Princess & Prince Of Slytherin

Autorstwa I-ATE-YA-BALLS

Nirvana Giannina's parents were always close friend with the Malfoy's. Nirvana and Draco were best friends gr... Więcej

ONE
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
A/N
A/N

Fifty Two

1.7K 51 19
Autorstwa I-ATE-YA-BALLS

Nirvana

There were Death Eaters, Death Eaters everywhere! I picked up December and hid her in the barn before running inside the house.

My eyes met Bellatrixs, she glared at me and ran upstairs to Draco's and I's room, "No!" I yelled running after all of them. I didn't want them to hurt him, or take him away from me. He was all I had...

They all ran inside the room and slammed the door shut completely locking me out of it. I banged on the door over and over again as I begged for them to open it but they just wouldn't listen. Of course they didn't, they were Death Eaters. They only cared for themselves.

"Please don't take him! I'm begging you!" I cried as I banged on the door. The door finally opened revealing Greyback and Lucius, they held Draco like a prisoner, "Lucius please don't take him." I sobbed, he gulped and shook his head.

"Lord Voldemort's orders, besides, he's my son, I do whatever I want with him, Giannina." He said, Draco looked at me and nervously whispered something in his fathers ear. Lucius looked at Draco and I back and forth, and let go of Draco and gave Greyback the signal to let him go as well, "Make it quick, but you'll have to pay the price of it later, Draco." He said, I ran up to Draco and wrapped my arms around him.

"Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry but I have to my dear."

He kissed me goodbye and was taken away. I dropped to my knees and watched as they took him as if he was an animal. My heart ached as I wondered if that was the last time I was going to see him.

I loved him so much I would trade places with him, but then that meant he would be unhappy. And I didn't want that. Draco deserved so much better, he might've been a monster to others, but he was the complete opposite. He was sweet, gentle and a gentleman, but he was just afraid to show that he had a soft spot.

———

3 months and 6 days, that's how long it'd been since Draco was taken away from me. I sent him letters, but never got a reply. I was starting to go crazy. I had an eating disorder, which Draco helped me out with, but with him gone I wasn't eating at all. I rarely went out of my room. The maid my grandparents had sent said I'd fallen into depression and that I needed to talk to someone about it, but I didn't want to. I wanted to talk to Blaise, Cedric, or Draco. No one else. But they were all gone..

I dragged myself outside to the beach and sat down on one of the swings the butler made for me. It wasn't his job to do that, but he insisted on making it, he said it would help but it didn't. The swing swung back and forth, till it finally stopped minutes later, and I didn't even bother to continue moving it, so I just sat there listening to the waves.

I stopped to think if Draco was even alive or not. I mean, he wasn't answering to my letters, and he was with Voldemort. The greatest Dark Wizard of all time, and only God knew if he was safe or not.

My mind ran wild thinking about the many things that could've happened to Draco, and no matter how much each thought tore me apart, I couldn't stop.

Draco

I sat in my room looking out the window. I missed Nirvana like hell, she was what kept me going and being without her those past 2 months was tearing me apart. She sent me letters, and I read every single one of them, but couldn't reply. Lord Voldemort said that if we sent out any letters, he would feed us to Nagini, aka something I was not looking forward to.

There was a knock at the door and I got up to open it. It was my mother. She was holding a beige envelope in her hands, "Is it her?" I asked in excitement, my mother nodded and gave me the letter. After thanking her, she left without a word, I closed the door and ran up to my desk. I carefully opened up the envelope making sure I didn't rip anything, and I started reading the letter.

Dear Draco,

It's me again. I know I haven't wrote to you in a week, but I've just been feeling really stressed without you here by my side. The servants are saying I've fallen into depression, and at first I didn't believe them, but I've realized that they're right. All those times I said I couldn't live without you were true. I really can't live without you. But besides the point, how are you doing? Stupid question to ask, I know. Specially since you're not even replying to the letters I've been sending you. And I know this is stupid to ask as well, but are you dead? If you're not please just give me a sign that you're ok! Anything! I love you to the moon and back, you're the one. You're the one I choose, the one I'll always choose.

- Yours forever, Nirvana

P.S, I know this might be too late, but I left Floo Powder beneath your bed. Please come see me.

I wiped away the tear rolling down my cheek and I ran toward my bed, I laid down on the floor and reached under my bed. My hand landed in a small bowl and I felt something like sand. I pulled the bowl out of my bed and smirked at it.

My heart was racing, I had to save the Floo Powder for a perfect timing, but the timing was never right.

I hid the Floo Powder back beneath my bed and tried my best not to hide my smile when I went down to the meeting with Lord Voldemort.

Nirvana

I sat at the dining table all alone for dinner. Mary brought me my food and tried to leave, but I immediately grabbed her wrist leaving her in shock, "Please sit with me." I begged.

Mary looked at Winston from across the room and they shrugged at each other before sitting down with me. Winston went to get his food along with Mary's and he sat down across from me, "Thank you for doing this." I said softly, they nodded and continued to eat their food, "You aren't very talkative are you?" I asked.

"We are, we're just.." Mary stopped to think shout the right word to use, "your servants. Not guests." I smiled at her and put my hand on hers making me flinch a little.

"From now on consider yourselves my guests."

————

The next morning I sat by the fire place watching a movie, when the tv immediately turned off and the flames of the fire turned green. I backed up a little and took out my wand in fear, until my eyes met his.

"Draco?"

A smile spread across my face and I ran up to him wrapping my legs around his waist. Draco caught me and kissed my lips as we stood there hugging each other.

"I thought you were dead." I sobbed looking into his eyes. Draco gave me a look of sympathy and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I'm fine darling, I'm here, but I don't have much time." He whispered, I immediately got off of him and gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked curiously, Draco led me over to the couch and we sat down to talk about what he meant.

He got a hold of my hands and looked into my eyes as if his life depended on it, "If Voldemort finds out I left he will kill the two of us, and I want to be the reason you live not the reason you die." He said guiltily. Voldemort was an awful person, I wished Harry would just kill him already. He was the chosen one after all.

We caught up on almost everything till lunch came around and he said he had to go. He kissed me goodbye and promised me that, that wouldn't be our last kiss. And I really hoped he kept his promise.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

993K 72.3K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2M 106K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.1M 55.2K 89
❝ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. ❞ 🖇 ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots a girl acting weird on the train he's...
49.3K 1.5K 30
"Me? Lie? Never. I'm a hufflepuff, I swear to it." **** After the daughter of Tom Riddle transfers to Hogwarts as a spy for her father, she starts to...