Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Disagreement

2.3K 36 111
By Shaxoss

~~~

Naruto, Sasuki, and Shikamaru stood there even more surprised with their mouths slightly hanging open. "Y-you can't be serious about doing that." Naruto said.

Tsunade just glared right at him.

"Why wouldn't I be serious about this matter?" Tsunade asked in a serious tone. They were now on the track of unexpected events. There were many things that could happen. And getting themselves killed was one.

"This won't benefit the village at all." Sasuki told Tsunade as she too glared at Sasuki. "I am the Hokage; I make the decisions and this current decision is final!" Tsunade yelled at them.

"But, the potential casualties that the Chunin Exams could bring is catastrophic." Shikamaru tried giving her a reason to stop her from making such an irrational decision such as this one.

Shikamaru got a glare from her also.

"Didn't I make it very clear that this decision is final? This is the best chance this village — Konoha — gots in defeating the other villages in this everlasting war that has tore the Shinobi World to pieces once more." Tsunade argued.

Naruto glared right back at her.

"You're overestimating this village's ability and you're underestimating Iwa's and Kumo's abilities as villages. This village — it's no longer the strongest of the 5 Great Villages — that title was lost in time the moment Enryu became the damn Raikage!" Naruto was absolutely fuming.

This war and Tsunade's ability of being a leader was going to cost this village a lot. Not to mention that newly fresh genin could be killed in the crossfire.

Naruto felt the glare of Tsunade. He didn't back down for even a moment and glared right back her. "Don't question my authority, Naruto." Tsunade told Naruto in a dangerous tone.

"This thing of yours will get people killed. I don't care if I hate the people in the damn village — I made this shitty promise of helping this village out and I'm planning to keep it going until the very end." Naruto's eyes turned into the 3-tomoe Sharingan.

"Are you threatening me?" Her tone continued to be as dangerous as knife. Naruto's Sharingan began to spin wildly as it glowed brightly. His glare never faltered.

"So, what if I am? I am disagreeing with you because you are absolutely wrong. This topic isn't up for any possible debating. If you're going to make such a irrational and illogical decision. . . just step down as the Hokage and give it to someone more competent at making decisions for the village called: Konoha." Naruto told her with no hesitation.

"Don't you dare tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing. I have experienced and been in war before. I know what it's like!" Tsunade yelled at Naruto.

"But, you didn't make the decisions for everyone. This plan you have is only a mistake — a miscalculation — because of your lack of ability to lead this village. I'm out of here." Naruto scowled as he walked out of the room.

"I'll see you at home, Sasuki." Naruto told her as she slightly nodded. Naruto closed and opened the door as he walked out of the Hokage Office and out of the Hokage Tower.

Man. . . what troublesome people. Shikamaru thought.

~~~

Naruto laid down on the bed as he looked up and saw the ceiling above his head. His eyes never stopped staring at it. Naruto sighed as he clenched his fist in anger.

This plan of hers is going to get everyone potentially killed! Naruto didn't like the village — but he didn't like the thought of someone dying because of Tsunade's decisions as a leader.

"You pulled and said some pretty big words there." Naruto heard Sasuki from the door. He just sighed with a pout at the end of it. "Those words weren't that big." Naruto told her as she sat right next to the laying Naruto.

"Big words coming from your mouth. But, not for me. I used those words on the daily." Sasuki told Naruto. He just scoffed in response as he continued to look into the ceiling.

"What did Tsunade say right after I left? There must be other information that I didn't get to hear coming out of the mouth of hers." Naruto asked Sasuki as he reached out and clasped their hands together.

"The 4 other Kage's have agreed to the request for a 5 Kage Summit meetup. First one in quite the long while." Sasuki told Naruto as he nodded in response. "Indeed. And this sudden meetup is quite idiotic." Naruto said as he held her hand tighter.

"While I would normally disagree with everything you say — I'll have to agree with you on this one. I don't know what she's thinking as the Hokage of the village." Sasuki agreed and nodded.

