You are the one|Stefanielle

By MoreStefanielle

A Stefania and Danielle story, they meet and instantly fall in love, fighting the challenges of sexuality, ke... More

two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine
thirty!
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty!
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty!
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy!
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
The Story of Us.
You Are The One.
Thank You.

one.

31.4K 242 26
By MoreStefanielle

Tuesday, February 19th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I walk onto the set's office area. Today is my day off but Krista called me in to talk with her in her office. I walk into the sweet peppermint-scented room. I knock on the door to grab her attention. "Ah! Danielle, come in!" the woman motions over, I quickly walk over to the chair in front of her desk nervous to hear why I've been called in. 

"Danielle, I called you in to talk to you about Maya's new love interest," she says turning towards me. "Oh, so no more Jack!" I said excitedly. I personally have nothing against him, but it's always fun to have someone new to work with. 

"No, no more jack." she laughs, "We are going to have someone from the cast of Grey's Anatomy," she smiles. "Oh, okay, who? I can't think of anyone that isn't with someone on Grey's" I laugh leaning back in the chair. "Carina DeLuca," she looks at me, "You probably haven't met her, her name is Stefania Spampinato," she puts a picture of her on her desk facing me.

"Oh, she's friends with Barrett, right?" I look up from the woman. "Yes, I believe." she smiles. "I'm meeting with her tomorrow, you may go." she waves me off.  I head over to set where Barrett is shooting without me today. 

"Hey, Barrett. You know Stefania Spampinato right?" she smiles over at me as she fixes the collar of her uniform. "Yes I do, she's wonderful," she reaches down to grab her water slowly bringing the bottle to her lips. "Why?" she asks. 

"She's the possible new love interest for Maya," I look up from the picture Krista gave me. "Krista gave me her picture," I laugh as I look down at the headshot of the beautiful Italian, "I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with it," the two of us laugh before she gets pulled back to set. "Bye Barrett!" I yell as she walks off. I stay there for a bit watching as Barrett and a few others film together before walking out to my car, calling it a day.

Wednesday, February 20th, 2020

Stefania's POV

I walk out of Krista's office with a picture of Danielle in my hand as I go over everything that had just happened. I quickly make it to my car wanting to relax at home until I was needed to film. I put the photo of the blonde in my purse before starting the engine of my small black car. The thought of the woman in the photograph never left my mind.

I walk inside my house that I bought a few weeks ago, immediately flopping onto the couch. I look down at my phone, opening Instagram to find out who Danielle Savre is. I scroll through the blonde's Instagram account looking at all the vacation pictures and all the pictures of her with friends, making sure not to accidentally like one. 

I look up at the clock and realize I have my first table read with Station 19 in 50 minutes. I make my way out the door, heading towards my car. I drive to the set looking for a parking spot for what felt like ten minutes. After what felt like forever, I'm finally walking down the blue hallway and into the large room where everyone sat around white tables with scripts in front of them. "Five minutes!" I hear Krista yell as I hurry over to find my seat.

Danielle's POV

I walk into the room and find my seat I always sit in. I sit down and look at the script next to mine. "Stefania," I read the name out loud as sit down, turning to face Barrett who sat next to me. I open my phone to Instagram, taking a video of everyone that is in the room, posting it on my IG story tagging Barrett.

"I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," she taps my shoulder and I face back towards the front. I open up Instagram and scroll down the posts of my friends like them. I see someone pulling out the chair on the other side of me from the corner of my eye. 

"Ah, you must be Stefania!" I stick my hand out as she takes mine and shakes it. "And you must be Danielle," we let go of each other's hands, keeping our eyes locked onto one another, "Yes, I am her," I smile and turn back towards the front. 

"I was told you are my new love interest and that's it." The two of us laugh as Barrett shows up from using the bathroom. "Yeah, same, I just came from her office." I watch as she takes the picture out from her purse that Krista had given her. "Wait, I got one too," I take out the picture and show it to her. we laugh about each other's pictures. 

The whole table read consisted of us giggling and me trying to open a candy wrapper quietly without being caught. "Hi, white wine please," Stefania says turning towards me. "You look familiar," She continues. 

