Not So Ideal💜 >

By borahae_0007

What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding sol... More

1. Song Yeona
2. The Stranger with the Puppy eyes
3. Dreamer.
4. SUGA and spice
6. What's up with TaeTae?
7. Fortune knocking.
8. The Mysterious Buyer.
9. Bias struck.
10. Past and present.
11. The portrait.
12. Exposed?
13. Confusion.
14. The meet.
15. Like a love story.
16. Efforts.
17. Denial.
18. Unveiled.
19. Ferns and Petals
20. A Date
21. First Love
22. What Will Happen to TaeTae?
23. Date or Not?
24. Ye-jun comes back
25. From Past till your Present.
26. SUGA Prepares.
27. His and Her
28. In Dilemma.
29. Birthday Party
30. The Surprise Gift.
31. In the Rain.
32. In the Rain pt2
33. Warmth.
34. Listen to your Heart.
35. To Know Her Better.
36. The Truth Untold.
37. Yeppeuda (Beautiful).
38. Short-lived Haengbog.
39. Aftermath
40. Aftermath 2
41. The Truth
42. Tangled
43. New Spark
44. Inner Demons
45. Courage
46. Destiny
47. Unveiling
48. Andwae!
49. Stay
50. Revelations
51. Looking for Love
52. Lets Love again
53. When Love Happens
54. Togetherness
55. To a happy ending
56. The Ideal type
A surprise update

5. Lost, Drunk and Found?

123 59 52
By borahae_0007

Yeona couldn't sleep properly that night. She kept on tossing and turning in her bed, thinking whose hands her diary had ended up.

'What will the person think of me? I swear that person is getting a good laugh reading my diary!'

'What if it ended up with a pervert?'

Yeona gasped at the thought.

She somehow counseled herself and managed to get some sleep as she curled inside her blanket.

She woke up pretty late the next morning, but it was a Saturday and it meant she didn't need to turn up to work early.

She got out of bed and hopped in the shower, cleaned herself, wore a fresh pair of light blue shirt and black jeans, put on the least amount of makeup and rushed downstairs to grab breakfast.

"Joh-eun achim (goodmorning) eomma appa." Yeona greeted her parents.

"Did you sleep well?" Mr. Song asked.

"Nae appa." Yeona lied.

Yeona ate her breakfast in silence and bidding her parents bye she went on her way to work.

Yeona worked under Prosecutor Noh Ji Uk in HwaHyun Law Firm as her parents had asked of her.

She had always wanted to be a writer but her parents thought being a writer wouldn't bring assured monthly income but if she was a prosecutor, she could get a monthly income and then continue her hobbies alongside.

Being told so, Yeona completed her studies from Yonsei Law School before she found her job. Before leaving for work, Yeona had decided to visit Incheon International Airport around the same time she had been there last, hoping to find her diary.

"Yaa Eunji can you accompany me to the airport?" She had called up Eunji.

"Mianhae Yeona but I need to visit my aunt today to talk about my new shop she is willing to give me."

"Gwencchana."

Evening fell and no sooner Yeona had finished her work for the day, she rushed out of her workplace to get a bus to the airport.

'There is still time. I can make it if I go by bus.' She thought as she punched her card onto the bus.

But fate had other plans and only two kilometers to the airport there was a busy traffic and the bus wouldn't move an inch further.

Time flew by leaving Yeona anxious and sweating. She looked at her watch; she was already late by half an hour.

Somehow the traffic dispersed and the bus resumed its pace. By the time Yeona reached the airport and to the place where she had bumped with the stranger, there was no sign of anyone that might have her diary. All she saw was two boys walking off in the opposite direction.

'The Lost and Found section!' It struck her.

She rushed to the section and asked the staff if they had anything that could be her diary but all in vain. Yeona came out of the airport frustrated.

"I am sure that byuntae has my diary!" she said out quite loud.

Yeona stomped her foot before walking out to head back to her home.

A week passed by and Yeona still couldn't stop thinking of her precious diary. A lot had happened in this week. Eunji had got her very own shop that she could use as her workshop too. She was very happy and had made quite a few paintings to display in her shop already. Yeona's mom and dad both had to leave town for business and she was supposed to be alone in her house for atleast one and a half week and she was glad to have some peaceful time in her home.

She had bought another diary and had started filling it although her lost diary still occupied a good part of her thoughts.

"Leave it already Yeona! You are being over-possessive now. Its just a diary!"

Eunji has said her as Yeona sat at her shop looking at her work her brushes.

