Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

The Book

2.3K 35 134
By Shaxoss

~~~

"Can I put it in now?" Naruto asked Sasuki. She looked at Naruto with a glare as sweat poured down both of their faces.

"Absolutely not!" She yelled at Naruto. He got closer to her ear. "Please?" He whispered into her ear. Sasuki turned red as she released a groan.

"Fine. Just be careful!" She told Naruto as she gazed at him. Naruto smirked. "Finally! Took you long enough to agree!" Naruto said to her. Sasuki closed her eyes as she got ready.

Naruto took a few deep breaths. Once he regulated his breathing patterns, Naruto recklessly threw the ramen noodles into the boiling hot water.

"Ow! Ow!" Naruto yelled as a large amount of boiling water landed on his arm. He backed away just a bit out of pure fear and shock at what just happened.

It's been a few days since Sasuki cooked that very disgusting bowl of ramen to Naruto. And ever since that day happened, Sasuki has made it her goal to spend at least an hour to create basic fucking ramen.

And as expected, Naruto took interest in this and decided to help her. Since he too had no idea on how to cook ramen. He was always so good at making cup ramen.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Sasuki yelled at him. Naruto just sheepishly scratched his cheek with embarrassment. "I was. . . cooking?" Naruto gulped.

"You call that cooking?!" Sasuki wanted to goddamn beat Naruto to the ground. "Yes?" He answered with a hesitant tone. It was the wrong answer.

"You're lucky that we're cooking right now. If we weren't, I would have thrown you out of this house." Sasuki took a butterknife and pointed it towards him.

"Woah! Woah! Chill down! It's fine! It's fine!" Naruto took another step back. He was absolutely afraid of Sasuki. Not only was Naruto fearing the boiling water, but Sasuki also!

"You're acting like a damn lunatic!" Naruto told her. "I'm not acting like a damn lunatic!" Sasuki glared even harder than before. Naruto's soul was practically pierced by the intensity.

"Oh, that's right! That's right! That's right! You aren't acting like a l-lunatic. You're perfectly fine." Naruto nervously laughed as he fueled her anger. Sasuki softened her glare just a bit.

"Liar. You're only saying that so you can get off the hook. In reality, you do think I'm acting like a lunatic." Sasuki slowly let down the butterknife that was being held tightly on her hand.

"What?! I don't know what you are talking about. You're perfectly s-sane!" Naruto plastered a smile on his face. "Yeah, continue to lie to yourself and to me." Naruto sighed.

"Ok, ok! I just think you should just relax and chill down." Naruto told her as truthful as possible. Sasuki just huffed in response. "I appreciate your honesty." Naruto smiled.

"But fuck you, Naruto." His smile soon dropped. "So. . . rude!" Naruto had his mouth gaping In disbelief. "Serves you right for being an asshole." Sasuki turned around and looked at the ramen noodles in the boiling water.

"B-but. . . but you're the one being the asshole to ME." Naruto's eyes were twitching. This was unbelievable. How could she do this to him!

"Have you forgotten? I can throw you out of this house if needed." Sasuki activated her Mangekyou Sharingan and looked at him. Naruto took this as a challenge and activated own eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"You're taking the couch tonight." Sasuki told him. Naruto widened his eyes. "What the hell?! Why don't you take the couch? I can take the bed!" Naruto retaliated.

"Nuh. . . uh! You're taking the fucking couch. I'll be taking the fucking bed. Take it or you leave the house." Naruto glared right back at her. "Fine! Suit yourself." Naruto huffed as he looked away in annoyance.

And you are telling me that this all happened because I threw the ramen noodles. Man, so childish. Naruto thought.

~~~

"Ok, you all have progressed quite nicely." Naruto was standing in front of his genin team. "We sure have!" Jun grinned like an idiot. Which he is one.

"But, you all still have a long way to go." Naruto told them. Jun soon deflated in disappointment. Runa and Reisha looked right at the deflated Jun.

