Thirty Five

Nirvana

I walked to the girls dormitory after my picnic with Draco and sat down of my bed, but I felt something under me. I stood up and smiled at the black box with the green bow.

I undid the box and opened the lid of the box which revealed an emerald necklace with a snake wrapped around the diamond.

Shaking my head, I smiled and picked up the necklace

Shaking my head, I smiled and picked up the necklace. I felt arms around me, and I turned around meeting Draco's grey eyes.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it."

I turned back around and I giggled as Draco's fingers brushed against my neck as he put the necklace around my neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything." I whispered sadly, Draco put his chin on my shoulder and I turned to look at him.

"You did

"You did. You gave me the chance to be your boyfriend."

I smiled and we swayed from side to side as Draco planted kisses on my neck.

Every time his lips touched my neck, shivers went down my spine. His touch was like heaven, and sometimes I wished he would just stay forever by my side to have heaven with me everywhere I went.

Blaise sat on one of the girls beds with a sad expression on his face as he shook his head over and over again. I noticed how tears rolled down his cheeks, and I wanted to do nothing but run to him and hug him, but we weren't allowed to touch, besides he disappeared into thin air before I could even whisper his name. Blaise.

Draco kissed me before leaving and the warm air around me has suddenly turned cold making me sigh. "Don't leave." I whispered, but he was already long gone.

I grabbed my clothes and walked down to the showers. The hot water hit my body and I sighed as I my hands traveled from my face to my hair.

The curtain squeaked as it opened and my first instinct was to try to cover up my private parts. Pansy popped with a smirk and a snake on her hands making me scream at the top of my lungs.