Ameortentia - Collection of O...

By SlytherinPrincess002

A collection of One-shots: Fremione Dramione FredxHermionexGeorge Theomione Linny Deamus Cedmione ect... More

Mistletoe (Fremione)
Filthy Little Mud-Blood (Dramione)
Coming Out (Linny)
Pissing off the Old Toad (George x Lee)
Marry me? (Fremione)
Caught (Scorose)
Am I? I am. (Oliver x Percy)
"Make me, Potter." (Scorbus)
Back To You (Charlie Weasley/Hermione Granger)
His Girl (GeorgexHermione)
Defying Fate (Hermione/Adrian Pucey)
Half Off (Fred/Hermione/George)
Guilty (Draco×Ginny)
Imprint? (Hermione/Paul Lahote)(Harry Potter/Twilight Crossover)
Tame Me (Hermione×Charlie)
Gryffindor at Heart (Blaise Zabini × Hermione Granger)
Dauntless (Hermione × Fred)
Friends Dont (Hermione × Ginny)
Let Me Down Slowly (Ron x Lavender)
Thank you, Next (Hermione x Pansy)
First Dance of Many (Fremione)
Fierce
Secret Love (George x Hermione)
End Up With You (Theomione)
Traitor (Theodore Nott and Hermione Granger)(Part 2)
The Martyrs (Theomione Part Three)
I Dare You
Broken (Fred x Hermione)
Do You See Them Too? (Oliver and Percy)
Changes (Lee x George)
Unbreakable (Deamus)
Sleepovers (Lee x Hermione)
The Cure
Love Lies
Broom Sticks and Bookworms (Oliver x Hermione)
Teasing (BlaisexHermione)
Instinct
Bravery and Loyalty
Complete
Soulmates
Hermione Granger and The Goblet of Fire
Ravenclaw Tower Romance (Hugo Weasley & Daisy Dursley)
The Weasley Eight
She's So Gone (Cedric/Ginny/Oliver)
Running Away From The Past (HermionexCharlie)
Facing the Consequences
Fire and Ice (Scorose)
Kryptonite (GeorgexHermione)
Fist Bumping (Jily)
Misfit (Scorlily)
Aftermath (Vikmione)
Demons in... Lust? No, Love.
The Weasley/Granger War of '95
Dragons (Hermione×OC Muggle Boy)
The Executioner
Interdimensional (Thresh and Hermione)
Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? (Seth Clearwater & Hermione Granger)
Taken with Her (Hermione Granger×George Weasley)
Real or Not Real?
In Another World
In Another World
The Forest and The Ocean (HGxGW HGxFW)
Demetrius Harrison Nott
Evans Sisters
His Mate (Young Remus LupinxHermione Granger)
Hermione Roses and Lily Flowers
Snakes in the Lions Den
Stolen (MiltiShip)
Nyctophilia
Dirty Blood
Reunion of Sorts (Spencer ReidxHermione Granger)
Color (Soulmate AU)
True Loves Curse
Teach Me
Good Girls
The Wrong Weasley
The Young McCarty (Time Warp - Hermione x Paul Lahote)
Part One: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
Part Two: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
Part Three: What Makes A Man (Trigger Warning)
The Beaters Girl (OC/GW)
The Wrong Ginger (HGxFW) (NBC)
Hey, Freddie
His Name (Soulmate AU)
Venom (Smut)(GWxHGxFW)x(CW) (HGxFW)(Modern Muggle AU)
Mudbloods (Hermione Granger x Carl Gallagher AU) (Part One, Years 1-3)
Lupin (Chapter One Draft) (OCxRAB)
Lost in Battle
My My I Think We Have A Spy (OCxRemus Lupin)
Theomione
Spin the Wheel
Life Debt (Hermione x Marcus)

Dear Fred,

1.9K 44 21
By SlytherinPrincess002

3rd May, 1998
Dear Fred,

It's hard to accept the fact you're gone, almost impossible if I'm honest. I never in a million years thought you wouldn't survive the final battle, I never could have imagined you and George separated. If only I had gotten to you faster, I could have done something- though I'm not sure you'd have accepted the terms that would have accompanied my help. I'm unsure of how to tell the others the truth, that I was bitten while Harry, Ron, and I were on the run... at Malfoy Manor if I want to get specific. I doubt they'll be able to accept my newfound immortality, which is why I'm leaving for Italy first thing tomorrow morning. The Vampire who turned me, Ciaus, has invited me to join he and his coven, The Volturi. He told me I was his Singer, that he could smell my blood singing to him for miles- that the only reason he didn't drain me dry is because he could tell my gift of magic would be something worth cultivating into the guard... I know writing to you about all of this is pointless, it's not like you'll ever read it.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Volturi.

