Slashed: A Naruto Fanfiction

Por Shaxoss

"Funny isn't it, Sasuki? With our backgrounds, our roles could've been easily reversed." They were born into... Más

Prologue
Retrieval
Uzumaki
Rumours
Capture
Infiltrate
Power
A Target
The Facility...
Bargaining
Solo
3
Example
Duo
Kidnapped
Freaks
Evenly
Stuck...
Prankster
Artificial
The 12
Taste of Power
Fear
Clash of Titans
ROOT
Sight to See
Eyes That Reflect the Heart
Beyond
Genin Team
Teamwork
Reveal
Operation
Reality and its Capacity
Unspoken
13 to 18
Under the Moonlight
Fate? There's no such thing
Once More
Stagnence
Sato Yoshio
Request
C-Rank?
My Will. . . My Purpose
Will of Sensation
Legend
Reason. . . Suspiscion
Make me
The Book
The Beginning of the End
Disagreement
Meeting
Are You?
Death? Perfection?
Shoulder
To the Top
Wave
Place to Stay
Momentum. . . Inertia
Failure? It's an Option
Heads or Tails?
Jinchuriki
Before the Storm
Start
15
Psychological
Forest of Death
Progression
Heavenly
Water
Evade
Crisp
Finish Line
Sweep
She is Crazy!
Preparation
Wield
Will
Time
True Desire
3rd
Start of the Rebellion
The Konoha Crush
Lagnarok vs Dawn
Gods
Clash of Gods
Epilogue

