The rose and the wolf (A sona...

By amilearose

When a girl named Amy Rose goes into the woods to a beautiful mountain sight on a full moon with many stars i... More

Author's Note
The BIG BAD Wolf..?
First time meeting and Familiar eyes..?
A bit of trouble
My New Wolf Friend
Meeting Sonic's Siblings
My Big Bad(Nice) Wolf
Christmas Party
Dropping Tempretures
Moving in and a Mysterious Guy
Roommates and Mistakes
Big brother, Movie night(afternoon), and Sky
Christmas Day and Troubling Pains
Sonic's complete Transformation and Kidnapping
Lost of a brother and Plan making
THE PLAN and...
An acquaintance of Shadows and Who?
Years Later...
Return of a Familiar Friend
Chaos in the Town and a Rose's rage
Freeing Sky and Abduction
Searching and Plans
Big brother and Sky on a mission
Rescue mission Successful
Taking care of the Rose and Friends
Doctors appointment and Unexpected circumstances
The unexplainable realization
Mrs. Robonik
Running out of Time
What used to be a lab and a New Guy?
The waking Rose and safely returned home
Learning something new and odd happenings
Packing up
Sky's Pain
Sonic's Pain
Hidden Secrets and Strang behaviors
Pain and...A date
Ticking Clock
Revealing Secret and Rage
SONIC'S COLD
Sonic's Interest/Crush
A Mysterious gift and Rainy days
Strange behaviors and Plan Making
The confession
Sleepover at Amy's and Nighttime work shift
Carnival and Secret protector
Temptations
Author's note

Slowly building rage, and New help

484 19 2
By amilearose

Edited 

Ohh, I wonder who those two were? Any guesses? Hehehe

Ok

Warning: Mention of blood, and torture. Yes there will be a safe space you lovies as always heheh *smiles*

-----

Chapter 25

.

So cold.

Where am I?

Why...Why can't I move?

...Big brother?...

...Sky?...

...Sonic?...

Where...Are you...Guys..?

-

-

-

-

Shadow was lead to the office by Orbot and Cubot as he followed silently behind them while they talked during the way there, much to his annoyance.

He wanted them to just shut up already, as he clenched his fists tightly.

Though after a while, the three had finally arrived at Mrs. Robonik's office "alright, this is your destination," Orbot says while reaching up to open the door "remember to be nice," Cubot says in a matter-of-fact tone, only for the poor robot to be growled at scaring him.

Just as the door opened Shadow grumbled under his breath annoyed while moving past the two who jumped a bit.

"Ah, you've finally arrived Shadow. I've been waiting for you," Mrs. Robotnik says as she soon leaned forward in her seat resting her chin on her hands.
"Come forward, please. We. Have so much, to talk about," she says in a sinister matter, while Orbot and Cubot closed the doors behind the lifeform who glared at her, but he did follow her instructions...

Elsewhere, within the building

Sky whimpered feeling his body change, as he was unable to move due to how weak his body was feeling, until after a while he laid limp on the ground, breathing heavily, his fur was soaked with water.

His claws dug into the tiles ruining the flooring as he tried to keep conscious.

Until another controlled shock went through his body, causing him to whimper once more until he heard a low voice but was having trouble registering it.

Until it stopped finally "come on 22," someone whispered annoyed "you need to be up and running agian, we can't keep the doctors waiting, or else they'll be mad at all of us," they whispered annoyed.

Their glowing eyes looked at the clipboard and then back at the pathetic heap that lay on the floor whimpering until they groaned in annoyance.

??? POV

'I can't believe I'm stuck doing this job. That woman had completely turned 22 into...into...this pathetic lump on the ground!! There has to be another way to get him back on his feet somehow,' 

I ran my hand over my face in frustration before tucking my pencil behind my ear and sighed heavily "alright, one more test then I'll report this to the misses and see what else we can do to get that spunk back," I muttered to myself before pressing a button to fill the room back up with water once more.
'Why do I always get the worse experiments? I bet she's having way more fun with her 'pets' than I am...' 

Clicking my tongue I pressed another button to drain the room to prepare for another controlled shock 'if pain doesn't work on you like last time, then maybe, threats should do next?'