"I guess it's time for her to pass the hat to someone like Kakashi." Sasuki frowned at what he said. "You know, if you had decided to not leave the village and not go and turn into a rogue-nin — you could've gotten the respect and acknowledgement from the village like you wanted." Sasuki told Naruto.

Naruto sighed.

"Tch, shut up. I rather not do the amount of paperwork that could kill even a Kage-Level ninja." Naruto huffed as he diverted his gaze from the ceiling and onto arguably the most beautiful person in Konoha.

Second to only Naruto. Obviously.

"Please, I could've dropped by when you're having a lunch break with no one around you and we could finally put that wooden desk to good use finally." Sasuki told Naruto quietly.

"Your sexual appetite doesn't know when to stop at all." Naruto felt Sasuki punch his shoulder. "Yours doesn't know when to stop either." Sasuki threatened to hit him once more.

"Geez, I was trying to poke in fun." Naruto grumbled as he stood up and stretched. "Anyway, where will the 5 Kage Summit take place?" Naruto asked with a yawn.

"It'll be taking place somewhere in the Land of Frost." Sasuki told Naruto. He widened his eyes as he looked right at her. "You can't be serious! That's practically enemy territory! Scratch that! It is enemy territory!" Naruto yelled.

"Just deal with it. We can't do anything about it. As you know, Hokage-sama is quite fixated on this, so, it's best to not dispute her and keep it professional." Sasuki advised him.

Naruto just sighed in response and nodded.

"But, stil. . . that old hag is just doing so many unnecessary actions that have multiple outcomes to them. And none of the outcomes are actually good!" Naruto yelled as he moved back and forth.

"You know, you care for a lot of people — me the most — but, I don't think you should just fumble around. If you care for people, protect them." Naruto raised an eyebrow as he stopped moving.

"Debatable. Don't think just because you're my girlfriend means you're my favorite." Sasuki just scoffed at him. "Oh, but I am your favorite, Naruto. Let's just go, we have just about an hour and a half before we leave." Sasuki told him.

He widened his eyes as quickly gathered his things and ran towards the front door. "You should've told me this earlier! You're a bitch!" Naruto yelled as he saw Sasuki at the front door waiting.

"Your bitch you mean." Sasuki smirked as Naruto stopped right in front of his tracks and grumbled. "You're even weirder than me." Naruto told Sasuki as he took her arm and led her out of the house.

"You're flustered, Naruto. I wonder why." Sasuki commented as they ran along the concrete ground that was in the Uchiha Compound. He glared right at her.

"Tch. I wonder why you're sleeping alone tonight." Naruto stuck his tongue out as they ran. Sasuki widened her eyes as he heard what he said come from his mouth.

"Take that back, Uchiha-Uzumaki Naruto." She ordered him with a glare of her own. Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Hm? Did you saying something? Couldn't hear you from all the way down there." Naruto smirked as he saw Sasuki clench her fists tightly.

"That's it! You don't deserve to live!" Sasuki yelled at him. "Ok, ok. I'll sleep with you. You jus can't seem to get enough of me and my damn body." Naruto groaned.

"Maybe," Sasuki said only one word. They soon met themselves against trees that surrounded the Uchiha Compound. They sighed before jumping towards the large trees.

"Sasuki," Naruto called out towards her. She look at the smirking Naruto. Sasuki had a bad feeling about this. Naruto was a sly and cunning piece of shit. He loves scheming.

"Last person to get to the village gate has to pay for Yakiniku Q right after the 5 Kage Summit." Narito told her as he boosted off and left her feeding to the dust.

This guy is going to be the death of me. Sasuki thought as she followed along suit. She gritted her teeth as she caught up to him. "WHat the hell is wrong with you!" Naruto grinned at the teeth-clenched Sasuki.

