Yeah, You're My Superstar ||...

By sereniity-

"Give me one good reason why I should forgive you. I've been mad at you twice in one day, Riele. I'm never li... More

Gianna: Social Media Ain't Real Life
Gianna: You Got It, Girl. You Got It
Gianna: You Just Got Played
Gianna: The Truth Will Set You Free
Jhacari: Funny What A Smile Can Hide
Jhacari: Gimme A Break
Jhacari: What Were You Thinking, Jhacari?
Jhacari: Can't Do This No More, Man. I'm Done
Jhacari: Run, Jhacari, Run
Jhacari: Yeah, Jhacari. What's The Sitch?
Jhacari: You Had One Job, Tayahna. One Job
Jhacari: Yeah, You're My Superstar
Jhacari: Okay, So He's Jhacari. Get Over It. Jeez
Jhacari: Popular? I Know About Popular
Jhacari: Be Careful What You Wish For
Jhacari: You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Jhacari: 1st Class Plane? More Like 1st Class Pain
Jhacari: But Your Lies Ain't Workin' Out, Look Who's Hurtin' Now
Jhacari: Insane In The Membrane, Insane In The Brain
Jhacari: Take Me On A Trip, I'd Like To Go Someday
Both: Jhacari's In LA & He Needs Somewhere To Stay
Jhacari: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 1)
Both: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 2)
Both: Flipping Hell, Riele.. That's So Not Swell
Both: Not All That Glitters Is Gold
Both: Instagram's Not Reality, It's A Highlight Reel
Gianna: Welcome To NBA Basketball Camp
Gianna: What's Done Is Done, Son. You Screwed Up, That's No Fun
Gianna: Gianna, Rukayat, Rukayat, Gianna
Both: Success Doesn't Equal Happiness
Gianna: What Did You Do Now, Riele?
Both: Hope I Didn't Make A Mistake Coming Here
Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 1)
Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 2)
Jhacari: Hang Up And You Die, My Guy
Jhacari: Don't Know What I Got Myself Into
Jhacari: Wanna Mess With Me? You'll Regret It, B
Both: Need All The Help I Can Get
Both: Did I Ask You To Interrupt Me?
Epilogue: You Have Reached Your Final Deathstination

Both: Thinkin' Of A Masterplan

31 1 0
By sereniity-

I've literally just a few chapters away from finishing this entire book, so imma update until I finish it! Enjoy! :)

LA

"Here's the sitch," Rukayat unfolded. "Jhacari's in Club Superstar right now, right?"

"Yeah, what's your point?"

"Exactly," Rukayat continued. "He's at Club Superstar. We don't need Jhacari to get there. He doesn't even have his phone anyway, otherwise he wouldn't have left you on voicemail so many times. We can honestly get there ourselves— we just need to figure it out."

Yeah, but how?

None of them could drive.

They were by far too young.

Despite this though, Daisy had eventually come to the rescue.

She had unintentionally been eavesdropping on them the whole time— she was sorting something out, they were all in the same room and she had loved Jhacari so here she was.

"I know someone that lives really close to Club Superstar!"

Rukayat and Gianna wanted to know who.

But when Gianna had found out who it was?

She had truly wished that it was somebody else besides from them.

"Khakumulani?!"

Daisy nodded.

Gianna had just complained that he was so annoying, because he was.

Rukayat wanted to know how he knew her in the first place and vice versa as well. They were childhood best friends when they were younger apparently.

But there were so many things wrong with that as Khakumulani had cheated in tests.

"Yes, I'm aware of that. That's why we haven't spoken properly in three months, because I was mad at him for it. Unless he changed his ways but he didn't. He hardly does. Although hopefully he won't get suspicious, and would be rather happy that I called him."

After she had said all of that, that was when the girl had decided to call him.

He had picked up on the first call surprisingly, but he was kind of suspicious.

Khakumulani: Daisy. The heck? You haven't called me in three months. What's up?

He wasn't annoyed.

But then he wasn't not annoyed either.

He was on the fence.

She needed him to do a huge favour for her.

Khakumulani rolled his eyes. Not that the girls could have seen this as they weren't FaceTiming him or anything at the moment.

But he did.