2nd May, 1999
Dear Fred,

This place isn't what I thought it would be. I don't agree with their ways but there is nothing I can do about it for the time being. I learned quickly after arriving that the only reason I was able to control my bloodlust during the early days of my Newborn Stage was because I was simply forcing myself to ignore it... in the days before the battle I was feasting upon the animals surrounding Shell Cottage, but I'm not allowed to do that here. You'd be ashamed of what I've become, just as the others are. I can't imagine spending an eternity on earth without you, Jane believes it is because you would have been my true mate if I had been able to turn you- but I don't think I would have. This life is not a blessing, it is a curse, and I wouldn't wish it upon anybody... especially not you. George only has to live the rest of this lifetime without you, if I had turned you then you'd have had to spend an eternity without your twin. I must go, Caius is calling me.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Volturi

1st June, 1999
Dear Fred,

I have missed you more in this last month than I ever could have imagined possible. It is to the point that Aro had threatened to turn George should I not get myself together and let go of the ties to my mortality... but I cannot simply do that. These letters to you are all I've left to remind myself of the life I once was able to lead. To remind myself of the family I found in you Weasley's and Harry at Hogwarts, to remind myself of you and all the happiness you brought me. I'll never forget our first kiss, out in the orchard behind the Burrow the summer before fifth year, it was truly magical and I'm glad my first was with you. I will hold on to that memory for the rest of eternity, and I promise I will never forget you. You were my happiness in even the darkest of times, I'll never stop wishing that I could have joined you in death- so I could have spent eternity with you in the afterlife.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Volturi

1st April, 2003
Dear Fred,

I apologize for the absence of my letters these last few years, Felix caught me putting the last one away and threatened to tell Aro if I didn't learn to control myself. I only dare write to you today because they've gone to Brazil for the next few days to try and collect another into the guard. I couldn't resist the temptation to write you, today should have been your twenty fifth birthday after all. I cannot risk sending a letter to George, not after they threatened to turn him should I not let go of my ties to my past life, so I'll write to you instead. You should still be here, living and breathing, you did nothing but bring happiness to the world and I'd give anything to have you back. Lee's here now, I discovered him on his deathbed after traveling to London the summer of 2001 upon Lee's request, Dragon Pox had nearly killed him before I got to him. He says he misses you and George now more than ever, and he wishes with everything in him he could still have the both of you with him... I must go, they've returned early.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Volturi

13th October, 2003
Dear Fred,

I am no longer with the Volturi, though Lee decided to stay for Jane, I'd somehow managed to escape their grasp with the help of the Olympic Coven. Carlisle, the leader of said coven, convinced Aro to release me into their custody after, upon their visiting, I found a mate in one of the newest members of their coven. Edmund Pevenise, he was a king long ago- before he was turned. The terms of my release were not simple to reach, and it was decided that if I were to slip up on the diet of animal blood the Olympic Coven lived by that I would be returned to Italy immediately. They think I'll slip, but I won't. My control over my blood lust is better than they think it to be, I am not weak like most newborns, not be any means. I am however shocked they allowed me, or more so my gifts, to leave. Magic amongst Vampires is almost unheard of, and they covet the power my wand brings them... though they underestimate my ability to be controlled.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Cullen

24th December, 2003
Dear Fred,

We've settled into new lives in a small Washington town, Forks. We start at the local high school sometime next month, a cleverly thought out charade so that nobody will suspect us of being unusual. Emmett, another member of my coven, and I will be posing as Emmett and Mia McCarty... twins, and enrolling as juniors. After finding out that I'd have a twin of my own, I couldn't help but write and share the news with you. It appears Carlisle has a running theme with twins- it almost works out perfectly except for Edmund, the odd man out. He'll be a Junior like Emmett and I, but he'll be taking Esme's maiden name- Platt. We're all to be the adopted children of Carlisle and Esme, orphans that nobody wanted until they came along and invited us into their family. I already know what you're thinking, what about my accent? I've found a spell to mask it, I sound much more American than I'd like to admit. We're all going to play baseball today, seeing as a thunderstorm is rolling in and it's the only time we can... by the way I got one of your jersey's and a Weasley Sweater from George. I hope you don't mind terribly.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione McCarty

