๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ [แต—แตƒแต‰แตโฑ]...

By starstruckmyg

Taehyung was sweet like the treats he created. Yoongi was bitter and dark, like a shadow. Taehyung is a big... More

Introduction.
{One}
{Two}
{Three}
{Four}
{Five} |Namjin Special|
{Six}
{Seven}
{Eight}
{Nine}
{Ten}
{Eleven}
{Twelve}
{Thirteen}
{Fourteen}
{Fifteen}
{Sixteen}
{Seventeen}
{Eighteen}
{Nineteen}
{Twenty}
{Twenty-Two}
{Twenty-Three}
{Twenty-Four}
{Twenty-Five}
{Twenty-Six}
{Twenty-Seven}
{Twenty-Eight}
{Twenty-Nine}
{Thirty}
{Thirty-One}
{Thirty-Two}
{Thirty-Three}
{Epilogue}

{Twenty-One}

3.5K 147 33
By starstruckmyg

About ten minutes later, they were settled on the couch with snacks surrounding them. Dead Poets Society played on the huge plasma TV, and Taehyung was comfortably cuddled into Yoongi's side.

"Other couples watch Marvel or rom-com's, and we're sitting here with Dead Poets Society," Taehyung giggled, stuffing a gummy bear into his mouth. Yoongi looked down at the omega, his brows furrowed with worry. "You don't like it?"

Taehyung shook his head, hastily swallowing the treat. "No! It's different. But not in a bad way. This movie has so many hidden meanings! And I'm kind of surprised you chose it."

"I like it. I love how the movie's main theme revolves around expressing yourself freely through the art of poetry. It spoke to me on another level..." the hazel-haired trailed off, not finishing the sentence and leaving a curious Taehyung behind.

The omega thought about it, should he ask the rapper, or should he just accept his decision not to tell him more? If they kept moving this slow, they would know each other properly in about a year. So he took the risk and asked.

"On which level did it speak to you?" the omega asked, his soft voice almost drowned out by the movie. Yoongi noticed and paused it, turning around a little to look at Taehyung. He was debating whether to tell him or not, but the curiosity and genuine interest of the other softened his demeanor.

"My parents didn't want me to become a rapper. You see, I'm not from a rich background. We struggled for food every day. So they wanted me to become something which guarantees a regular and good income, and honestly, I can't blame them." Yoongi took a breath, taking Taehyung's hand to keep himself grounded.

"I did that for a while, hopped from job to job, trying to bring money home. But I felt uneasy, caged in some way. So every night, I would stay up and express my feelings by writing songs. Most songs are really just poems with background noise."

Taehyung nodded, not daring to intervene.

"One day, I secretly went to an audition. Hoseok was there; he was the son of the label boss. His father initially didn't want me, but Hoseok saw potential, so he tried to convince him. We ended up making a deal, I was allowed to produce an EP under the Jung's record label, and if it generated enough views and money, they would set up a contract."

Taehyung gaped at the older. He never thought that Yoongi only became who he was now, thanks to Hoseok. 

"Wow..." he whispered, looking into the older's eyes. He saw insecurity, fear, and something akin to melancholy. "Do you sometimes wish you would've complied with your family's wishes?" the brunette asked, laying his head onto the other's shoulder.

Yoongi pondered at that. What would've happened if he just threw his dream away? He would probably sit in some vast bureau building, dealing with obnoxious co-workers and broken printers all the time. He shivered at the thought; he could never imagine himself in such a bland and monotone environment.

He finally shook his head, "No, never. Don't get me wrong, this could've failed, but it didn't. And I'm glad everything worked out the way it did. I really can't imagine myself sitting in an office and looking over papers all day long."

Taehyung smiled fondly and nodded, closing his eyes. "I'm glad you pursued your dream."
Yoongi nodded too, finger already on the 'resume' button of the remote, but he faltered. He turned to look at the brunette, who was looking at the TV screen in anticipation.

"Taehyung?"

The omega's head snapped up, big curious eyes glimmering in the dim light. "Yes?"

