beauty and the beast | hopeko...

By yeoncbg

─ hopekook. bts When you love someone and have these expectations that they feel the same, but when they don... More

I'm sorry
Missing Kookie
Punishment
Will you change?
Better days
Funny
Stay with me?
More to come
Don't cry
I give up
Long gone
Guilty
Messed up
I've been thinking
Home alone
Found a way
Guilty again
Great
What's wrong?
I was wrong
Why him?
Promise
A good start
A second chance
Let's see
A movie night
No idea
Make a wish
It's okay
Opening up
Burden
Perfect
I'm home
Epilogue : Beast no more
Ending note

We're back

1.6K 131 8
By yeoncbg

It was all silent in the car. Jungkook was the one driving (as well as the one trying to put up with the elder), while Hoseok looked out of the window and closed his eyes, as the cool wind blew over his face. He didn't sit in the front, he was too scared.

They were stuck in the traffic, when Jungkook tried looking at Hoseok through the mirror in the front.

He looks beautiful, Jungkook's breath hitched. The boy almost looked at the elder for too long. He averted his gaze the moment Hoseok woke up from his sleep.

And, with that he continued driving.

After, a while they finally reached their place.

Jungkook, who didn't speak anything till now, thought it was a good moment to break the silence.

"Hoseok we're here, we're back"

Oh, okay then. Hoseok thought as he got out of the car and waited for the younger to join him.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 7.3K 36
Kim Seokjin is just an ordinary students in his school. He was loved by a lots of people because he is smart, kind, and friendly. He always got tease...
1.8K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...
53.4K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...