The girl with the tattoo ~ š•·...

By theliesweshare

"š’Æš’½š‘œš“ˆš‘’ š’¾š“ƒš“ƒš‘œš’øš‘’š“ƒš“‰ š‘’š“Žš‘’š“ˆ š’Æš’½š’¶š“‰ š“ˆš“‚š’¾š“š‘’ š‘œš“ƒ š“Žš‘œš“Šš“‡ š’»š’¶š’øš‘’ š“‚š’¶š“€š‘’š“ˆ š’¾š“‰ š‘’š’¶š“ˆš“Ž ļæ½... More

š¼
š’žš’¶š“ˆš“‰
š¼š¼
š¼š¼š¼
š¼š’±
š’±
š’±š¼
š’±š¼š¼
š’±š¼š¼š¼
š¼š’³
š’³
š’³š¼
š’³š¼š¼
š’³š¼š¼š¼
š’³š¼š’±
š’³š’±
š’³š’±š¼
š’³š’±š¼š¼
š’³š’±š¼š¼š¼
š’³š¼š’³
š’³š’³
š’³š’³š¼
š’³š’³š¼š¼
š’³š’³š¼š¼š¼
š’³š’³š¼š’±
š’³š’³š’±
š’³š’³š’±š¼
š’³š’³š’±š¼š¼
š’³š’³š’±š¼š¼š¼
š’³š’³š¼š’³
š’³š’³š’³
š’³š’³š’³š¼
š’³š’³š’³š¼š¼
š’³š’³š’³š¼š’±
š’³š’³š’³š’±
š’³š’³š’³š’±š¼
š’³šæ
š’³šæš¼
š’³šæš¼š¼
š’³šæš¼š¼š¼
š’³šæš’±
š’³šæš’±š¼
š’³šæš’±š¼š¼
š’³šæš’±š¼š¼š¼
š’³šæš¼š’³
šæ
šæš¼
šæš¼š¼
šæš¼š¼š¼
šæš¼š’±
šæš¼š’±š¼
šæš¼š’±š¼š¼
šæš¼š’±š¼š¼š¼
šæš’³
šæš’³š¼
šæš’³š¼š¼
šæš’³š¼š¼š¼
šæš’³š¼š’±
šøš“…š’¾š“š‘œš‘”š“Šš‘’

š’³š’³š’³š¼š¼š¼

2K 65 9
By theliesweshare

"Why did Louis Partridge just invite me to his party tomorrow?" Nick rushes over to me and sits down out of breath.
I chuckle at his bewildered face and shrug my shoulders.
"I guess he wanted you to be there."

"You're a bad liar Mel." He says and shakes his head while he pulls out his stuff for the upcoming lesson.
Milli and Louis walk in the classroom and his gaze catches mine instantly as he waves me hello.
I give him a small smile back my cheeks blushing involuntarily.
"Oh my god he invited me because of you." He almost yells and I grab his wirst shushing him.

"Sorry." He says sheepishly chuckling.
"Maybe he did invite me as well." I tell him and shrug my shoulders to act nonchalant.
"What did happen this week I didn't even see you once. It seems like a lot happened between you and him." He whispers now and I look over his shoulder to see Louis' eyes trained on us from the other side of the classroom.
"Nothing happened." I tell Nick my eyes still on Louis.
"Yes sure bullshit. You two can't keep your eyes to yourself." At his sentence I quickly look at him accusingly. He lifts his brows as if to tell me 'you see'.

"Quiet students I want to start class. I know this is the last lesson before the weekend starts but I want you all fully concentrated still." Mrs Cowill says when she steps into class dropping a big amount of papers on her desk.
The whole class groans in unison making Nick chuckle.
Mrs Cowill goes on but I tune her out when Nick nudges my shoulder and lowers his head to whisper something.

"You like him don't you? Something certainly happened because it looks like your glowing and taking off any minute." He tells me and I roll my eyes playing it down.
"I gave him a chance like you told me to. We're friends nothing more I'll tell you if something like that happens promise." He pouts at my words and holds out his pinky.
I wrap my small finger around his and smile when he winks at me.

"You're going to fall in love with him eventually it's inevitable. And I'm going to be the one who said it first." He says and leans back on his chair his attention diverting to the teacher.
I roll my eyes but on instinct they wander to the back of the classroom to see Louis still looking at me.
I quickly look back to my paper and start to pay attention.

⋆ ✯ ✩ . ⋆
⋆ * ✯ * ✧ ⋆ * ✯* ⋆ ⋆ ✯

"Hey." Someone catches up to me in the hall making me look up.
"Hey." I smile softly at Louis.
Every student is rushing out of the building making their way home excited for the weekend.
Nick has soccer practice that's why I have to walk home today and as if he wished for it Louis caught up to me after our last class.
"So you coming tomorrow?" He asks me his voice wavering a bit while he pushes his hands into his jeans.

"Yeah I think I can make it. Should I bring something?" I ask him making him chuckle.
"You don't need to bring anything it is my party and you are a guest." He tells me and I shrug my shoulders.
"Alright." We walk towards the double doors and he opens the door for me.
"Thanks."
A smile stays on my lips while we walk down the steps in sync.
"You seem to be in a good mood." Louis states and I look up surprised.

"I am?"

"Yes. Did something happen?" He asks me curious.
I contemplate to tell him that my dads away but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
It gets a bit more quiet when we step down the street and most of the students go the other way to catch the train.
I fumble with the strap of my bag and look at the wet ground beneath my black shoes.
"My dad's away." I say quietly and his brows raise.

