𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ✦ johnmark ✔︎

Από creamyyxosh

❝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡...❞ ★. when mark gets himself in a ᴛɪɴʏ b... Περισσότερα

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

fifty three

1.8K 81 76
Από creamyyxosh

Days passed and prom was just around the corner. Mark knew that he had a lot of worries for what's about to happen that night. Especially now that he and his friends had that "discussion" in the bathroom. It didn't help his situation any better but neither was the thought of Johnny's plan.

But he trusted Johnny. He did, and he hopes that maybe this plan will work.

But as of right now, Mark just found out that Taeyong and Jaehyun were leaving pretty soon to go to America. And he'll admit it, he's sad that he won't see his brother for a long time or his niece since she'll be born overseas.

But he's also happy for him and he trusts Jaehyun since the first time he met him, he knows that he'll take care of him and their daughter.

And with that being said, they threw an early graduation party for the two since they won't be attending the official graduation at school (which he also learned later as well). But it also became a tiny baby shower too.

It was a nice party. Their mom went through the trouble to cook a huge feast for them even though Taeyong tried to help but she declined his offer by saying that he "shouldn't have to cook his own graduation feast".

She also bought a lot of presents for Taeyong and Jaehyun, mostly stuff that they would need for their apartment but she also bought material things that Taeyong loved, like new clothes and jewelry. And not to mention she also bought baby clothes and the needed essentials for raising a baby too.

And Mark didn't exactly have money of his own so he basically borrowed (read: begged) Johnny to give him money to buy them gifts.

And to top it all off, their mom even baked a cake for them too. It was just a small party with the four of them, Johnny couldn't make it because of work but he did tell Mark to give them his congratulations and the gifts that he bought for them too.

Although when he gave them to Mark to give to them, he told him to give it to them when their mom wasn't in the room. The gifts were apparently for "bedroom purposes" so Mark was disgusted that he was holding said "gifts".

But he did give the gifts to them when their mom wasn't around. They both were embarrassed and sworn to beat the shit out of Johnny whenever they see him again.

But after the party, they went to bed late that night even though they would be getting up early the next day to catch their flight.

It was the day Mark dreaded, when he would be saying goodbye to his brother.

I'm just gonna miss him so much. Mark whispered.

Mark immediately video called Johnny after they were done celebrating the graduation/baby shower. He really wanted to talk to him and let out his feelings about the whole situation.

I know baby but aren't you supposed to be sleeping? I mean you have to wake up in like a few hours.

I don't care, I've pulled a bunch of all nighters before.

Look, I know it's tough. But he'll be alright. We both know Jaehyun is a good guy and he'll take good care of Taeyong.

I know, I just wish that I got to spend a few more days with him still. Mark's voice started to crack before more tears rolled down his cheeks.

Don't cry anymore, you'll make yourself sick and that's not good. Mark sniffled some more before he heard Johnny's calm voice, ❝Keep your head up high baby, there's always a brighter day.

Thank you Johnny, I love you.

I love you too, now get some sleep. You'll need it.

Ok, night Johnny.

Johnny said 'good night' to Mark but before he hung up, he blew a kiss to the camera which made Mark giggle before doing the same.

Then he hung up, Mark sighed as he saw his reflection on his black screen. After having talking with Johnny, he was starting to feel tired. So without any other choice, he sets his phone aside and snuggles into his sheets, sleep taking over.

《 ♡ 》

Mark was tired but not tired enough that he wouldn't get out of bed to send Taeyong off. So here he was, standing in the middle of the airport at 6 in the morning with his mom, brother and Jaehyun.

Oh I knew this day would come, my oldest baby leaving the nest. His mom cried as she hugged Taeyong tightly in her arms.

Mom don't cry, I'll be back in like four years and I'll try to make visits too. He laughed when his mom lightly smacked him for his comment.

Four years too long. Be careful my sweet baby. She pulls away to place a kiss on Taeyong's forehead before averting her gaze to Jaehyun who becomes stiff under her gaze. ❝And you.

Jaehyun stood still in his spot as Taeyong's mother started walking over to him, waiting for the worst to come from but all he got were arms wrapping him up in a warm hug, ❝Take care of my little boy.

Jaehyun sighed in relief before hugging her back, ❝I promise Mrs. Lee.

While that was going on, Mark walked up to Taeyong and gave him a small smile. ❝So, this is it.

