Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Death? Perfection?

2K 29 50
By Shaxoss

~~~

"I have no idea on what you are trying to say. I am not artificial human that you have spoken of." Naruto smirked at what Enryu just said. He was backed in a corner once more.

"You may be much more powerful than me, but my cunningness and scheming is much more superior than you can possibly be." Naruto stood tall as he stood right in front of Enryu.

"You know, without that Holy Blade of yours, you aren't as intimidating as I thought you'd be." Naruto said as his eyes ignited into the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"You should be. Your strength still pales in comparison against me with or without the Holy Blade." Enryu tried changing the topic of that they were on.

"But, how about you just admit it. There is no doubt in my mind that you are the artificial human that Orochimaru spoke of in those notes that he took while he groomed you up." Naruto saw an incoming punch.

He narrowly dodged it from point-blank radius.

"Geez. You are going to have to be much more careful on how you throw those punches at me. 'Cause if you don't, you'll lose an arm because of me. Like what, don't underestimate me just because I don't have a Holy Blade like you." Naruto told Enryu as his eyes spun at a rapid rate.

Naruto jumped in the air as a another punch came hurling towards him.

Shit! If I don't be careful I'll be turning into a damn dead corpse! Naruto thought as a bead of sweat trickled from his forehead and down to his cheek. A nervous grin appeared on his face.

Naruto saw Enryu jump up and outstretch his hand towards Naruto's feet. He huffed as as a black skeletal ribcage and an arm appeared out of Naruto's body. His Susano'o hurled its arm and slapped Enryu away.

Naruto landed back onto the ground. He looked up and saw Enryu also stand his ground and stomped his feet onto the ground to gain his footing back.

"How would you know if I was? There is no traces of me in those notes you speak of." Enryu said as he rushed towards to Naruto. He jumped back as Enryu got closer to him.

"You just indirectly admitted to me that you are the artificial clone. And how I know that it is you — I guess you can just call it deduction and reasoning. Quite a simple method. Just weeded out what made sense and what did not make sense." Naruto told Enryu as he dodged a kick.

"So, what if I am that artificial being? It doesn't change anything!" Enryu yelled as he punched the ground below them. Naruto gritted his teeth as he tried to withstand his ground.

Naruto suddenly felt Enryu's fist get connected to his abdomen. "AGGHH!" Naruto screamed in pain as he was punched away. Blood escaped Naruto's mouth.

Damn. He can still pack a punch. Fuck you. Naruto thought as crashed landed on the destroyed crater. He shook and shrugged off the pain and jumped back up again like nothing ever happened.

Naruto looked back for a second and saw that the others were doing quite well. He nodded as he saw Choji roll down Airu and Itoh at the same time. Naruto quickly looked back. Enryu was no longer there.

Shit. I shouldn't have tried looking around. Naruto thought as he scanned the crater around him. He saw absolutely nothing that could pinpoint Enryu's position.

That can only mean. . . Naruto thought as he dodged a slam in a nick of time. He used his cloak to cover the dirt that was being spread due to the shockwave created by Enryu.

He was in the air. Naruto thought as he looked at Enryu.

"What is your motivation? What do you strive for by the end of this forsaken war?" Naruto asked at Enryu as they stood in front of each other in the very large crater. The frosty wind blew pass them.

"I, only strive for one thing in this world. That one thing is to become the one and only 'GOD of the Elemental Nations'. But to do that, one must conquer the Elemental Nations and the 5 Holy Blades created by those cowardly Gods." Enryu declared to Naruto.

"But, if you're going to conquer the Elemental Nations and take all 5 Holy Blades, you'll have to take over Iwa and Kiri — the villages that have aligned with you. Are you prepared for such betrayal?" Naruto glared right at Enryu.

"If that is what it takes to accomplish my goal and ascend to godhood, then so be it. No one will get in my way of achieving it. Not even villages that I have aligned myself with will stand in my way." Enryu told Naruto.

Naruto just narrowed his eyes right at him.

"But you are human. Becoming a God is a feat that no one can ever achieve in their lifetime or ever. People can only achieve monikers of such thing like: Sarutobi Hiruzen and Senju Hashirama — but even then — they were humans with limits. Just like you." Naruto said firmly Enryu.

