Not So Ideal💜 >

By borahae_0007

What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding sol... More

2. The Stranger with the Puppy eyes
3. Dreamer.
4. SUGA and spice
5. Lost, Drunk and Found?
6. What's up with TaeTae?
7. Fortune knocking.
8. The Mysterious Buyer.
9. Bias struck.
10. Past and present.
11. The portrait.
12. Exposed?
13. Confusion.
14. The meet.
15. Like a love story.
16. Efforts.
17. Denial.
18. Unveiled.
19. Ferns and Petals
20. A Date
21. First Love
22. What Will Happen to TaeTae?
23. Date or Not?
24. Ye-jun comes back
25. From Past till your Present.
26. SUGA Prepares.
27. His and Her
28. In Dilemma.
29. Birthday Party
30. The Surprise Gift.
31. In the Rain.
32. In the Rain pt2
33. Warmth.
34. Listen to your Heart.
35. To Know Her Better.
36. The Truth Untold.
37. Yeppeuda (Beautiful).
38. Short-lived Haengbog.
39. Aftermath
40. Aftermath 2
41. The Truth
42. Tangled
43. New Spark
44. Inner Demons
45. Courage
46. Destiny
47. Unveiling
48. Andwae!
49. Stay
50. Revelations
51. Looking for Love
52. Lets Love again
53. When Love Happens
54. Togetherness
55. To a happy ending
56. The Ideal type
A surprise update

1. Song Yeona

413 74 109
By borahae_0007

Yeona was running late by ten minutes and her best friend, Eunji, was waiting for her to pick her up from the airport. Having been on the flight for almost fourteen hours, Eunji was getting impatient by every minute that passed.

"Ahjussi can you please drive faster?"

Yeona cried as she peeked at her watch.

Somehow Yeona reached Incheon International Airport and paid the driver.

She ran through the gates, looking through her bag, arranging her cash in her purse.

"Aish. Eunji is going to kill me." She spoke to herself.

She ran as fast as her legs allowed her while looking into her bag, not seeing around. As she rushed cursing the various reasons that caused that mess, she bumped into a stranger which led to her bag falling off her shoulder, spilling her belongings on the floor.
"Mi...mian...hamnida." She said as she knelt down to pick up her things.

"Gwenchana?" The stranger asked in his husky voice.
Yeona looked up and saw the man kneeling, trying to help her.

"Nae."

The man's face wasn't visible. He was covered in lavish clothes from top to bottom; a white mask covering most of his face and a black long overcoat contrasting his white jacket underneath and beige pants and a bag in his hand. His puppy eyes almost covered by his overgrown curly bangs. His fashion was such a contrast to Yeona in her baggy sweat suit and her messy bun.

'Do I know him? Why does he sound so familiar?' Yeona's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her phone ringing.

Yeona stood up shoving her things in her bag.

"Eunji! Give me two minutes I'll be there in no time!" She said picking up the call.

Closing her bag,Yeona ran away to find her best friend.

"Aissh. I forgot to say him thank you!"

She slapped her forehead and turned back.

But the man was gone and the only thing Yeona saw from the distance was a huge crowd rushing towards the other part of the airport.
Not having enough time to turn back snd look for the man, she decided to be on her own way.

"Jinja? You are so late after you say me you are gonna pick me up?" Eunji shouted as she saw Yeona approaching her, panting.

Yeona hugged Eunji tight.

"Mianhae Eunji-a! You know my Eomma and Appa! They are behind my back about my career! Anyways how was your flight?" She said pulling back from the warm hug.

"Flight? Its hell of a long journey from Migug (America) to Daehanmingug (South Korea)! I am super tired."
"Lets go grab some dinner then? What do you want to eat?"

"Yes! I want Kimchi bokkeumbap (Kimchi friedrice) along with Kimchi jjigae (Kimchi stew) and Kimchi pancake. And we can eat chicken noodle soup or jjajangmyeon?"

"Omo omo. Look at this girl trying to eat everything in a single meal!"
"Cause I haven't had these in months!"
They laughed out as they walked out of the airport to find a place to eat.

"Let me pay!" Eunji shouted trying to pay for their dinner.

"Anni! I should treat you today. After all my best friend has returned from America after six months!" Yeona said paying for the food.