30th January, 2005
Dear Fred,

We've not yet been here three years yet and things in Forks are already more complicated than I'd care to admit. Edward has found his singer in one of the girls at the High School, Isabella Swan. Her presence is going to make it much harder for us to slip under the radar as we'd hoped to do. No matter how many times Rosalie and I warn him, he just can't seem to keep away from her. He doesn't understand, a singer doesn't mean she's his mate- all it means is her blood is harder for him to resist. I fear he will cave into his bloodlust and expose the coven, and should he do so the consequences would be astronomical. He nearly exposed us when he saved the girl from what would have been a fatal accident, my negligence to stop Edward was ill received by Rosalie- but I'd rather him save her than have the scent of her blood hit the air. Edward would have gone into a frenzy. I must go, Edmund and I have to accompany Esme to the store.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione McCarty

14th March, 2005
Dear Fred,

I fear Edward has made a fatal mistake, one that can only result in death and punishment. He insisted upon bringing Isabell to one of our baseball games, for what reason I couldn't tell you, and we were unfortunately joined by a group of nomadic vampires. The smell of Bella's mortality tempted one of the nomads, he is now hunting her down as if it's a game. Rosalie and I are not pleased with Edward, especially after we cautioned him against bringing her in the first place. He's already exposed what we are to her, and once the Volturi gets wind they'll call for either her death or for her to be turned. He knew better, he knew how many laws he was breaking... I'm beginning to feel as if Edward cares for nobody but himself. Edmund and I have been talking about relocating back to the isles, perhaps McGonagall will be able to assist us in a more permanent living situation, maybe even offer me a permanent position at Hogwarts- though it is unlikely.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione McCarty

17th March, 2005
Dear Fred,

The nomad caught up with us, Bella was bitten. Edward had begged me to save her, to extract the venom from her veins, but I wouldn't. I know it was selfish of me, but I will not return to Italy because of his negligence. Carlisle defended my decision and instructed Edward to do it himself, and luckily he did. Bella's in the hospital right now, recovering from the injuries she sustained in the altercation with the nomad... I helped take the life of my first vampire that night. My coven and I tore him limb from limb, then Jasper sat fire to him. He will never return. These events have caused Edmund and I's discussions of Wizarding Scotland to further beyond the light conversions we'd previously been having about them. We've decided to give Forks one last shot before we relocate, and we're only doing it for the sake of Esme. She'd be saddened to see us go, and she's become a mother to me in the short time I've been with this coven. I fear my time in Forks is drawing shorter by the hour, however I think it might be for the better.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione McCarty

19th September, 2005
Dear Fred,

Edmund and I are in Scotland, the Forbidden Forest if you want to get specific with it. Jasper had nearly killed Bella the thirteenth after she'd given herself a paper cut, most of our coven abandoned Forks for the safety of New York... Edmund and I decided to distance ourselves for a bit though. Edward had nearly gotten us in trouble with the Volturi more times than I can count and I've not yet been with the Olympic Coven ten years. McGonagall had offered Edmund and I sanctuary in a home of her own construction deep within the forest, in exchange for our home we were to take control of the Acromantula population. Today is my twenty sixth birthday, and it's a hard bit of information to digest. I've not yet told your family of my return, because I am unsure if I can bare the pain of seeing them as they are now. I'm nearly thirty and still look every bit the part of my nineteen year old self, seeing them growing older would pain me. I know they won't be around forever, but it's nice to dream isn't it?

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Granger

26th January, 2006
Dear Fred,

I paid my first visit to your family in October of last year, a tearful occasion if I've ever seen one. Edmund purposed to me on Halloween, while we were at the Burrow, and I enlisted your Mum and Ginny to help me plan my first wedding. Despite my insistent protests, George insisted on paying for every expense. He claims it's what you'd have wanted. Today is my wedding day, Ginny is my chosen maid of honor and my sisters my bridesmaids. I've decided I'll share two dances with Georgie tonight, one in your honor. In another reality, I suppose it'd have been you and I getting married today, which is why I find myself writing this letter from your graveside. Edmund may be my mate in death, but you were my soulmate in life. No matter what I'll always love you, Fredrick Weasley- and I'll never forget you. The memory of you will be with me for eternity... and I wouldn't have it any other way. You will always be a part of me.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Granger (Soon to be Pevenise)

1st April, 2006
Dear Fred,

My coven returned to Forks last month, Edmund and Myself included, but today I find myself back in England. It would have been your twenty eighth birthday today, and I find myself unable to spend today with anybody but the Weasley's. Edmund offered to come with me, but this is something I need to do alone. I once again find myself sitting at your final resting place, George is with me. The two of us have spent every moment of today together. He's decided he wants me to take ownership of your half of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, and eventually to take over his half upon his passing. I promise I'll keep the Weasley Twin Legacy around for the rest of time, you and George will never be forgotten in time. I'll make sure of it. Along with your share of Weasleys', George has gifted me all of your old belongings he can bring himself to part with. Georgie's finally learning how to live without you by his side, though I doubt he'll be whole again until the two of you are reunited once more in death. I miss you, Fred, I'll always miss you.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

