The girl he would never get |...

De happyheartwelcome

Jacob is a 25-year-old, rich, hard-headed young billionaire who has started his career very young. Right afte... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
Chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter :41
Chapter : 42
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter : 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter : 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter : 62
Chapter : 63
Chapter : 64

Chapter : 38

76 8 0
De happyheartwelcome

**********Flashback***********

Rose's POV :

We had a wonderful dinner which I never anticipated to happen anytime soon. I thought he would have done this on my birthday but to my surprise, he took me out for a pre-birthday treat.

After our dinner, we took a walk alongside the water. My legs were digging deep into the sand.

I am walking with heavy steps where the happiness is filled in my eyes while we were sharing the joyous moments and I was talking about all the annoying quirks I used to have.

I looked at him with comfort and I abruptly went near the water and thrown some at him playfully and started to run away from him.

He looked at me in amazement and started to chase me.

I knew he could run fast since he can hover over me every time with his height and enormous body and I always admired those long legs of his. I always tease him by saying I feel like a mini person in comparison to him.

I didn't stop and tried to run as fast as I could but he got a hold of me.

I put up a real good fight, I knew that I am gonna lose at any near moment.

He caught me from the back.

His one hand trailed in front of my body from back over my right shoulder. And other is snaked around my waist holding me tightly.

He was holding me tight where I was trying to wriggle out from his grip but I couldn't flinch a bit.

He was holding me and we both were out of our breaths.

His breathing is slightly touching my ear and a shiver ran through my spine by the feel of his hot air fanning on my back.

I stopped trying and given him a glance with my left eye looking at him deeply.

He slowly loosens his grip looking at me in a more intense way than mine.

Once he loosens his grip I turned around, touching his face with my palm and given him a sudden push on his chest, and ran away from him, teasing him again.

This time he didn't run after me immediately but stood there laughing at my stupidity and smiling like a Greek god, who is at a very young age.

I tried running in a backward direction taking a snapshot of all his features in my brain and feeling lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

Once I noticed he started to move I ran faster and again he won. When I reached the car he got hold of me, this time he didn't let me go, but turned me around sticking myself to the car, and started kissing my neck like a hungry person.

He didn't take much time but swiftly moved his lips from my neck to my lips and I returned his kisses more passionately.

We both were out of our breath and he pulled me up from the ground by grabbing my waist and made me sit on the front of the car and started kissing my collar bone.

There was no end to it. His hands trailed under the hem of my skirt which was reaching my thigh and I felt like the whole blood of my body have rushed to one place and there was an intense invitation for him.

And the unthinkable happened to me for the first time in my life. He is my first love.

And that was the last time I had a man near my heart until Jake.

*************Present**********

Rose's POV :

After I ended the story, till the days before my birthday about my past, jake's face was furious.

"Jake!"

"I am sorry!"

"But he is my first love "

He looked at me intensely not saying anything but I know the hurt on his face.

I hold his face in my hands, "Are you ok?"

Do you want me to continue or else we can do this later!

He just looks at me and holds my hand with his hands and smiled at me and said, "It's your past Rose"

We can't ignore it.

"I am not hurt, I just couldn't imagine to let any man near you."

I hold his hand near me with both my hands and kissed his knuckles and looked at him deeply.

"And all these things happened in the past I couldn't change but just accept it."

Now he takes a hold of my both delicate hands in his and pulls me near him and kisses my hand and looked at me.

"I love you!"

"And I always love you whatever the revelation is going to be "

He pulled me more closer kissing my forehead asking me, "So, Go ahead with telling the past!"

"Then only I could figure out what exactly happened and why are you in so much panic when it comes to Rick".

I looked at him and continued.......

**********Flashback***********

It was my first time and his too.

We both were in his car which is now in front of mia's house.

I didn't talk and him too.

We both are staring into the dark and don't know what to say.

We were too close and outdone our boundaries just an hour ago, but now, we both have no words to say to each other.

After a few minutes, I looked at him and said," well! I will leave then "

He couldn't say anything.

He just snapped out of his thoughts and looked back at me and said, "Take care!"

We don't know what we are going through and we handled it very badly.

I quickly got out of the car and ran inside.

Mia was not there and left a note for me on the table.

"Eat anything you want, sleep anywhere you want honey
Note: But you love my room though!!! with a tongue-out emoji on it"

"The house is yours! "

I don't know where Mia had left but I felt like I needed her.

But I don't want to bother her if it's her day to take a break.

I have gone into her room and went inside the bathroom to get freshen up.

There was an immense pain in my core and I felt every second again I spent with him.

He was in my every thought when I was cleaning myself.

His thoughts have fogged my brain and my mind is strolling back to the memories we spent today.

I have come out of the bathroom wearing a white robe which has come to mid-thigh and water droplets dripping from the edges of the hair.

Once I stepped out of the bathroom there he was standing in front of me.

"Xav!", I exclaimed.

He didn't take long but came to me in a flash and took me in his arms hold me tight.

I felt the urge to kiss him but I kept staring at him in surprise.

His arms around me felt so protective when he held me that tight.

His eyes were teary and he holds my face in his hand and said, "I would never leave you till death makes us part!"

"I love you!"

I know I should have said this whole time but I don't know what sealed my lips but, "I love you Rose"

"I am really sorry if I caused any pain to you today "

By saying that he bent his head low feeling sad.

I felt a sudden pain in his words and said, "I love you Xave"

"I too didn't know how to express this".

We both didn't know how to handle what happened earlier.

He looked up and said," I will never cause you pain anymore!"

I felt hurt, "Xave, I am yours"

Please don't say any such thing.

I know we are too young for this.

We can be more cautious next time and we would never take that step until we are ready for it next time.

"But never say never"

I kissed him immediately after that and he kissed me back. This time it was gentle. Not like the kiss we had at the beach or not like any others we have every time.

This time it was like a promise he made to me earlier. I felt safe in his arms.

After some time I was lying in his arms with my back arching to his chest and I am in his hold and he is staring at my fingers intently and grabbing my hand now and then and kissing them delicately.

I was wearing Mia's pajamas and they were quite tight to my body since she is a little small than me.

I have quickly looked at him and asked him, "I forgot to ask you"

"How did you get inside the house?"

He looked at me teasingly and poked my nose with his finger and said, "You forgot to lock the door rose"

I slapped my face and felt stupid.

He laughed at my actions and we talked for so long that we both fell asleep without knowing.

I felt like that was the best sleep I had in years.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Protected De PurpleOcean17

Ficțiune adolescenți

5.8K 242 23
Tristin finally had the courage to run away from the life he was living. He ran away from the horrible people and from the toxic relationship he had...
77K 6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
2.5M 56.6K 55
WARNING! Rated SPG!!! (For 18 years old and above.) This contains mature explicit scenes not suitable for innocent and close-minded people. Language...
3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...