pause at the end.

"That we won't fight clean against the whims of the strong." They said in unison as they stood affront Kuru.

~~~

DONE! This will conclude this chapter. At first I thought this chapter alone would mark the end of the second test. I guess not. Sorry for not updating yesterday (On cst). I will no longer be updating chapters on Mondays unless if it's a holiday or something.

But, I'll still be updating 2 chapters for the rest of the week. Just not on Monday's. Anyway, the next chapter will be posted later today. The usual time actually.

But, until next time.

CYA. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 73.3K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
1.2M 25.6K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...
64.7K 2.1K 28
Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The people who fought the war by their side, all...
181K 8.2K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...