Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
οΏΌDisagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Jinchuriki

1.7K 29 36
By Shaxoss

~~~

Enryu felt the rage emitting from Naruto. The dark aura started to slowly lower Enryu back down towards Naruto's level. He no longer had any coherent thoughts roaming throughout his mind.

Naruto was in 4 tails.

He rushed towards Enryu like an animal. He wanted to kill him Enryu. To make Enryu to be crushed by his overwhelming strength and power!

Naruto appeared all around Enryu. From his left. . . right. . . left. . . back. . . front. . . you name it. He continuously appeared and reappeared at fast speeds. Enryu looked all around him.

Shall we test you out, Kyuubi? Enryu thought as he too started appear and reappear in correlation with Naruto's 4-tailed version 2 cloak. Naruto had fully lost his normal and rational thinking as he appeared right in front of Enryu out of anticipation.

He threw a punch. Enryu dodged it with relative ease. Too slow! Enryu wanted laugh. "I thought you held the strongest of the bijuu? Or are you really just that weak?" Taunted Enryu.

But, the punch that Naruto had given and missed suddenly extended at an astonishing rate and hit Enryu in the face. Enryu was then sent away. Along the way, he had smashed into multiple trees.

Naruto gave a loud roar as he followed suit towards Enryu. As Naruto followed Enryu, he had smashed and rampaged through the trees and ground that created life.

As Naruto got closer, Enryu started to laugh at Naruto.

"Don't you see, Naruto?! I WIN!!" His laugh started to turn into a maniacal laugh that boomed throughout the vast and endless trees in the Mountain Country. Naruto gave an even louder roar.

"And since you dare defy your fate, I'll show you absolute defeat!" Enryu laughed as the black aura stopped him mid-air. He then launched himself towards Naruto using the purplish-black aura.

"If you want to even have the slightest chance to defeat me, let it all consume you! Hate is a source of strength! Remember those words!" Yelled Enryu as he shot the purplish-black aura towards Naruto.

Naruto canceled it out with the extended punches.

Enryu appeared right in front of Naruto in his 4-tailed version 2 cloak and swung his Holy Blade in a diagonal direction. The blade touched the red-black chakra that enveloped Naruto.

Naruto was then blown away by the destructive power from the Crucifer. He regained his balance as he was once again in all 4's. Naruto suddenly began overflowing with even more power.

Power. . .

Power. . .

Power. . .

Naruto was losing his humanity at a rapid rate. The ground that the two stood on suddenly broke into large quantities and rose up and started floating. They were all then shot towards Enryu. Naruto's hands enlarged itself as he created even more large boulders.

"Such attacks won't defeat me." Enryu told Naruto simply as he used the Crucifer and sliced every single boulder and chunks of Earth that were sent towards him.

*ROAR!*

Naruto let out another strong war that destroyed many things around him. Another tail sprouted from Naruto's back as he was now in his 5-tailed version 2 cloak.

Naruto appeared right in front of Enryu and threw a punch at him. Enryu was then thrown away the sudden force. His eyes widened from the sudden impact.

My strength can keep up — but my body can't. Enryu thought as he gritted his teeth in annoyance. This was the problem as someone were to grow older. While their power may increase, their body's efficiency decreases at the same time.

That's why being young is so great.

Our power may not be at its best, but our body's are at its peak. But Enryu couldn't anything about it. He'll have to make do with what he has going on as of right now.

Enryu landed on the ground as he started to communicate with the blade. "I need you to be my eyes and ears." Enryu requested the Crucifer as Naruto disappeared from his sight.

"Tch. Fine." The blade responded as Naruto sped closer and closer towards Enryu. "To the right," The Crucifer told Enryu a few seconds beforehand. He nodded as he jumped up into the air and dodged a punch that was supposed to hit him.

Enryu held his blade tightly in his hand. He thrusted the blade down towards Naruto's back. It connected in time and Enryu heard a loud roar from the pain he had been given.

Enryu jumped away as Naruto once again created another large crater beneath him and destroyed many things and objects around his vicinity. Enryu started to build up the purplish-dark energy at a fast rate.

"FRACTURE" Everything was blown back. Enryu's attack destroyed even more things than Naruto's power output. Naruto landed on a tree that was destroyed on the ground.

The dust and dirt created by Naruto followed him as he appeared right behind Enryu. "Right behind you," The Crucifer advised Enryu. He nodded as he jumped to the side and avoided the direct impact. Enryu tried doing the same tactic like from earlier.

Enryu tried thrusting the blade down once more. But, Naruto dodged it before Enryu could even get the two to connect and destroy. He widened his eyes at this.

