𝒳𝐿𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

"What do you think of him?" I ask Lilly as she links her arm with mine as we walk through the snow.
The trees are adorned with fairy lights and every shop has a Christmas tree at the entrance.
Paris during Christmas is like a dream of lights and glitter it's different than London.
If it snows it's going to land on the ground and mix with the rain making a brown slush.
Maybe my opinion is tinted because I'm much happier here in Paris.
"He's really nice, polite and gorgeous." She wiggles her eyebrows as her full lips are pulled into a gentle smile.
My cheeks tint red at her suggestive look and I push my face into the scarf around my neck.

Louis and I arrived at Timmy's apartment a few days ago and we decided to go shopping for presents. We decided to split up and now Lilly and I are walking down the city to look for some presents for the boys.
"Are you two in a relationship?" She asks me curiously.
Are we in a relationship?
We never said it out loud. We spend much time together and we kissed yes but the word relationship didn't fall between us.
The word scares me anyways so I'm happy that it never came up.
I shake my head at her question eyeing a shop with watches in it.
"No we're not I guess. We never talked about it and we're taking things slow."

My words make her brows furrow as she gives me a confused look.
"But you two hold hands every second you can and he came all the way to Paris to spend Christmas with you rather than with his family?" She asks and I blink overwhelmed by her words.
"I..never saw it that way." I say.
It is so normal to me that I can spend Christmas with who I want and where I want because I don't have a family in London that celebrates with me every year.
But Louis has a family in London, he has two loving parents and two sister who would've spent Christmas with him.
Oh my god I'm so egoistic.
"Hey." Lilly nudges my arm lightly and gets me out of my staring.
"Sorry." I mumble and look at her.
She gives me a smile shrugging.
"You're so right, I never thought that he could spend Christmas in London happily. Do you think he regrets it?" I ask her now worried.
She shakes her head laughing at me. I look surprised at her and at awe at the same time.
Lilly has the most beautiful laugh as if she weren't gorgeous enough god gifted her with a wonderful personality as well.

"Why would he regret it? He's so happy with you Chérie, anyone can see that besides you. It was his choice to come here with you he's so in love with you it's charming." She says and my eyes widen at her words.
"Love?" I ask overwhelmed.
Love is a little bit early isn't it? I mean I know him a bit better for half a year now but I wouldn't say I love him?
"But we don't know each other that good yet. I didn't even introduce him to my dad." I tell her honestly.
Not that I ever want him to introduce to dad but it is blissful hoping to do.
"Just because you didn't tell your dad doesn't mean you can't fall in love. Sometimes it takes longer and sometimes it happens really fast." She shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly.
I fall silent as we walk down the rest of the street while Lilly looks at the various store windows.

"What are you getting Timmy?" I ask Lilly and push away my thoughts because they're clamping around my heart and triggering the anxiety in my veins.
She sighs beside me a sad look on her face.
"I have no clue really I don't think that any present is good enough I want it to be personal."
I nod at her words having the same struggle.
"I don't know what to get Louis it's driving me insane." I tell her and she chuckles.
"Maybe we should get them matching socks because sometimes I think they should be in a relationship because they're vibing so much." A grin stretches out onto her lips and my lips form one too.

She's right Timmy and Louis do really get along and sometimes they're talking so excitedly that they don't notice Lilly and I stepping in the room.
It makes me happy that Timmy accepts him and that they get along.
It feels like we're all a small family together here in Paris.
"I want him to get something that reminds him of us.." I tell her seriously my cheeks heating up.
"Hmm do you both have something in common? Play the same sports or does he like art as well?" She asks me trying to help.
I shake my head no because Louis and I couldn't be any more different than we already are.