𝒳𝐿𝒱𝐼

"Do you think it's going to snow on Christmas?" Louis asks me his arms crossed under his head as he stares at the ceiling.
My body is turned towards him as we both lay on his bed.
"If it's going to stay this cold definitely I'm freezing my feet off all the time." I say.
I press my socked feet against his calves and he shivers laughing.
"You're making me cold." He pouts and I grin as he looks at me.
He sits up for a second and grabs a fluffy blanket out of a cabinet putting it on both of our bodies.
He wraps the end thickly around my feet so they can warm up.

I sigh in content closing my eyes.
I feel Louis shifting beside me and I open my eyes at the sounds.
He's turned his body towards me his eyes looking deeply into mine.
"I'm not going to be here in London anyways so there's no white Christmas for me." I tell him now while I softly push a strand of his hair out of his eyes.
"Why not?" He asks me.

"Timothée told me to come to Paris over the winter holidays. My dads going to be.."drunk
"..away for Christmas and I don't really want to be alone at home." I tell him shrugging my shoulders.
His brows furrow in confusion.
"Where's your dad going over the holidays?"
I close my eyes because I almost slipped and now I don't know what to say.
But it's Louis I'm with right now and it always feels so wrong to lie to him.
I don't even know if I can take a step forward with this thing between us if I don't tell him about my dad.
I can't make out a lie every time he's going to find out some day.
I'm not going to make any progress and even if it makes my heart ache to talk bad about my own dad it's the truth.
I shouldn't be scared to be at home during Christmas because my dads going to be drunk and he could hit me at any wrong word I'd say.
Christmas is a hard time to him without my mom and I know if he looks at me he sees her.
It's a curse for him and for me and no one can do anything about it.
It's not supposed to work like this your parent needs to love you and protect you from any bad in this world.
I decide to go with the truth about it for the first time in my life.
I can do this.
"He's actually not away." I whisper my eyes still closed.

"He's drunk..every holiday he's drunk.. and every weekend and almost..every day." I'm still whispering as I open my eyes to gauge his reaction.
I'm scared that he's going to run off on me because no one wants a burden.
His eyes have a concerned look in them and I smile sadly.
"Are you okay? I mean is he.." he trails off not knowing what to say.
"I'm okay." I say but in contrast to my words tears well up in my eyes and roll over my cheeks.
"Hey Hey Hey." Louis says and pushes me softly against his chest.
"I'm sorry I didn't want to cry. I don't even know why I'm telling you this because I never told anyone. My dad didn't take the death of my mom very well and I understand that it's hard for him but sometimes.." I can't finish my sentence because I sob and I get angry the next second.
I look up at Louis and he dries my cheeks.

"I'm always crying but not when I'm with you and I didn't want to start with it. It's tiring to cry all the time." I tell him and my heart brakes at his sad eyes.
"I am so sorry Melody if I knew I would've..I don't know what I would have done but I am genuinely so sorry." He says and I shake my head smiling softly.
"It's not your fault." I tell him.
"In fact you're the one who makes me feel better and even though it's hard to talk about my feelings you are still here." I say and put my hand on his cheek.
He closes his eyes at my touch.
"I'm glad that you're feeling good around me because I feel the same way if you still don't know that."

I slide closer to him my breath touching his lips.
He opens his eyes staring at me deeply.
I get a crazy idea in my head and think of Timmys words.
"If I'd ask you to come with me to Paris over the holidays what would you say?" I whisper and his eyes widen shortly.
"You want me with you?" He asks me surprised.
"I do." I nod and my heart swells when he smiles at me.
Euphoria floods my veins just like every time when I'm with him.
I can't explain how happy he's making me.
"I'd say yes." He tells me.

I chuckle and move my hand onto his neck stroking the small hairs.
I push him towards me and press my lips against his feverishly.
This is our second kiss and when I thought the first one was mind blowing than the second one is just world changing.
I part for a short moment off him and look him seriously in the eyes.
"So Mr. Partridge then I have a little question for you. Would you do me the honor to be my companion on a trip to Paris over Christmas?" I ask him not hiding my grin.

A soft smile forms on his lips before he puts his hands against my cheeks.
"I would love to Miss Parks." Are his words before he lowers his face again attaching his lips with mine and I hope for him to never let me go and hold me forever in his hands.