"Why... Did you become a baker?" Yoongi asked, setting the remote down again, signaling Taehyung that he had his full attention. The brunette thought about it, tilting his head slightly.

"Hm... I think it's because I love food. When I was younger, I didn't go out much due to my parents, so I helped my mum a lot. She taught me the basics; I still remember my first ever muffins," he giggled, and Yoongi's heart skipped a beat at the sweet sound.

"So, will I get a birthday cake from you?" Yoongi teased; the younger just rolled his eyes. "Of course you will! I'm offended that you had the audacity to ask that." he crossed his arms over his chest, and Yoongi bit his lip to stop smiling.

It was quiet for a few seconds, which consisted of Taehyung glaring at Yoongi and the older trying not to laugh. "Oh, uhm... I feel kinda bad to ask this, but when is your birthday?" Yoongi mumbled, looking away and nervously pushing his hair back.

Now it was Taehyung's turn to giggle, "30th December."

Yoongi nodded, putting the date into his phone for safety measures. "I should've asked sooner," he sighed, shooting the younger an apologetic look.

"It's okay. I mean, I know all your basic info, so I don't have to ask about most things," the brunette mumbled, cheeks tinting a peachy pink. Yoongi just grinned, "Sometimes I forget you're a fan."

"Stop, that's kind of awkward," Taehyung whined, hiding his face in a pillow. "No, it's cute! I've always hoped my mate would appreciate my work, and you obviously do. Plus, you're a fan, so this is a win-win situation."

Taehyung mumbled something into the soft cotton of the pillow, Yoongi trying to pull it away gently. "Stop doing that."

"No!" Taehyung cried, clearly embarrassed. He couldn't believe Yoongi called him out like that. Well, he called himself out.

"I'll give you a kiss if you put the pillow away." Yoongi tried to negotiate, so he stopped pulling. The omega turned his head slightly, squinting at Yoongi with one eye. "How do I know you're not lying."

"If I don't give you a kiss, you're allowed to tickle me," Yoongi stated, his expression way too serious for the situation.

The younger sighed and put the pillow away, turning to Yoongi while puckering his lips. The hazel-haired smiled his infamous gummy smile and pecked Taehyung on the lips, who in response scoffed. "You call that a kiss? I'm disappointed, Mr. Min."

Yoongi just grinned, "So you want a real kiss?"

Before Taehyung could finish his nod, he was pulled onto the rapper's lap, and their lips connected in an eager kiss. Taehyung's surprised squeak came out muffled, and he relaxed into the alpha's grip, basically going putty in his arms.

The kiss was full of desire, both feeling that burning itch in the pit of their stomachs, which wanted more. Taehyung voluntarily opened his mouth, their tongues sliding against each other lazily.

Taehyung didn't know what came over him, but his hips started to move in small circles on their own. He drank up the quiet groan which left Yoongi's mouth, basking in the knowledge that he caused it.

Yoongi suddenly pulled away, his chest rising and falling rapidly. "Before we do anything, I need to know something."

Taehyung nodded, shivering at the sensation of Yoongi's thumbs drawing circles just above his waistband. The older licked his lips, eyeing the younger up once more.

"I planned this more romantically, but fuck it. Would you want to be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung swore his heart stopped, and his soul left his body for a second. His breath stuttered, and his pupils dilated. He nodded vigorously, his body reacting before his brain could.

"Yes, yes!" he exclaimed, his eyes almost disappearing behind the bright smile. Yoongi let out a breath of relief, kissing the younger once again.

"Mine," the blonde mumbled between kisses, "only my gorgeous omega."

Taehyung couldn't do anything but nod feverishly, his arms tightening around the older's neck. Yoongi didn't waste any more time, practically devouring the younger. The brunette didn't complain, picking up the circular motion with his hips again, getting lost in just Yoongi.

The latter pulled back, his eyes shimmering red from arousal. "I hope you don't mind, but I do not want to have sex right away. I want us to take it easy," he whispered, pushing a strand of chocolate brown hair behind Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung nodded, seemingly relieved. "I was kind of hoping that. Not that I feel uncomfortable, but you're my first everything. So I want to enjoy this as long as possible."

