Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

By Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... More

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Interview
Legend
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Reason. . . Suspiscion

2.2K 35 153
By Shaxoss

Arc: Decades. . . (2)

~~~

Naruto jumped from tree to tree. To make sure the bandits were the only thing around the area suspicious, Naruto had doubled check around each possible nook and cranny that Naruto could think of.

This mission. . . man! Naruto thought as he neared back to the Sato estate.

To say Naruto was annoyed was an understatement. He completely hates this mission altogether. From unnecessary paranoia from Yoshio, to bandits that were hardly a challenge.

This mission was truly just a load of bullshit all into one. 

Naruto jumped on one more tree before he landed on the ground that led him towards the Sato estate. He sighed as he walked towards the gate of the estate.

From a distance, Naruto saw the gate of the Sato estate opening up. Sato Yoshio — he emerged from the other side and stood in front of the gate. Naruto continued to walk before he stood face-to-face with him.

"I am guessing that you have completed the task that I wanted you to complete?" Yoshio asked Naruto. He nodded in response. "I have completed it." Naruto told him.

"What exactly was the problem?" He asked Naruto.

"It was just a group of bandits roaming around your estate. They really weren't that strong." Naruto replied to Yoshio's question. He nodded in understanding.

"I see. If that was the case, then I really shouldn't have requested for your help. A regular jonin would have been fine and adequate enough to accomplish this job." Yoshio said in a apologizing tone.

Naruto shook his head.

"It's fine. I took care of it anyway. Besides, I don't think anyone else in Konoha could do it as good as me." Naruto claimed like a child. Yoshio just chuckled.

"I'm sure they couldn't. Thank you for your services. You are now free to leave, Naruto." Yoshio told him. He raised an eyebrow before Naruto nodded and jumped away.

As Naruto jumped away, Yoshio turned around with a small smirk that slowly crept up to his lips. Yoshio reopened the gate and entered it once more. The breeze brushed against his face.

Naruto. What you don't know is this whole mission. . . was orchestrated by me. Yoshio thought. From the very beginning, this mission was being controlled by Yoshio.

From the very bad and shitty reasoning for this mission, to the 6 bandits that I hired. Everything was going according to my very plan. Yoshio thought as the gates closed behind him.

As a rogue-nin, you traveled everywhere. And since you traveled everywhere, you have came near this place before. I kept an eye out on you every time you came into the vicinity of the Sato estate. That was at least. . . a few dozen times. Yoshio knew of Naruto even before Naruto found out of Yoshio. The smirk was everlasting on his face.

Every time you went along the forest that surround our estate, things changed. I don't know what changed, but I just had that kind of feeling — the feeling of knowing something was just not the same. Yoshio thought as he slowly walked into the garden.

I was curious on who you were. But, I just seemed to never get any sufficient information about you that satisfied my lack of knowledge that I held towards you. But, I grew and overcame that. Yoshio neared the end of the garden.

He slid the shoji door open and went inside the familiar room. He closed the shoji door behind him and looked at the secret passageway that his family has had for a century.

Because what I found today, just proves how special you truly are. Yoshio thought as he walked down the stone stairs that led towards a room. He entered the said room.

There were many crushed rocks, stone and rubble around the area of the room. And in the middle of the room was the. . .

Holy Blade — God's Will.

But, the blade itself was completely blank. It almost seemed like the blade didn't have an actual form. There was radiating power that was getting emitted from the blade itself.

These walls absorbed the very little power that the blade was radiating. But, the walls are slowly dying out and are slowly becoming incompetent to absorb the power.

Yoshio eyed the blank blade.

This blade was reacting to your chakra — your will. Yoshio thought as he felt the tiny power that the blade was releasing.

~~~

Naruto jumped from tree to tree. He was now heading back towards the village. Naruto was deep in thought. Yoshio was sounding quite suspicious when he talked to him back there.

He didn't like it one bit.

Yoshio was cunning and sly even with all that childish behavior he is always letting out and releasing. Naruto narrowed his eyes as he thought and thought. Long and hard. Top to bottom.

He was thinking way too much that Naruto didn't notice someone come in and punch his face hard. He was sent flying towards the nearby tree bark. Naruto slid down all the way towards the ground. 10 shinobi appeared right in front of him. They were Iwa-nin.

"You idiot! Why did you do that? He didn't even notice us!" One yelled at the person who punched Naruto. The man had an egotistical smirk plastered on his face.

"I just wanted to release my anger out on this kid. He doesn't look so strong — and I'm sure he's pretty weak. Just look at his damn body. He has muscle, but other than that, he's bone with barely any meat on it." The man said.

The others agreed and disagreed at the same time. "Even if that is true, Tsuchikage-sama and Raikage-sama wants us to scan the area of the Sato estate for any secret passageways for the ancient item they want." It was a woman this time replying.

My day just couldn't get any worse. Naruto thought. He was getting frustrated with the shit happening today. He looked towards them all with a scowl. The man saw this.

"What are you going to do, peep squeak?" The man taunted. He wanted to provoke Naruto into fighting like a brainless shinobi. Naruto smirked,

"You all talk awfully arrogant for people so weak." Naruto said as he unsealed his katana. "Watch what you're saying kid, we're jonin. 10 jonin against 1 kid like yourself is a piece of cake for us." One told him.

"You underestimate my abilities, but you overestimate your abilities as a jonin." Naruto said as he suddenly appeared right behind one of the Iwa-nin.

*SPLAT*

Blood dripped down on the ground as a huge gash appeared on their back. They widened their eyes in shock as they saw their comrade kneel down in pain.

