Revenge

By variestae

As an alpha, it's Jungkook job to protect his pack, no matter the cost, but he's only in training. When a su... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Two

5.9K 373 67
By variestae

His body has never been this sore before in his life. The fatigue was killing him as he laid under the sheets with Taehyung sound asleep beside him. Though, he was feeling better and there were no longer any hot flashes.

The week was finally over, and Jungkook took advantage of this time to get some much-needed rest and slept most of the day away. The alpha was asleep beside him, arm lazily draped over the youngest as he slept on his stomach.

Jungkook had his back facing him, looking over his shoulder to see the blond was still consumed in a deep sleep. He went to roll over but stopped when a shooting pain from his lower half caused him to quietly gasp and stop in his tracks.

"You okay?" The voice belonged to a now awake but groggy Taehyung, startling the boy a little as he looked over and just nodded his head, "Don't lie to me."

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at the other as he pushed through the pain and rolled over so he was now facing Taehyung. "Just a little sore down there," He replied as Taehyung closed his eyes with a small nod of his head.

"I doubt it's just a little, though," He mumbled, remembering how hard they had went at it to satisfy each other. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the blond as another quiet chuckle bubbled from his lips.

"It is just a little," Hw whispered before placing a chaste kiss to the older's cheek, smiling when he pulled his head back and saw the way Taehyung barely opened his eyes to look at him, a small grin of his own on his lips.

"Can you walk then?" The alpha asked, now lying on his side and propping his head up with his hand, looking at the younger, who could only stare at the kind of state he was currently in.

Messy silvery blond hair and a bare chest was on display, making it hard for Jungkook to look away as he bit down on his lower pouty lip. "Probably not," He decided to answer when he realized he hadn't said anything yet.

"Can you go for another round?" Taehyung asked, causing Jungkook to snap his head over and see the way the alpha wiggled his eyebrows suggestively with a smirk on his face.

"Are you kidding me?" Jungkook gaped at him, scoffing a little as he shook his head, making Taehyung laugh lightly at the reaction he was receiving, "After this week? I won't be able to walk for a week after what we did."

"What I'm hearing is, I did an amazing job fucking you," Taehyung said as he chuckled, earning another eye roll from the ravenette boy, who pushed his face away with his hand.

Fingers wrapped around Jungkook's wrists, gently pulling them away from his face before Taehyung hovered over him. He settled between the boy's legs as Jungkook was rolled onto his back, now gazing up at Taehyung, who had Jungkook's hands pinned above his head.

A small hiss fled the younger's hips, the pain in his lower half flaring as he closed his eyes and tried to relax all the muscles in his body. Taehyung noticed then, instantly feeling a tug to his heart for inflicting so much pain onto him.

The blond leaned in and captured Jungkook's lips in a tender kiss, as if trying to make up for causing him so much pain, and feeling bad he had let the moment get to his head, going harder and rougher than he should have.

"I'm sorry," He said once he pulled away, resting on one of his elbows as he used his other hand to run his fingers through Jungkook's silky inky black hair.

Jungkook looked into his raven eyes, seeing how apologetic he was and how bad he felt for this past week. It made him feel bad for showing how much pain he was in, but he wouldn't take back everything they had done.

"It's okay, Tae," He whispered, leaning up and pressing another long kiss to the alpha's pretty plush lips, "I heard the first few times hurt anyway."

A smile twitched upon Taehyung's lips as he peered into Jungkook doe-brown eyes, finding comfort within them and he felt like he was home, "I love you."

"I love you," He whispered back just as Taehyung leaned down and captured his lips, thrusting his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth and making the boy moan, hands flying up and fingers entangling in his hair.

The smell of sex and sweat lingered on the man's skin, making Jungkook realize how badly they needed showers and to air out the room. Taehyung smelled it too, but it didn't bother him as it brought back memories of their week together.

Taehyung was the first to pull away, eyes fluttering open just as Jungkook had done the same. A goofy smile was on the ravenette's lips, unable to hold it back anymore as he ran his fingers through the hair on the back of the alpha's head.

"How about a bath?" Taehyung quietly suggested, knowing well enough that Jungkook felt dirty and sticky from the sweat, body covered in cum as well. He instantly nodded at the idea, and it had Taehyung pecking his forehead as he climbed off the bed. "I'll be right back."

Taehyung was still naked as he climbed off the bed, searching the ground for boxers or a pair of sweats that littered the floor with all of their clothes. He pulled on Jungkook's sweatpants as he wandered into their bathroom.

Jungkook soon heard the bath water begin to run, the smell of lemon scented soap filling the air and swirling from the bathroom. The smell had Jungkook looking over, only able to see Taehyung's shadow as he prepared the bath.

It wasn't long before Taehyung came out, drying his hands as he threw the towel over his shoulder, making his way to the boy. He walked around the bed where Jungkook was laying, looking up at the alpha with glimmering eyes.

"Ready?" The blond questioned, earning a small nod from Jungkook before he was gently scooped up into Taehyung's arms and carried bridal style to the bathroom. The water was still running, filling up the tub as bubbles formed.