"I am no human. As you know, I was created by Orochimaru with questionable methods and means. And if he it wrote down — I retaliated — I did this so I can have my freedom and accomplish my goal. I won't or will I ever accept myself as a human. I was born not to be a human, but, a being with limitless and absolute potential that will overshadow even the likes of Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama." Enryu told Naruto as they stood.

"Like hell I'm letting that ever happen!" Naruto yelled towards Enryu. Naruto hated his guts and will continue to do so until the very end of his life.

"There's no reason for you to be saying that." Enryu said as a cloak of lightning coated his body. In a split second, Enryu appeared right before Naruto and threw a punch. Naruto barely dodged the punch.

"Since you'll be dead before you can even see the true outcome of this war that I have created." Shockwaves and ripples were created and loomed in the air because of this one punch that Enryu has thrown.

Naruto was blown back a bit by the said shockwaves.

Such. . . power! Naruto thought as he regained his footing a looked right back at Naruto. He gritted his teeth at Enryu. And you're telling him this isn't even Enryu's full power?

Oh, fuck off! Naruto thought as he rushed towards Enryu. He reactivated his half-complete skeletal Susano'o. His eyes were burning with absolute fury.

Naruto jumped in the air as his Susano'o outstretched its arm towards Enryu. He was going for a direct hit. Enryu also outstretched his hand for a punch. Naruto huffed as their attacks collided.

A small explosion of power occurred.

Naruto fell to the ground as clouds smoke were created by the collision of both attacks. Blood escaped his mouth as gasped for air. He was absolutely fucked.

He switched out his fist with that damn Holy Blade last second! Naruto thought his body was in absolute ruins. Not only did Enryu break his Susano'o first try, but he got another attack off the second his defense broke.

Was he afraid? No. That can't be it. GRRRR! Naruto glared at the ground as the clouds of smoke slowly disappeared. He soon realized why Enryu switched out his attacks.

I'm an obstacle in his way. And since I am an obstacle, he wants to kill me without any room for me to cause anymore trouble. Naruto thought as even more blood escaped his mouth a body.

He didn't know if he should feel proud that he was an obstacle in Enryu's way, or if he should feel fearful of his chances of death. But, now that Naruto is on the topic — he's going to fucking die!

Shit. L-losing blood. G-got to get a-away. Naruto cursed himself for being so damn weak. he hated this feeling — the feeling of knowing you have no control over anything.

To be powerless. Is this the end? Is this the end of Uzumaki Naruto? Naruto soon saw Enryu slowly approaching Naruto with a wicked smirk on his face. "How is it? The feeling of despair?" Naruto glared right at Enryu.

"You spoke so smugly and arrogantly earlier ago, where is it now? Where is it now?!" Enryu yelled at Naruto. He just spat out even more blood onto the ground below.

"S-shut up. You annoy me." Naruto stammered through the pain he was experiencing. "You won't be needing to hear me once I kill you." Enryu said as dark aura covered his body.

"You should feel proud. You're one of the only people that have made me use the 'Crucifer' this much in quite the long while. And unfortunately for you. . . it's your last." Enryu rushed towards him.

Naruto eyed Enryu as everything seemed to slow down.

I'm going to. . . die? That can't be. Naruto thought as he clenched his fist. He hated this situation that he got himself in. He hated Tsunade for even thinking of negotiating for the Chunin Exams. But, most of all, he hated this. . .

WORLD! I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it!! Naruto yelled in his mind as Enryu got closer and closer by the second. He clenched his eyes shut. His eyes slowly opened.

I won't die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Naruto repeated in his head. Naruto looked towards Enryu.

At first. . . I thought I could let you go thinking you could change. But, I guess I was. . . wrong. Someone like you that exists in this world full of hatred that we have fell into should just. . . should just. . . just. . . Naruto thought as a sad smile appeared on his face as he took a pause.

DIE! Naruto thought as his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan started to spin wildly and out of absolute control. Another huge explosion occurred. Suddenly, a large swoosh in the air destroyed endless trees.