Yoongi nodded again, resuming to kiss the younger. The older's hands gently slid up Taehyung's torso, bunching his shirt up. The younger moaned quietly, body not used to all those sensations happening at the same time.

The sound only spurred Yoongi on, his nimble fingers lightly brushing over the younger's buds, prompting a pretty gasp to leave his lips.

Yoongi loved how responsive Taehyung was, not getting enough of the omega. The spike of arousal in his scent didn't help, and Yoongi had to hold back from marking him right then and there.

The rapper gently kissed along the younger's jaw, then down the side of his neck. Taehyung's head tilted back on its own accord, giving the older more access.

"You're so pretty..." the alpha mumbled, lips brushing over the delicate tan skin. Taehyung sucked in a breath and bit down onto his bottom lip. He never knew neck-kisses could feel this good.

After leaving a few hickeys, the older sat back up again, admiring his work while his fingers continued their assault on the sensitive buds on the omega's chest, making him keen.

Taehyung opened his eyes, his lips bitten red. He experimentally pressed down a little harder, grinning at the low moan he received as a response. He could feel Yoongi harden underneath him, and he would lie if he said it didn't arouse him even more.

He mustered up all of his courage, sliding off the other's lap and dropping down to his knees. He saw Yoongi's iris's retreating even further, and god was it hot.

He pulled the zipper down with shaky hands, licking his lips at the size of the bulge. He had never done this before, but there was a first time for everything, right?

Yoongi pulled him back to reality by gently cupping his jaw. "You don't have to do this."

Taehyung lightly shook his head, "I want to."

Yoongi wanted to ask again, but upon seeing the other's eyes turn blue, he sucked in a breath and helped the omega to get his pants off.

Taehyung went over the basics in his head again. No teeth, use your tongue, open your mouth wide enough. He nodded to himself before finally gripping the waistband of Yoongi's boxers, slowly pulling them down. He bit his lip upon seeing the other's length.

Only the faintest bit of pubic hair was apparent, and he couldn't hold back from licking his lips. He hesitantly wrapped his fingers around it, pumping slowly, paying close attention to Yoongi's facial expression.

The older had hooded eyes, staring down at Taehyung while breathing heavily. As the younger deemed the alpha hard enough, he dipped down and gave the tip an experimental lick.

He felt hands tangling themselves in his hair, gently pushing his head down. So he took a deep breath, opened his mouth wide enough, and took the first third into his mouth, lightly bobbing his head.

Yoongi responded almost immediately with a low moan, letting his head fall back against the rest of the couch. This only spurred Taehyung on, so he hollowed his cheeks and found a steady pace. When going down, he worked his tongue along the underside of Yoongi's length, eliciting deep moans and groans from the older.

Yoongi felt as if he was in heaven, his head full of Taehyung.

The older's grip tightened in his hair, so Taehyung adapted a faster pace and gradually took as much as he could without choking.

"I'm close," Yoongi groaned, biting his lip while feeling the knot in his stomach tighten. Taehyung closed his eyes and collected his last willpower, his jaw was aching, and his neck was becoming stiff, but he was determined.

The brunette suddenly sunk down almost all the way, gagging a little, but the reward was worth it. Yoongi released with a low groan, pulling Taehyung back a little, so he didn't choke on his cum. The rapper was in pure bliss, white lights dancing behind his closed eyelids, his stomach and thighs tensed.

Taehyung swirled his tongue around the alpha's tip one last time to collect the last droplets before pulling off and licking his lips. He saw Yoongi's blissed-out expression, his chest swelling with pride.

Yoongi lifted his head, pulling the younger into a bruising kiss. "That was amazing," he mumbled matter of factly, prompting a cute giggle from Taehyung.

"Thank you. 'T was actually my first time." the omega admitted shyly, looking down at Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi groaned and pulled him in for another kiss, only parting after needing air.

"My sweet little omega," the alpha whispered, gently untangling Taehyung's silky hair. Taehyung almost purred at the touch, closing his eyes, momentarily forgetting about his own little problem.