Interview

2.8K 43 82
Por Shaxoss

Arc: Scent. . . (Finale)

~~~

"Kiba, what do you mean by him having Sasuki's scent?" Asked Ino as they looked at Naruto. He was currently shitting a shit ton of fucking bricks down his ass.

We're done! We're done! Naruto knew they were absolutely fucked. The worst case scenario is him and Sasuki having to sit down and explain to them that they have been fooling around like hooligans.

All of them looked at Naruto. Sasuki was at the back also panicking.

"I'm saying that he smells like Sasuki." Kiba told them. Some were now getting aggravated at Kiba. "Stop being so damn vague!" Ino yelled at Kiba as she bashed his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Kiba glared at Ino. She scoffed.

"It's because you keep on being vague! What does it even mean if he smells like Sasuki?" Without them noticing, Naruto took little steps backwards to create distance.

Shikamaru sighed. This was quite troublesome.

"Kiba means that Sasuki has taken Naruto." Shikamaru talking wasn't helping at all. "Shikamaru, that's as vague as what Kiba is trying to say. Not helping." Sakura said in a much more calm tone than Ino.

Naruto took another tiny step back. If he takes another step back, it would show a noticeable distance away from them all. Hinata slowly spoke out with her timid voice.

"U-uh I think it means. . . that Sasuki-san did the. . . thing with him." Hinata stuttered a lot less than 4 years ago. It was to be expected to say the least. Naruto widened his eyes even more.

"What does that even mean?" Tenten asked with confusion laced in her voice. Rock Lee now understood and made his debut. "I nnow understand what Kiba-san, Hinata-san, and Shikamaru-san are saying!" He moved to the front of the group.

"What are they implying?" Asked Tenten.

"They are implying that Naruto-san and Sasuki-san have committed the youthful act called: procreation!" Rock Lee exclaimed.

"What the hell is: procreation?" Asked Kiba. He had no clue that Naruto and Sasuki committed the deed, he only knew that Naruto had Sasuki's scent all over his body.

"Lee, what the hell does procreation even mean?" Tenten asked once more. "I think it means that they committed. . . the deed." Neji commented. "Gahhh! What exactly is this 'deed' or whatever it's called?" Ino was absolutely losing her mind.

Shikamaru just sighed. He had no other choice but to say it.

"A much simpler and basic word for procreation or the so-call, 'deed' is the thing called. . . sex." Everyone soon became extremely quiet once Shikamaru said that.

"WHAT!!" The people who didn't suspect this yelled. Their wide eyes turned towards Naruto. "They h-had. . . had. . ." Ino couldn't finish the sentence.

"SEX?!" Kiba finished.

Naruto immediately turned around. "Sasuki! Run!" He called out to her. "I can't fucking run! You. . . you. . . Damn it — I'm not saying it in front of them." Naruto tried going towards her.

But, he couldn't move. His body was now moving on its own.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu Complete" Shikamaru said out loud. He sighed as he stood still. "You know, I would've stayed quiet. But, they were so damn loud." Shikamaru said with a bored manner.

If only Naruto could use his hands — he would have crushed Shikamaru's throat to prevent him from saying anything ever again in his whole entire life.

"Can you. . . like let me go?" Naruto asked as politely as possible. "You troublesome blond," Shikamaru yawned as he detached his Shadow Possession Jutsu from Naruto.

Naruto sighed in relief.

"Uhh. . . can you all go now?" Naruto smiled as he slammed the door shut. He went towards the kitchen table. Naruto sat right next to Sasuki. He got his chopsticks and started chowing down on his cup ramen.

"That was awkward. Thank god they're gone now." Naruto said. Sasuki was about to nod and say something, but the door was suddenly slammed open.

"We're not letting you off this easily!" Ino yelled as they entered the house. The 2 widened their eyes. "Hey! This is an invasion of privacy!" Naruto yelled as he backed away.

"Look, we just want to know a couple of things about your whole shebang and we'll be off." Sakura told Naruto and Sasuki. "Why do you want to know so much about our personal life?" Sasuki glared at them.

They all looked at each other for a moment until looking back at the two in front of them.

"We just want to know. It's as simple as that. We want to know how you two became so youthful!" Rock Lee exclaimed as Naruto and Sasuki raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think us two having se-!" Sasuki was about to spill the beans that were already spilled. "So, you two did do the. . . deed." Choji said as he kept on munching on his chips.

"N-no!" Sasuki yelled as she tried covering her flustered and pink face. They were taken aback at the current sight in front of them all. "Wow. Naruto must really have an effect on you if you're acting like this." Naruto smirked as he silently agreed.

"Soo~ who asked who?" The two raised an eyebrow for a moment before Sasuki pointed towards Naruto. They were quite surprise. "Who would have thought you could be so romantic." Naruto shrugged.

"Sasuki didn't want to ask me out since she was too scared. So, I had to do it myself." Naruto told them as he finished the cup ramen noodles. Sasuki scoffed.

"I was not scared of asking you out. It just did not suit me to do it when you should be the one doing it." Sasuki told him. The others had one last question.

"What's his size?"

"Woah! Woah! The questions are getting out of hand!" Naruto said to them as he pointed towards the door. "There's an exit that way that you 10 can take." Narutp smiled as he shooed them away.

"Ok, geez. We only wanted to know your size." Well, only a few were actually curious about Naruto's size. They all exited the house as the two sighed.

"They're quite the handful." Naruto said. Sasuki nodded in agreement. Naruto looked at her. "So, bed or couch?" Asked Naruto. She pointed towards the couch.

"Don't you have a team to train?" She asked him. "Yeah, but I told them to take a day off for today. Since the mission did go wrong and all that stuff." Naruto told Sasuki.

"I guess that's valid." Sasuki said as she groaned from trying to stand up. Naruto sighed at that. "Let me carry you." Naruto said to Sasuki as she put her arm around him.

They maneuvered towards the couch. "You're heavier than expected." Naruto commented as he earned a slap on the neck. "Ow!" Naruto felt the slap create a stinging sensation.

They laid on the couch with Sasuki's head on Naruto's chest. "You know, you wouldn't be having to do this if you hadn't completely and utterly destroyed my ass last night." Naruto slightly smirked.

"But, you seemed to like me doing it rough. Kept on yelling for something that I couldn't quite remember. Would you like to tell me what it was?" Naruto laughed. His laughing stopped as he felt Sasuki's fist hit his knee.

"This could count towards boyfriend abuse, you know?" Naruto rubbed his knee. "Then stop being so damn weird." Sasuki said as she hid her face in Naruto's chest.

"But~ you like me being weird." Naruto countered her. "No I don't. I despise it." Naruto rubbed her back. "Shhh. . . you can let it out. You can say that you're officially my #1 fangirl of all time." Naruto smirked.

"You know. . . Hinata liked you. Not anymore, though. Her crush on you was split over half after you became a rogue-nin. Then all of the remaining crush she had left towards you disappeared after the incident that happened at least 10 minutes ago." Naruto nodded.

"I know, you don't have to remind me." Naruto responded.

"You knew?" Asked Sasuki. Naruto patted her hair. "Of course, I knew. I told you that I'm not as dense as people think I am. Hinata did quite well for herself as a kunoichi over the last 4 years. Jonin — quite an achievement." Sasuki nodded at that.

"Indeed. But, I better not see her near you. If I do, someone's dead body will be missing." Sasuki told Naruto. He scoffed. "Same with you. You're mine and mine alone." Naruto said in a serious tone.

They sat in silence. That silence soon transformed into them sleeping. They had barely any sleep due to obvious reasons last night.

~~~

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Naruto and Sasuki was woken up by a knock at the front door of the house. The two lovebirds groggily woken up by the sound. They stood up with Naruto helping Sasuki.