Everyone looked up into the sky. Their eyes were widened.

"Such youthful power and art!" Rock Lee yelled as covered his eyes to block out the intense and powerful wind that was decimated everything behind them.

"Holy shit. What the hell is that?" Choji asked at the beautiful sight in front of them. They continued to look at the air. There was a reason why they were looking up above.

There was a gigantic black-humanoid that floated up above them all. And in that gigantic black-humanoid was Uzumaki Naruto in all of his glory. He was feeling so much pain.

Naruto looked down on Enryu.

Perfection. . . this is the Complete Susano'o — no — this is the: Perfect Susano'o! Naruto's Susano'o now had wings to fly with. His breathing thickened and fastened.

This is quite boost. But. . . is it enough to at least hurt Enryu to some extent? Maybe. But, there is only one way to find out. Naruto thought as his heart quickened its beating.

His Susano'o had its enlarged katana on hand. Naruto just hoped the others would prepare for the incoming attack. He took one final deep breath before doing his last attack

"Overload" Naruto's Susano'o slammed its katana on the ground. Massive and unwavering shockwaves were created. Even more trees and land were desolated and destroyed. Dirt, dust, whatever it was — it covered the whole area.

The crater that was made earlier was now even deeper than before. Naruto's breathing became extremely ragged and rigid as his Susano'o slowly disappeared.

Shit. Naruto slowly lost consciousness as he fell from the sky. Before he hit the ground, Sasuki jumped up towards Naruto and managed to catch him before he crashed onto the ground.

You're heavier than expected, Naruto. Sasuki thought as she laid Naruto onto the crater. Sasuki saw Naruto's body and her eyes widened a tiny bit as she saw the amount of injuries he has gotten from this fight alone.

Everyone appeared around the two.

"That. . . Power. . ." They suddenly heard in front of them. They all saw Enryu standing with his bare-chest exposed. He had been bruised a lot by the attack that Naruto had done.

"Uzumaki Naruto. . . that attack. . . can possibly. . . rival. . . 'FRACTURE'. . . Damn it." Enryu clenched his Holy Blade tightly. Sure, Enryu may not have taken the fight seriously or used even half of the Crucifer's power.

But, he has caught up to my power. He may not be able to surpass me when I use Crucifer, but my base stats and power — he has surpassed me in that aspect. Enryu thought as he gritted his teeth.

Without the Crucifer, the two would be considered on equal footing. The only way for Naruto to become stronger than Enryu is by attaining a Holy Blade himself.

He turned around.

"Brother, Itoh. . . let's go. We have no time to waste." Enryu ordered them. "But. . . brother! How about the remaining others! We should take them out!" Reasoned Airu. He just got a glare in return.

"I said. . . let's go. Our time will be wasted." Enryu looked at Tsunade.

"We accept Naruto's deal. We'll see you all at the Chunin Exams. Get ready, because Kumo's genin are no pushovers." Enryu warned as he walked off with the two.

"Raikage-dono! You can't be serious about accepting!" Onoki yelled as he approached him. He just also got a glare in return from the one and only.

"You and Mizukage-dono just stood back and watched. You two don't deserve to get a say in this." They left the shattered and large crater. Onoki and Mei gritted their teeth.

I have no time to lose. I need to find the 3rd Holy Blade: Vanquisher. Enryu thought as the 3 slowly disappeared.

~~~

DONE! Enryu's plan to become the GOD of the Elemental Nations have been revealed. He wants to conquer every single of the 5 Great Villages.

Konoha is just the most stubborn village in his way of world domination. Anyway, Naruto has finally gotten the Perfect Susano'o.

Yes. Finally. After over 30 or so chapters since he had achieved the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and even more since he attained the Mangekyou Sharingan.

'FRACTURE' is one of the 3 abilities of Crucifer. That's right! It as 3 abilities and only those 3 abilities. Is it the strongest or the weakest out of the 3?

You may never know. But anyway, this will be the end of the A/N. Expect another chapter today.

Cya next time.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 166 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...
1.3K 36 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
6.1K 395 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...
5.3K 207 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...