Does he still have his conscious thinking? Or is the rampaging turning into intelligence? Enryu thought to himself as a platform made out of dark aura formed right under him. He used this as leverage and jumped off of it.

Enryu turned back too see Naruto looking towards his. He saw it right then and there. Naruto was slowly growing another tail on the back of his body.

1 tail. . .

2 tails. . .

3 tails. . .

4 tails. . .

5 tails. . .

6 tails. . .

Bones appeared on top of the layer of red and black chakra covering him. Enryu looked down on him as eye contact was created between the two enemies.

"Uzumaki Naruto. You continue to surprise me once more. To think you had enough hate and rage inside of your to form 6 tails. All the other jinchuriki that I have fought in my life weren't as nearly as strong as yourself. But, your power still lacks." Enryu told Naruto.

Soon enough, there was green light.

Hm? Sealing? Restraining? Enryu thought as a sudden green light started to hold Naruto together. The green light was from the 'First Hokage Necklace' that Naruto had kept. It was created with the power to somewhat restrain the power of a bijuu.

But, restrain is not the same as subdued. Naruto grew more power and resisted the power of the necklace. His large claws that had bits of bone on the outside reach in and at the bottom of his neck and yanked it off. The necklace floated in the air as Naruto crushed it into many different pieces. Naruto looked towards Enryu once more.

Naruto just jumped into the air as Positive and Negative chakra started to form into a sphere. The sphere first started out small, then grew bigger, and bigger, and even bigger.

"Tailed Beast Bomb"

It had an aspect ratio of 8:2 of the Positive and Negative chakra that made up the 'Tailed Beast Bomb'. Enryu readied himself for the up-and-coming blast. Enryu charged towards the 6-tailed version 2 Naruto that was ready to fire off the 'Tailed Beast Bomb'.

Enryu swung his blade as both of their attacks collided against one another. For a seconds or two, the 'Tailed Beast Bomb' wouldn't want to explode at all. That was all over when both Naruto and Enryu stabbed their blade/fist into the ball.

A huge explosion occurred as everything was destroyed to smithereens.

As the explosion slowly vanished away, only the smoke was concealing the two. It wasn't over just yet. Enryu has the dark aura barely protect his body.

The aura may be good for attacks, but it's not good as a form of defense. Enryu thought as he was badly bruised from the single 'Tailed Beast Bomb' that exploded point-blank radius.

*ROAR!!!!*

Enryu widened his eyes at the ear-piercing roar that came from up above. The smoke cleared and revealed Naruto in all of his glory with not just 6 tails. . .

But with 7 tails.

"Why? Why? Why? Why? Why. . . Why?" Naruto continued to ask himself in his minds-cape. He was continuously losing his mind — his sanity at a constant rate.

"Make it all. . . go away." Naruto said to himself as his knees were drooping into the puddle of water that was on the familiar place in the mind of his. On the outside, Naruto continued to evolve in tails.

I can handle this, but what will be the cost? His power has multiplied by tons that it can be considered on par with a Holy Blade. Thought Enryu as he wiped a tiny blood that was trickling down his mouth.

Naruto sat there still as his tailed-beast counterpart created havoc in the Mountain Country. "End? End? End? End?" Naruto kept on repeating and repeating with a constant tone.

"I can make it all end. Just come towards me." The Kyuubi told the brainless Naruto. He stopped repeating words that were rushing out of his mouth.

"Away?" He couldn't think. His coherent thoughts weren't showing or existing at all. "Yes. If you tear off the seal, I'll be able to make it all end." The Kyuuvi persuaded.

A vertical line appeared on the middle of Naruto's shirt. His torso was now being shown. After a few seconds, his seal was visible. It swirled and it now seemed like there was a leaking hole on Naruto's stomach.

Naruto slowly stood up from his current position and made his way towards the cage that locked away the almighty Kyuubi. "Away. Away. Away." Naruto repeated as he was getting closer to the cage.

"Yes. Closer. Closer. Closer." The Kyuubi was just moments away from being freed and out of the darn cage that he has been trapped in for almost 2 dozen years. Naruto slowly pulled his hand towards the cage.

His hand touched the paper. His hand started to slowly pull the paper away. A huge devilish grin was on the Kyuubi's face as he could finally get his revenge on Konoha.

Naruto suddenly stopped pulled the piece of paper as someone pushed him away from the cage. Naruto got snapped out of the trance that he was in and looked up.

His eyes met a similar paid of eyes. Naruto widened his eyes as he saw who the person in front of him was. The blond hair that was identical to his own. The eyes that held the same shade of blue in them.

"Hello, Naruto." He said as his back was turned towards the Kyuubi. He held out his hand towards Naruto. He gladly took it and got up from his current position.

"Father. . ." Naruto said as his voice trailed off into the echoing sewer. "Ah. . . so you know. Then that must mean you must also know the other thing about me." Minato said as Naruto slowly and slightly nodded.