"What if...what if you lost one of these paintings? Eh?" Yeona said pointing around the shop.

Eunji paused her work and opened her mouth to say something but didn't utter a word.

Saturday came as usual and Yeona was sitting at her desk at work when her phone rang. She excused herself and picked up the call.

"Yeoboseyo Eunji-ya."

"Guess what?" Yeona could read Eunji's good mood.

"Something good happened? Tell me what happened!"

Eunji explained how she had sold her very first painting and that the customer was very kind to pay a generous amount. Eunji had called it a reason to celebrate and Yeona had agreed without a second thought, cause why not? One her best friend had sold her first painting and two Yeona's parents weren't home to nag her.

Evening fell and Yeona rushed home to find Eunji already standing in front of her door to pick her up.

"Lets go!" Eunji shouted.

Yeona and Eunji grabbed a few bottles of soju and grilled pork belly and spicy chicken feet to a nearby karaoke joint. Eunji opened the bottles and poured themselves drinks while Yeona busied herself to find a song.

"Here!" Yeona shouted as she drank her soju and picked up her mic. She cleared her throat and started singing Singularity by BTS V. She coughed a few times before she gave up.

"Oh its hard for me. V sings it so flawlessly!" Yeona said gulping down more soju.

Eunji laughed at Yeona as they continued drinking and eating and singing random songs. By the time they finished, Yeona was dead drunk and Eunji was having a hard time trying to walk her home. Eunji was staying with Yeona that night which was a relief.

"That pervert! He took my diary!" Yeona shouted at the top of her voice.

"Yaa! Keep quiet or I'll throw you on the road!" Eunji threatened.

Yeona shut up but only till they had reached home. Once inside her house there was no stopping Yeona from shouting curses.

Eunji had given up and had finally threatened Yeona of disclosing that scene to her parents if she didn't keep shut. The trick worked and Yeona went silent for the best. Eunji helped Yeona freshen up before they retired to bed.

Eunji dozzed off in no time but Yeona was wide awake, afraid to talk in front of Eunji. After Yeona has assured Eunji was fast asleep, she slid away from the bed and grabbed her phone and rushed downstairs.

She opened Weverse and selected BTS and tapped onto the phone screen furiously for a few minutes. She took a last look at her phone and hit post before passing out on the couch.

The next morning Yeona woke up to a headache and alcohol taste in her mouth. She sat up holding her head and found Eunji in the kitchen.

"Eunji..." Yeona mumbled.

"Woke up? Here have this drink. It'll help you feel better." Eunji passed a glass of liquid to Yeona.

Yeona gulped it down quickly.

"How was I last night? Did I do something?" Yeona asked.

"Oh God. You kept on shouting that a pervert took away your diary and what not!" Eunji cracked up.

"Jinja?" Yeona was surprised.

Yeona had never been drunk before, not drunk enough to create a scene.
"Mianhae." Yeona apologized.

"Yaa its okay. Now freshen up. I am making breakfast."

Yeona ran up to her room and took a quick shower before returning to Eunji.

"How did you get on the couch last night?" Eunji asked biting onto her bread.

"Mmm. Maybe I was feeling hot so I came down?" Yeona said.

Yeona picked up her phone and her eyes grew as big as a saucer.

"What?" Eunji asked.

"V... V...has replied... V has replied to my post!" Yeona shouted in happiness and was jumping in the kitchen.

"Wait. I didn't post anything..." Yeona said all of a sudden.

She opened Weverse and checked.
"Holy Sh..." Yeona said.

"What happened? Will you tell me?" Eunji said moving beside Yeona to see into her phone.

Yeona showed her the post and it was her ranting about losing her diary and fearing that it has ended up with a byuntae.

"Oh crap." Eunji said shocked.
"I might have drunk...posted this..."

"Check the comment!" Eunji said.

Yeona scrolled down and there was a comment from V.

V:
What if the person it ended up with isn't a byuntae after all? ;)

______________________________________________

A/N:
Are you liking the story? If yes please vote for us and share our story and comment your views.
(P.S the pic used as V's comment has been edited by us. Donot copy)

What happens next? Will Yeona take the hint V has dropped? Or will shw still remain clueless as ever?
Stay tuned to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 17.1K 50
A story about the way a girl changed because of love... The love of her new family... Started: 24 February 2021. Ended: 26 March 2021. Welp. I'm fa...
91.9K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
18.7K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
3M 124K 81
They didn't want to be virgins when they graduated. Two friends agree to let go of their innocence together, no strings attached. Life had other pl...