"What's the matter? Can't keep up?" Naruto taunted as he saw Sasuki grow a twitch on her forehead. "You'll pay for doing that!" Sasuki yelled as they competed with one another.

~~~

"Where are those two?" Tsunade asked herself as she waited at the village gate with Shikamaru on stand by. "They'll come here eventually." Shikamaru told her.

"The Uchiha Compound is quite far away, so It's understandable to some extent. But, they are high caliber Shinobi — they can do something as trivial as this with no difficulty." Tsunade told Shikamaru.

He just had a lazy eye as he gazed upon the white clouds in the sky. He was getting much more work getting thrown at him. They waited for a couple of more moments.

"Shikamaru," She called out to him. He turned his gaze that were once to the sky, all the way to Tsunade. "Yes, Hokage-sama?" Shikamaru continued to have a lazy eye as he gazed at her.

Tsunade sighed. "Please do me a favor and find where those two idiots are. We need to be there on time. If we don't get there on time — it'll most certainly look bad for the village of Konoha." Tsunade ordered him.

Shikamaru sighed as a response. "Got it, Hokage-sama." Shikamaru started to walk away from the village gate. He yawned as he slowly walked. "Walk faster!" He heard Tsunade yell from behind.

"Got it. . ." Shikamaru responded to the order. He didn't got it. Shikamaru continued to walk slowly as he furthered himself away from the village gate.

What a drag. Those two are just putting more unnecessary work onto my plate. What a troublesome duo that they are. Shikamaru thought lazily. He wanted to be at home or at a tree and just sleep for all eternity.

Not be playing ninja and being a bodyguard for the Hokage at all.

"We're here!" Tsunade and Shikamaru heard someone say from above. They looked above and saw Naruto and Sasuki stand on top of a building. "Get down here!" Tsunade ordered.

They had taken a large chunk of their time that they could have been using to travel to the Land of Frost. The two jumped down and appeared right in front of her.

Shikamaru just sighed in relief that they were here now. He certainly didn't want to have the task of having to look for these two utterly in love lovebirds. "Took you two long enough." Shikamaru yawned as he moved back towards the village gate.

"Sorry, we just got lost in the road of life." Naruto said sheepishly. He had no other choice but to agree to Tsunade's plan of action and be one of her 3 body guards at the 5 Kage Summit.

"Shut up and listen." They all nodded as they stood in front of her. Tsunade coughed a bit before talking.

"Ok, as you know. We are about to meet the other 4 Kages for a meeting at the Land of Frost." Tsunade informed. They nodded with Naruto nodding bitterly.

"They will all have 3 respective body guards that shall serve them. Unless, the choose to bring fewer than the requested number of guards." They nodded once more.

"We only have an alliance with Suna and their Kazekage: Gaara." They nodded again as they stood there silent and listened to her. "We will be calling in back-up right before we enter the designated area that we are going to meet at." Tsunade continued to talk.

Naruto didn't like it, but they it was Tsunade's decision.

"This is just in case we all suddenly clash with one another — which I hope will not happen." They nodded to those words that Tsunade had said to them.

"The back-up team will consist of: Kakashi, Guy, Ino, Choji, Neji, and Lee." They nodded to that very crucial information. "I have informed them of this plan beforehand and the agreed to being a back-up squad for us. We'll give them a message via messenger bird once we get to the place." Tsunade said as she turned around.

"Do you all got it?" Asked Tsunade.

"Yes, Hokage-sama!" The 3 yelled and bowed down slightly as they followed her.

"Great. Now we shall adventure towards the Land of Frost!" Tsunade yelled as the 3 body guards followed her out of the village called: Konoha.

~~~

DONE! This will be the end of the chapter. Next chapter will show a little bit of them traveling. Then will be at the 5 Kage Summit location in the middle-half of the chapter.

I'm planning to slow down the pace of the story by just a tiny bit. I don't want everything to be squashed together and have no room for space.

Anyway, like what I said: 5 Kage Summit is next chapter.

Cya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.8K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
5.2K 207 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
1.4K 90 34
Imagine, if thirty people - that's an entire class - were suddenly flung through the space-time continuum and pulled into a whole new world. A world...
1K 78 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...