They walked up towards the door and opened it. The two widened their eyes as they saw who the person that was knocking was. "What are you doing here?" Sasuki asked Jiraiya.

A large grin was on his face.

"So, I heard the very good news about you two finally committing to one another in this very young relationship that you two seem to. . . have." Jiraiya said as he had his notebook ready for future purposes.

"No!" Naruto and Sasuki said in unison as they slammed the door shut on Jiraiya. But, it did not work 'cause he managed to pry the door open and enter inside.

"You can't stop me from completing my mission!" Jiraiya yelled as eyed the two of them. He saw that Sasuki was needing help from Naruto to even move. He wrote that down.

"Wow! Naruto must be quite rough in bed if you're limping." Sasuki wanted to kill this super pervert right then and there. "So, tell me. What you like doing when you do the deed? Do you wear any sort of protection? Are you pregnant?" Naruto and Sasuki wanted bash Jiraiya's head in half.

"Do we even have a choice to decide?" Naruto asked him. A grin was still on Jiraiya's face as he said, "You absolutely do not have any other choice in this situation." Jiraiya told them.

"Ok, fine. What is your damn first question?" The two agreed. Jiraiya was now having the time of his absolute life! He'll be making a new manuscript after all of this information and research is soaked in like a sponge!

"Do you two like doing it gentle, medium, or rough?" Asked Jiraiya as he was ready to write down the words that were going to come off out of their mouths. Naruto and Sasuki sighed.

"We like doing it very rough. Beyond normal standards of rough." Naruto responded. Sasuki pinched him in the side of his guts. "Why did you tell him that?! Just say we like it medium!" Sasuki hissed at him.

Naruto just ignored her protests.

"Ok, interesting. Next question is: How long does Naruto usually last from this one time experience?" He was going all out with these abomination of questions.

"A long time if you catch our drift. Why do you think I even have to limp so much for so long?" Sasuki glared at Naruto. Jiraiya nodded as he wrote down more notes.

"Do you use any protection?" He asked. The two looked away for a moment before shaking their heads.

"We have yet to use protection. But, we are careful not to be too reckless." They responded. "Careful. You two don't want to be paying for child support. Almost had to pay for it once, but then I found out that she was already pregnant to begin with." Jiraiya sighed with relief.

"I was quite scared when I heard about it. But, anyway, the final question: What is Naruto's size?" Naruto suddenly turned red like a tomato that Sasuki loved eating. God, what was with people and their curiosity to the size of someone's manhood?

"Can we not say it?" Naruto asked. Jiraiya raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Are you embarrassed about your small size?" Naruto scoffed at Jiraiya's claim that was unbelievably false and should never be said ever again.

"I'm not embarrassed about my size. It's just. . . uncomfortable to talk about." Naruto crossed his arms. "Yeah, uncomfortable because you're insecure about it." Jiraiya was about to write that down.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'll goddamn say it. Don't talk to Naruto like that or I'll crush your damn head!" She threatened him. "Geez! Fine! Fine!" He sighed.

"I won't directly say how long it is. But you just have to imagine how long it has to at least be for it to make my ass so goddamn sore!" Sasuki glared at Naruto.

She was always talking about her sore ass. It's not a big deal!

Jiraiya thought for a moment before nodding his head up and down. "Wow. That is quite large. Sasuki, you have quite the guy. Good looking, too. You have to be careful with the ladies." Jiraiya started writing down the last pieces of notes.

"I am careful with the woman eyeing him." Sasuki nodded.

"Anyway, that's the end of the many questions that I wanted to ask. Wasn't that hard, was it? Sometimes, you two have to let loose and be free!" Jiraiya laughed as he opened the door and walked away.

"Advice from you is very terrible advice." Naruto simply said as he closed the door and locked if very nicely. Naruto sighed as he looked back at Sasuki.

"Want to go to sleep in the bed?" Sasuki nodded as Naruto helped her up.

~~~

DONE! This is the end of the chapter. I guess this arc will be counted as a very non-important one, since this was mostly used for the Konoha 11/12 to find out about their cool and healthy relationship.

Next arc will be next chapter. Will be a much more serious arc that now revolves around the war itself. Anyway, this should be it for now, since I have still more stuff planned for the fic.

Cya next time!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

293K 11.4K 43
this was the first story i have ever written so its UNIMAGINABLY cringe. read at your own risk. 「𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 �...
101K 6.2K 41
"Don't make this any harder than it has to be, Sakura." I swallowed hard, my body shaking. I can't believe this is actually happening. Who knew that...
540 66 12
What awaited Sakura after death was neither the afterlife nor an endless darkness. She didn't expect to wake up screaming in a bed too soft and a pl...
4.2K 173 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...