Mytho-Academy

By -_-WendyMarvell-_-

Connor and Emiko Yukari are your typical brother and sister. Going to school, constantly getting on each othe... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 2: Learning The Rules The Hard Way
Chapter 3: Duellum
Chapter 4: Nightmares Sometimes Become Reality
Chapter 5: First Night
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Combat Training
Chapter 8: Suspicion
Chapter 9: When Duellum Goes Wrong
Chapter 10: Loss
Chapter 11: Doomsday
Chapter 12: Departure
Chapter 13: Family Reunions
Chapter 14: Attacked
Chapter 15: Berserk
Chapter 16: Welcome To Alfheim
Chapter 17: Bloody Magic
Chapter 18: Power Up
Chapter 19: Defeat
Chapter 20: Truth
Chpater 21: Aftermath
Chapter 22: Struggle
Chapter 23: Final Battle
Chapter 24: Sacrifices
Chapter 25: Epilogue
S2 - Chapter 1: War
S2 - Chapter 2: Waking Up
S2 - Chapter 3: Spy
S2 - Chapter 4: Execution
S2 - Chapter 5: Athens
S2 - Chapter 6: Battle Of Lives
S2 - Chapter 7: Egypt
S2 - Chapter 8: Secrets Of The Past
S2 - Chapter 9: Losing Souls
S2 - Chapter 10: Tournament
S2 - Chapter 11: Nightmares
S2 - Chapter 12: Traitors
S2 - Chapter 13: Failure
S2 - Chapter 14: Apocalypse
S2 - Chapter 15: Queen Of Lust
S2 - Chapter 16: Trial
S2 - Chapter 17: Split
S2 - Chapter 18: Crazy Elves
S2 - Chapter 19: Last Stand
S2 - Chapter 20: Fallen Saviors
S2 - Chapter 21: Demons
S2 - Chapter 22: Change
S2 - Chapter 23: The Real Epilogue

Chapter 1: Welcome To Mytho-Academy

65 5 15
By -_-WendyMarvell-_-

Emiko

What do you think of when you hear the word "Demigod"? Do you think of Hercules or Achilles? Those are probably the most popular ones.

Well, apparently there is a school for Demigods. As for why me and my brother, Connor, were being taken to it, I don't know. But if I'm being honest, I was just going with it at this point. I'd seen some crazy stuff within the past hour or two, and I had a lot of questions.

Himari, Kaito, and Angel took us down a dark alleyway, which, looking back on it, was a very stupid thing to do. Even after everything that'd just happened. We'd just met these 3 not even an hour ago. But regardless of what I thought, Connor seemed to trust them. So to keep him out of trouble, I went with him.

Kaito: "Alright, we're here"

We all stopped at the end of the alley, staring directly at a wall.

Emiko: "And... where is here? It's just a wall"

Angel: "I-It's actually a portal"

Ever since we'd left the school, I noticed Angel was staying real close to Connor. Maybe it was to make sure he's protected, or maybe to make sure he is still fine after whatever he did to that giant snake. But nevertheless, it made me kind of suspicious.

Connor: "A portal? Here?"

Himari: "Yep! Portals to the school are all over the place"

Emiko: "This is all really weird. We're talking about portals to schools"

Kaito: "You did just see a giant serpent come out of the sky"

Emiko: "Fair point..."

Connor: "You all still haven't explained what's going on. You've been very vague on everything"

I saw Angel get a little closer to Connor, and I swear I even saw her blush a little.

Angel: "W-We've been given orders to not tell you. The headmasters will inform you on all you need to know"

Himari: "And they hate being kept waiting. So let's go!"

Kaito put his hand up on the wall and started whispering to himself. It was at that moment when I realized he had a ring on his right hand on the ring finger. However it was a little weird looking. It was a good ring, with the top part looking like the head of a crocodile. When he finished whispering, the eyes of the crocodile on the ring started glowing a bright blue. The wall then split down the middle and started to open. When the wall was gone, a door was all that remained.

Kaito: "In we go"

Kaito opened the door, and on the other side of the door was a bright orange light. Kaito stepped inside and faded into the light. Himari was next, and she also faded into the light.

Angel: "Ladies first"

Emiko: "What about you?"

Angel: "I need to be last so I can close the portal. If we didn't, mortals would find there way into the school"

Connor: "Here, I'll go"

Connor stepped up to the door. I could tell he was a little nervous, however he took a step inside and disappeared into the light. I smiled.

