Two

Nirvana's mom ^

Nirvana

"Luna!" I whisper yelled calling Luna over. She gave me her sweet smile and ran down the hall trying not to make much noise. "Where's Ron?" I whispered in her ear, Luna pointed to the first floor bathroom "Thanks."

I ran down to the bathroom and looked around for Ron, but found moaning Myrtle instead. "Looking for someone?" She asked flying in circles around me.

"Ron Weasly."

Moaning Myrtle broke down in laughter."I kicked him out minutes ago! He should know better than going to the girls bathroom." She said angrily crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you know where he went?" I asked, Blaises birthday was coming up and I always liked to play pranks on him. I was planning on putting fireworks in his bed, but only the Weaslys could get me things such as fireworks.

"I think he went to the black lake."

And with that moaning Myrtle began crying making me cringe, I sighed and made me way to the black lake.

When I got there, Ron stood there looking around nervously. I walked up from behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders causing him to flinch.

"You can't tell anyone that I gave you these alright?" He said placing fireworks on my hands. I nodded and gave him a quick hug before we headed back to the castle.

Someone people might thing that I'm stupid for being friends with Gryffindors, but I couldn't help it. They had always been there for me even though Slytherins were never there for them, I guess the only reason they were friends with me was because I stood up for them when no one else would.

I headed up to my room and hid the fireworks under my bed. Pansy walked in right as I had put the last one under my bed which made me poop my heart out! Pansy was OBSESSED with Draco, and she hated me since Draco always fake flirting with me, so when I did something wrong she would tell Draco just to make me look bad, but little did she know, Draco didn't give two fucks. He stopped caring the day we started attending Hogwarts.

Pansy glared at me and sat on my bed. "What are you up to Giannina?" She asked with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and sat down on my bed next to her.

"It's none of your concern Parkinson, now if you don't mind I would you to get your germs off my bed, thank you." I rose up from my bed and turned around. "NOW Parkinson." I yelled before heading to the common room.

I threw myself on one of the leather couches and smiled at Blaise. "Nirvana,I'm begging you. Please don't do anything this year." Blaise begged, I sighed and got up and sat down next to him on the other leather couch.

"There's nothing happening for your birthday this year." I said showing Blaise my pinky, but little did he know, my fingers were crossed behind my back.

Draco walked into the common room with Crabbe and Goyle laughter filling the room.

"Oí mate!" Blaise said to Draco, Draco waved at him and smirked at me as he walked over to the couch across from Blaise and I.

Crabbe and Goyle were going to sit next to Draco, but Draco pointed the the couch Blaise and I were sitting on.

"Get up." Goyle said, I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked at him.