But he was reminded of it as Yoongi lifted him up and gently laid him on the couch, looking up with his hands on the zipper of the brunette's trousers. "May I?" the rapper asked, voice huskier than usual. Taehyung nodded, lifting his hips to help Yoongi pull his pants down.

But Yoongi wasn't one to waste a lot of time, so he pulled the brunette's underwear down with his pants. Taehyung gasped at the cold air hitting his length, and his cheeks flushed a bright red.

Yoongi bit his lip, gently pushing the younger's shirt up until it was bunched up just below his collar bones.

"You're beautiful," Yoongi murmured, peppering kisses all over the younger's torso. Taehyung smiled at the slightly ticklish feeling, the blush on his cheeks intensifying.

"I'm so lucky," Yoongi whispered, giving Taehyung a short peck on the lips. The omega closed his eyes, too shy to maintain eye-contact with the alpha. He gasped as he felt a finger gently push past his rim, biting his lip. It wasn't that he had never done it before, but it's been quite a long time.

"Are you okay?" the alpha asked, worry evident in his voice, his slender hand gently caressing the omega's side. Taehyung nodded, "It's just been a while..." he murmured, face heating up again.

Yoongi nodded and moved his finger slowly, slowly adding digit after digit, continually asking the brunette if he was alright and if anything hurt.

As they reached four fingers, Yoongi stilled to let the omega adjust. Taehyung was breathing heavily, a light sheen of sweat coating his tan skin. His lips were bruised, and a part of his fringe stuck to his forehead.

"You're doing so well, such a good boy," the rapper hummed, connecting their lips again. Taehyung momentarily forgot about his position, getting lost in the kiss. He only was reminded of it when Yoongi moved his fingers again, the drag against his walls delicious.

Yoongi swallowed every whimper, every moan, every sensual sound which escaped the omega's plush lips. Taehyung gradually got louder, the pressure in his stomach increasing with every thrust of Yoongi's fingers.

"You're doing so good. How do you feel?" the alpha asked, his eyes a predatory red. "I- 'm feelin so good, alpha," Taehyung moaned, arching his back.

Something in Yoongi snapped, a low growl rumbling in his throat, his fingers speeding up. Taehyung gasped, the pressure becoming unbearable, like a rope that's about to snap.

"I-I, c-coming!" the omega moaned out, voice unusually high-pitched, and seconds later, white ribbons were shooting across his torso, painting parts of it milky white.

Yoongi growled, not slowing down his motions, feeling the omega clench around his fingers.

The brunette gradually relaxed, and that's when Yoongi slowed down, almost breathing as hard as Taehyung. The latter looked up with lidded eyes, a blissed-out smile decorating his angelic features.

Yoongi carefully pulled his fingers out, wiping the omega's slick on his own shirt, before dipping down to kiss him. Taehyung kissed back, albeit lazily, and pulled the alpha close.

"Thank you," he whispered, catching Yoongi off guard. "Huh?" the alpha pulled back a little, studying the younger's face.

"You're the first one that did something like this to me." the latter admitted, looking away. Yoongi's eyes doubled in size, "So you're...?"

Taehyung nodded again, looking at the pillow longingly.

"No, I am thankful that I had the honor to be the first one," Yoongi whispered, pecking the omega's nose.

Taehyung didn't respond, too embarrassed and too disgusted at the sticky feeling. "Let's shower and then continue the movie, yeah?" Yoongi asked, climbing off the younger and helping him up.

Taehyung just nodded, unable to bite back a giddy smile now that he had overcome the embarrassment.

This chap wasn't even supposed to have smut 😭

Anyway,, I hope you all enjoyed it!

And I also hope you're prepared for the next few chapters...

(I also recommend Dead Poets Society, it's a great movie!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 2.4K 52
{ Omegaverse } ' I don't know how I smell... ' ' I'll help you to find out your scent. ' ยฉ KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Started : 3...
1M 36.7K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
369K 14.3K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic๐Ÿ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
163K 7.5K 58
Park Jimin lives in a world where werewolves exist. He was abandoned by his pack without really understanding or knowing why. He couldn't know that...