𝒳𝒱𝐼

Us Weekly Louis Partridge clears rumors!

Sunday afternoon the actor Louis Partridge and his cast mate Millie Bobby Brown who both played in the Enola Holmes movie decided to have an Instagram live together.
The live mostly consisted of them talking about the movie and how filming went.
When the fans kept asking about Louis secret crush who isn't so secret anymore he finally addressed the topic and cleared things up.
"Guys I don't have a crush Millie is just teasing me all the time."
Is what he says as he laughs the incoming sad comments about it off.
Millie doesn't comment on the topic other than saying that Melody Parks the supposed crush of Louis and half sister of actor Timothée Chalamet is a friend of hers and she goes to the same school as them both.
We are sure that many fans are relieved that Louis is still on the market and has not given his heart to another girl.
Although his latest instagram post indicates that someone stood him up and coincidentally he was at the same party as Melody Parks.
We can just speculate and hope the best for Louis and his fans.
We'll keep you updated!

Click here to watch the insta live of Louis Partridge!

Timothée Chalamet cast for little women.