15th June, 2006
Dear Fred,

You'll be disappointed to hear that even in death I can't keep myself away from war. Today my family and I combined forces with the pack of Shifters from the reservation to take down an army of newborns, created by the nomad's mate. There was one newborn survivor, Bree Tanner, when the Volturi Guard arrived. She'd have been killed, had Lee not been there. Turns out she's his mate, which is why Lee finally left the Volturi after all these years. He's a Cullen now, a member of our coven. Jane wanted him killed when he took Bree as his mate, all it took was my wand to her throat to shut her up. The incident however brought it to their attention that Bella is yet to be turned, I fear if she's not made into one of us soon it'll bring us nothing but trouble- if not be cause enough to call for our execution. Times are getting rough, Fred, and I fear the outcome of the days to come will not be pleasant.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

August 13th, 2006
Dear Fred,

Today Edward and Bella are to be married, and I must say I'm not in agreement with her decision to become one of us so willingly. Much like Rosalie, I believe she is throwing her life away. She could have a happy future with the shifter, Jacob. A life where she could have children and grow old, a life without damnation. As much as I love Edmund, if I could go back in time and make the decision for myself- I'd have chosen my mortal death over the curse of immortality. I always wanted an unruly ginger husband, and a bunch of wild little ginger children to call my own. I wanted to grow old with you, Fred Weasley, to have a family with you until our lifetime came to an end. I don't understand how Bella can so easily give up the life she could have in exchange for this. I'd rather die a thousand deaths than live a thousand lifetimes, but ultimately that choice was taken from me. I miss you more and more everyday I'm on this earth without you, and I'll love you until the end of time itself.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

1st September, 2006
Dear Fred,

I don't know how the two of them managed it, but Bella is pregnant. The fetus growing within her is sure to kill her, or according to every text I've been able to find with information about vampire/human pregnancies. Edmund and I are in Romania right now, we're to meet with your brother tonight and find out if he has any information on the subject that we've yet to find. The shifters have decided that Bella and the fetus are to be terminated, I can't understand how they can be so quick to decide to end a human life. I of all people would know that once you take a life, it forever leaves a mark on the soul. If they do what they're planning, they'll never be whole again- no matter what they say her death will haunt them for the rest of their lives. No matter the outcome of this, Fred, just know that I will keep myself out of danger the best I can. I promised you that once, before I went on the run, and I broke it... but this time I won't. I'll take caution this time, because it's what you'd have wanted.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

11th September, 2006
Dear Fred,

The baby was born today, the only thing keeping the pack from tearing her apart is the fact Jacob Black imprinted. The birth of the child brought on Bella's mortal death, she is now in her transition to immortality. Edmund and I have decided to return to Scotland, to our home in the Forbidden Forest, for a while. Ginny gave birth to her second son only months ago, and I've yet to meet him. Harry and Ron have been pestering me to come visit for months, and I've finally given in. Starting next school year I will begin the first year of my permanent position as the Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts. McGonagall has made my contract magically binding, so no matter who follows in her footsteps at Headmaster or Headmistress they may not get rid of me. My magic is now and forever embedded into the walls of Hogwarts, just like the magic of Albus Dumbledore. Change is coming, I can feel it... I've yet to determine if it will be for better or for worst yet.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

14th September, 2006
Dear Fred,

The Volturi has been informed of Renesmee, they have been misinformed on the terms of her creation and have sentenced my coven wrongfully to death. They have contacted Edmund and I, calling for us to join them in Italy and stand against my family... but I cannot. I know why they're doing this, the Olympic Coven is one of the most powerful in the world and they wish to cultivate our abilities into their ranks. Edmunds ability is a rare one, almost as rare as mine. He is omnilingual, which means he can speak and understand all languages. They've been after me since I left, having Edmund as my mate would be nothing but a gain for the Volturi if we were to join them. Edward has called upon us to stand with them against the Volturi, and I'm sorry Fred but I have to. Should this not go as planned, I'll be joining you in death soon. I'm not sure if that's a worry or a comfort at this point.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

