Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Make me

2.5K 37 90
By Shaxoss

~~~

Naruto jumped from tree to tree. He was slowly closing in on Konoha. It had been an hour or two since he had fought those Iwa-nins back at the Land of Hot Water.

And even longer when he left the Sato estate.

Naruto saw the village gate. He did one last jump before he landed onto the dirt road that led towards the village gates. Naruto saw that Izumo and Kotetsu were surprisingly awake and on guard.

Naruto waved at them.

"Aren't you two supposed to be sleeping?" Naruto grinned as he went flying past the two. They grumbled as a response. "Man, we're total jokes." Izumo said.

"Agreed," Kotetsu nodded. They had been guarding this gate since the beginning of time. Naruto jumped onto one of the nearest houses around him. He looked towards the horizon.

Naruto had to go to the Hokage Residence and report back on the mission details. Naruto yawned as he jumped from roof to roof. Naruto neared the Hokage Residence building.

It took quite some time to get there, but it was fast enough. Naruto jumped and disappeared in a swirl of leaves. He appeared right in front of Tsunade doing her papers.

"I have done the mission. Here for mission report." Naruto bitterly bowed to his disliking. "What did Sato Yoshio want?" She asked Naruto as he lifted his head back up.

Naruto thought about it for a moment. Tsunade didn't know about the Sato Family or its estate. Since she didn't know before, she doesn't need to know now.

"There were some suspicious movement that was happening around the vicinity of his house. So, he grew paranoid about the potential dangers and invaders." Naruto told her.

He had left some of the important parts that she could potentially use.

"Anything else?" Tsunade asked. There must be some more information than just that. Naruto raised an immediate eyebrow and shook his head.

"Nothing else of major importance. Unless you want me to report in the minor details as well?" Naruto asked a he suggested the unwanted idea to her.

Tsunade shook her head to that idea.

"No. You are free to leave." She told Naruto. He nodded and disappeared in a swirl of leaves. Tsunade sighed as she laid back into her chair. She suddenly heard a window close to her suddenly open.

"Are you going to send the letters out?" Jiraiya asked as he sat on the window. Tsunade nodded as she pointed towards the 4 rolled up letters on her desk.

"Are you sure about doing this? Quite a risky move that you're trying to play here." Jiraiya told her. Tsunade just nodded. She knew what she was trying to do was risky business.

"It doesn't matter. This war has been going on for almost 4 to 5 years now. I need it to end. This might be our chance to settle things." Tsunade wanted to drink some sake quite badly now.

"I'm just suggesting that maybe this isn't quite a good idea on Konoha's part." Jiraiya wanted her to at least entertain the idea of his to not follow up to it.

"I have talked to the Konoha Council about it. They are just as desperate as me and are willing to do this for the sake of the village." Tsunade added. Jiraiya sighed.

"What makes you think they're going to agree?" Jiraiya asked. There was a moment of silence between the two. "I just know they will agree to it. Woman's intuition if you could call it that." Tsunade told him as she looked at the stacks of papers on the desk.

"Whatever you say." Jiraiya said before he disappeared out of sight. Tsunade resumed working on the rest of the papers that were currently in front of her.

Soon enough, we'll be hosting the first Chunin Exams in almost 5 years. Tsunade thought as she continued working.

(A/N: Possible confusion. Naruto kept on talking about the Chunin Exams because he didn't know that the exams had been discontinued since he became rogue. Jun, Reisha, and Runa didn't comment on this because they thought it was amusing.)

~~~

Naruto sighed as he walked through the front door of the household. He dropped dead on the couch with his gear and equipment on the floor below.

He was about to fall asleep right then and there, but someone had to sit on top of his damn back. Naruto turned his head towards the perpetrator.

"The hell? I want to sleep." Naruto told Sasuki. She scoffed at him. "If you're going to sleep in this house, you will only sleep with me. You got that?" Sasuki told him with her legs crossed as she sat on his back.

Goddamn. She's fucking heavy. Naruto thought as he could almost swear that his body was going to get crushed the weight. "You're heavy, Sasuki." Naruto commented. He could feel the glare from Sasuki.