"Come back here!" The Kyuubi yelled as he let out an animalistic growl towards the two. Minato smiled at Naruto. "Shall we talk somewhere else?" Minato snapped his fingers.

They were now somewhere else. The two were now inside a very whitely lighted room with some patches of yellow-light laced into the room itself. "I had made it so I would appear in your psych if you were to reach a certain stage." Minato told Naruto as he looked into his eyes.

Naruto looked down and rubbed his eyes. He gritted his teeth. "To be honest, I didn't want you to reach such a stage — I didn't want to see the Kyuubi once more." He continued to looked at Naruto.

"But, I also wanted to see the man that my son has become." Minato told Naruto with a small smile. "Father. . ." Naruto said quietly. There was a moment of pause before Minato felt a fist get railed into his torso.

"Why? Why? Why?! Why did you expect me to control the power of the Kyuubi?! Do you know how much I suffered as I grew up knowing only disdain and hate from the villagers?! Making friends was so hard to do?! I was a stumped and good-for-nothing idiot that couldn't do anything correct!" Naruto cried and cried.

"Then I finally became a ninja and I finally started to show signs of actual growth after years of no progress! Nothing went right! My first C-Rank missions turned into an A-Rank. Chunin Exams went wrong. Orochimaru invaded Konoha. The Third Hokage died. And I turned into a rogue-nin! Nothing. Nothing. Nothing went right! And every time, I felt so powerless to do anything!" Tears and tears streamed down his face.

"Then I get dragged into the war and now I'm with Konoha again! It's my fault! Gahhh! I don't even know what I'm getting to anymore!" Naruto wiped down the tears that were on his face.

Minato waited for a few seconds before talking. "How old are you, Naruto?" Asked Minato as he looked at Naruto. He sniffed before he started to talk.

"I recently. . . turned 18." Naruto responded. Minato widened his eyes for a moment. "Almost 2 decades of suffering, huh?" Naruto nodded to what Minato had said.

"I turned into a rogue-nin at age 13." Naruto informed him. "That's quite the young age to be turning into a rogue-nin. If only things didn't go so wrong." Minato said with sorrow.

"Nice things must have happened in your life." Naruto nodded at that. "I have a girlfriend, I met some nice people." Naruto tried thinking of some more things, but none came up.

"What's the name of the girl that is dating my son?" Asked Minato as Naruto sniffed. He stopped for a moment to breathe in-and-out for a second or two.

"Her name is Uchiha Sasuki." Naruto responded. A small smile crept up on Minato's face as he heard what he told him. "Fugaku's and Mikoto's kid. She must be a handful." Naruto chuckled and nodded.

"She is — very beautiful, too." Naruto said as slowly stopped sniffing. "How long has the war been going on?" Asked Minato as Naruto looked up towards him.

"Almost 5 years. We just hit the 4th year mark recently." Naruto told him as he stopped crying. "Not nearly as long as the 3rd Great Shinobi War. But that is a good thing." Minato told him.

"I don't have much more time here. But, the person behind the Kyuubi Attacked was a man with a mask. He was a very dangerous person that possessed the Sharingan. He was an Uchiha on par with someone like myself. I didn't use my Mangekyou Sharingan, since he didn't know that I too was an Uchiha of Konoha." Naruto widened his eyes.

"A masked man? Tobi?" Naruto asked himself. "If that is his name, then it's him." Minato put his hand onto Naruto's hair and started to ruffle it, much to Naruto's displeasure.

"I'll fix the sealing. Make sure you confront hatred and fulfill my dream. If you can't do it, pass it on to the next generation." Minato started to slowlu fade away.

"And make sure you don't get Sasuki pregnant too early." Minato smiled as he disappeared from existence. Naruto widened his eyes as a small smile crept up onto his face.

"I won't. I promise."

The 8 tails and the partial-transformation disappeared as it has only been 10 seconds over in the real world. Enryu looked with widened eyes as even more smoke was covering his vision

Has he controlled it? Enryu asked himself. As the smoke slowly cleared, beyond the other side of the battlefield was absolutely. . .

No one.

~~~

DONE! This will he the end of the chapter for now. This is the last chapter for this section of the fanfic. Finally!!😂 It took me so long to complete this part. Next chapter will be posted later today,

Naruto has finally met Minato. Ik, it was quite the rushed discussion, but, it wasn't really the main focus pf the chapter. Anyway, I don't have anything else to say. Expect the mexf chapter later.

Cya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2.2K 28
Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The people who fought the war by their side, all...
4K 171 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...
26.3K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
288K 11.2K 43
this was the first story i have ever written so its UNIMAGINABLY cringe. read at your own risk. γ€Œπˆ π€πŒ ππŽπ“ 𝐌𝐘 ππŽπƒπ˜, ππŽπ“ 𝐌𝐘 πŒπˆππƒ οΏ½...