"Grow up, idiot." Reisha told Jun. He glared right at her. "Who are you calling an idiot?" Jun stopped his deflation and stood up stall right before her.

"I'm calling you the idiot, idiot." The two glared at each other. Runa was just at the side just shaking her head. Naruto was amused by the whole ordeal.

"Alright, everyone. Just calm down for a moment." The two stopped their bickering and looked towards Naruto. "Since you all have completed a lot of the things I have told you all to do — I have decided. . ." They all were waiting for the words that were supposed to come out of his mouth.

"That I shall test what your chakra natures are." Naruto told them. They raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that, sensei?" Runa asked Naruto.

He grinned as he pulled out 4 pieces of small-squared paper. "What's that?" Asked Jun as they saw the 4 papers. "These are 'Chakra Induction Papers'."Naruto told them.

"The 'Chakra-what now'?" Asked the confused genin. Naruto sighed as he handed them each one paper and kept one with himself. He eyed them as they observed what the small paper in their fingertips.

"What does this do?" Asked Reisha as she turned the paper back and forth. "Look at me you 3." They followed the order and looked right towards Naruto.

"These special papers will tell you your chakra affinity or affinities." Naruto told them. "What is a chakra affinity?" Asked Jun as he had a confused facial expression.

"As you know, there are 5 basic chakra natures: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, and Earth. A chakra affinity or affinities is or are the chakra nature transformation that you are most compatible with. This paper here will tell you the said chakra nature that you have an affinity to." Naruto explained.

"Does that mean if you have an affinity to fire you won't be able to have the other chakra natures?" Asked Reisha. Naruto shook his head to that question.

"No. This paper will tell you the nature that you are most compatible with. If you have a affinity for fire, it doesn't mean you can't learn or use other chakra natures or its respected jutsu. You'll just have a much harder time learning it if you don't have it as your natural affinity." He told her.

She nodded as it seemed like she understood it. "How do we see our affinity through this piece of paper?" Jun asked him.

"You channel chakra to the paper. If you have an affinity towards Fire: It'll light in fire and turn to ash. If you have an affinity towards Wind: the paper will split in half. If you have an affinity to Lightning: the paper will wrinkle up. If you have an affinity to Earth: It'll turn into dirt and crumble away. And lastly, if you have an affinity to Water: It'll turn damp." Naruto responded to the question.

"Got it!" They all channeled chakra to the paper. Reisha's paper turned damp/wet which indicated that she has an affinity towards Water Release.

Jun's paper got lit up and burnt to a crisp. Naruto nodded as this meant he had an affinity towards Fire Release. Naruto moved his eyes towards Runa.

The paper that she had split into two. This meant that she had an affinity towards Wind Release. Naruto smiled at all 3 of them. "So, Water, Fire, and Wind. That can work well." He nodded to himself.

"I didn't know which chakra affinity you all would get, so I just got a scrolls for every affinity." Naruto handed them a scroll each. Runa got the scroll with Wind jutsus.

Jun got a scroll that contained Fire jutsus.

Reisha got the scroll that contained Water jutsus.

"Ok, these scrolls contain 2 pretty low ranking jutsus that you can probably learn in a week or two. It will all just depend on your concentration on this task. Good luck to you all." Naruto told them.

"Yes, sensei!" They all scattered and started to individually training. Naruto sighed as he stretched his limbs and whole body. The Team 7 training has been quite lively ever since team announcements.

Naruto yawned.

He had been training early morning to late at night for the past few days or so. Naruto couldn't be slacking off in training just because he has to teach a team of genin.

Sasuki has been training at a constant rate everyday despite her usual weight gain that wasn't very noticeable. But was still there.