Emiko: "Heh, ladies first, and he goes"

Angel: "You're next"

Emiko: "Right"

I started walking towards the door, however once I reached it, I froze.

Should I really do this? What are we getting ourselves into?

Angel: "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt. However you may feel a little nauseous when you exit"

Well, nothing I could do about it now. I stepped inside the door, and was blinded by the orange light. When I opened my eyes, I was completely frozen in shock and amazement.

So, I'm sure most of you know what Hogwarts is, right? It's a school for wizards.

Well, this school kind of looked like it, however it was MUCH bigger.

We were about a mile away, on a tall hill, however I could see the whole thing from here. From what I could see, the school was divided into 5 separate parts. There was the center building, which was the main castle. Then, there were other buildings to the North, South, East, and West of it, all with a path that leads to the main building.

To the north, there was a a giant dark red building with a pyramid like roof. The center of the building had a giant pole at the top, which kind of look like a lightning rod.

(Like this, but much larger)

To the east, was a giant pantheon, which looked like it was made of marble. There were marble statues surrounding the building.

To the west, was a giant colosseum made of what looked like limestone. Just like the one to the east, this also had multiple statues surrounding it.

Finally, to the south, there was a pyramid, however it was relatively small compared to the other buildings.

I looked over and Connor had the same look of amazement on his face.

Connor: "Woah"

Himari: "I know right! When I first saw this place, I was star struck"

Connor: "This is so cool!"

Himari: "The inside is even cooler!"

Kaito: "Come on, let's get going"

Between where they were and the school, there was a dense forest. The trees were mostly dead, however there were still a few trees with leaves on them. As we walked through it, I felt like I was being watched.

Emiko: "This place is creepy"

Angel: "I've always found this forest to be very quiet and calm. I actually come out here every once in a while to relax"

Connor: "Actually, it is pretty quiet out here"

Himari: "A little too quiet if you ask me"

Emiko: "Are you trying to scare me?"

Himari giggled.

Himari: "Possibly"

Kaito: "Stop messing with them, Himari"

Himari: "But it's been a while since we got new students"

I stopped in my tracks from what I'd just heard.

Emiko: "Students?!"

Kaito: "Damnit Himari!"

Himari: "Oops, my bad..."

Kaito: "Ignore what she said... she's kind of stupid"

Himari: "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!!"

Kaito: "It's like I said, you're stupid"

Kaito and Himari went at it for a bit before Angel interrupted.

Angel: "Stop arguing! We don't have time for this!"

Kaito: "Yeah.. you're right"

As we continued walking, I moved closer to Connor, so no one else would be able to hear me.

Emiko: "These people are crazy"

Connor: "Hyper, yes. Annoying, a little. But I don't think they're crazy"

Emiko: "After all that just happened, we should've called the police, or the freaking army. Instead we go with a group of kids talking about demigods"

Connor: "Look, you saw what they were capable of. One literally controls water. If they wanted us dead, they'd have done it by now. And if they were trying to kidnap us, they would've taken us when thats serpent was attacking. Yeah, I'm skeptical about this whole thing, but I think we can trust them"

I smirked.

Emiko: "You're way too trusting"

After a few more minutes of walking, we finally reached the school. And let me tell you, this thing was bigger than I thought it was. Back on the hill, yeah, I thought this school looked big. However now that I'm right next to it, this place was huge.

A man in what looked like a soldier from Sparta walked out of the building and stopped right in front of us.

Spartan Soldier: "State your business"

Kaito: "We called earlier, we have the two kids we were talking about"

The soldier looked back at as, mainly me and Connor.

Spartan Soldier: "You two, please follow me"

Connor and I walked over to him, and he brought us inside. Now, I expected this school to look like, well, a school. Instead, it looked more like a mansion. However there were statues all over the inside of the school. As we walked through the building, we saw a bunch of students walking around, however when we walked passed them, they looked at us weird.

From what I could see, there was no school uniform, and everyone was wearing something different. Some of them even had weapons on their backs, like bows, swords, and axes. Not gonna lie, that intimidated me a lot.

We got to what looked like the center of the school itself. However in the center, there were four statues, each with a name written on a golden plate in front of them. I noticed each was facing a different direction.