"Come at me with everything you all got. If you don't, then you'll suffer a crushing defeat by yours truly." Naruto told them as he slowly walled towards them. He swung his blade one time to get rid of the excess blood.

"You bastard! Who do you think you are?!" The man yelled at him. Naruto smirked. "Oh, how the mighty have fallen. You were once full of arrogance and stupidity just a few moments ago. Where did it all go? Where did it all go?" Naruto asked as he glared at them.

"Lesson 1: Taijutsu!" Naruto said out loud as he sealed his katana into his scroll as he charged towards the man. Yes, Naruto could most definitely just done a kenjutsu and taijutsu combo.

But, that'll be just overkill for someone like this fella right here. I'll just stoop down to his level for a moment or two. If he can handle it that is. Naruto thought as the man rushed towards him. Naruto sighed in anticipation.

"I'm a jonin! I don't need lessons on basic shit like that!" He yelled as the man was meters away from him. He looked at his posture. Naruto smirked. He was aggravated beyond belief.

"Tip 1: Stay level-headed — if you don't, you may risk the possibility creating imperfections when using your taijutsu style." Naruto told him. "Tip 2: Follow the first tip." Naruto instructed.

The man relied on brute strength when partnered with his taijutsu style. Unfortunately for him, Naruto was his worse nightmare when it came to close-combat; taijutsu.

Naruto walked towards him calmly. He first dodged a punch and a kick. In an instant, the man was already half across the battlefield. They widened their eyes. They could barely see Naruto's movements.

They couldn't see it. Only a person with a highly trained eye or a dojutsu will be able to see that one single movement I just did. Naruto thought as he moved towards the next two

~~~

Flashback. . .

Right after dodging the punch and the kick, Naruto brought his foot up. To the naked eye, it may have looked like Naruto only kicked him. But boy are you wrong.

Foot, neck, and stomach. Naruto thought as he did all of those in just one simple foot. The man was thrown back with severe injuries that could potentially fracture his bones.

Scratch that. Naruto most definitely fractured the man's bones.

~~~

Flashback End. . .

Naruto looked the 8 left. He just needed his legs to defeat them all. His arms and fists were unneeded and didn't need to further assistance. Naruto would rather not dirty his hands.

His hands are important. Quite an artistic and accurate organ of his. Sasuki would know this — she experienced it firsthand.

Naruto saw 6 out of the 8 left rush towards him. In a split second, Naruto created a line between them. He eyed them as he pointed towards the line between them.

"If you all dare step over this line — you shall face the power and wrath of taijutsu." Naruto told them. He may not be as good at taijutsu Might Guy or Rock Lee, but Naruto is definitely best at using taijutsu out of the basic 3 categories.

"Like hell we are!" The lady from earlier yelled at him. The other 5 agreed as a group and crossed the line. Naruto sighed in disappointment. "I won't be sorry for what is about to happen next." Naruto said as he moved towards them.

With one simple jump towards them, the 6 got ready to block Naruto's attack. But, they were sadly mistaken. Naruto brought his up and swiftly maneuvered it.

One. . . Two. . . Four. . . Six. . . Naruto thought as he appeared right behind the 6 of them. The remaining 2 widened their eyes in terror and shock on what was currently happening.

*SPLAT*

Naruto grimaced as blood splattered everywhere. They weren't dead at all. Naruto just severely injured each and every single one of them all with only a few kicks. Naruto got up from the ground and dodged a punch that was supposedly aimed for him.

"You'll pay!" The man yelled towards him. Hatred. It has bloomed once more. Naruto sighed as he another person — another victim has fallen for hatred.

I sometimes feel like my efforts don't reach anybody. Even though I am only fueling and creating more hatred in the process. Naruto sighed as he eyed the person.

Should I kill him? If I do, one less person shall hate another. No. . . he must have a wife or any family of some sort that he loves with all of his heart. They'll hate me and curse me for life if I kill him. Naruto thought as slowly fueled the endless cycle of hatred.

Naruto grit his teeth. He wants to stop it. But. . . he just doesn't know how to.

I feel like such a failure. Naruto thought as he dodged another kick to the abdomen. He gritted his teeth as he continued to dodge the person's attacks.

"What's wrong? Scared of getting hit?!" The man was now slowly gaining confidence in his abilities. He was managing to pressure Naruto at a constant rate.

Not really.

"Sorry about this." Naruto simply said as he kicked the man's knee. The man fell down from the sudden shock. Naruto took advantage of this and channeled chakra towards his feet.

Naruto kicked him away towards the closest tree.

Naruto looked further ahead and saw the last man standing right in front of him. Naruto slowly walked towards him in utter silence at hand.

"Lesson 2: Ninjutsu" Naruto simply said before he waved hand seals at a fast rate.

Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake → Dragon → Bird

"Wind Release: Limitless Breakthrough" A shockwave of wind released itself and destroyed a lot of the things in Naruto's surroundings. Naruto made sure to create clones to protect the unconscious bodies of the Iwa-nins.

As the wind died down with the pressure along with it. Naruto saw the man, on the ground unconscious. Naruto had a sheepish grin on his face as he chuckled slightly.

"I may have overdone it."

~~~

DONE! From here on out, no more arcs. Feels weird for me to do it. Will just right what is needed even if it's short or long. As you can see, God's Will was reacting to Naruto's will.

What could this possibly mean? Idk you tell me. Naruto is having a bad day. Sad. Maybe Sasuki could cheer him up when he gets home. Just maybe. HAHAHA.

Anyway, this will be it for now.

Cya next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 36 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
35.5K 611 31
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
413K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
6.1K 395 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...