Love Lies

Hermione;
The war was lost many months ago, Harry went into the forest and never came back. The rest of us weren't so fortunate as to be given the mercy of death. The Weasley's fled the country, I think they're somewhere in Romania... they're reorganizing and plotting to take back England in the name of Harry Potter. Me? Well I wasn't as fortunate to escape like the Weasleys. Muggleborn woman were required to be married off to Pureblood or Halfblood Men in order to strengthen the magical bloodlines. Many men put in requests for me: Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott, Gregory Goyle, and Vincent Crabbe to name a few... but, I was lucky enough to be married off to someone of Mrs Malfoys choosing. She had tried her best to save Harry during the war, and she felt it her duty to protect me now; She knew marrying me off to Draco wouldn't work, and neither would the others... so she waited until one, very specific, young man put in a request for me: Blaise Zabini. The Zabinis hadn't taken sides during the war, seeing as they lived in Italy, and Blaise's reasons for requesting me were pure enough in intention.

I was given permission to read his request form, and his reasons for wanting me were the least sickening... they were similar to Theodore Notts, only difference was Blaise did not have the dark mark. He had listed that he wanted:
* A wife of smart stock, one who would be capable of schooling children properly until time to attend Hogwarts came.
*A reasonably attractive wife, one who would easily turn the heads of ministry colleagues at parties.
*A wife with survival instincts, someone who would be willing to do whatever it took to protect him and their children.
*A wife who was in a different house than he was at school, to instill different personalities in his children.
And, Lastly,
*A wife willing to keep any and all affairs behind closed doors, as to uphold the sacred Zabini reputation.
Though I wasn't a huge fan of Blaise Zabini, I did agree with Sissy when she said she thought he was my best option. With Blaise, I might just regain some of my freedoms... I spent the night before he arrived to get me packing and writing down every single one of my self made spells into a journal, Incase they placed a lock on my memory.

This morning when Blaise arrived to get me, he was told to pick two Muggleborn men from the cellar to be servants at our manor; Instead of going to pick them himself, He pulls me to the side and whispers in my ear, "You are to pick these two very carefully, they will be the only people I will allow you to have affairs with." With that, he leads me into the cellar and waits by the wall as I hurriedly looked around trying to find anyone I knew. It doesn't take me long to spot Dean Thomas curled up in a corner, and I know I'm taking Dean away from here instantly. "Him." I say to Blaise, pointing at Dean. Blaise gave a nod of his head once in approval before giving me a motion to hurry and pick the second one so we can leave. Scanning the room once more, my eyes lock with those of Lee Jordan's. "Lee." His name comes out a breathless whisper as I cross the room to him and kneel down beside him. I don't say anything to Blaise as I stand and turn to face him, my finger pointing at Lee.

Blaise give me a questioning look, but doesn't say anything as he turns to Mrs Malfoy and says, "Thomas and Jordan. I'd also like to request I be given Hermiones wand, as well as Thomas and Jordan's wands." My heart begins to beat faster when I realize Blaise has the intention of giving me my wand. "As you wish, Mr. Zabini. You and your betrothed need to follow me while I have Astoria send the servant boys to your estate." I lock eyes with Lee once more before he is led away by a pretty brunette girl, and then Blaise and I are quickly following Mrs. Malfoy. "If either of you have any questions, now would be the time to ask them." Sissy says, turning to eye us both before pushing open the doors to a library and drawing her wand from inside her robes. When neither Blaise or I speak up, she tells us to stand across from each other and join our left hands. When our hands are joined, she aims her wand at our wrists and casts a nonverbal spell. I feel a slight pinch, and when I look down I see Blaise and I have matching Celtic Knots now tattooed on our skin.