"So feed me on anything and everything I missed while I was away."
"Yes so remember Minjung from our high school? She got engaged to a chaebol last month."

"Jinja? Waaahh..."

"How about your paintings? And how was it there in America?"

"It was good. But I wanted to stay with Eomma and pursue my career here. America felt alien to me."

"You are lucky your parents let you do what you wanted to and then there is me. My parents want me to be a prosecutor but I want to be a writer. They would not hear a no for that case."

"Yaa! Don't be sad. You'll find a way."

"Right as if I can." Yeona shrugged.

"We should head our homes. Your mother must be waiting to see her daughter and I don't want her to wait because of me." Yoena continued.

"Nae. Jalga."

"Bye."

Yeona returned home and threw herself on her bed and closed her eyes. Her mind traced back to those puppy eyes she had seen hidden behind those curly bangs. She still couldn't think of any reason why his voice sounded so familiar. She rolled on her bed and finally decided to take a quick shower.Yeona went in her bathroom and washed herself singing BTS songs at the top of her voice.

Her parents weren't home yet, allowing her to be herself. She came back wrapping a towel around her body, turned the blinds in her room down and stood in front of a BTS poster that hung on her room wall. There were numerous BTS posters around her room, but not one was original. Her parents were very strict about spending money on things that didn't include basic necessities of life.

"Anni. You can't buy anything. Be a prosecutor, earn yourself and then buy whatever you want to buy. Your Appa and Eomma work hard everyday to manage our household and your studies. We can't afford to buy anything else other than the necessities." Yeona's mother would say everytime she asked to buy any BTS merch.

Yeona combed her hair as she stared at the boys in the poster, smiling all their heart out radiating positivity. She looked and looked and finally something struck her mind.
Those eyes...

'Was it...Kim...no! Michyeosso? How can that be?' She brushed aside her thoughts and dressed up in her night suit before she caught a cold.

Yeona sat on her table and yawned, it was time for her to hit the bed but before that she had to write in her diary. She pulled her bag towards her and nonchalantly looked through it for her precious diary. She moved her hands but nothing like a diary hit her hand. Her eyes grew shot open, all her tiredness far gone.

"Where have I kept it?" She cried out.
She looked all around her place but her diary was nowhere to be seen.

"I am so screwed!" Yeona cursed herself.

"Ottukhe!"

Yeona had turned her room into a mess looking for her diary. She remembered having the diary in her bag when she was in the taxi going to the airport. She never parted with her diary and carried it everywhere she went, it was a part of her. She thought of having it dropped in the taxi or maybe it was with Eunji? Maybe she found it?

Immediately she called Eunji. Eunji picked up after five rings.

"Yeoboseyo..." Her voice was heavy from sleep.

"Eunji its me Yeona."

"Mmm? Say..."

"Eunji do you have my diary? Did you see it? Did you find it and pick it up?" Yeona's voice shaking.

"What diary? I don't have anything."
Eunji said in her half sleep.

"I must have dropped it somewhere! Ottukhe!" Yeona was almost on the verge of crying.

"Is that your personal diary you are talking about?" Eunji finally seemed to wake up.

"Nae! And thats why am so worried. Its so embarrassing if someone reads it!"
"No one will read it."

"What if they do?" Yeona panicked.

"Not like they can recognize you by your writing in the public!"

"Aaahh... I am going crazy!"

"Calm down and think properly. You might remember where you dropped it."

Yeona gasped.

"Yeona? What happened? Gwenchana?"

"The man...with...the man behind the mask?" She broke into a cold sweat.

______________________________________________

A/N:
Hello readers. We hope you liked the first chapter of our story. We are new and will try our best to make the story a good one. We'll try to upload new chapters twice a week. We apologize for any mistakes in the story. Please provide us with any suggestions you may find necessary.

Where do you think is Yeona's diary? It is where she thinks it is? Will someone read her diary?
Stay tuned to know what happens next. Have a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.8K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
3M 124K 81
They didn't want to be virgins when they graduated. Two friends agree to let go of their innocence together, no strings attached. Life had other pl...
985 81 18
"I feel we're connected, like there is this invisible thread connecting us. I'm being serious right now. First we locked eyes, then there was that el...
29.3K 981 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...