Twenty One

Nirvana

November came around and Blaise still wasn't back, he sent me letters weekly though. Draco and Pansy were closer than ever which made me break, Neville started talking to me more, but I still felt lonely. I just wanted Blaise to come home already.

"Nirvana!" I heard Draco's voice yell my name from behind me, I turned around and sighed walking towards the tall blonde. "Hey." Draco said wrapping his strong arms around me as he inhaled the smell of my hair. I pushed him away and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"You can't just tell me you love me and then ignore me for a week, I'm not a toy Draco

"You can't just tell me you love me and then ignore me for a week, I'm not a toy Draco." I said with pain in my voice. Draco sighed and nodded bringing his hand up to my cheek, but I smacked it away. "Don't. Touch. Me."

In that moment I felt like an idiot for telling him not to touch me, but I wanted him to touch me. And I wanted it badly.. His touch made me feel some type of way, a way I never felt before. I always wanted more of it. His touch made my heart race, his touch made my legs feel like jello, his touch made me fall more in love with him, and I hated him for it...But I also loved him for it.

"You were with Neville this entire time Nirvana!"

"Do not yell at me Draco!"

Draco inhaled and exhaled looking at me in the eye. "I'm sorry.. but I just- I have to stop loving you." When those words left his mouth, I felt my world fall apart. I loved him, but I didn't think it was enough to make me feel like this about him saying he wanted to let go.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him bringing his hand up to my cheek as he pressed his forehead against mine. "We're with other people, plus this is never gonna work out." He whispered, rubbing his thumb against my cheek making my heart break even more.

"I'll wait for you."

"Don't..."

And just like that, my body went cold as he left me standing all alone in the hall

And just like that, my body went cold as he left me standing all alone in the hall. I watched as he left with a blurry vision due to all the tears I had in my eyes. I blinked, and everything got out of control, the tears wouldn't stop coming out. A sob escaped my lips, and I collapsed to the floor not knowing what else to do.