Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Heads or Tails?

1.5K 28 32
By Shaxoss

~~~

The complete-humanoid figure flew. The 3 felt the intense wind as the Susano'o soared through the piercing air. Naruto and the others were now standing inside the Susano'o. But, to be more specific, they were standing on the jewel on the Susano'o's forehead.

Naruto dropped to his knees as he closed one eye. He was straining his body even more than he personally would have liked. But if this can save them all, then so be it.

They had already failed this mission.

Naruto's breathing deepened and fastened as he looked towards the ground. Enryu and his subordinates were all being protected by the dark aura that illuminated around them. They were all floating.

"So, you all have survived! But, it's clear that you 3 were barely able to do it!" Enryu boosted his voice with chakra. He gripped the Crucifer tightly as he had an amused expression on his face.

He had to resort to the blade to go beyond my power. We truly are equals now, Enryu. Naruto thought as he started to slowly regulate his breathing back to a much more calm pattern. "His power is truly great." Neji suddenly said. They agreed with a nod.

"His power is very great, indeed." Sasuki said as she clenched her fists tightly. She and Neji felt like they were an absolute burden to Naruto. But, they knew that deep down, they just had to get stronger.

"We need to get out of here." Naruto told them. He gritted his teeth as he maintained the Perfect Susano'o. He wasn't very good at sustaining the Susano'o in its complete form.

"How are we going to do that?" Asked Neji as he too looked down. Naruto took a deep breath. "What's your current sight distance on your Byakgugan?" Naruto asked as he looked towards Neji.

"My current distance is around a mile or two away. If I stretch it a bit, I might say 3 miles. But, that's only a guess on my part of the stick." Responded Neji. Naruto nodded at that. "Sasuki, are you still able to fire off jutsus?" Asked Naruto as he looked towards her.

"Of course, I can. I still have enough chakra to do more jutsus." Sasuki told Naruto as she too looked at him. "Good, I managed to formulate a plan." Naruto looked back down and saw Enryu and the others slowly being brought down by the dark aura.

"And that plan is. . .? We don't have much time." Sasuki asked Naruto. He nodded to that.

"Neji will be our eyes — he will be able to use the near-360 degree vision to see any problems along the way." Naruto said and turned around to Sasuki.

"You shall destroy any roadblocks along the way. If Enryu and the others try and follow us, you have to cast jutsus to create distance and back them off away from my Susano'o." Naruto said as his Susano'o started to move.

"And I shall be the driver. I'll guide this Susano'o." Naruto glared towards Enryu. Their eyes connected. "You're a cunning one, Uzumaki Naruto! But, from the little time that I have fought you, I know how you roll! You like facing problems head-on with no signs of faltering or giving up!" Enryu yelled as he continued to boost his voice by using an absurd amounts of chakra.

Naruto smirked.

"Inugami Enryu! You just have proven my point further! That you are nothing without the Crucifer that you wield! I don't care how many Holy Blade that you shall wield! No matter what, I will STRIKE. YOU. DOWN!" Naruto yelled as he too boosted his voice with chakra.

Naruto's Susano'o started to warp the air around them as they as began to fly through the air once more. There will always be one common thing that any Holy Blade shall grant its wielder.

Their abilities shall be increased by how strong the blade is. One blade may grant the wielder 2 times the power. Another blade may grant the wielder times 20 the power than before. The chances are always limitless!

"You are unlucky! This aura can not only be weaponized! But, it can also be used as a tool for all sorts of things! This forcefield is an example of such things!" Yelled Enryu as a platform of the dark aura formed under them.

Naruto gritted his teeth as his Susano'o moved through the air. "Where's the direction of Konoha?" Asked Naruto. Neji activated his Byakugan. "I looked at the ground and saw the footprints we made. We're going the right way." Neji informed as Naruto nodded.

His Susano'o continued to fly forward. Enryu was already quickly catching up due to the speed of the damn platform that he and the others were currently on. Enryu, Airu, and Kurotsuchi were now working together.

"Sasuki, it's up to you to hold them off." Naruto told her. She nodded as she saw Airu and Kurotsuchi jumped towards them. They were being backed up by the dark aura that was going to catch them if they were to fall.

As their fists were about to connect with the flying Susano'o, black flames appeared all around Naruto's Susano'o. Sasuki just strained her eyes. "Amaterasu: Flame Wrapping Fire" The two stopped as they saw this.

They jumped back. Naruto gritted his teeth out of frustration. His Susano'o turned around. Sasuki noticed this and breathed in-and-out as she used her right eye to add Amaterasu flames onto the katana that the Susano'o wields.

Tear them down. Naruto thought as the Susano'o swung its katana that was being power-boosted by the Amaterasu flames. In a split second, trees and the ground below was covered in pitch-black fire. Enryu was still intact.

Shit. Sasuki added Amaterasu for me just to fail. Naruto gritted his teeth in annoyance. "Naruto, we're about to go over water. I'd say that we should be a passing by the Water Country's Daimyo's Palace in just about 10 minutes." Neji informed Naruto.

He nodded.

"Sasuki, just keep on blocking them out." Naruto told her. She nodded as a bead of sweat poured down from her forehead and down to her cheek. She canceled out the Amaterasu that were around the Susano'o.

Airu and Kurotsuchi took this to their advantage and jumped towards them once more. "Watch out, you might burn yourself." Sasuki said darkly as she formed a Chidori on her hand. The Chidori then turned slightly black as she added her Amaterasu flames onto the jutsus that she was currently wielding.

"Chidori Senbon" She increased the amount of chakra being poured and launched many sharp and deadly senbon made out of lightning. They were sent towards Airu and Kurotsuchi. They were all infused with her Amaterasu flames.

The two gritted their teeth as they barely managed to dodge each of the senbon needles thrown at them. But, it wasn't over just yet for them. "Chidori Sharp Spear" Sasuki had formed another Chidori on her hand right after the former.

