The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

Od myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... Více

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

22 -Truth or Dare

454 24 1
Od myangelicstar

AKANSHA POV:

Before I could take a step forward, Parth held my hand stopping me, "You have drunk a lot. I think you are not in the sense to accept and play with them. "

"Look Mr. Parth Saxton! You have no right to stop me. And I am not drunk. I am in the right sense of accepting to play. And I am tolerant of alcohol. So you have nothing to worry about. If you are scared, you can go and chill. "

Well! What I said was true. I am not drunk--- yet. I am tolerant of alcohol for an hour or so... I don't know! But for now I am okay. I guess so? I am okay right? I will be.

I then moved towards that group and made myself a place in the circle. A boy came near me and gave me a flirty smile. The only thing I hate when I wear these kinds of dresses is attracting these flirts. They are too cliche to my liking. I ignored him and sat down.

Before he could sit next to me, Parth pushed him off and sat near me. Someone is so pushy today! Cute boy! I looked at the two Parth in front of me. Wait a minute! Two? I shook my head and then looked at the one and only Parth with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Let me explain the game before we start. The game is pretty simple. An empty bottle is placed on the table in the middle of the circle. Someone should spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle opening points to, is the player who should play and the person who is on the opposite end of the bottle's mouth should give truth or dare to that person ",a blonde girl in the circle said.

Soon, the game started with so much enthusiasm. It stopped in front of a girl. When asked truth or dare, she chose dare boldly

"Dance in a flirty way for five minutes ", a boy gave her the dare. She started her dance in a sexy way giving a lap dance to him and everyone shooted around.

The game continued. At one time, it stopped at Jacqueline and the blonde girl.

When the blonde girl asked, truth or dare, she surprised me by taking the truth. Did I think so high of her? Maybe since I am high now, I am thinking so. I know it's a bad joke. But the liquor in my body is coming into action and I will surely drive you all nuts with my actions.

"Do you think you are a great kisser? Why? ", the blonde asked.

She chuckled in response. "Of course, I am a great kisser. Each and everyone will wish to kiss me. I am a dream come true to everyone's fantasy. Am I not a great kisser Parth? ",she asked him.

This bitch! Did anyone ask her about Parth? Such a dumb! I looked at Parth to see him nodding his head in acknowledgement. If she is a dumb, he is a dumber. No ..no.. the dumbest!!

"Not everyone wishes to kiss you. Before you ask me whom, I will tell it myself. There will be some decent boys in this world to see your true nature and character and will feel disgusted to be even near you. So, don't flatter yourself ",I said with an innocent smile playing on my lips.

"Uhm... so let's continue the game ",the blonde girl said before Jacqueline could come back with a reply.

After some turns, the bottle stopped spinning at me and the one and only Jacqueline.

"Truth or dare? ",she asked with a smirk.

"Truth. "

"Who in this circle do you really want to kiss? Why? ",she asked with a smirk on her ugly face.

"I don't know everyone here. "

Even though Parth's name came to my mind, it's the last thing I want to say aloud.

"Someone is trying to escape the question ",Jacqueline said in a dramatic way.

"What I said was true ",I said firmly.

"Since you didn't answer my question perfectly, I am giving you a dare. Kiss a person you wanted to kiss. And you can't trick me. Your lips should touch that person's lips. It shouldn't be a cheek kiss or whatever ",she said with a smug on her face.

So, Miss. Jacqueline Weiss is challenging me. "Parth ",I called him.

Sensing that I am going to do the dare with him, he looked at me. I then slowly leaned towards his face making my nostrils fill with his senses.

I cupped his face and closed the distance by placing my lips on his lips. There!! The fucking emotions causing my stomach to flow with so many butterflies flying around!! I felt his lips parting slightly due to the contact. Something in me urged me to deepen the kiss. But, since some sense of me is still intact, I controlled my overflowing feelings and pecked his lips one time and sat back down.

I looked at her to see shock all over her face. I guess she didn't even expect me to accept the dare! That's where you are wrong, Miss. Weiss. You don't know me!!

"That's not a kiss. It was just a peck ",she shouted.

"Calm down Miss. Weiss. You told me the condition of both lips touching. But did you tell me that the kiss should be deep? No, right? So, just shut the fuck up! ",I said with a smile on my face.

When she understood that she was tricked by her own words, she huffed angrily.

The bottle when spun, it stopped at Jacqueline with me in the opposite direction. Time for payback!

"Truth or Dare? "

"Truth. "

"Are you a slut? "

"What? How dare you ask me such a question? ",she shouted.

"I am expecting you to answer it truthfully. But before you reply, let me tell you the meaning of slut. A woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional movement. So, now tell me! Are you a slut? ",I asked again with an innocent face.

"I choose, dare ",she said, gritting her teeth. Well! The whole world knows that you are a slut! Poor girl is still ignorant of that.

