The Mafia Kids

Od MsKassee

[Updates every week] When the heir of the Colombian Mafia clashes with the Heir of the Italian mafia but ends... Více

Flashback
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 38

1.4K 53 1
Od MsKassee

Flashback

As I hit the red button, I didnt stop running towards the light. I felt the heat hit me and at the same time my body hit the glass with full force sending me flying with the force of the explosion. All the water tanks exploded from the heat dousing me with the water and I gasped for air as I clumsily got to my feet still disoriented. My ears were ringing but I ran, as I pressed the button again. This time the explosion was bigger and another shockwave sent me back to the ground even though I was a good distance away at this point. Maybe if those tanks of water werent there I would have been burnt to a crisp. My clothes were already on fire until the tanks burst. It barely got time to burn me but thankfully they were there.

I ran through the thick forest taking cover as the last explosion set of a chain reaction. I wasn't aware of how much explosives were on the compound. Hell, if I hadn't decided to run I wouldn't have made it.

My body was running on adrenaline and shock because I couldn't feel a thing. I watched as the building went up in flames and explosions followed after eachother. Okay....I wasn't aware that the warehouse was that equipped with explosives but from what I saw I knew it had enough to do a lot of damage. This....this was way more than I anticipated but hey, no complaints and to top it off I'm alive.

I decided that running would be my best option and I did just that. I ran for god know how long and I finally collapsed when my feet couldn't go any farther. At the back of my mind I knew I wasn't okay because I was beaten to a pulp, got burnt and was bleeding which I managed to keep under control. I didnt feel anything and it scared me because I knew I should.

As I laid on the bank of the river listening to the flowing water and my shallow breathing, my eyes closed slowly.

This is it, I'm dying I thought to myself. I found myself thinking about everyone in my life, I said goodbye to the one who didn't give a shit about me but I didnt want to die and still hate him. I didnt hate him. The one I love, I didnt get to say goodbye but I hope he knows that I did.

++

My eyes opened and I immediately tried to get up only to have someone push me back down. My sight had gone and I felt weak. I blacked out for a bit and when I woke up again there was a man looking at me worriedly.

"Hey hey, relax you're okay, you're safe," he said calmly patting my head which somewhat comforted me.

My body relaxed and that's when I felt the pain hit me. He frowned and injected something into the ivy and I felt my pain disappearing.

"My name is Florence, I'm a doctor at StJudes Medical Research Center/Hospital. I found you by the river, you're a long way from any signs of civilization kid. You're lucky I decided to come on this stupid research trip afterall," he chuckled and I groaned.

He frowned and helped me sit up.

"I'm Hunter," I croaked out and I had trouble believing that was my voice.

"Well then Hunter, you're a strong ass human, do you remember what happened to you?" He asked pouring out some water in a cup for me and I shook my head no.

I do but I can't just tell him can't I?

He placed the cup to my mouth and I downed the entire glass.

"Oh god, I need to get home," I said wide eyed.

They probably think I'm dead! Thats going to cause a shit ton of trouble.

"Easy easy, you need to rest," he said sternly and I groaned as my body felt sore.

Reluctantly I laid back down trying to process my next move.

"I was beginning to think you won't wake up," Florence said sadly sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"What do you mean? How long have I been here?" I asked confused.

"Eight days, I'm surprised youre even talking or moving as much.

Eight days!? Oh god!

"I patched you up as best as I could, you've gotten burnt, a few grazes here and there........from bullets.....you have a healing burn on your back. I'm beginning to think you're dangerous.....are you any threat to me child?" He asked cautiously.

I looked at him and couldn't help but chuckle making his eyes grow wide.

"Dangerous.....yes.....but no, you saved me, I owe you," I said nonchalantly and he gasped.

"Like a felon or some shit?!" He asked bewildered and I shook my head no.

"Don't worry about it, how long do you think it'll be before I can leave?" I asked gently getting up, propping myself against the wall.

"You're not even supposed to be awake.....I thought you were in a coma.....but it seems that you're much more resilient than I expected.....if you can stand, or walk I'd say in a day or two you won't be needing my assistance anymore," he remarked and I nodded.

Against his pleading, I got up and my feet wobbled making me groan. I probably looked like Bambi. I didnt feel as bad as I looked but thats an understatement considering I looked like a walking corpse. I did feel like utter shit, everything hurt but honestly I've gotten worse.

"Can I take this off?" I asked referring to the Ivy I had on and he firmly stated to keep it in.

I listened, as he was a doctor and I meeded the help.

Carefully I managed to walk a couple steps before my feet gave out but he caught me in time.

"You haven't eaten anything in days, you're bound to be weak, there's only so much drips can do. You're lucky I found you, I do believe you could have died. I gave you a shit ton of morphine so you may feel a bit disoriented. I'll get you some food, we'll discuss your health afterwards," he informed and I nodded as he helped me back into the bed.

We were in a cabin, I looked around and there was nothing you could use to contact the outside world. Unfortunate.

After a while he brought me some food and I great fully ate every last bit of it.

"My team is returning from the city tomorrow, they went for supplies and were needed at the hospital. I'll habe them transfer you to a hospital when they come back. Most of our gear got lost when one of our bags fell in the river, how are you feeling?" He asked examining my wounds.

"I feel great honestly, a bit sore but I think I'm fine, hey I need to get home, my family must think I'm dead," I said worriedly and he sighed.

"I have a motor bike, but its out of fuel, hence why they went for supplies, you're a long way from where I found you and even still, you weren't anywhere close to civilization, where did you even come from?" He asked bewildered.

"Um, Port Estate, I worked there, it had an explosion and it's a weapons manufacturing company, a lot of explosives.....I escaped and kept running, too much smoke amd shit were flying when I did get far enough I kept going......then I passed out," I lied, telling half the truth but still.

"But that estate is in the middle of nowhere, I know they have housing well barracks for their workers and the reason for its location was incase of an explosion. God, you managed to get out?! Geez, kid thats like ten miles back, how the hell did you freaking run this far being in that condition?!" He exclaimed amazed.

"I don't even know man, I was scared and my head just said run get far away ad possible," I muttered, that was the truth, if anyone else saw me leave while they were coming in I didnt want to get tracked and killed. Hell, I don't even remember running so much my mind was a shit pool.

4 Days Later

His team had returned and was shocked to see another person here. The doc explained everything and they were visibly amazed but said that I was the only survivor, they didnt find anyone else alive.

By this time I had gotten back my strength and one of the dudes offered to get me back to the city.

"Hey doc, I want to thank you for everything, I owe you my life. If you ever need anything, anything at all call this number," I said giving him a piece of paper with my officer telephone number on it.

"My father, he's an important man, of you ever find yourself in any trouble or if anyone troubles you, call, we'll sort it out," I said hoping he caught on and he nodded.

"I hope not but thank you, be safe kiddo, take care of yourself," he saod with a small smile and I shook his hand.

I thanked everyone for their hospitality and got on the bike with Riker, and he got me where I needed to be.

After saying goodbye to him, I was winded from that long ride. Geez, I need to get home......I'm not proud of what I did next but I stole a bike. I gassed that shit and went straight home. There was one guard at the gate who almost had a heart attack and I had to calm him down begore he said that Boss was at Singham Estate. I told the dude to chill and I'll meet him there and to not say anything for now, I just need to get to Boss first.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

333K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
7.6M 186K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
2.3M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
322K 5.8K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...