The first was facing the East, and according to the golden plate, this was Zeus

The one facing the West was Jupiter

To the North, there was Odin

Finally, the one facing the South was Amun Ra

Just looking at these status made me feel very small. Well, yeah, these things were gigantic, but it made me feel small in another way. Kind of inferior.

Finally, we arrived in front of two giant doors. The soldier opened the door for us. When we walked inside, I felt like I had hundreds of eyes watching me from every direction. The entire room looked like a giant courtroom, however where the judge would usually sit, there were four seats. There was a person sitting in each one, and each had a name plate in front of each of them. When I read the names, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

The one on the far right read Zeus

The one on the far left read Jupiter

The one next to Zeus read Odin

And the one next to Jupiter read Amun Ra

Seeing them stare down at us was very terrifying. But, there was no way these were the real Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, and Ra. Those were just gods in Mythology, right?

Suddenly, Ra spoke.

Ra: "Connor and Emiko Yukari, welcome to Mytho-Academy. We are aware you must have many questions, and we will do our best to answer them"

Emiko: "I think I have one"

Ra: "Yes?"

Emiko: "What the hell is going on?!"

Right after I said that, I instantly regretted it. If these really were the real gods, then yelling at them is a death sentence. However Ra wasn't the littlest bit phased.

Ra: "Yes, I suppose this must be very confusing for you. I guess I shall start from the beginning"

Ra stood up and tapped the floor with his giant golden crook. Suddenly, the entire room faded into darkness. Connor and I couldn't see anything. We then heard Ra speak.

Ra: "In the beginning, there was only darkness"

Suddenly, little white dots appeared all around us in the darkness.

Ra: "However, this is where our stories diverge. Each of us were born from different beliefs, causing us to be different in many, many ways"

In front of us, a giant globe of the earth appeared. On the globe, there were four glowing dots. One, was in Northern Africa, where Egypt was. Then there were two where Greece and Rome were. Then, the last dot was in Norway.

Ra: "However when all of these gods exist in one reality, all of their threats also exist. In Norse Mythology, the forces of Jotunheim, Musphulheim, and Helheim. In Greek and Roman, there are the Titans and Giants. And in Egyptian, there are the creatures of the underworld, and the worst of them, Apophis"

On the globe, a giant snake appeared in Egypt. I then noticed that the snake on the globe was the exact same snake we saw earlier.

Ra: "Normally, Apophis is sealed in the underworld. However, earlier today, his chains were broken"

Connor: "What caused it?"

Ra's head face appeared right in front of us, making my heart skip a beat from fear.

Ra: "It was you, Connor Yukari"

Connor's face went pale.

Connor: "W-What?!"

Ra: "You broke its chains, through a burst of  rage. Apophis feeds off of rage and chaos. You were in so much rage that you gave it enough power to break free"

Connor looked like he was having a mental breakdown.

Connor: "B-But... I-I..."

Ra: "Do not worry, we do not blame you, for you had no intention of doing so"

Ra's face disappeared, and after a few seconds, we could hear his voice again.

Ra: "Events like this have happened in the past. And during these events, Demigods are the first who are targeted. To prevent this from happening, this school was formed by the four major Ruler Gods. Demigods are safe from the forces of evil within these walls. We also train these demigods to fight these forces, to protect not only themselves, but the mortal world as well"

My legs are were shaking a little after all that.

Emiko: "Okay... this is a lot to take in"

Suddenly, the room went back to how it was, the giant courtroom.

Ra: "It is, however you will have to get used to it"

Connor: "Why?"

Ra: "Because this will be you're home until you've been trained"

Emiko: "Why do we have to be trained?"

Ra: "I thought it'd be quite obvious. You two are demigods, and powerful ones at that"

———————————————————————

And there it is! Chapter 2! I'm sorry there wasn't a lot of action in this, but there will definitely be a good fight scene later on.

I hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you all next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 0 7
A story about what the Seven's life in the Heroes of Olympus is like after the story. Annabeth moves to London to study, but starts missing her frien...
479 6 4
A massacre of civilians cause 2 demigoddesses to unlock their powers at the same time as a demon onslaught begins. Along with their aunt, brother, es...
359 41 23
Many years have past since the events of Mytho-Academy. Team Demigod, (Still a work in progress - Emiko), has grown up and has started new lives in...
3.2K 444 33
Iroides Academy is a girls-only boarding school for demigods. Ten girls meet there as roommates and they became best friends. All was well, until the...