Naruto looked up at the endless skies above.

~~~

Naruto was just about done with training. Sweat poured down from his head and on towards the ground. Naruto panted as there were numerous trees that were absolutely destroyed by his power.

He was slowly catching up to. . . Enryu.

But he had quite the miles away to go before Naruto could call the two of them as equal enemies. It was just about an hour before midnight would officially be called.

Naruto dropped to the ground due to pure tiredness. One of his eyes were closed while the other was still widely open. Naruto could sense a familiar presence near him.

"Come on out, Pervy Sage." Naruto simply said as Jiraiya walked out of the shadows of one of the many trees behind him. "Well, it seems to me that you are doing quite good, Naruto." He looked towards Jiraiya.

Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"What are you implying?" Naruto asked as he got up from his kneeling position that he was in due to the tiredness his body has been trying to sustain. Naruto sighed.

Jiraiya just grinned towards Naruto.

"Well, you see. . . when I got that information from you and Sasuki, I revamped the whole manuscript a few days ago. Now, I have created the first copy of my new Icha-Icha novel!" Naruto widened his eyes in pure horror and terror.

"What exactly is it going to be called?" Naruto asked. Jiraiya's grin became even larger than before. "You finally loosening up and giving my majestic book a chance?" Naruto scoffed at him.

"Like hell I will. Just tell me the name of the damn book!" Naruto denied with a twisted scowl evident on his face. "Whatever you say, Naruto." Jiraiya put his hand in a small pouch.

"Here it is! The newest addition to the Icha Icha franchise! This will be the greatest book the entire world will ever see in their whole life!" Jiraiya showed Naruto a yellow book. Naruto looked at the title of the book.

"Icha-Icha Ascension"

"He takes a low and rises once more! That's what this book is all about!" Jiraiya said with pure happiness from creating such a magnificent creation.

"What'd you thnk? Pretty nice, isn't it?" Jiraiya asked. Naruto had a puzzled face as he quickly skimmed through every page the book has to offer. He closed the book.

"Boring!" Naruto yawned as he tossed the book. "Hey! Don't toss it away like that! This is going to be a national treasure for all of human kind!" Jiraiya caught the book in a nick of time.

"You need to be more appreciative." Naruto shrugged at that. "Whatever! It's boring!" Naruto turned around and slowly walked away from the training ground.

"It's not boring! You probably didn't even read the whole franchise!" Jiraiya yelled from behind him. Naruto smirked as he looked back towards him.

"Oh? Where do you think I got the skills that I showed to Sasuki? I actually read the whole franchise a year or two ago when I had spare time." Jiraiya widened his eyes.

"What did you think of it? It was pretty good, right?" Naruto just raised an eyebrow as he chuckled.

"No, it was pretty boring. Lessen the amount of smut you put in the book, will you? Over half of the book consist of smut and. . . more smut." Naruto told Jiraiya. He just scoffed.

"That's what makes my books so good!" Naruto shook his head. "Whatever you say. I personally rather just stay away from the books. Give that unpublished copy to someone like: Kakashi. I know he loves those books." Naruto told him.

"Ahh, yes — a loyal follower of my books. Such a good role model." Jiraiya said before he disappeared to give the book to Kakashi. Naruto just shook his head as he walked away.

Naruto jumped away as he went back home.

Man! I almost forgot that I had to sleep on the couch tonight! Naruto sighed as he jumped from tree to tree.

~~~

DONE! This will be the last chapter before "The Beginning of the End" starts — which will be next chapter. The story shall be ending in around 27-32 chapters. So, we still have quite a bit to go, but we most likely won't hit the 100th chapter mark.

I just wanted to create that went over a bit of the new Icha-Icha novel that I thought of. Not really anything But I wanted to do this kind of chapter before all kinds of shit goes down in these last 30 or somethings chapters left.

Anyway, this will be it. Next  2 chapters will be tmr since I need to fix up my schedule. I fucked it up quite a bit yesterday.

Cya next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 0 16
"If there's nothing else that the village could give you, not even a reason for you to keep fighting for them, not even your loved one there, would y...
412K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
1K 78 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...
15.4K 415 10
Naruto has a twin brother who was born seconds after him and born sickly. Naruto's dad sealed the 9 tailed fox inside Naruto and sent Naruto's twin...