The Chidori then lengthened and formed a thin and narrow spear that struck Airu's right arm. The jutsu continued to pierce through Airu's flesh. "AGHH" Blood rushed out of Airu's mouth.

Sasuki stopped her jutsu and looked at him with a smug smirk on her face. Airu suddenly noticed, he couldn't move his right arm at all! "You finally noticed. I disabled the use of your right arm through the lightning chakra of the 'Chidori Sharp Spear' that I had just struck through your arm." Sasuki said with a glint of smug radiating off her.

His arm should be back up and ready to go in just a minute or two. Naruto made short eye contact with Sasuki before nodding at her. She nodded back as she noticed Kurotsuchi aiming to create a crack onto the Susano'o. As he her fist was about to connect, she phased right through.

Her eyes widened as she was now inside the armor of the Susano'o. Sasuki channeled chakra to her legs as she kicked Kurotsuchi. . . then again. . . then again. . . then again.

This all happened before she got thrown out of the veils of the Susano'o. Enryu shook his head in absolute disappointment. Tch. Such inadequate abilities. Enryu scowled as he now had to take over this mission for them.

"Stand back. I'll take care of this mess you 3 have created." Enryu said as he took a step out of the platform made up of the familiar dark aura. Each step that Enryu took created a stair that he followed.

"B-but! We can handle this!" Protested Airu as he saw the back of Enryu's torso. He just scoffed in response. "You all have proven to me that you all can't be trusted to accomplish a simple mission — a simple task." Enryu told him coldly as they all moved through the sky.

"You can trust us! We are sufficient enough!" Yelled Kurotsuchi through the air. "No! I shall show even more power that shall enforce my belief that I am GOD!" Yelled Enryu as the dark aura leaked from the Holy Blade.

"Behold the power of the second ability of the Crucifer!" Yelled Enryu as he readied to jump into the air above. "This ability involves shooting the power from the blade to a single point — a single direction! This not the same as 'FRACTURE'!" Enryu jumped into the air.

"I'll show you the ability. . . 'RAVENGER'!" With one very strong and firm swing with the Crucifer, the dark and shadowy aura appeared and rose up to the sky rapidly. It reached over miles — no — it reached dozens to over hundreds of miles away!

Naruto widened his eyes as he they were crossing over the water. It was so immense and incredible power that the water they were crossing over moved because of it. Naruto widened his eyes even further.

They were suddenly descending down towards the water.

"Don't lose sight of each other!" Neji yelled as the 3 gripped each other close to prevent any person from being split away from them. Naruto turned his head and saw Enryu following towards the Susano'o.

Their eyes made contact.

Naruto started to concentrate like never before. His eyes were straining itself at a constant and rapid rate once more. He was already straining himself because of the Susano'o and he was going to strain himself even further if he has to.

Cone on! Work you sack of shit! Naruto thought as continued to create eye contact with Enryu. He started to slow down. . . down. . . down. Naruto gritted his teeth.

Work. . . work. . . work! I will freeze you in TIME! Naruto thought as Enryu suddenly froze in place with the dark aura still holding him down the platform he stood on.

The 3 crashed into the water.

Enryu finally regained his movement as he stood above the water. He tried looking for any bubbles that appeared at the top of the water. He saw none that formed.

Enryu gripped the Crucifer tightly as he put the tip of the blade into the water. The water below started to slowly become hazardous and unpredictable in its movement.

"If you 3 don't want to come out — I'll make you come out." Enryu said as the water started back away from Enryu and the blade. The blade's power was pushing the water away. In a matter of seconds, the vast amounts of water around them all were over a mile away from Enryu's current standing point.

But one thing still remains. They are not within the mile that the Crucifer has created. He thought as he stood still for a moment or two. Suddenly, waves of water came ushering towards them.

The dark aura below them that was acting like a platform started to level the 4 up towards the sky. He felt the wind suddenly turn very cold as it started to create intense pressure.

Enryu looked down towards the ground and saw Naruto standing alone on the water. His whiskers were feral and very rigid. He let out an animalistic growl.

"I got them as far as I could possibly handle." Naruto said as tainted red chakra slowly arose from Naruto's body. Enryu smirked as he saw the sight in front of him.

"So, you finally use the power of the bijuu after countless attempts to run away?" Enryu could finally truly test the power of the Cruifer against a bijuu. "You know, I fought some of the other jinchuriki and won every single time. What tail do you have? No, let me guess. It's the 9th, isn't it?" Enryu wasn't afraid.

"Shut up! I'll tear you to fucking shred!!" Tails started to form on Naruto's back as his teeth started to lengthen and sharpen itself.

He not only had 1 tail. . . 2 tails. . . but 3 tails! Another tail was starting to form on his back. Naruto's skin started to slowly peel off the body of his.

Naruto was now walking on both his hands and legs. His skin fully peels as only red fully replaced Naruto. There was only one thing that he could positively think about.

Protect. . .

Protect. . .

Protect. . .

PROTECT EVERYONE!!!!

~~~

DONE! It looks like this will not be the last chapter for this session of the fanfic. I fully expected myself to be already on the Chunin Exams by this chapter 😂

I guess I won't be until the next chapter or two. Naruto has finally gave into the power of the Kyuubi (Kurama) once more. It has been quite some time since he last did, but I thought this should be the ending of the chapter.

The next 2 chapters will be given by tmr morning and evening. This is all that I have to say for now. Anyway,

Cya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 866 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...
181K 8.2K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
34.9K 607 31
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
1.3K 36 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...