"Wash your face properly and upload a pic of your make-up free face. "

Gauging her reaction, I am sure that she has coated her face with loads and loads of makeup. And she wouldn't dare to upload that pic of hers.

"You are crossing the limits Akansha ",she shouted.

"Is it so? But why don't I feel so? "

"Akansha ",Parth whispered near me.

Expected! He would surely support her in front of everyone again.

"Are you scared that the world would come to know about your true, real face? I thought you would cry and run away from here hearing what I asked you to do. Are you still here? ",I asked the same question she asked me first.

"It seems like you have thick skin. Great! ",I said with fake enthusiasm.

"And, I am done with this game since you are not doing the dare. And you can support her openly. You need not look out for me. I am going ", I said to Parth and walked off before hearing his reply.

I then went towards the bar and ordered myself vodka shots since I felt a little sober after that intense scene with Jacqueline. I then started gulping it down, one by one.

The feelings of hurt came rushing to my mind. I gulped another one to make my concentration go towards my burning throat.

"Hey beauty! It's a sin if a gorgeous lady sits alone with no company ", I heard a man's voice beside me.

I just ignored him. "Come on! Have a dance with me ",that man said, extending his hand for me to take.

Since I ignored him again, he held my shoulders in a tight grip. "It seems girls like you need to be forced ",he said, pulling me.

Before he could do any funny business, I kicked square on his nose with my elbow in full-force and kicked his legs making him fall back holding his nose due to the impact. "If a girl ignores you, you should respect that and leave her alone. You shouldn't force yourself upon her. "

Mom! I did this to defend myself. I didn't start it. It was him who was manhandling me. So, you can't scold me for fighting.

"I think I should be a little scared of you ",I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Neil? ",I asked, surprised, turning to confirm it was him.

"The one and only ",he bowed, sending a grin towards me.

"By the way, you look hot ",he said with a wink.

I smiled at him in reply, "Thanks. But, what are you doing here?" I didn't expect him to be a party guy.

"I just came with my friends. But everyone ditched me here when they spotted some hot girls. "

"So, will you be my company? I am sort of alone too ",I chuckled.

"My pleasure ",he said with a grin.

I then took my old seat with Neil next to me.

"How did you find me in this big crowd? "

"Well! A very hot girl will be easily noticed by all. "

I chuckled at his response.

"I just saw a girl trying to get out of a man's grip. I thought of helping her. But, I didn't know that she was a great fighter. That was a great kick move. Did you take any self-defense classes? "

"Yes. My mom made me learn it. She was adamant about it. I guess it helped me now to come out from this situation myself rather than waiting for someone to save me ",I smiled thinking about those memories.

"Are you missing your mother? ",he asked suddenly.

"Terribly ",I whispered and chucked down the shots to stop my eyes from tearing down thinking about my family.

Sensing my sadness, Neil didn't push it further.

"So, how's the day so far? "

Again, wrong question! "Terrible ",I whispered and chucked down the shot trying not to think about Kryz.

"So, how come you changed from a simple girl to a hot one tonight? I had to double-check to see if it's really you ",he said with a laugh.

"Are you making fun of me? ",I asked, shocked.

"Of course not! I am complimenting you ",he said with a grin.

"You better be ",I threatened him and he lifted his arms in surrender.

I then gulped another shot feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

"Take it slow, Kanz. I feel like you will get drunk pretty soon ",he said concerned.

"No one can make me drunk. Because I am already drunk! ",I said cheerfully.

"Akansha? ", he called me.

"Yes Mister? Do you need anything? ",I asked, smiling at him.

"Are you okay? "

"Okay? Why will I not be okay? I will fly in the sky and shout to the world 'I AM OKAY'."

"Do you want to dance? "

"How can I refuse when such a gorgeous lady asks me? "

We both then went towards the dance floor. It's been quite a long time since I danced. I miss this feeling when I dance. I then loosened myself to the music and started dancing to the beat. I laughed whenever Neil embarrassed himself with a dance step. It seems like Neil is a terrible dancer! But it was fun dancing with him.

"Woah! ",I shouted cheerfully while climbing the table. I then started dancing on the table syncing with the beats of the song.

I can hear the hooting and howling sounds around me. I then felt a hand gripping my hand pulling me towards him.

"Who the hell are you to sto-- ",I stopped speaking when I noticed Parth throwing daggers at me with his jaw clenched gripping my hands tight.

I am not scared of you. "Leave me. I need to dance ",I said trying to get out of his grip.

But he held my hand firmly and then threw me over his shoulders. What the?

"What the hell? What are you doing? Leave me! Leave me ",I shrieked when my mind registered what had happened.

But that psycho was deaf to all of my words and kept walking away from the crowd.

**************************************************************

Hello guys! I am back with an update!!! I hope you guys like it.

If so, then please vote and comment!

So, what will happen next? Why is Parth angry?

Stay tuned :)

With love,

S.M. Skyler.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...
978K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...