31st December, 2006
Dear Fred,

We survived the confrontation with the Volturi, none from our side were lost. Alice showed Aro his future should he continue his chosen path, and he didn't like what he saw. His death was indefinite if he had carried out his plans. Even still he is still calling upon Edmund and I to join them in Italy, but that will not be happening. We're set to return to Scotland tomorrow night, where we'll hopefully settle permanently into the Forbidden Forest. McGonagall has given the Olympic Coven permission to construct a village within the forest, so that we'll never have to worry about moving again. She's even offered several of us jobs at Hogwarts, Edward is set to be the new head of discipline- seeing as its impossible to lie to him. I don't know how I'll react to being back in that castle Fred, the last time I set foot in Hogwarts was the night you died. It'll never be the same without you, and I know I'll spend the rest of eternity wishing you were still here.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

1st April, 2007
Dear Fred,

It wasn't until I came to visit your graveside did I realize I'd completely forgotten about my twenty eighth birthday last year. You and Georgie turn twenty nine today, and once again I found myself in the company of your twin- only this year we were joined by your nephew. Fred Weasley the 2nd, he's five years old and a spitting image of his mother. He made George laugh today, the first time I've heard George laugh on your birthday since his school days... I've a sneaking suspicion that the Weasley sweater he wears was once one of yours, a gift from your mother last Christmas... George finally found it, did you know? The ring you had hidden beneath the loose floorboard of the workshop. He found the note too, and I just wanted you to know that I'd have said yes in a heartbeat. I loved you more than anything, and if you had gotten the chance to ask me I'd have said yes. I'll wear this ring on my finger for the rest of eternity, it will ensure you're always close to me.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise (I wish it were Weasley)

September 1st, 2007
Dear Fred,

I start my position at Hogwarts today, entering this castle was almost more than I could withstand. It took everything in me not to breakdown when I passed that corridor, even if the wall is repaired now I'll always be able to picture you beneath the rubble- trapped and calling out for George in your last moments. You didn't deserve what happened to you, Fred Weasley, I'd give anything to change it. George found out about the letters I've been writing you, he says it's unhealthy for me to spend so much time dwelling on the past- especially when I have so much of the future to look forward to. I'm going to try and stop writing you so much, because George is right, I need to focus on what's ahead of me instead of what's behind me. I'll never be able to stop writing to you completely, it would be impossible, but I think a bit more space between the letters would do me some good. Don't think for a moment I've forgotten you, because I haven't.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

1st September, 2013
Dear Fred,

I promised you I wouldn't forget to write, I apologize for taking so long- I hadn't realized I'd let six years slide by so fast. Your nephew was sorted into Gryffindor tonight, you'd be proud of him. Edmund and I have been arguing recently, he's growing tired of the Forbidden Forest- he's an adventurer at heart. I've told him I'm not going anywhere until at least Fred the 2nd graduates Hogwarts. I promised George I'd keep him out of trouble, and I intend to keep that promise. I'm thirty four years old and trapped in the body of my nineteen year old self, at times it becomes difficult to gain control over my sixth and seventh year classes, and I require Jasper's assistance to calm them. McGonagall has recently provided me with some information I've yet to share with anybody but Lee, she's commissioned a friend of hers to try and invent a potion- one that will allow an immortal the release of death upon drinking. I don't think I'll ever admit it to Edmund, but I hope the potion works the way she hopes it will.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

13th June, 2021
Dear Fred,

He graduated today, top of his class. To say I'm proud of him would be an understatement, nothing in my lifetime thus far has ever made me happier than seeing the smile on George's face when Fred the 2nd made his Headboy speech. You'll be proud to know that he's got a bright future ahead of him, no matter what he decides to do. I'm sure you're already aware, but the potion works... Lee and Bree offered to be the first test subjects. Say hi to them for me, tell them I miss them. Lee's probably already told you of my plans, as he was the only person who knew. As soon as the last of the Weasley/Potter clan join you, I'll be behind them shortly. I've decided one lifetime is enough for me, I've technically already been dead for twenty three, almost twenty four, years now. Edmund doesn't know, and I'm not sure he will until the time comes for me to go. He loves the immortal life, but it's not for me. I hope you're not disappointed in my decision, but I suppose I'll find out when the time comes.

I love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise

September 30th, 2119
Dear Fred,

I'm coming.

I'll love you for infinity,
Hermione Pevenise (Soon to be Weasley)

"I'll love you for infinity too, Hermione."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 6.4K 177
Hinny, Ronmione and Jily one-shots
HeartAche By devi

Fanfiction

5K 146 7
One shots of Dramione. Edited. ✔️
481K 8.6K 74
if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. harry potter oneshots various hp x reader © akiisuh
260K 5.9K 15
just what the title says message me for requests all kinds of oneshots