Khakumulani: Of course. Also rude much? You haven't called me in three months and when you do, it's for a favour.

Daisy: You're one to talk about rude; you literally cheat in tests and are rude to all of your teachers as well.

He didn't reply.

And when he did, it was to tell them that he didn't have time for this, and that they should have gotten to the point already.

Jhacari needed his help.

Khakumulani would not believe a word of that.

Khakumulani: Yeah; right. Like y'all know Jhacari. Instagram sensation.

They didn't... however Gianna did.

She spoke to him.

She fricking kissed him.

She couldn't say that.

Rukayat: Gianna knows Jhacari.

Khakumulani: Like I'm supposed to believe that.

Gianna didn't have time for this, she yelled at him that they needed to get to Club Superstar before it was too late, as Jhacari was presumably in trouble.

He had lived really close to Club Superstar apparently, although the girls had to walk there as they couldn't drive and the buses where they were were infrequent as hell.

No one had really lived around here to be fair.

Club Superstar had kind of scared everybody away. It was by far too dangerous in there majority of the time.

It was twenty minutes by car and thirty bus (without traffic)... and if the girls had taken the shortcut?

It was a fifteen minute walk— the long way would have taken 40 instead.

Forty minutes Jhacari most definitely didn't have time for. That was for sure.

Gianna: How do we walk there?

Khakumulani: Google Maps, you spoon. Or better still, y'all just come to my house then we can go from there. Daisy knows where I live.

It was true, she did.

He had moved there six months ago.

So that was the plan— they had to sneak out of here somehow and go to Khakumulani's house to go to Club Superstar.

At Club Superstar however, it was time for Jhacari to submit his rap about death to Frederico— and evening though it had succeeded the three minute mark by 17 seconds?

He felt as though it wasn't really good enough. Quality over quantity any day.

"Aight, time's up," Alfredo had said to him, coming to him sleeping on his desk as he had run out of ideas.

Jhacari had heard that, and they had soon made their way to the main club hall where he was going to rap in front of everyone.

"Can I please have my phone back now?" Jhacari wanted to know as they were walking there, via the neon corridors.

"No."

"Whatcha mean, no? I finished the rap, ain't I?"

"You can get it back if and only if Frederico's pleased, and if he ain't, then I'm finna keep your phone forever."

Utter violation right there.

Jhacari wasn't having it.

Frederico was going to score Jhacari's rap out of twenty, and he needed approximately fifteen points or higher to survive.

He could have given half points but Jhacari didn't see any reason for him too.

Apparently, he was going up after a fictional dance group called Rock Bottom— featuring two Male dancers.

They were dancing to Gimme That by Chris Brown and Lil Wayne.

The young boy just turned sixteen
And I got six fours and hot bikes that I rock
Keep three or four sweeties on my clock,
But all that swinging in that bikini just might convince him

Slow all the traffic down to a complete stop,
'Cause you speaking that slang that I talk
That sassy tempo with that walk,
Maybe the reason that all this teenies may never see me

They were really good.

Jhacari was going to go up after them, so like in five minutes or so, and even though Alfredo told him not to use his phone?

He had still snuck it from his pocket anyway.

To call Gianna, she had picked up immediately.

Hey baby, what's up?

Gianna! Jhacari whisper freaked out. Where you at?

Give me twenty minutes.

Twenty?! I ain't got twenty! Only five. And I ain't even supposed to be using my phone right now but—

"Ahem."

Alfredo realised Jhacari was using it.

He sighed.

He had given it to him sadly, telling Gianna that he had to go, but it was worth a shot.

Hopefully he wouldn't have told any of this to Frederico, and shockingly he didn't.

This rap had better be worth Jhacari's entire whole life for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 737 72
Trueloves & Friendships๐Ÿƒ SINS OF LOVERS Alara X Vedat Alara Rajvansh has always been the princess of her father and Mother. What made her always fee...
216 0 24
What happens when you love someone and they betray you for power? When your first' love who promised to stay leave you like you are not his first Wi...
16.8K 583 26
๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
238K 16.5K 72
Celebrity life wasn't always peaches and cream with chocolate syrup on top. It was a nightmare, especially if you were the child of a celebrity. That...