-

-

-

-

Here is the safe space for you guys. Just as promised. Also here are some fluffy blankets for the cold month. Unless you live where it's never cold, then here's some fresh lemonade. If you're allergic to lemons then I shall just treat you guys to dinner I guess *shrugs*

-

-

-

-

Third Person POV

Becoe had walked into a celler holding a tray of food "alright, you two should be waking up fairly soon," he says as he soon opened the cell and walked inside knowing there was no danger.

As he soon placed two trays down in front of them "there you guys go," he says before loosening up their chains to allow them to eat their food then he left the room closing the cell doors behind him, as he hummed a little tone.

Just as one of them began to wake up as she mumbled tiredly while slowly lifting her head up to examine where she was until her eyes landed on her brother who was still asleep, and that's when the situation dawned on her.
"Wait," she whispered to herself in shock before looking around confused and scared "no, nonononono," she said in a panic but then took a breath to try and calm her nerves down.

"Don't panic Sonia, you got this," she muttered to herself when she saw the food in front of her and almost fainted at the sight of it.

Before she used her foot to gently nudge the plate of slop away from her not trusting it, then she looked over to her brother who was still unconscious, until she twisted her body in a way to kick him.

Which luckily worked out when he yelped in pain "ow dude what the heck!" he said annoyed until he realized he was chained up and instantly became very confused.

"Wait, where are we?" he then questioned confused when Sonia rolled her eyes "Eggman's cells Manic," she replied when he looked at her and blinked a bit confused "we are? This doesn't seem like it would belong to him," Manic says confused.

"Manic, Robotnik is going insane, you do know that right?" Sonia says in a matter-of-fact tone "uh, I guess," he says confused.

"He is, don't you remember what he did to Sonic," she said annoyed almost yelling at her brother until Manic held his hands up "woah, woah, ok, I get it dude, jeez...So how we get here in the first place," he then questioned until Sonia rolled her eyes before thinking, about the last place she was at before they ended up in this situation.
That was until...

-

-

-

A few days had gone by, as Cream was worried sick about her best friend as she walked around her room in a panic, as Cheese tried to help the teen relax, which wasn't an easy job for the small Chao to do.

Seeing as the young rabbit was fast walking in circles around her room until a light knock sounded at her room door.

Finally getting the teen to stop walking "c-come in," Cream says as her door was opened revealing Vanilla her mother as the woman gave a gentle but worried smile.

"Hello, dear. I'm just checking in on you," Vanilla said softly with a gentle tilt of her head "oh, I'm doing alright," Cream said with a nervous laugh until her mother sighed softly "Cream, you don't have to hide how your feeling, I know you're worried, and I am too," Vanilla says.
As she soon went over to her daughter pulling Cream into a loving hug "we'll find them soon," she said softly while gently rubbing her daughter's head.

When Cream finally started crying hugging her mother tightly as Cheese did there best to hug the young teen as well.

With Tails

He was working away in his lab when he heard a knock on his door earning his attention as his ears perked up.

"Come in," he soon said while pushing away from his desk he wasn't as protective in this area so, he didn't mind people entering it without having a scan as two people walked inside of his lab which revealing a white hedgehog and a gray wolf who was glancing around the room for a bit.
"Can I, help you?" Tails questioned confused, "yes, and we can help you as well," the hedgehog says while placing a hand on her hip.

The twin-tailed fox looked at them confused "how so? Actually, who are you both?" he then asked "Names Maylee, and this is Luca. We're best friends with Amy," Maylee says with a smile as Luca crossed her arms nodding her head.

"Tails, and about helping each other?" he says "well, we might have a way on finding your friends," Maylee says "but, we need to be quick though," she then says.

When Tails took a deep breath "alright," he says feeling as if he should trust if they truly were friends with Amy that is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302 28 23
Star lives in a dead world. The earth had died off. fighting for survival every day. Escaping, being shot and sucked into a portal into another world...
11.7K 380 15
Mark unfortunately catches the flu one day and his friends take care of him the best they can. That is, until they find Mark's shredded clothes, bloo...
2 0 1
A story about a girl named Emma who wants to escape the cluthes of her parents,she meets something or someone in the forest
19.3K 1K 33
Amy, who has just moved into town along with her dad and her two brothers, loves sketching animals. She goes out into the forest and stumbles upon a...