He had set Jungkook down on his feet, allowing him to crawl inside the tub and sink into the warm, steaming water as the bubbles engulfed him. He leaned back against the tub, sighing in satisfaction as he felt every muscle in his body begin to relax.

He was wafted with the strong smell of the bitter scent of lemons, filling his nostrils as the scent mixed perfectly with the bath salts Taehyung had mixed in the water. The faucet had turned off, the sound of water crashing together now gone as silence and the faint sound of the bubbles fizzling filled the bathroom.

A gentle kiss was pressed to his ear, and it had Jungkook looking up and seeing Taehyung right by his face. "Call me if you need anything, Bambi," He whispered before standing and heading for the door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he slowly sat up, trying not to inflict any more pain as he stopped Taehyung dead in his tracks. "Shut up and get in here," He said, snapping his fingers before pointing down at the steaming hot bath water he was currently sitting in.

"You don't want to be alone?" The alpha asked as he shut the door and looked over at the boy, brows knitted a little and mouth parted only slightly, only for Jungkook to shake his head confidently. "You sure?"

"Why would I want to be alone?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow.

Taehyung could only shrug his shoulders at this as he looked down at the boy in the tub, loving how the bubbles were a fluffy hill and practically swallowing him where he sat. "I just thought after this week you may have grown kinda sick of me," He answered lamely.

"Tae, please?" Jungkook pleaded quietly, his eyes showing it more than his voice as he watched Taehyung internally debate. He was hesitant at first before he shut the bathroom door and nodded before making his way to the tub.

Jungkook smiled as he watched Taehyung strip his boxers off, throwing them into the hamper before stepping in the steaming hot water and fluffy hill of bubbles, "Scoot forward."

The command was gentle and not at all holding authority as Jungkook carefully slid forward, the water following the motion and almost spilling over the edge of the tub.

Taehyung settled down behind the boy, feeling like he was sitting in a tub of silk as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him back, so he was resting against his chest. He left small pecks to the side of Jungkook's neck as the boy relaxed against him.

The water was hot that it was steaming, but it was relaxing and easy to get used to. The light scent of lemons lingered in the water and bubbles, soaking their bodies and making them smell like the soap used.

"Thank you for this," Jungkook whispered, afraid any loud sounds would shatter the peaceful nature around them. Taehyung smiled as he brought his hand out from under the water and gently grabbed Jungkook's jaw, turning his head and capturing his lips in a lingering kiss.

"Anything for you," He whispered once he pulled away, heavy-lidded eyes peering into Jungkook's hooded ones as he grinned up at the alpha as they relished in this peaceful moment they were currently able to share together.

Though this past week had been filled with nothing but pain, Jungkook was grateful for the way things turned out, and he wouldn't do anything for it to change. He wouldn't want it any other way, and he always looked forward to moment like this.

They had been locked up in their bedroom for the past week, unable to let anyone know what was happening and why they refused to come out. The knocks on their door wasn't enough to get them to stop and answer it, to make sure things were running smoothly downstairs.

But they assumed whoever it was heard the loud moans from the other side of the door, because the knocking soon came to a stop and they were left alone ever since then.

Jungkook was sure they would receive knowing and weird looks from everyone if they heard what was happening behind their closed bedroom door, and he was expecting everything to be awkward once they made a reappearance.

He wasn't worried about the looks and the glances, nor the whispers that would come with it. All that mattered was Taehyung was with him, and they were better now for the time being.

As they sat in the tub of silk and bubbles, Jungkook could feel himself growing sleepy as his fatigue began to wear off, no longer feeling sore and like he was fragile. Though, he knew it would all be back once he stepped out of the warm bath and would be brought right back to bed.

It was nearly impossible for him to walk right now, and he was okay with that. But he wasn't really looking forward to being stuck in a bed for a few more days until he healed and was no longer waddling around like a penguin.

"Do you wonder if anyone knows what we were up to?" Jungkook blurted, eyes open as he stared at the tiled wall of the shower ahead of him, hands resting on top of Taehyung's as the alpha held him in his arms.

A hum emitted from the blond, biting back an embarrassed smile as he hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. "I think so," He answered, "And if not, then thank the fucking universe we're running a dumb ass pack."

This had Jungkook thrown into a fit of giggles, unable to hold them back as he tilted his head back and looked up at Taehyung, who was no longer hiding his red and flustered face in his neck, but was now smiling down and laughing with Jungkook.

"I love you," Jungkook giggled as he looked back at Taehyung, head tilted back on his chest and unable to resist to lean back and press a kiss to Taehyung's lips before the alpha mumbled against his mouth, "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 13.1K 56
When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested more than ever. With Yoongi keeping secre...
37.8K 2.3K 26
After running far away from his abusive pack and mate in the mountains with his three children, Jimin comes across another pack who takes him in easi...
117K 9.7K 47
Park Jimin, the curious and cheeky little omega is making the general of Evergreen pack, Jeon Jungkook, feel things that he himself didn't know he co...
82.3K 3.9K 24
After losing everything ,Jungkook thought he didn't have anything to live for.It was until he found that one perfect opportunity to get revenge from...