Without skipping a beat, "I'm no Akimichi. Get it right." Sasuki told Naruto. He widened his eyes. "Low blow!" Naruto yelled as he tried holding down a laugh. Sasuki saw right through this.

"I know — I'm quite funny. You'll only fuel my ego by just laughing." Sasuki said as she continued to sit on his back. "Come on! Let me go!" Naruto tried reaching out towards Sasuki.

His hand was suddenly slapped away.

"Hey! I'm trying to get you off of me!" Naruto yelled as he felt his hand sting. He could most definitely move her with his susano'o, but that'll potentially cost him by destroyed a part of the house.

"No, you made the mistake of laying down here. Deal with it." Sasuki said with smug. Naruto just gritted his teeth as he struggled to break free. Naruto only had one more choice.

Distract her with a compliment!

"Hey, Sasuki. . ." Naruto felt Sasuki's eyes look directly at him. "What?" She responded as her eyes dug straight at Naruto's head. He was unable to move at all.

"Did I ever tell how beautiful you are?" Naruto turned his head so he could barely face her. She looked away with flustered. Naruto smirked as it easily worked.

"Hmpf! You told me that dozens of times." Sasuki told him. And it'll work many times more. Naruto had his smirk still plastered on his face like an absolute idiot. She had let her guard down.

"Gotcha!" Naruto yelled as he freely moved and turned his body towards Sasuki. She immediately tried regaining control, but guess she was too slow to keep up with Naruto.

He was now on top with the control.

"Hah! Sucks to be on the one on the bottom, huh?!" Naruto asked with a smug tone as he looked down at Sasuki. She just scoffed at Naruto.

She was always on the bottom. It suited the situation.

Naruto looked at her smugly. "Let me go!" Sasuki yelled as she tried breaking free. Naruto grinned with a chuckle. "Oh, how the mighty have fallen. You should've let me slept!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto! Let me go this instant!" She yelled aggravated. Naruto laughed at her predicament. "I'll let you go if you do something for me, Sasuki-chan." He laughed with a sinister tone.

Sasuki scoffed.

"If it has to do with something about you destroying my ass for the 3rd or 4th time, I'm out." Sasuki told him. Naruto just raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who said I wanted to that? You're thinking quite vulgar much? Maybe you're reading those Icha-Icha book that the Pervy Sage loves making. Only makes sense." Naruto said.

Sasuki glared at him deeply.

"If you dare ever say that ever again — I'll kill you! I will never read those damn books!" Sasuki yelled at the amused Naruto. "Woah, Sasuki. Why so defensive? Have something to hide?" Naruto teased.

"I do not! Why are you even assuming of such a thing?!" Sasuki was soon silenced as Naruto pecked her lip. "Geez, let a man have fun, will ya? I'm just teasing." Naruo huffed.

"Yeah, your definition of fun is absolutely shit." Sasuki turned her head away. Naruto narrowed his eyes at her.

"I literally kissed you a few moments of ago. Why are you not shutting up and forgiving me?" Naruto threw her a puzzled gaze as he eyed her movements. It should have worked like intended.

Sasuki would get flustered that she forgives Naruto. Simple as that.

"It wasn't long enough." Sasuki said while looking. Naruto laughed as he heard this. "So, it did work! You just like hiding it. Heh. I never knew you were one of those people, Sasuki." Naruto told her.

"What are you implying?" Sasuki asked with a death glare. "I am implying something that you should never know. So, how about you do me the special favor that I'm going to ask?" Naruto got closer to Sasuki.

"What is it?" Sasuki knew what Naruto was going to ask. And she'll somehow agree to get her ass destroyed once again — even though she explicitly told him that it won't be happening.

Naruto stopped as their nose connected.

"Make me ramen, Sasuki." Naruto pecked her lips once again. Sasuki raised an eyebrow towards Naruto. "What is that supposed to mean? There must be some hidden meaning." Sasuki told Naruto.

He just had a puzzled face.