"oh,  uh, I drink here a lot," I chuckle. "Uh, no, were you at the hospital earlier?" she asks me with a smile forming across her face. "Yeah, I was, I'm a firefighter. I was... bringing something..." I trail off. "Oh my god! Yes! You were the one who ran in with the nose!" We laugh together as I think about the image of me running in with a nose in my hand. 

"Yeah," I laugh. "Wow," she says. "Uh, yeah, I'm Captain Maya Bishop," I introduce myself, moving my hair out from my face and tucking it behind my ear. "Dr. Carina DeLuca," the two of us smile towards each other. 

"Well, okay. If I buy you a drink, would you tell me the story of how you ended up carrying a nose in a plastic bag?" she says excitedly. "I'm sorry, I'm drinking alone tonight." I mess with the corner of my script. "Oh, okay," she says quietly, "Are you sure?" she continues. I smile towards her, "Maybe not." 

After a few seconds of the two of us staring into one another's eyes in silence, someone speaks up, knocking me out of all the thoughts that were left running in my head. "Wow, nice one Dani," Barrett says from behind me, I slowly turn away from Stefania as I look out at everyone in the room. 

"That's all for today, see you guys tomorrow!" Krista yells and people begin to stand up. Stefania stands up and puts her script and the picture of me back into her purse. She pushes her chair in and bumps into my arm. I turn towards her and smile. 

"I'm sorry Danielle." she smiles and walks away before I had the chance to say anything. I watch her walk towards the door before turning back to Barrett who was collecting her belongings from the white table. "Wow. you guys did great today," She says, grabbing my shoulder as we make our way towards the door. 

"I'm gonna head to my car, I'll chat with you later," I smile and walk quickly to the exit. I look around in search of Stefania. I spot her getting into a black parked car. I run-up to her car and grab the door before she could close it.

 "Ah, bella!" She looks up and smiles. I smile back at her and hand her some of the candy we were sharing during the table read. "I just wanted to say good work on the table read, I can't wait to work with you," I smile. "Ah, Si, me too, Danielle," I quickly hand her a post-it note with my number on it. "As my new TV girlfriend, there's my number," I grin down at the woman in the car. I fix my jean jacket before I walk away to the air-conditioned building.

Stefania's POV

I am memorized as the blonde walks away from my car. I look down at the pink post-it she gave me, smiling as I read the phone number written on it. I put it in my wallet, saving it for later. I look back up just as the blonde turns around looking back at me. I quickly turn my car on and head off to my house passing by the blonde.

Danielle's POV 

"I for one think Stefania is a great pick," I smile at Barrett as the two of us walk to our cars. "Yeah, me too," she continues, "Y'all have some weird chemistry that makes it sound amazing," she smiles as we walk up to our separate cars. I open the driver seat door, looking up at the woman in the white t-shirt with jeans, 

"Have a safe trip home, Barrett, text me later," I wave and sit down in my car. "Man, something about Stefania," I whisper to myself in the closed doors. I look up, hitting the radio button as I back out of my parking spot to head home.

Stefania's POV

I pull up into my driveway and turn off my car. I quickly grab my purse and phone. I open the door and let Jeff out to go pee. I lay down on the couch and take out the post-it with the phone number on it, making Danielle a contact in my phone.

My TV girlfriend

S- hi Danielle, it's Stefania

D- hi Stefania!

S- I was going to text you for a reason but I forgot what it was. 

D- haha, it's fine. I'd like to meet up sometime. I like to get to know my future co-worker:)

S- yes! I would love to. 

S- I'm free now. 

D- I am too, just send your address 

S- I'll be right over:)

D- [address] 

S-see you soon!

Socials:

Instagram/Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: MoreStefanielle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 19.9K 72
Danielle lives with her best friend Jaina in a beautiful, three bedroom house in Seattle. They used to live with another girl named Leah but she move...
61.5K 1.2K 21
A mysterious blonde runs into Dr Carina Deluca and her girlfriend at their work place, catching her eyes. An overwhelming tension presents itself to...
153K 3.5K 42
Fire Captain Maya Bishop got ready for her shift at Station 19 and went to work just like every other shift she had done. However, during a call with...
4.1K 122 9
While in Seattle, Danielle meets a coworker who she will be working closely with in Italy. They immediately establish a bad relationship with one ano...