Yep, I'm leaving.

Mark didn't waste anymore time and quickly engulfed his brother in a hug (but still being mindful of not crushing his belly), ❝I'm gonna miss you Tae, please take care of yourself.

Taeyong smiled at his brother and hugged him back, ❝I will, don't worry. But worry about yourself ok? You've been pretty off lately and I don't want mom calling me saying that you're sick.

Mark scoffed as he rolled his eyes, ❝That's not gonna happen.

It better not.

Before Mark could say anymore, Taeyong was suddenly tugged back by Jaehyun who grabbed his hand. ❝We gotta go Taeyong, they just called our flight.

Taeyong releases Mark from the hug and sadly waves goodbye to him before grabbing the handle of his suitcase and dragging it behind him with Jaehyun pulling his other hand towards the gate.

Mark watched as they were walking away until he remembered a gift that he brought with him, ❝Wait Taeyong! I forgot to give you something!

Luckily they heard him and stopped in their tracks, they turned around with confused faces as Mark rushed over to them. He stuck his hand into a bag that he brought with him and pulled out a small pink wrapped box. ❝Just another present.

Taeyong took it with a smile, ❝Thank you.

But don't open it until you get on the plane ok?

Ok. Taeyong then hands the box to Jaehyun who was carrying a book bag and carefully stuffed it inside as they began to walk again towards the gate to get on their flight. But before they fully blended in with the crowd, Taeyong turned around with a huge smile on his face.

Bye mom! Bye Markie! Taeyong yelled loud and clear, waving them both goodbye before finally disappearing into the crowd of people with Jaehyun.

Even though he was now gone, Mark still waved goodbye to his brother and hopes for a reunion soon.

Good bye Taeyong.

《 ♡ 》

Taeyong let out an exhausted sigh once he heard the pilot's announcement that they were allowed to unbuckle their seatbelts.

Oh thank god, I thought that I'd never get this death strap off of me.

Taeyong flung his seatbelt off and his hands immediately flew to his stomach, gently rubbing the now fourth month mound.

You didn't hurt yourself did you? Jaehyun asked as he looked at Taeyong worriedly.

No I'm ok.

Good. So we have like 6 hours to spare, how about you get some rest—

I wanna open Markie's present!

What? Tae it's literally 6 in the morning, you can open it later. You need to sleep—

Present. Now. Or else you're sleeping on the couch when we get to our apartment.

Jaehyun didn't want that so he dug through his book bag and took out the small rectangle box and handed it to his boyfriend, ❝Ok fine, here.

Taeyong grabbed it and began tearing open the light pink wrapping paper, once he took it off, he noticed there was a little index card laying on top of the white box holding his gift.

He picked it up and it read: 'Just a little something for my niece to wear for the hot L.A. weather.'

Taeyong set the card aside and lifted up the top of the white box and he almost squealed at what he saw inside. Laying in the box was a cute little sleeveless sun dress, it was a pink and white checkered pattern. It came with little white sandals and a tiny white bucket hat (ofc).

Jaehyun looked over and smiled at the gift, ❝He bought a dress for Hye-jin?

Yeah it's cute isn't it? Taeyong held up the dress and his smiled widened even more, now he's even more excited for his daughter to be born so he can put the dress on her.

While he was looking at the dress, Jaehyun on the other hand was looking at Taeyong with a loving gaze. He didn't know what he did to deserve him but he knows that he'll never let Taeyong go.

I love you Taeyong.

Taeyong whipped his head around to look at Jaehyun with a slightly confused look on his face, ❝That was sudden but I love you too.

No like I really love you Taeyong. Jaehyun reaches out for Taeyong's hand and holds it tight in his hand, ❝with all my heart.

Taeyong blushes before lightly smacking his boyfriend's arm, ❝Yeah, I really love you too.

The two smiled at each other before leaning in and kissing each other with so much love in their seats and they didn't care if anyone around them was watching, this was their happy moment and the start of their new life that was waiting for them pretty soon.

───────────────────

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

132K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...
717K 44K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.7K 768 32
Jaemin is a failing ballerino who can't find the point in living. Jeno is an underground rock singer who gets all the fame. What happens when two pol...
52.3K 2.5K 21
jaemin and the mysterious guy that no one knows anything about, get paired up to work on a school project. Along the way jaemin finds out some secret...