"Is making ramen that hard to do? Even I, the dead last of the academy has done this before with complete ease. Unless what you're implying is. . ." He was soon interrupted.

"Fine! Fine! I'll make your goddamn ramen for the sake of you letting me go." Sasuki finally agreed. Naruto smiled at the decision she currently made.

"Good! But let me remind you. If you dare try and break your promise and bail out on me — you'll be sleeping alone in the bed." Naruto told her seriously.

She widened her eyes.

"You wouldn't dare to do that." Sasuki told Naruto as her widened eyes turned into narrowed ones. Naruto just grinned in response as their noses noses were touching.

"I don't know. You're just going to have to find out. So, are you going to run away or make ramen that I have asked you to create?" Naruto asked with a smirk. He was quite the sly bastard.

"Do I get rewarded if I do this task?" Asked Sasuki as Naruto slowly let go of his hold on her. Naruto raised an eyebrow as he stood up above her.

"Maybe. Just make me damn ramen." Naruto told her. Sasuki just scowled as she got up from the couch and got shoved to the kitchen by Uzumaki Naruto. She shook her head.

God, I've fallen in love with such an asshole. Sasuki thought as a small smile appeared on her as she turned on the stove.

~~~

"Naruto! Come here you little shit!" Sasuki yelled as Naruto came running to the kitchen that she was at. Naruto looked at the bowl as he walked to the table.

He was quite surprised.

"Woah. This looks better than. . ." Naruto was lost for words. "Ichiraku Ramen. I know, I'm quite good at making ramen. Could've taken it as a career path, but wanted to become a kunoichi for Konoha." Sasuki boasted.

"What? No this is shit compared to Ichiraku's. Don't know where you got the idea that this was better than Ichiraku's." Naruto said as he took a pair of chopsticks and slurped up the noodles.

He swallowed the noodles.

"Oh, and it tastes shit, too. Much like your personality, but we won't go much into that. Overall: Pretty garbage." Naruto critiqued. He looked up and saw Sasuki with her eyes twitching.

"You are practically begging for yourself to be killed by me. Can't you be a little bias about my damn cooking. I'm your girlfriend for the sake of heavens." Sasuki crossed her arms.

"Oh, I am quite bias with you. I may be biased about your other specialties — but definitely not your disgusting cooking." Naruto stuck out his tongue. "I rather eat cup ramen." Naruto told her,

"You could've just made me some cup ramen." Naruto yawned. "What?! I could've just done that?! Why didn't you tell me this?!" Sasuki was outraged.

"You know me best. Thought you would think outside the box. But, good job of using the dried up vegetables that came from the cup ramen. An extra 1.5 points because you cooked it." Naruto smiled innocently.

Sasuki just scoffed.

"What are you? A professional food critic?" Sasuki glared at him. "No. I'm a professional ramen eater!" Naruto laughed at the hidden double meaning t hat Sasuki caught on.

"Yeah, yeah. You're an idiot of a blond." Sasuki told Naruto.

"Ahh. . . but I'm your idiot. Eww. . . that makes me sound submissive. But, we all know that you're the submissive one in our relationship." Naruto said as he put his feet on t he table.

"I am not submissive." Sasuki clenched her fist.

"That's what they all say."

~~~

DONE! Not really the most eventful chapter on Earth. But, the beginning of the chapter will be considered important. We will be entering the vicinity of the end in the fanfic soon.

Next fanfic will be another Narufemsasu fic. Not to brag, but I'm quite good at that shit. Anyway, I'll be needing story ideas. But, will he needing Narufemsasu as the ship. It can have side ships on the side.

Give me original story ideas that have yet to be seen. Or a story idea that are rarely used. I have some story ideas on my mind, but know there are some better concepts and ideas.

Anyway, this will be it for now!

Cya next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 206 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
1.2M 25.6K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...
412K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
15.4K 415 10
Naruto has a twin brother who was born seconds after him and born sickly. Naruto's dad sealed the 9 tailed fox inside Naruto and sent Naruto's twin...