"He's rarely away and when it's the case it's just for a few days. It's relaxing to be on your own sometimes you know." I look at him and he looks at me confused.
"If you say so." He says shrugging his shoulders. His eyes don't leave me and it seems like he's trying to analyze me.
His gaze is making me nervous and I push down my sleeves absently.
"How are Issie and Millie?" I ask him looking at the way in front of us to distract him.

I ignore the fact that he's walking me home again even though it's a detour for him.
It warms my heart that he wants me to get home alright.
He laughs lightly pushing a strand of hair out of his eyes.
"They're good. They're excited for my party tomorrow and I think they're going to be more excited if I tell them that you're coming." I chuckle lightly at his words.
It's a plus point that his sisters are going to be there maybe this party won't be that bad.

"You can tell them that I'm happy to see them as well." He rolls his eyes smiling.
"But you have to promise that you're giving me some time of yours as well."
I bite my lip to hide my smile while I look down to let my hair fall in front of my face .
"What are we even celebrating-" my words get overpowered with loud thunder and the clouds build up above us in an instant.
I didn't even realize how dark it got over the time we walked because it seemed like it build up out of nowhere.
In the next second the rain starts to pour down on us soaking our clothes and hair in seconds.

We look at each other in shock and we start to run.
"What the hell?" I shout over the thunder while we run down the street.
Louis starts to laugh while we run and I do too while my sides start to hurt slowly.
He runs a bit faster than me and my breathing gets quick and uncontrolled.
God I need to do more sports.
"Wait." I let out breathless and stop bending over to put my hands on my knees.
We're soaked anyways it can't get any more bad.

I look up and see Louis running back to me holding his jacket over me even though I'm already soaked.
"Come on your house is just around the corner." He tells me and I can't answer him because my lungs are burning so much.
Thunder crashes over us and I jump scared.
Louis holds out his hand and I grab it quickly running the last meters and rushing up the steps to stand under the roof of my house.

I lean against the front door and close my eyes to even out my breathing.
I can feel Louis stand beside me his body heat radiating around us.
I open my eyes and look up at him our breaths coming out in small puffs.
He's completely soaked and it doesn't look like the rain is going to stop either.
I shiver and hug myself turning towards him.
"Do you want to come in?" I ask him.
He nods shivering as well.

I search for my key and open up the front door.
I let the key drop onto the dining table as the water drops onto the floor.
"I'll get us some towels." I tell him to play down my nervousness.
No ones ever been in my house not even Nick because I know dad doesn't like it if I bring friends home.
I rush into the bathroom and grab two towels getting back into the living room.

Louis walks around the room his eyes roaming around soaking up everything he can.
Our living room isn't anything special no pictures no deco just plain and clean.
"Here." I say and he jumps turning around to get the towel from my outstretched hand.
"Thanks." He gives me a small smile.
I try to dry my hair with my own towel but it doesn't get all the water out of it.
"Your House is really.." he trails off and I chuckle at his loss of words.
I mean I can't blame him if I would live alone my house wouldn't look like how it is looking right now.

"Boring?" I offer him an ending for his sentence.
"Clean is the word I'd use." He says giving me an apologetic smile.
I put the towel on the table and walk over to the opened kitchen to have something to do.
Clean is a great word to describe how people would see my home and my dad of course.
I always thought it was my dads way of letting people think that everything is alright even though his soul is far from clean.
"You want a hot chocolate?" I ask distracting myself from my thoughts.

"Yeah sure." He walks over to me and helps me grab the two cups from the dashboard.
While I prepare our hot chocolate he leans against the counter beside me watching my every move.
"Stop." I tell him nervously.
"What?" He asks looking confused when I look up at him.
"It's making me nervous when you watch me." I tell him trying to hide my smile.
It's not only making me nervous but he looks really cute just leaning there his eyes trained on me.

I put the cups into the microwave and put it on one minute.
"I like watching you."
That's straightforward.
My cheeks blush and I push down my wet sleeves.
I notice his wet clothes and remember that I have a hoodie and some joggers from Nick that I lend sometime.
"And I like it when you flush it gets your cheeks all rosy." He says softly, hesitant in pushing a strand from my face.

My stomach does a flip and my eyes stare into his deep ones.
My body moves on it's own and leans forward making his eyes sparkle in the process.
I jump when the microwave dings behind me and I get out of my hazy state pulling the cups out.
That was a close call.
"Uhh..Let's go to my room I can get you some spare clothes." I say flustered and Louis gives me a shy smile nodding.
Bloody hell what's happening to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.5K 16
"š—®š—暝—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—³š—®š—¹š—¹š—¶š—»š—“ š—¶š—» š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—²? š—¶'š˜ƒš—² š˜š—µš—² š—³š—²š—²š—¹š—¶š—»š—“ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—暝—²."
215K 4.7K 57
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š°š¢š„š„ š”ššš¬ š›šžšžš§ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š”šžš« šŸšØš«šžšÆšžš«, š›š®š­ š”š¢š¬ šœšØš§šŸšžš¬š¬š¢šØš§ š°ššš¬š§'š­ š¢š§ š­š”šž š°ļæ½...
21K 363 18
ĖĖ‹Ā°ā€¢*ā€āž· šƒš€šš†š„š‘šŽš”š’ š–šŽšŒš€š ā› something 'bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman āœ ą³ƒā€āž· 怐 a...
8.3K 477 18
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge š’™ fem!oc social media fic