Fourty Five

Nirvana

After the wedding, the Malfoys and I went to Malfoy manor. My mom sent me a letter, she'd disowned me and told me to never go back to Giannina manor. I was pretty upset about it, but the Malfoys were more like family to me than my own family. I couldn't believe I was disowned but I didn't even bother to cry about it, my parents didn't deserve my tears after everything they did to me.

Draco and I had gone back to Hogwarts and even though we were finally together again, there was something off. We were happy together, but he was... Off. Something was up,and I had to find out what it was.

We sat in the Common Room playing chess when we rose up from his seat out of the blue and tried leaving, but I got up and stepped in front of him before he had the chance to do so, "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked putting my hands on his chest, he ran his fingers down his platinum blonde hair and shook his head.

"Nothing, I just have to go. I'll be back soon." He said before pushing past me, I watched as he left with tears in my eyes. What was going on?
I sat back down and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Checkmate."

Draco

Draco

I got back to the Common Room after an hour of trying to fix the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement, and as soon as I walked in, I didn't miss the sight of the brunette laying on the black leather couch with a green blanket over her.

I slowly walked closer to her and sat down on the ground to get a better look of Nirvana. "I love you so much." I whispered slowly removing the strands of hair that covered up portions of her angelic face. I gently picked her up and carried her up to the girls dormitory. I placed her on her bed and slowly took off her shoes trying not to wake her up.

As I was about to leave, I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and met Nirvana's sleepy eyes. "Stay. Please." She whispered, I nodded and lied down next to her. Nirvana turned her body to the side and I wrapped my arm around her waist as I pulled her closer to me.

"I love you

"I love you."

"I love you."

————

Nirvana

I sat in the Common Room waiting for Draco to get back from wherever he was. He'd been acting so weird, and as the days passed he looked sicker and sicker.

Footsteps filled my ears and I looked up and met Draco's grey eyes. I rose up from my seat and walked closer to him. "Where were you?" I asked softly, he looked so tired and he was so thin, I had to find out what was up with him.

"No where."

"Draco come-"

"Would you shut up already!?"

He yelled angrily snapping his head toward me. I flinched and took a step back no longer wanting to be close to him.

"Nirvana I didn't- I-" Draco stammered, but I shook my head and walked away

"Nirvana I didn't- I-" Draco stammered, but I shook my head and walked away. He hadn't yelled at me like that in months, and I didn't miss it one bit. He knew how much I hated getting yelled at, yet he still did so.

Draco followed me into the girls dormitory and pushed the door open as I was about to close it

Draco followed me into the girls dormitory and pushed the door open as I was about to close it. "Vana I'm sorry I-" Before he could even finish his sentence, the door slammed shut.

I turned around and watched as Daphne Greengrass put her wand under her pillow. "Thanks." I said awkwardly, she nodded and continued talking to the other girls.

Ignoring Draco wasn't the best option, but in that moment it was all I could do. I was really upset about the fact that he'd yelled at me, I was like a child. And children hated getting yelled at.

———

Short chapter, I know, I know. But big things are coming, trust me.

I'm just trying to get this part over with so we can move on to the most important part of the story 😌 So uh yuh, I would've done it in this chapter but that would fuck with my OCD